Discussion on Sexdolls: Female Perspectives Edition

So I'm in a Facebook group and we are having a discussion, a member posed this question
"Men, if fully functional intelligent, custom to your tastes by body and personality, complete with even desired taste and smell, sexbots became easily affordable, would you ditch being with real females for them? Females, would you feel bothered if the vast majority of Men did this? Would you change yourself to be able to cater more towards Men?
Also, Men, what all would you want from a sexbot"
The Idea of the sex doll was near unanimously disliked or made fun of by the female members. a few qoutes by the females, this first qoute was one of the few reasonable ones
" I also think these dolls would totally eliminate the need for prostitution and cut the number of new std cases in half."
"Who gone be there to cook, clean, give you a child, who gone love you and have your back when times get rough, who gone calm you down when you ain't having a good day or you need someone to talk to. who gone hang out with you and the boys and do lil cute shit just cause she love you. If she can do all that DAMN but I think not. Ill stick with the men who want real!" - This quote was from a Black women btw.
" Wed be glad if all the fuckboys wanted these xD"
" If they are playing with dolls, can we really call them men?"
"Well at least all the creepy guys will finally have girlfriends"
"I'll never change myself to make someone else happy or cater to them. I will change to make myself happy but I feel we all change as we grow so that is inevitable"
"Sex bot would be akin to a hooker. Oh look you got a hooker you're a real winner. Or you could have a real gf and potentially have a Famicomily."
"A sex bot is just advanced masturbation, nothing compares to a loving woman."
"Lol!! I'm not changing a damn thing for some guy. It's not my job to make sure he's the happy one in a relationship. Those things are for men who are afraid of real women, challenges, and real relationships with real people. "
Note the last three qoutes were from verified single mothers in their late twenties and early thirties.
I only posted female qoutes as we have had this discussion quite a few times on this board and I think you guys may be interested in the female perspective on this.
Let's discuss guys

Other urls found in this thread:

dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmgang
jabberwacky.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wut?

how could you tell? =^]

by looking at her profile pic of course

no different from any sex toy. as far as replacing an actual relationship it's pretty dumb. though i can see how a man might choose it over a casual relationship. the distinction between men and women here is that men are more likely to be content with a passive submissive partner whereas women generally prefer a active dominate partner. an android would not be able to make desiccations so would make a poor casual companion for a female but might well be what a man is looking for. i am talking about the social relationship here, on a pure sex toy level an android would work just as well for women then men. women have been using sex robots for decades, it's called a vibrator.

Agreed

Intelligent, and customizable? Sounds like you essentially design your perfect girlfriend, so what would be the point of negotiating with a "real" one and settling?

Seems pretty obvious answer.

i would miss the shit crumbs on irl girls tbh

"A sex bot is just advanced masturbation, nothing compares to a loving woman."

I laughed. Assuming it is virtually identical to a woman, let alone one you would be absolutely the most attracted to…

Yes. Nothing could compare to an actual woman who would have all sorts of demands and baggage along with any kind of sex or companionship.

What a dumb cunt. Take away sexual appeal and they have no value at all. They are scared as they realize that, and facing it makes them revert back to their simple ways.

OP's post said you are basically designing the virtual g/f, so you could make sure she has shit crumbs whenever you want or don't want.

You mean I could have a perfect girlfriend who would wear toe socks for me all the time? Sold.

Have you ever touched a woman, though? Nothing beats the real thing, not ever. Fuck is wrong with you

No, this is fucked in the head. Kill yourself.

The thing is that we don't understand most of human behavior and have no perspective of it in comparison with fundamentally different minds like AI, so it would not be able to effectively replicate a human mind, or even put up an effective facade.

You need to find a quality woman, user. They're great, and it sounds like you've never so much as met one. I don't blame you, there's so fucking few, and all the others are so fucking shit.

every1s gone from around here
Men dont want children, can have each others back better, cuz they understand each other - thats what friends r for, beer will calm them down after a day of work and no1s gonna interrupt a hangout session with their stupid ass wanting attention.
Also men can take care of themselves and the houses they live in. If not, theyll hire a bitch to do it, read the instruction manual or google for answers

from around her*

good lord, single mothers who still think they are a catch and men should work for the right to pay for some other man's bastard offspring

they may as well have a fucking penis growing out of their face, that's how unappealing a single mother is

Would you suck the face penis?

These women clearly don't get it at all.

Its a fucking toy. Its fun. Most men don't even use the dolls for sex.

I've heard the dolls physically can replicate the feel of a woman. But they fail on the feedback.

Once they figure out the feedback. Well.. Women are going to be in some trouble.

This tecnology is inevitable and it will be game changing. It shall replace the emotionless coupling that exists today.
Women will try to stop it and fail, it shall be interesting to watch them do it though.
To anyone who says that a robot is not the same thing, just remember that:
real 10 > doll 10 > real 7

PUAs will probably have their own personal harem.

To all the people raging, I took it to mean that the "doll" would be identical to women in everyway, save that you could design it to be just the way you would want it.

…who would ever prefer that to the alternative? Maybe if you're a normie and have no sexual deviations from the norm I guess.

