Official pony thread

If you see another thread, send them here.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=434946585
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4lv6ww/cgp_grey_you_are_two/
universesandbox.com/forum/index.php/topic,16199.0.html
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/05/30/300-firefighters-from-south-africa-arrive-to-fight-flames-in-northern-alberta_n_10202078.html
lightningmaps.org/#m=sat;r=0;t=3;s=0;o=0;b=;n=0;y=26.593;x=-98.5244;z=8;d=2;dl=2;dc=0;
youtube.com/watch?v=jcZUPDMXzJ8.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We Luna thread now

Denied.

But i got my

So, We luna nao

I insist that you reconsider.

k

Best pones

morning

Wezfgt

I implore you to post best pony

k

Best pony and best background pony x3

Mornin

no u

I HAVE FURY

k

k

k

k

G'day

You no speak

why so?

you speak wisdoms

Where is everypone? Come on guys, even AVG knows what time it is

I speak. You listen. We pone nao

You speak lies!

Nice background pony!

Nuuu

I can't hear you, your post lacks pon

I'm on mobile…

Heading to bed, have a good one.

Bad excuse!

nini

So, which user are you? Have a name?

Bad face

So why post as user?

good night creeps.

Night, creepest

Bored

I was typing a reply to ask where you are! Heya ~

?

heyyy

you got booped, bro

Finally got quads I see. Your reward is boops.

Doubble quads! This confirms Luna as best pony

I really liked the webm, how'd you make that so fast?

ruby ruby ruby

just felt like doing it! also the programs i use on the laptop get things done pretty quick

Heyya Reece~

How's you?

I'll boop ya face!

Boss let me out an hour early. Woooo

Also, what's good, negros?

just on the right sofa now, thinking about organizing my mlp folders how's about you wubby?

what you going to do for the rest of the day you reckon?

About ready to head off for another day of hell :3

nuuuu dont leave us wuyby! stay here where its snuggly

ohhh greaat :( … any idea when you'll be back tonight?

oops meant to reply to Ruuuuby

also howdy Solaire

howdy Sol, Howdy Skye!

pets u

How you guys doing?

In about 12 hours.

purdy good, gunna have me some breakfast!

how's things blewb?

damnit

just organizing mlp folders on my laptop right now, how you?

Wednesday and Thursday won't be much better either. Got work to do.

purdy good, watching Mystery Science Theater again! you?

Just got 12 more hours added to my work week, so I'm doing fantastic.

What's for breakfast?

beef, taters, and green beans! tasty!

just doing stuff with folders n' such, might do a lil shopping for dinner tonight

work is work i guess

mmmmm what are you makin for dinner? mebbe we could talk recipes

Any of you play planetside 2? come join us!

lol, i'm not the best cook so it'll probably just be sausegas gravy and mash potatoes

never played it before

I can teach you cooking, tiny friend!

I wish there were more games themed this way steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=434946585

weird… word filter for sau-sa-ges now?

I never played with sausegas as a kid. I was a nintendong kid

lol

Once you get steam, i'll show you, it's fun!

Always bring a DS on the bus… so you can soft reset an item drop. I now have a destiny knot and a 6 IV Ditto.

Tidy my room, and go do a pub quiz in a few hours
You up to much?

Bangers and mash again?
Mind, I did just have a pack of bacon and fried bread last night….

yeah I would have just said that, but i don't think the murricans in the bread would understand!

don't have much on this week, d'you get much time off during the summer?

hope so!

Uh, I don't get any time off except what I book.
Chances are ill use two weeks to either visit natsoc later on in the year, or so that he can come visit England and see what my life is like.

have you had legit sex with natsoc yet or just a lot of online lewding and cybering?

Legit sex.

nice, so I'm guessing you went to aussieland to meet him then?

Yep. Marchtime. It was a very enjoyable fortnight.

