Malaysian Flight MH17 was shot down by kike-backed Ukes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556177/Was-MH17-shot-Ukrainian-fighter-jet-BBC-documentary-claims-Boeing-777-targeted-plane.html

archive.is/VpvIb

New evidence suggests that the downing of the Malaysian Airlines plane MH17 was caused by a shot from a Ukrainian fighter jet rather than a ground-to-air missile.

The damning allegations will be revealed in a BBC documentary which puts forward a number of theories as to why the aircraft exploded.

It is even argued that the tragedy was caused by a CIA-backed
'terrorist operation.'

The Boeing 777 exploded over eastern Ukraine on July 17, 2014 and killed 298 people, as it headed towards Kuala Lumpur.

Although the official report states that the plane was hit by a Russian-made Buk missile fired from an area of the Ukraine that was under the control of Russian-backed rebels, the programme notes that people saw the aircraft being shot down by a fighter jet.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/310039-mh17-israeli-missile-version/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's your point? nvr didn't have the resources to shoot down a commercial plane at the time. i thought it was already clear to u faggots that it was the uaf that did it.

both sides are backed by jews. nvr wass fucked by in fighting likely started by jews. mosgovoi was shot dead and they almost got givi too.

at least, that's the last thing i remember. bumping bc i want to see your takes on the Ukraine crisis

kys

Didn't someone here once check up on a bunch of factors and come to the conclusion that MH17 was being used to smuggle gold? Wish I had the screencap

This.
We do it for free mofos.

Obviously Russia had no reason to shoot down a commercial jet. Whenever you see some official story like this where the only motive given behind the action is "because they are just so evil" then you can be pretty sure someone is trying to Jew you.

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN

Kike Youth Shill?

It's truly amazing.

Bump
rt.com/news/310039-mh17-israeli-missile-version/

I have seen about 6 threads all directly or indirectly attacking the ukraine on this site I know for a fact russians shill here. The same people who post these threads use facist as a slur and constantly question dodge about russia.

This was clear from day one.I liked the part when the ameriladrs said that they have satelite images to prove the ruskies did it, but they not gonna relase them topkek

bump

its embarassing how many pathetic putinbots are on the DM website

i guess it gives them a sort of thrill shilling for a strongman in their hopeless lives.

Dan78, Salisbury, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Does anyone have the phone number for Vladimir Putin? I want to call him to thank him for bombing ISIS, humiliating the EU over Ukraine, and giving the world a masterclass on what a real leader looks like.

lol ok dan

Bumpin

Weeeeew
e
e
e
e
w

Bump

Bump