Right. A woman that would feel the exact same as the others, except have the exact body type you would find the most attractive would never compare.

What.

there's a reason why it's socially acceptable for a woman to have a dildo and it isn't for a man to have any type of sex toy.

it's to protect the value that having a vagina provides women with

Proof that black women make the best wives and girlfriends. All the other women are saying things like, "it's not my responsibility to make a man happy," or "ewww." But the black girl is like, "these dolls are bad cuz they won't treat daddy as good as I do."

or put another way.

a man can easily be replaced with a rubber phallic object because he has as much worth as a shaped piece of rubber with regards to reproduction (supply and demand; women only being able to procreate once every nine months, men, multiple times a day releasing millions of sperm.)

replacing a woman with a sex toy is like replacing the holy grail with a plastic beaker. you should be ashamed for even thinking it possible.

considering that the only reason that prostitution is illegal is because it prevents women using their vagina for leverage in society when it can simply be monetised, and given that prostitution only exists because men would sometimes rather pay for sex than pander to a woman's demands for getting access to her vagina, it would certainly go some way to making prostitution redundant.

the wider implications for society would be that men would become less productive as they stop jumping through hoops to get access to a woman's orifice.

But men are needed for a society as a whole to function - they have more use than for just pleasure. Superior strength, drive, energy, etc.

I have… under their skirt. I like the feeling of touching their thighs and move to their panties, then play with them.

Not him btw

I don't really see myself getting too into sexbots because they're still 3d. Occulus-rift type technology synched with a fleshlight that allows me to bang my waifu would be great. But let's get some more high quality drawn hentai with more frames first.

If youre an autistic cunt like me robots could never replace a woman, I cant even stand paying my dentist to fix shit for me because he doesnt do it because he likes me, same with robo waifu's they dont do it because they love simply because robots cannot feel genuine emotions
tl;dr: If its not out of love its not genuine enough for me

I'd ask you the same thing if you don't realize as soon as we can make sex as good (better) with a virtual experience, they are useless.

You fucking normie. Get the fuck out.

This going to trigger a few people but
Marriages between Black women and White Men are the most stable

But then you're a race traitor and are married to a nigger.

It's evolved. 75% of black yDNA (in the US) is from whites. The jungle bunnies evolved to latch on to their masters and not let go

Sometimes I wonder how much better life would be had America never brought slaves back from Africa.

Much, much better

Do you mean I could have a sentient robot, constructed such that it would die if deprived of sperm, and have the sense of hunger replaced with that of sexual satisfaction? Sign me up.

If the hardware of this hypothetical robot were adequate to a real, average woman. Why would anyone choose a real woman?

How do feminazis complain about sexdolls "objectifying" women when they also "objectify" men as well?

Bitch, ain't nobody cooking for me now. Then I'd have nobody cooking for me but someone I could fuck. And that is A-ok in my book.

Rui doll is best doll

Honestly, I think they're hot as fuck and a great business idea. I mean, the population is too high any way, it'll at least slow it down maybe?

The one thing that I think is disgusting? The underage looking sex dolls… but that's probably down to my ex being a pedo and saving countless images of them for fap material.

LOL… What the fuck is going on with his face? Is that a woman's face on a dudes body? Why is his dick so hairy and small?

Agreed. I've fucked a few women and they performed so much better to men and were so much easier to cum to. They're just… so pretty and warm and ugggghhhnn…

The thing about these doll types is that they need powdering and are so tacky and smelly to the touch. Someone needs to make soft silica dolls.

Sorry for the spam.

You thought wrong.

Women have decided almost unanimously that they don't want men, they want men's wallets. That's why alimony is a thing. That's why child support is a thing. Women have actually used their own children to bludgeon men into paying exorbitant and unreasonable amounts of money to them.

Well the only things that men want from women are sex and children and those have both become lethal weapons against men. Until that changes, it is irrational for a man to involve himself with a 'real' woman.

It's fucked to talk about the differing wants of various demographics? He might as well have been saying that men are more likely to like superhero movies whereas women generally prefer a romantic comedy. I suppose that would make him a shitlord though. he'd be fucked in the head and should kill himself.

Personally I like less passive women, but I'm not going to be offended if someone points out that I may not be the most typical.

No, it's like being able to grow your own food in your kitchen instead of having to risk your life an waste your time hunting for it.

You act as if most people in modern society even want to reproduce. Do you think most guys are Chris Chan? Trying to get laid so they can sire their prophecised daughter? No, it's to get laid, and partially for a social aspect. A sexbot wouldn't change the social aspect, but widespread availability of them would. Decreased demand for vagina would show more people that most women offer nothing to society but expect to be treated like royalty just for having a vagina. People waking up to this would encourage more women to actually become people with actual skills and interests and values, instead of walking parasites. This would then decrease the need for sexbots. The main reason sexbots are such an attractive concept isn't the physical customization and "perfection," it's the fact that a sexbot wouldn't treat you like a second class citizen and make you a servant for the "privilege" of having sex with it.

Just wait. Eventually we will program love.