You have a decently good PC or laptop? I have a few spare games on steam i can give you

And Skye still says he's not gay :^)

Sweetie I keep telling you, I said no homo every time, and he was on bottom.
I'm still straight~

You banged two dudes already, i don't think no homo protects you from that much c:

Two?
Who the fuck was the second?

when I get my new PC i'll get everything sorted for gaming and such so I could add you and fix up my steam then.

i can really only play on things like n64 emulators etc on this laptop, it's specs are decent for everything BUT the graphics card

a couple of FPS's that I love work just fine on the laptop but they're almost 20 years old

?

I was laughing at that bottom ass bitch for being gay.

Don't you have a british boyfriend?

oooh, which fps you play? And emulated multiplayer N64 could be fun too!

No? And I never have?
Wtf wez

Uh, right…?

But you said you introduced him to your parents?

have you heard of NOLF1 (No one lives forever)

or Soldier of fortune 2? they're both in like my top 20 games of all time list

yup, kinda hope you might play some emulators with me at some point. i got myself an xbox360 controller for the laptop a while ago and most of the emulators support it, so gaming with it feels 10x better!

I have literally no idea what you're talking about…

yknow reece, actually sorting out your steam so people can IM you and game with you would really help.

I have a whole bunch of controllers too, but i'm not sure if Dolphin supports multiplayer?

And it's been years since i last heard of NOLF, holy shit.

It's k, ur ghey

Weird, and no, no I am not.

What

said

or he could just use discord?

it does i know for a fact, most emulators do now. it's just the settings that can be a lil complicated sometimes. sometimes you have change entire config files just to be able to do multiplayer in some of them.

…what?

Get steam nigga

i'm lazy… ask ruby

discord's alright, hardly use it now tho

same. it's a pony bread chat group but hardly anyone there has even heard of these threads.

I know you are.

noone important uses discord

Alright, that's good to know!

Do it filly!

Do you lads know if there's a pony version of Fap Hero?

i'll get around to it

do you play any playstation 1 roms? ps1 emulator let's you do multiplayer and has some great games.

also just randomly posting this webm cos i'm proud of my almost perfect dancin'!

Never played any PS1, sorry :c

Youre either underage b& or a terrorist.

You poor man.

so what kind of games do you play on emulators? do you only use Dolphin for games?

I was camp nintendo.

Yeah, pretty much just dolphin. Mostly things i used to play on N64, or wii, but am now too lazy to set up.

oh ok, youre fine then

How do you pony-men feel about slavs?

theyre delicious

IDI NAHUI
SLAV IS NOT FOR EATING

would have thought n64 emus were a lot easier to setup, also isn't Dolphin used for wii games too?

if you wanna get round to playing some n64 roms we could try that!

the video took too long, so i just cut it down and cut the ending so I could make it under 8mbs tbh

that sounds promising

yall gay as fuck tho

i noticed gae has been around

Yeah, definitely!

What makes you say that?

also there's a really fun mario64 multiplayer rom mod

mainly the gayness

Whatever should we do to stop it?

he has! i showed him my weiner!

do more gay!

That's cool, didnt know that existed, at all

gross.
traps pls

vile

It's like you don't want to fulfill your DEEP♂DARK♂FANTASIES

i could show you my dick tooooo

no thanks

weird

van darkholme pls go

I'VE BEEN HAD

afraid dick pics not optional

no

Yes

yup yup

I jerked off into a condom and ate the cum out of it. Is that deviant?

it tasted really good

Heya Canon!

We won the war, took a continent :D was a good battle

no

yes, yes it is. Shiny, thats gay

Says the closet faggot in denial, oh the hypocrisy is hilarious

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

But, it's mine, how is that gay? How is it more gay than having sex with men in women's clothes

no

Well if theyre in womens clothes, its not gay!
But you know youre a guy so its like twice as bad…

Yes

That's not how being gay works

What he said

Eww, cut dick. Poor you

nah

shush it you

Hiya Wez!!

how's it going?

huh, last time you showed your winky it was actually uncut.

Y E S
E
S

Doing alright, just had a pretty good ops session with my outfit on planetside. Andd i will probably go to the gym soon. You?

Skye is easily the hugest fag in bread. Hands down, final fag of the internet

the end game fag

nu-huh

how about i fuck you in the ass, and dont even enjoy it.

im not mootut, it just kinda goes back when im ridiculously hard for Gaeburn

you cant say no to that. youve seen it. its too late.

disgusting

shhhh just let it happen

no bro

Sounds like fun, I haven't played planetside in ages really

I'm doin good, just chillin after dinner, and luckily I got no uni tomorrow so that's a plus!

Kill your shelf

We made Trump proud and built a yuuuge wall. And i took out half the army with my tank, it was glorious

nah son

YU-UH

NU-FUCKING-UH

You win

Haha sounds like quite the adventure, I'd feel like getting back if my computer wasn't so potato and my nets such as well

speaking of such, what's ur internet speed like?

YAY!

why is blew spamming his cock all the time now

seriously it feels like I'm at the park minding my own business when someone shows up in a trench coat, stands uncomfortably close to me and just stands there casually flashing me while I try to ignore them

Now that you've won, what do you plan on doing next?

Yeah, i know right?
Its weird.

I dunno, i jerked off already and im waiting on takeaway delivery…

Jerk off again or just go for a congratulatory dick stroke

💯/20 It's 👌, i guess. might upgrade soon

And where is Reecey?

Skye told me not to. He has only himself to blame

nah, in like a half hour im going out with friends…

Tell them how you won an argument on the internet, they will give you the approval that you truly deserve

i'm here i'm here

Nah

I thought you left~

YA

aaaand back to diaper pony

shush

nahhh, just no one talking to me…

Blew is specifically the reason I created a filter that lets me quickly filter specific posts for the duration of the thread. Glad I made this.

Ok master~

/pet

aaaaand youre behaving like natsoc.
That is probably not a healthy decision/lifestyle choice

But i'm talking to you! Here, have some very interesting videos to keep you busy reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4lv6ww/cgp_grey_you_are_two/
It's some really interesting stuff!

wut

montyn python yay!

Jesus man. You're almost as screwed like some third world countries, such as Australia or central USA

I'm gonna go to gym for about an hour. See you then!

oh you don't fluent japanese like I do?

probably for the best that you don't know what she said tbh

aww byeee

youy into jap?

ITS THE POPULAR FRONT!

はい

uh…?

TOPLEL

50 dollars is cheap tho, it's what I pay for my phone and my phone has more bandwidth than that. My internet bill averages at 180-200 USD a month.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this?!?!

我只是个穷人的孩子,没有人喜欢我
他只是个来自穷苦人家的可怜孩子
饶了这个怪胎一命吧!

dear christ Skitty! What kind of cuthroat bullshit is that? I pay 75 for unlimited bandwidth from comcast

Why dont you have a job as a translator already?
Fuck, if you knew chinese I'd probably have a job offer for you in 6 months time…

fuckin zionazis. DEATH TO ISRAEL! Up Hamas!

😂

I think it's because I have these extra channels for the TV I don't even fucking use but I haven't bothered to look into it… the bill used to come at 80 USD now it's 💯 extra suddenly for the past year. I'll probably look into it later.

….so what youre saying is that your cable company has raped you for 1200 dollars and you havent bothered to call them and say "what teh fcuk?!"?

Goddamn Skitty. You could have given that money to me so I could finally afford laser hair removal. Itd make showing my dick in bread much easier!

Aww

yeah I just googled the chinese lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody tbh

i can count to ten in French though!

DEY TOK ER BANDWIDTHS!!!

Well all the prices I'm talking about are only internet service, we don't have that phone-tv-internet bundle thing you guys have, here's what they offer(pic related), I've got the $50 one as you can see it's the only unlimited option they got…and considering every single ISP that runs in this country has to get their bandwidth from the telecom company ISP(the one I'm using) that pretty much kills any chance of competition here. They're promising fiber optics soon but talk is cheap

I'M FLUENT IN 5 LANGUAGES

GIT GOOD SCUB!