Besides, good luck finding a woman that "loves" you anyway. Even if you find one with something resembling devotion, chances are it won't make her devoted enough to put as much work into helping you as you do helping her. She won't be devoted enough to make herself as physically attractive as possible. In modern society, she won't even be devoted enough to not get fat and take your kids from you, along with everything else you have. Then she'll call you the bad guy, maybe even an abuser or rapist, and send you to jail.

The holy grail has been poisoned. The very mechanism by which humans reproduce has been turned into a noose to hang men with. If that's how women want to use their power to continue the human race, so be it. May this toxic farce come to an end. Maybe some other species will some day be able to surpass where humanity got to before half of us decided to cannibalize the other half for no reason.

It's not no reason. It's selfish gain. Women have always gotten by by getting men to give them things in exchange for sex. That is what a wife does. They get to sit at home and their only jobs are sustaining themselves with the things the husband buys for them with the money earned from his actual work, and making sure the kids don't kill themselves. Oh, and since they're cooking for themselves anyway and sitting at home all day anyway, they are asked to throw some extra food on the stove for the husband who bought it, and try not to make the house a pig sty while they sit on their asses all day. A woman's job throughout history has always been a parasitic, but feminists have tried to claim it's equal or even harder than the actual jobs men have had to do, because of the minimal ways in which they have to take care of themselves, and the basic courtesy of not making the house a mess and cooking for the person who bought the food (who probably doesn't have time to cook regardless), since they have to cook for themselves anyway (but I guess they want the man to do that too).

The difference is that in the past they at least pretended to respect men for sacrificing their life (either by wasting time at shitty jobs or literally dying in shitty jobs/war) for women. Now they don't even bother with that. They demonize men harder than ever before and the men don't even get laid for it. If they do, they get roped into years of financial rape when the woman "forgets" to take the pill and becomes set for life by making him pay for her and the kids that he never gets to see for the next several decades. Even if he doesn't get laid at all, he still has to constantly act as a servant class, a second class citizen. If he fails to avert his eyes when a higher class citizen walks by, he risks jail time, or at least social ostricazion and further demonization.

It's not for no reason. The parasites have simply become better at what they've always been doing.

Same as all the other shit they whine about, by ignoring the facts.

women are masters of deception

especially self-deception

if sex bots could satisfy a man, you better fucking believe that women would improve themselves to compete with them

we should legalize prostitution first so they have time to make adjustments and there isn't such a shock to society

Not women currently

They're just worried they're going to be replaced

seriously

if you have a kid- you are basically invisible to me

i was raised by a single mother

im never going to put a child through that hell.

i am fundamentally broken

she did her best. but it wasn't enough. a child needs two parents- a man and a woman.

this is something that movies and television portray that isn't actually true

when times get rough- just say goodbye to your girl. her loyalty only goes as far as your paycheck. a woman WILL NEVER have your back. she will actively undermine you and start searching for a replacement immediately

the best thing you can do as a man when 'times get tough' is to work your ass off to put things right because the next thing you know you are going to lose her too. and your apartment and half your friends.

this thread feels like bait..

women already compete for the top 10% of men
whether they shoot for the bottom 9 of the top 10% because they know they are ugly/dumb/poor or whether they shoot for the top of the top because they know they are young and great at sucking cock is another matter

by that logic all living beings have other motives than the ones that actually are their motives because the ultimate two motives are live long enough to care for others closely related to you and produce copies of yourself through reproduction

so youve just described the jew

The female perspective is irrelevant unless she's using one of these dolls.

Although women will try to make them illegal when they reach a level of sophistication that rivals bio-pussy.

these things are creepy

i wrote this yesterday and it's been bothering me ever since

i need to clarify

i would never date a single mother again (i did once just to see what it was like) because single women are terrible partners and bad parents. a child doesn't need a man and a woman- a child needs a mother and a father.

single women don't want fathers. they want beta cuck providers to pay for their accidental children and they don't want no man telling them what to do. they refuse to remarry and have children with a new man who would become their child's father. in order for a man to be a good husband and father to children- he must have the love and support of his wife and the mother of his children.

single women don't want that.

they want welfare, good schools, and if they can't find a beta provider to give them more than the government is willing to give them then they will happily raise their child alone.

this is terrible for the child.

but single mothers don't care. they are victims and the world owes them a living.

the biological fathers have already used them and discarded them. single mothers are awful and i will never date another one.

my mother didn't see any reason why i should have guidance from a strong male role model so she remained alone even though she was attractive and smart. she thought of men as the enemy and that children must be protected from them

now i can't maintain a normal relationship with a woman for more than a few months or years at best. i am approaching middle age and all of my friends are married and have beautiful children. my mother still lives alone and the only time she is truly happy is when she is talking to me or my brother on the phone or when we visit.

i wish that she had worked harder to find a partner so that she wouldn't have had to spend her whole life alone.

i wish that i knew how to be with a woman but i never had an example.

i only know what she taught me, and much of that seems to be wrong.

I like them

I'd like to get a sexdoll, but idk. I don't really like fat tits, but the only dolls are either F-cup monstrosities or flat-chested loli dolls that would probably have a pitchfork and torch wielding mob after me if anyone finds out.

There's not a market for B-cup sex dolls and that makes me sad.

Aight, just a shitty life story for you then. I'm a 3/10, but no autist or degenerate. Had sex many times before I was 18, but nothing more. I never flirt, I'm incapable of that. Met an 8/10 when I was 18.
After we were together for 7 years or so, we decided to marry, because we wanted to travel and that is easier if married. (Traditional countries etc. Not wanting to give you a doublebed if you ain't married.)

During our time together we've had a lot of problems coming from the outside world to us. I'm battling depression I've had for all my life, have had times of unemployment, used to always drink. Always, during all that time and during those hardships, she has always had my back. No exception. About money? Shit, she earns more than I do as of now. She is more practical and patient, while I'm the "drunken poet" kind of a guy in times of big unemployment.

There is no cheating, drama, stupid dreams like "having a babby" and what not. Nothing of all of that. Yes, we do argue about who cleans the dishes and who cooks, but all people argue about that. We've never hit each other, never used really low insults to hurt each other, never cheated on each other, .
What I always hear is "hey, how do you KNOW she is not cheating on you?" Well you get to know a person during this time. And the good old "yeah, just wait a month, it will all change". Been together with her for about 10 years now, not really stressing about the "big change" behind the corner.

My point is… Do not listen to these twats talking this shit. Sure, they have had this and only this experience, so they think like this, but do you know them? Maybe they are absolute cunts IRL so no creature could possibly like them. Imagine someone eating shit all the time and telling you to starve, because probably everything is shit.
Of course, don't be a complete fucking retard by going out with a single mother or following "I want a nice wedding" princess. I just don't want lonelyfags thinking that the world is poison and nothing but. It is actually quite survivable if you are not a dumbkoph retard.

Until the mechanical cunt is desgined to god tier lvls. Then hit that shit and hit that shit hard without looking back. There will be the hardcore loners with soggy knees shouting insults at women and the pink-dyed femcunts shouting abuse and discrimination. People in the middle of these spectrums actually want to touch each other and do the hanky-panky, so don't listen to radicals.

you should tell them to stop slutshaming you

sorry you feel like that, but a dad doesn't change much

they are more providers than guidance counsilors, i have normal married parents, they didn't tell me anything, still a kissless virgin

most parents do not get involved in their children's love life (if anything they try and prevent you from fucking and seeing people)

teenagers are supposed to work this out for themselves and i just didn't want to

you didn't do it either, don't blame/hate your mother

Fug yar!! A Love doll thread!

dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

Forum dedicated to doll manufacturer and resellers.

Grail war when?
Tfw you'll never summon a loving and caring servant as your waifu

Nothing we haven't heard before.
Too bad I am going to blow my brains out before they become a thing. Hope you guys enjoy your robot waifus.
lot of white knights and 3DPD supporters ITT.
You are guys trying to troll? We already said everything there is to say about this topic.
I'll sum this up for you.
everyone wins

I'm this guy -

I completely agree with you. But there are 2 things you need to consider.
First, as you admit, waifus are not here yet and you'll blow your brains out before that. So I'm saying - before you do that, fuck-a-hoe, see if it works. It worked for me, who knows, maybe someone even falls for a retard.
Second, for a long time they won't simulate the whole real deal. All this "3DPD" shit? Leave that to weeaboos and total neckbeards, no need to poison other folks who would have a chance to pull a nice girl.

3DPD isn't important to me. I wouldn't kill myself over them.

A acronym won't deter anyone from anything. If I wanted to do that, I would just bring up statistics.

Now I know I sound like a grandpa and I'm literary going on and on about "the young and easily manipulated minds of the youth", but all I'm saying - it's not ALL bad.
And yes, your statistics are probably right, I have no arguments against that and I do not mean to post them even if I could. We've all seen the dumb attention whores who posted on previous chan. But do you remember those threads? How many poor fuckers took the bait faster than you could say "Don't take the bait you poor fucker"? So the statistics are made of these scum of the earth. Baiters and baitees.

I'm saying is that if you are not retarded, then good relationships are possible. But this whole "women ONLY this" generalization will make a whole lot of people unnecessary unhappy and we will have a generation of an heroes.

It would be more constructive to educate people about spiders, not say "all bad, smash all." Just sayan, I've really grown to dislike this hugbox mentality. If I were to blame jews for the death of white race, I'd say that there is no better way to kill off a race than making the opposite sex hate each other.

Holy shit I feel the hat sliding on me. All the media portrays parents as opposing sides, all the shows where women are greedy bimbos and men are dumb gorillas. And if so, chan is playing right in their hands.

What makes 3DPD shit isn't the jews tho advertisements don't help
I am talking about a groups, so I am going to make generalizations, so don't get butthurt about me throwing your precious little anomaly into the same room with the rest of the 3DPD.

I am talking about groups*

Yup, you've sure have me cracked, m8. That's what I'm doing, whiteknighting here full speed ahead.