It's a shame…

skitty in all seriousness, you gotta call your cable company and fix dat shit. Who knows what kind of malarky they're up to.

yeah, that's why the bill comes out to almost 200 dollars a month.. I need to change whatever the fuck they're doing with the TV which is what I suspect is the larger part of the price.. it doesn't mention what it is in the bill eather so they try to be sneaky about it.

also, wasn't google doing some world wide wifi thing? I would be looking forward to that

someone tried to get me to learn Gaelic once upon a time… it's not exactly useful to learn unless you want to know the lyrics to obscure songs. tho.

why is this so fun to do

How silly.
Tell you what, why don't you try and learn a language? You have a lot of spare time right?

What game is that?

Funky dance music can't be heard in space, this is probably the most unrealistic space simulator I've ever seen.

if I'm being honest I'd rather learn a programming language. I haven't visited a non-English speaking country yet!

Well this was supposed to be a bathos but I'll just go ahead and point out I do in fact not know 5 languages unless you were to consider programming languages, I only know 2 spoken languages and 3 programming languages.

universesandbox.com/forum/index.php/topic,16199.0.html

It's a new simulator relative to Universe Sandbox 2 and space engine, it seems to be a combination of the two but is very lacking in content. What you see in the video is literally all that you can do.

lel

contest

fucking auto correct, I want to kill whoever created it

All right. Thanks anyway.

oh right. didn't even notice your post about that.

what's the second language you know.? i want to guess… Spanish?

Fuck.
I don't need a coder. I need a translator!

It's lacking collisions and stuff so it's boring..

It's similar to Space engine in visual appeal and similar to Universe Sandbox 2 in ability to launch planets around I guess.

Yes.. I tried learning Russian at one point but realized I don't need it, and tbh russian internet is trash, I have gone to Russian image boards and everyone there is so weird..

bonjour means "hello" in French… does that help you at all?

Not really pal.
Kinda need Chinese or Korean…

I wish to see planet earth being consumed by the sun as it expands into a red giant. Could I do that with this simulator?

Russian looks pretty difficult anyway

I am back from the gym! Should have taken the jacket, it got chilly on the way back.

i'm fluent in 4 languages, and 2 programming. I'll probably learn more spoken ones, though.

Well, why don't you visit a non-English country! Traveling is fun

Russian isn't THAT difficult. I'm not exactly fluent in it, but i can understand it somewhat, doesn't look all that hard to grasp

Fgt

The hell do you want?

Your death!

The only way to kill me is to send me a large collection of Magic cards. It will overload my capacitors and i will explode

no one will kill you Wezdor! I will protect u!

Luv u

Yes, my faithful human shield! Together we shall go undefeated! or at least me. You're just there to soak up bullets.

cyrillic script is very contrast to our english alphabet, so its quite intimating right off the bat

I'm trying to figure out how to do it without making the sun go super nova… I don't know enough about the evolution of sun like stars to input the right parameters for this to happen unfortunately.

And where is Reece! He said he would be here…

Hurray! Im useful!

You're moving up in life! how exciting!

you know 4 spoken languages? That's impressive, which are they? You've been in the steam group for a while and never pointed out you're quadrilingual.

yoo-hoo

I'm European, it's totally unimpressive here. Pretty much everyone will speak at least 3 from high school onward.

I speak Slovenian, Croatian, German and English.

that seems expensive to me. I got 50mb/s download and 10mb/s upload and I pay only ~35€ a month.

Reecey! Is that you pupper?

thrilling

he'll be here as soon as he catches Ruby's musky scent

I can solve that! Unise chickor?

Ruby is Reece's buttbudy? I guess it was obvious, looking back on it.

aaand the million dollar prize is yours! well done.

pets

Oh, so do they make you learn that in school or is it from interacting with people which makes it a necessity? I remember batsy mentioning he knows german and english, not sure if another was involved.

School classes. They are mandatory

shoosh. was just taking a quick walk while bread was quiet

I see. Where I am they make you learn English and french, but noone ever ends up learning french because why the fuck do we need to learn it? never understood why that is a course here.

You should stop following ruby like a puppy…

No need to act all innocent now~ I'm sure Ruby will be back soon enough

We are a country of 2 million. You wanna be highly successful, you better know at least English and German

i just like to talk to him… nothing wrong with that

i just like breads in general

Liking him is a bad thing.