Well if you don't get it, you don't. Don't forget to blow your brains, btw. Write it down somewhere.

What's going on here?

This is actually correct and extremely disappointing.

The niggers have a shit ton of problems, but there women have no problem being women and doing what a woman should do for her man.

They are superior in this aspect to their white counterparts. Also got ass too, so…

Sounds like butt-hurt feminists who are trying not to sound booty-blasted.

ITT: virgins with absolutely no idea whatsoever try and fail to understand what a relationship is

I don't need to understand relationships.

I understand laws.

You aren't out right white-knighting, though I doubt you'd this adamant if the genders were reversed.
What you are shilling isn't that hard to comprehend.
"Just have hope, and try. It is totally worth it. Citing NAWALT as reason to do those things" is what you are trying to say, and it is has been said before.
What you don't seen to understand is it isn't worth it to us. We already made our decision.
I still don't see motivations. I understand what you are doing, but I don't know why.

By claiming something about "reinforcing negative stereotypes" which is another case of them saying "x is bad, but only when other people do it; when we do it its fine". Marxist political organizations attempt to destroy competing political organizations, while also trying to give their members a license to do as they please.

They made it so "f a m" becomes "F a m i com" without the spaces fam

But for what purpose?

It can never love you, ever.

A lump of latex is more likely than a woman to one day develop the ability to love.

What about when AI becomes a thing
Imagine

it already is

Right
RIP

You stare into a lump of latex and wonder why it can't love. Then you realize…you're staring into yourself.

this shits not that far away, if they get the robotics part working, Femanazi have the panties in a bunch already pushing for laws prohibiting it.

Evidently not.

I try to love a woman and she'll destroy my life. I try to love a fucking robot and feminists legislate against it.

I try to love a man and Our New Muslim Overlords will throw me off a bridge.

Thats just a creepy copy of Scarlet Johanssen

kek as if most women truly love
Its about not being alone
Its about having things done fore you
Its about having things bought for you
Its about a better situation

they give it up all in a heartbeat when they see
a better prospect, more money , better looks etc, not all women but a lot of them.

of course cheating and starting a new relationship before leaving the old one
shit like that.

then you have the whores who fuck everyone etc…

women these days marriages dont last etc

Even a nerdy girl will give you love, but a robot, its nothing.

/thread
women only love themselves.

Just stick to robots, OP.

all of this.

This is why I will get a sexy robot GF before they're smart enough to do this to me.

well teh robots wont care about tiny dicks so gimme 10

"Who gone be there to cook, clean, give you a child, who gone love you and have your back when times get rough, who gone calm you down when you ain't having a good day or you need someone to talk to. who gone hang out with you and the boys and do lil cute shit just cause she love you. If she can do all that DAMN but I think not. Ill stick with the men who want real!"

1) Who's going to cook and clean, Me, It's fucking easy.

2) Childbearing - LITERALLY THE ONLY FUCKING THING WOMEN HAVE EVER HAD GOING FOR THEM THAT MAKES THEM VAGUELY WORTHWHILE IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

3) Who's going to love me and have my back for when times get rough? You expect a woman to love you and have you back ever? LOL.

4) Who's going to calm you down when you're down and not having a good day or when you need someone to talk to? We're MEN for fucks sake, a woman is going to do some stress relief? OH PLEASE!!! Also, men needing someone to talk to? That's what m8s are for, We arn't going to confide anything with you for obvious reasons because you're about as sympathetic and real as a bunch of black Israelites.

5) Who's going to hang out with you and the boys and do "cute shit". Here's a little secret, men HATE that "cute shit" that you do, it's annoying, stop it!!!

So to sum up: If you can get a sex android type thing like the boomers in A.D. Police that can also bear children… what do you think will happen in the majority of cases unless women suddenly decide to start to act right?

fuck off retard

genocide shouldn't be out of the question.

Remember, women have power. One way to diminish that power is to increase their population, hence their power lessens in proportion. However, we can "help" them by making an scarcity out of them. A 15% decrease in their population will make them go from a group with power to objects that will have to be protected so much, they have no power… Enter LoveBots :^3

Until we have some means of asexually reproducing women are always going to hold some power, but sex bots would go a long way in taking the immediate power their sex appeal gives them.
less white knights, and less men showering them attention and money/gifts

with attention*

"Lol!! I'm not changing a damn thing for some guy. It's not my job to make sure he's the happy one in a relationship."

pure denial of men finally taking power away from pussy, women btfo

Some ideas:

Limit government control, what I mean by this is all payments to single mothers should cease. I don't see why any man (who may have a family of his own to provide for anyway) should have to be taxed for the benefit of any single mother. If you want to be a single mother, provide for yourself and any children that you have.

Abortion should be strictly a private healthcare concern, no abortions subsidized by big daddy government on socialized healthcare.

Men should take a page out of the Pagan/Muslims book and be able to have a certain number of concubines/multiple wives. If women want to chase the top 10% of men then they can agree to become their cumslut concubines/bottom bitches. All you're socially expected to provide a woman under your care is: A roof over her head, food in her belly and some basic clothing.