Oh, i'm sure talking is all you guys do~

On a more serious topic, what are you up to? Was that your dog you posted earlier?

sure sure

you should stop being a douce. Ruby/Reecy is best ship

You're forgetting the skye natsoc one

translation: reece I am upset and a little jealous that you do not feel the same way towards me, my love. please notice me Kohai, I will kill ruby at all costs so that you will have no other choice but to fall in love with me, it is inevitable, fate hath it's way, you and I shall be together forever

Anyone else notice that after all these years of bread, we never actually got any girls around here? We must be shitty company

Oooh! ooh! Who would you ship me with?

Nah, that's me. And for you, senpai~

Why don't you consider lora and that other person who posts dj pone 3? I forgot their name but they're allegedly a Latino female or something

nah that wasn't my dog, don't have one. I'm interested in getting one of these tho.

Nah

Did I fucking stutter?

No, but literally every opinion you have is shit

hmmm hard to say. i dont know you that well and you havent posted your genitals

Dragonite?

Birds are awesome! But my friend has one, they are loud as fuck too.

That's rite bby

You didnt answer my fucking question! Did i stutter?

Yeah.. about that Lora… :p

Yeah. About that lora :P

Why do you want dick pics? That's sure as hell not landing in this thread, i only link those privately (heh, get it? privates?)

Stop sending me dickpics

Oh, right, dragonite is another, bu that's not the dj pone 3 poster I'm talking about.. I seriously can't remember who they are aside from the fact we never talked and they claimed to be a latino female

also dragonite is french

silence or I'll spam diaper pony at you. I killed Smuglord, killing you wouldnt be much of a stretch.

so I can tell whose genitals your genitals match with!

SEND SKYE UR DICKPICS!

Shit may-may maye

it's special just 4 u

Nah
Ethy!?

What a fucking retarded idea by the mods

is hel:en a legit girl? I've seen him/her come into Holla Forums Holla Forumsreads about twice now

hello

oh, right, that's another poster that claims to be a chick.. I have no idea, I don't talk to helen because they're just end up saying racist stuff to me.

Hi!

ROFL, I can't believe the word filters are applied to backlinks wtf!

Dumb

dat pic
10/10

Skye's email, to send dickpics to: [email protected]

And you'll have to do better than that excuse to get dickpics!

Hi raptor! Wanna be buttbudies?

To be fair, you claimed to be one too, so self claims aren't very reliable c:

hey there

I'm straight, so no….

G'day Khan, ho'ws it going?

What did you mean by that steam messega? 😂

like what actually happened

heyyy

its going ok and I had to buy a new mobo today

messega*

I was confused for a second,
KEK.
like literally, the scene changed in game of thrones to a dude holding his dick right in the camera like it was a gay porno and saying They're warts. I have two warts on my penis.

Hey Reeceless, how're you?

Oh true, how much did that set you back?

So am i… Why'd you take that seriously in the first place :p So, how was work?

Killed your PC?

one of a few jurachick park images around

awwwww babby's first dick pic!

I wasn't aware reece ever claimed to be a girl. I know Aeris and various others have done that.

Hello Holla Forumsread

He did it like 2 threads ago. I think it was a joke, but i never visited bread before, so it took me a while to catch on.

Liked the new GoT episode? There wasn't much going on, sadly. I think the Walder Frey conversation bit was the best part.

Hello!

what the fuck

and this is game of thrones? I wanted to watch it simply because so many people talk about it but after looking more into it I see i's not quite what the media makes it out to be.. looks boring and was told it's mostly about politics of some medieval world.. lame tbqh

I had to put it on my best buy card maybe $254.39

no that was just a joke i did after Skye said my voice sounded feminine

Jesus that's an expensive mobo

Was he right, though?

Yay~!

Heyo!

just feeling the heat tonight, i don't know if it's just me but the nights here have been boiling

how's you?

Heya Solaire! Here to post best princess?

Just you c:

Hey!

It's been wet and cold here today

Hello howre you doing?

Yay Skye! Doing better?

Haven't worked today yet :P

G'day Blewby, why the tripcode?
You never trip!

Are you tripping out?

He's gunna be fucked in the ass with an iron axe!

Give it a chance.
You'll get to see more soft dick then you ever have before in your life!

also tits and shit.
but soft dick!

Good, it's cold here though :P

Wonderful thankfully~
I hope you are fantastic as well~

I think I've posted enough of her for a little while.

So, how's it going?

yay miraclepet!

I had such a hard on for Jaime to finally kill the High Douchebag…. No such luck

Yeah its doing better

skitty pls

it's been pretty dull all day here for the most part, but for me the nights are still pretty hot.

i have no idea… Skye knows about girly boys though… so maybe

this guy

I dunno, just someone was here givin em away so I got one.

I'm good, chilling at a pub. Want to go home.

I'm glad to hear it~
/Hug

Fair.
And yea, they're kinda my thing.
Your legs are too hairy at the moment to be a cuteboigirl, but your voice fits

/hug

Doing alright. Yourself?

Wait, is it aussie morning or aussie evening? And Waldor Frey best character in GoT, he will be king.

Why the fuck are you so moist about this guy?

Post more Luna! And see above, doing fine

High douchebag is pretty epic troll, tho

Yeah, skye is a lot into girly guys. And give a sample, we'll judge

Jesus that was a lot of people to reply to

Why are you out if you don't want to be?

I don't have much Luna.

its something you have to get used too

hes basically the Westeros equivalent of a shitposter. He doesnt care about anything, just wants to fuck everyones shit up. And hes equally difficult to stop.

and fuck Walder Frey. Jaime is the best. Roose Bolton was chill as fuck too!

Believe it or not there are some people I like wez~
Miracle is a good kid

So what's new Lil guy?

Social obligations…

Fine just relaxing not much else to do atm

Not much I'm off school in a couple of weeks

Moar. Luna.

But i'm never this popular! Can i hire you as secretary?

We all know fat Sam will in the end rule the world. And his dad has a pimpin creed, holy shit. I hope we get more of that guy

Impossible. You're full of hatred

Convince skye to give me his cards

Wooooo
I went to a magic tournament this weekend and it was a bank holiday on Monday.
Nice 4 day weekend.

sam is cool, he steals swords and doesnt afraid of anything

Then socialize, have a little fun, do something. Drink some courage and go on the dance floor.

That's pretty nice :3

Eh kills Whait Walkurs and don't afraid of anything
Also, "Boot Ghileee! Tink About teh bebee!"
fucking cringe conversations

you have a scary good memory for people's voices, mang

don't have any links for you to listen to, and my microphone isn't connected up right now sooo.. maybe later

Azzy, probably :3

Whatchya up to blewbles?

8am
king of the dead maybe :P
Just wait and see.

Not for cute stuff

Fuck off.
It's for a pub quiz.
Over now going hone

Yeah!
Won a side event too!

Uh, what? I heard it, it was femmy.

Fair enough

He managed to get Fat Walda Frey married, he can easily pull this off.

But i am cute stuff, bby!

Nah

Excuse me, worst princess.

I said I don't have much of second best princess.

hes the ultima moot

azuuuuuuuuuuuuuwooooooooooooooo
thats possible

How rude!

You get anything?

Wow, what a dick! This is why you'll never have celestia

Like 64 packs of magic cards which we opened there and then.
Was fun~
Also got flu, because 2000 sweaty, ugly neckbearded nerds in a room together, and most won't have washed all weekend…

no u

You got flu because you didn't send me the cards, and they are cursed. i warned you about this!

Shushhh

RIP thred, you were preddy gud

Fucking GoT posters ruined it.

I told you to post Luna bro. I told you, but you didn't listen. We GoT nao

A portion of the degenerates that would frequent this thread seem to have switched to exclusively using discord as their means for interaction with people as it seems. Warpig, RK, kyra, raranon, gamenerd and kitty seem prefer staying there now.

that place is pretty shitty, for me at least, mainly because gamenerd is there circlejerking in his safespace

Rip good bred

What the hell is Discord?