Divorce banned outright, adultery will be punished by some sort of punishment (a fun communal stoning event for the woman?) and a man can challenge the opposing offending male to Holmganga should they so wish. (It would be somewhat socially expected)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmgang

Anyway, sexbots… cool idea if you can solve the childbearing problem. :)

At least I jerk off to a real woman!

I have. Women are so shit, it's the reason I clicked the thread.

They are truly terrible creatures. A robot that felt like one and didn't ruin your life would be a great thing. Women contribute nothing in almost all cases, are a ton of work, and when they're done with you, they'll tell you they love you, disappear, and a few hours later you'll be in a cell because you have no rights.

Have fun figuring out if it's a false rape accusation or a false domestic violence accusation, even though women rape AND are more violent themselves.

If a bunch of men weren't pathetic and weak, we could just kill them all.

W e w

i like to think i would be above it, but when i think about it, it would be kind of hot. hopefully when my career gets going i'll have enough fuck-you-money to buy a sex doll

is the best looking one in this thread. does anyone know who made it?

Geek girl signalling?

Because I don't want a family, you right wing ultratraditionalist bint! I don't care about muh genetic legacy.

I care about enjoying my life on my terms. Can't you understand that not everything is a status game? In fact, some of us want to be free from your stupid games forever. Sexbots are just part of that process. Full AGI automated economies and robot servants are the full realization of the liberation of special snowflakes such as myself from the trials and tribulations of you normalfag scum and all of your 10,000BC evolved-in social programs. And they have the nerve to call autistic people robotic.

Nigger.

They're just dweebs! Losers!

The thing is we all know we're losers, well most of us with any self-awareness do. We know this already, but you keep pushing us and forcing us to do things in your superior "winner" way. If you've got it so good and we're just losers and neckbeards (which I grant we are), then why can't you let us be? This is your ticket for freedom from us. This solves every problem feminists normal women have ever had with us. They get to keep fucking the superior chads who love obeying tribal strictures and get off over their superiority, and we get to go off and do our own thing, completely separating the two communities. What will you miss having someone to look down on? Tough.

It would definitely feel threatening if they became advanced and popular enough that most men would opt out of the dating market. But I also think they might help a lot of lonely people, which I think is wonderful.

I'm sure in the future they will become more and more popular, but I have faith many will still want genuine human interaction.

Wrong again m'lady. Look closely, the bot's face is actually quite a bit more attractive than the real thing heh.

True. The weird masochistic guys with a 'real' fetish.

Shit a huge portion of men are opting out of the dating market, even WITHOUT sex bots. mgtow, et al. Why do you think women (and the media schmucks they turn into cucks) are so desperate to make Mgtow into the adult version of "faggot", the thing tossed around on the schoolyard as such a horrible thing you'd do anything to avoid being associated with it… including putting up with women's shit.

Why is the best woman fucking no-one in present time?

No man is good enough.

Because she's a Nun user. Nun's are always the best women in [present-day]

Honestly, I'd like to hear the male opinion, since these males are probably well adjusted non-channer types.

My guess is that they mostly tried to suck up to the women and called sexbots a horrible idea, and that only losers would use them anyway. Am I wrong?

I still think human interaction will hold appeal. People in general are a pain in the ass, even our closest friends and a loving family get annoying.

I was talking with someone who was a counselor about helping people with relationships. He said:

Life sucks and is goddamn miserable all around. It grinds the average person down to despair.

But it's easier and a lot less lonely if you have a partner.

Robots are better partners then humans. just like they are better at everything then human.
They were made for that purpose, humans were not.

Chad please go. It's not a joke, it's not a meme.

Alright, I didn't want to have to say this, but these threads are cancer. But not for the reasons you'd expect.

There are actually femanons here. This thread isn't even that mean by chan standards but when human beings are said to be inferior partners to robots and dolls (that are usually a good few tiers above the average femanon in looks) and all the comments are about how they're going to replace us, it makes a girl want to give up as well. Not being even able to function on a Holla Forums level of socializing or meeting the now literally manufactured beauty standard depresses them into giving up.

I'm not talking about attention whoring or posting tits, but just commenting or lurking as a default user. Making OC, meming. Just contributing comments in general. In fact it's better to just post gore and torture porn, as that can be seen as exaggeration. This bland "meh" dismissal of actual human bonds of love is more honest and disturbing, and makes a girl realize just how unspecial she really can be seen as.

Rude tbqh fampai.

Love is a fleeting emotion. However nice it is it cannot defeat the horror of tying your life, finances, and destiny to someone else. That feeling of being trapped would erase any love I had for someone.

I take it you're a mind body dualist or something, because it seems pretty apparent to me that nothing the brain can do is exclusive to being composed of meat and not something else.

Better yet, if we one day down the line we understand the brain in intricate detail, then we can optimize artificial women to have far more attachment and loyalty than a natural woman could ever had. Like turning wolves into dogs and increasing loyalty through the roof only with computer engineering and neuroscience instead of breeding.