I seem to be banned from there for some reason, so unless I feel like using 7 proxies I stick to bread.

hnnnnng, fluffly Fluttershy

You killed it for everyone.

some VOIP service that pretty much emulates an caricature forum too. it lets you chat + upload images with your post and people voicechat every now and then

it's much more dead than here really but all these people are idling that chat along with a fuckton of other people who are probably bots or people who never tab into the chat or talk to anyone and have no idea what significance "pony bread" has in connection to Holla Forums or this thread

meh, not really, hardly anyone talks there

There aren't enough of those..

Well aren't you a smartass :3

Too bad. You can still post Luna to save it

So, kinda like steam chat, but with pictures?

yep

Lame. I want a refund

Nini

Hooroo

Sleep well.

night night Skyeee

Shalom

night m8

choke on a diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

I'm now on a watch list trying to find a jew joke to point at you.
thanks for nothing Skitty.

What was the joke?

Sup

Would you care for the rest?

Thanks

ROFL

why are you sleepy, pony?

He could have just asked nicely

I didn't find one

Did you check the ovens?

that is a nice bum

Nah, I only found your grandma

Also, no pictures?

Very nice

Are we posting butts now? Why?

I'm not Skye. Eggs Dee.

01:17 and stuck on the Autobahn.

0💯0010 01💯101 01💯011 01💯001 01110101 011💯11 01💯101 00💯000 01110111 01💯101 00💯000 01💯011 01💯001 01101110

because butts are cute

k

Sure, butt…

3lewd5thread

mmmmmmmmmquite

have some canon butt

Are they?

haha, the fuck is that! They seriously put that in?

Too many butts in this thread.

Now witness the firepower of this here butthole station

Says the man who won't acknowledge best pone….

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/05/30/300-firefighters-from-south-africa-arrive-to-fight-flames-in-northern-alberta_n_10202078.html

top fuckin KEK!!!1

wat….

How big is your Celes folder?

yep.

i don't have sfw lewds of applejack's butt so I have to go full on

I totally acknowledge best background pone!

Oh god no. Wait, that only makes you post it more. Oh god yes?

the hell…

I don't get it

Around 500-600 pics
Like 30-50 are lewd

What? Are you having conflicting feelings?

Reece pls no. Behave.

Mine's too big.

And your Luna folder?

Reecey…. please… thats lewd.

Canada is refusing help to fight a devastating wildfire that is ravaging its nice forest areas as we speak and has imported 300 africans to help fight the fires. they are doing this via some backwards fucked in the head logic, possibly with the intention to give the impression that they are so progressive they can ignore all common sense and instead use some twilight zone politically correct means of problem solving.

It's fucking hilarious

SFW or NSFW :^) No but really, it's too small. Need more Lun

If they want to fuck themselves in the ass, that's their business, hopefully they learn a lesson

Talk to Canon, see if he can throw you a bone

another hnnnng from me

reeee

What if i don't want to bon CaNoN?

How is that lewd?

Then you bon fucked up

Yes, I can agree with that. This is what happens when you have a country full of LIBERALS.

It's the implication that's lewd!

I meant bone*
Why do you have so many BonBon pun pics?

who is this strange person who i do not recognize

I dunno

so many new people

theres some new critters in bread like Scotch and Reece and Solaire,. thjeyre all very nice. Also one of our old posters is gone. I spammed diapers at Smug so much he killed himself.

RIP smugface

I just toth you might want to meet new people :^)

What, how new is Reece?

kek

awww sorry Wez

yeah Wez is a thing that exists

Hes not new but he might be to Tothy

How new are you?

I'm posting bon a whole new level

Yes, Wez IS a thing that exists, thank you

its high praise, I know.

To the circlejerk? A month. To posting? Many years. It just goes bon and bon

I've been coming to bread on and off for probably about 10 months or so now

Tell me the secret formula to befriending Ruby

You've had enough

Newfilly alert!

be slutty

pretty much this

I'm off to bed. nighty night all! thanks for the company

Sleep well

Nite Bitch! You're never gonna keep me from posting Bon Bon! HAHAHA

Goodnight

aww come back soon

i don't know……… be lewd?

wot

oo buttplay. 👌!