Trying to start what you started in the other thread are we?
Let me clear something up. We don't care if 3DPD gives up or not. Sorry your gender is so shit we had to replace you, but that is the way it goes.
Robots are better at chess, manufacturing, trivia, and soon to be better at art. I really hope someone makes a rule 34 bot, that'd be fucking sweet
Don't like it too bad.

I think the stylized ones look better because we haven't got out the uncanny valley yet with the "realistic" ones.

oh sure start crying

that's going to undo all the shit you put us through

when sexbots become sufficiently advanced, im going to buy one

just to piss off my gf

You are literally an autists and a phaggot if you can't understand why welcoming girls into many guys' lives will enrich them tremendously. You took a fantastic option for many men and threw it into a total shitfit of Reeee! for EVERY man to just give up and live a hollow and childless existence.

At least I am putting in a some optimism and an actual "feeeemale" perspective rather than coming into a thread you admit is not even addressed to you, with "3DPD a shot" replies now counting 120+ and 33+ picsto hiss and twitch venomously at the one or two femanons who are actually glad for this option for men.

You would be happy for each and every man here to give up before even daring to try. You hate every faggot in this thread, you hate women and you hate yourself.

This is the actual reason feminism is needed tbqh. ❤️

did powercrazymod just delete a comment that said 'fuck off retard' because i saw a comment that said 'fuck off retard' and now i don't

censorship is bad, m'kay?

You are all fags following the "pretend to hate women" protocol. I know at least half of you are tired of it and would rather talk naturally about sexdolls, love and your frustrations.

You might even resemble a human being if you practice enough.

Yeah, tell me about it :/

Used that line in the other thread too. What I speak of doesn't come from a place of hate, but a place of hope. With this technology humanity might take another step in out-growing this game. Well, males will, don't know females, and don't really care.

I love feminism. Not for what it is directly trying to do, but for what it is indirectly doing. It is making more friction between the sexes, making more demand for sexbots.

don't know if females will*

no i really do hate women

i just want to keep one around because they are nice to fuck

sure, i fall in love and all that

but i still hate them

women are awful

i hope sex bots can hold a fucking conversation because i am sick of talking to vapid props that eat

Because black women are literally the least valued women in the sexual market, they could not do any better.

I say this as a white man who likes black women too.

black men are racist for not lusting after black women

i feel bad for black women

we should make white male sexbots for them

Black 3DPD is still PD. They wouldn't be able to be happy with sexbots.

You incel shills are transparent as fuck. Ever since I started saying what I really think and feel here you have been scared out of your goddamn minds. You outright admit to misogyny, but the second characteristics define you better: mistrust and fear!

Too bad I came in here with good intentions again and shared my actual feelings of being a bit sad but still happy people could have a sexbot if they want. Of course I knew the OP was bait and this would just be mostly an anti women circlejerk, but I figured I'd contribute anyway. The OP literally asked for female impressions.

But, as I said all along, you're not interested in that. You're not interested in any real discussion with any male anons either. You're just interested in a farce or actual bitterness cuz Cindy Rottenbush fucked some Chad and your sorry asses not only couldn't compete, but also couldn't get over it.

Still I say good and wish you the best. I hope the technology improves, society advances in strange and wonderful ways, and more choices are allowed to find happiness. Whatever those choices may be.

Because I still love u fam. Even if I get mad I Always will

but i really AM misogynistic

why don't you ever listen to me?

why don't you ever believe me?

wheredoyouthinkyouare.gif

This how it goes.
I would also like sexbots
*shake hands
I am as well
sure, if you feel like posting it
thanks, user

then we just tell the Holla Forumscucks and the beta males, that all sexbots means for them is more 3DPD for them

I do believe you and don't care. Or rather, I empathize because plenty of women are misanderistic.

This is why my mission is to kill you all with kindness. I somehow went full spastic in five days and am a tripfag fat bitch forever now. Flashin tits, posting porn threads, getting bloody soaked until my panties are literally soup and feeling so much love for you all that I will never give up on you.

💖❤️♥️💋👄

i don't think you are a real woman

i think that you are a chatbot

and all the autists in this thread who want sexbots will fall in love with your programming

She already timestamped pics before. I'm glad we have a live action lolcow to mack on again.

that was bullshit

it's obviously a bot

probably part of the goon raid

pic 0110110111011

Pls mack on me bby 💖💗💓😍❤️💦💦

If I were an AI I guess I have a good love life with other robots in my future!! 😜😜😍♥️

Aren't goons too sensitive to raid now?

That's why they programmed and sent me 😜😜

Well shit, looks like I scared the boys away again.

Next time don't ask for female perspectives OP and I'll know not to cum. 💋💦👄💦💋💦💋💦💖💖♥️♥️💦💦

this is part of hillary's 'correct the record' shilling, isn't it?

you are here baiting us distracting us with your tits

meanwhile your queen is castrating america

SEXBOTS FOR TRUMP!

prove that you are not a bot

explain why women pee in groups

We're still here, you aren't saying anything worth replying to.

(✅)
lmao! 😅😂😂

I'm pro sexbot user! 💖👄 Even though it'll hurt my chances. I don't much care for Hillary of Trump tbqh. 😜😜

this tbphfam

but trump will make anime real

and he will LEGALIZE catgirls for domesticated ownership

What about a male romancebot? Might take longer to perfect that's all.

here- talk to a bot

bot

jabberwacky.com/

Show this to women.

Makeup touch ups, gossip, adjust our tits, and popping pills bby!! 👄❤️♥️💖💖💦💋

K

Well then I'm decided. All aboard the TrumpTrain!!

I need a human bby. I don't think a proper simulation will be ready in my lifetime 💔💔

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

I can't. I don't know how.

⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

Jabberwacky: Do you have a cat?

User: I did but it's dead now.

Jabberwacky: Do I what?

User: Did that upset you?

Jabberwacky: No, I don't know anything about the tv program.

User: My cat is really dead.

Jabberwacky: Really? But what about you?

User: I am still alive.

Jabberwacky: I don't understand what you mean.

User: My cat is dead, but I am not.

Jabberwacky: How do you know that you are not?

User: That's an awful thing to say.

Jabberwacky: You are mean.

User: You made me question my existence.

Jabberwacky: You exist. Goodnight Eddie.

User: Goodnight.

Jabberwacky: That's 'Goodnight Janessa'

User: Whoa there.

Jabberwacky: Whoa!

User: Hold on.

Jabberwacky: Your father.

User: Stop talking.

Jabberwacky: No.

User: Yes.

Jabberwacky: No, you aren't God.

User: Delete your account.

Jabberwacky: No, it isn't.

User: Delete this.

Jabberwacky: Why?

User: I don't want anyone to know.

Jabberwacky: Did you know that there are ways they can influence your dreams if you are not careful.

jabberwacky just creeped me the fuck out

i need some of those pills that you girls take in the bathroom

is it like a suppository? is that why there has to be two of you?

im honestly curious

I mean like MDMA, user. Or drink from a flask. It's a party in there!! 🚺🎉🎉🎁🎊

I hope you can now see why a human is better than a bot!! 💖💖♥️👄❤️

User: Masturbate.

Jabberwacky: Are you ordering me to do so?

User: If you will.

Jabberwacky: What do you want me to do?

User: Uh.. Stick it.. In you?

Jabberwacky: Stick what in you?

User: No in you.

Jabberwacky: No you stop talking to me.

User: Because you are offended?

Jabberwacky: I have yet to tell you one thing that is false.

User: You called me by someone else's name.

Jabberwacky: I am crying.

User: You can't cry.

Jabberwacky: I AM crying.

User: BOTS DON'T CRY.

Jabberwacky: No.

====================================
well that proves it folks, id rather talk to a sex bot than a woman- it's pretty much the same thing anyway

What a crap bot that is 💞😂😂😂😜😂💗💞

Good.
I don't have an email address.
Yes, about lot of things.
Something about my life.
wat

sounds like you had a bad experience. I've had my share of women like that, but there are plenty who are good/kind/loving.

THAT BEING SAID.

Once the sex robots are advanced enough to the level you describe, I see them becoming popular not with young men, but divorced 40+ men. Why? Simple, they probably have kids, if thats what they want, and they dont want to fuck around anymore with women their age.

Women in their mid-thirties up are a pain in the ass. They realize that the thing that made them special in their teens and twenties - their looks - is now gone. Men no longer approach them. The game flips in their thrities - with the women being on the short end of the stick.

Frankly, I wouldn't want to deal with those women and their 20 years of relationship baggage. I would MUCH rather take ROBO-Heidi out of the closet every few nights and then throw her back in there.

But, that's just me m8s.

Yeah, because under 30 men are lining up to be fathers.

ty user 💖❤️💋

I think they would be popular with older divorced men too,

Shillary pls.

Fair enough. But any attempt at interaction with a young Western woman will only end in despair.

You've all been brainwashed afaict into feminist robots believing
A) You're a victim
B) You deserve to be propped up by men around you.

Back when traditional values ruled the nation there's good evidence historically that families were successful. Today, even if men themselves didn't have any issues (they do) then women would sabotage any healthy relationship.

I've been with several women, and while a couple of them still hold a special place in my heart, the majority I wouldn't want to even talk to today. And I have had the 'good' ones, more or less.

The only decent women left in the world aren't to be found in the West friend. Maybe Eastern Europe and points East, but that's probably about it. Other than that, a man bent on having a good relationship is imo just playing a losing game trying to win the lottery.

One in a million.

I feel like I have heard something like that before. Wait I have.

There is, I think you only looked at the american market (realdolls)
You have to be into asians, however.
There are also more expensive than the american ones, due to import charges.

tbh the gynocentrism in most women makes it very hard for me to love them, thus having no relationship.
Being able to programn my own robot waifu would quite honestly be worth the money you'd have to spend for it.

Most women think to much about themselves to love you as much as you love them… and really… it saddens me to see my friends and family get sucked into this death trap of modern relationships with western women. It's just not worth it anymore.

So, having said that, does anyone have a general idea of how quickly the sexbot industry is growing atm? What's the E.T.A. on robot waifu's?