Impressive observation and elaboration I must say. Conspicuously unusual comment due to its extraordinary accuracy.

I'm gonna catch some sleep to pass the afternoon, see you guys later

Night

goodnight

I slutted too much and got called a belligerent butt beguiler D:

What even is that

To take away from by cheating or deceiving (usually followed by of): to be beguiled of money. 3. to charm or divert: a multitude of attractions to beguile the tourist.

I beguiled the butts innocence :3

Would you prefer me to say belligerent butt breacher?

niiighty

Reece, you know how to make webms, right?

yuuup

How do I?

This is more your style isn't it

do you have normal video files on your computer already like .mp4/.avi etc?

if you do then i use a program called "webm for retards". It's quick and easy

lol yup i already have that pic on my laptop though!

Thank you, so much

My mom is so white she looks like office paper. Goddamn she needs to go out into the sun..

I'd recommend you get a slightly older version of the webm program though, the newest version has problems with sound on certain video filetypes

I already downloaded it. I am now downloading some youtube video so I may crop it and meme

great! have fun, and post your webms here when they're done

Is that a lora?

lol, PTS?

From V0.29

What is PTS?

pony thread simulator, some of the videos are pretty funny

good morning, peasants. I have arrived.

how's it gohen

Right.

Heya Rosey, how're you?

the first one was funny.
pretty much all the ones afterward were just people being intentionally weird in hopes of getting into the next one.

I don't feel like absolute trash, so there's that. :3 how's it going for you?

doin k. and you there hon?

i actually managed to get one of my posts into the most recent PTS

not for anything funny or weird… just by stating a fact

Work in a couple hours, but ok currently, just having some lunch :3

link to the part

and was the 'fact' something about your wish to ejaculate inside of of the horses?

I want to cum inside Princess Celestia.

good, good. eating is the most important meal of the day.

k lemme find it one sec

lol no, i personally dwtcird

hello

morning

Second only to more eating

you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need.

ergo you must need to cum inside celestia in order to fully actualize your fantasy.

hi

I've already done it in my dreams

how do you do?

overeating is my favorite. :DD

now to make the leap from dreams to reality.

rolling stoooones!

👌 found it.

skip to 11:12 on the newest PST (V0.31)

nothing fancy, i got a nostalgia critic reply clip for it though!

hi

So, buy a life size Celestia plush and a bad dragon pussy?

hail Smokey!

yup

hey i'm not telling you how to live.
some things you have to figure out yourself.
life is journey, not a destination.

how's it going?

not much going on i'm geting crown tomorrow so much fun there

great, enjoying some Harry Potter! howabout you?

hey I was wondering, do you have a favourite Celestia moment from the show? i have a lot of mlp episodes in hd quality so I could rip a clip of Celestia from them and make it a webm for you if you want

i'm alright. took my dog for her vet checkup and washed all my cars. pretty productive day off.

make sure to breathe lots of nitrous oxide.

neet.

crown? wassat?

I'm off work. Saw this piece of nonsense posted on a few pillars of the university library…

Sorry, I didn't mean to link you that, it was for the two talking about fetus's.

Sorry :P
but glad you liked it haha

How do you deal with that shit.

Off the top of my head, I can't really think of one. Sorry.

sounds cool. I checked my credit score and signed up for a new bank account too, so that was nice

… And then I saw this glorious shutdown.

a tooth thingy

heyeeayy

mkay

you watching amd live?

can your qr do this???

no biggie.

oh, dank.

Hey, qtp2t~

now I can shit post blindly to the pony thread, don't even have to see who replies or what the context of my shitposts are

REMOTE SHITPOSTING GONE WILD

the skittybots are taking over!

Are you shitposting from the afterlife?
I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SHOOT ME!
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME BEHIND!
CURSE YOU!

how's you toniiight?

blind shitposting goes against bread law! I'll have you arrested for this offense!

report him and we'll have him v&

Pretty good. Everything is stupid hot though

I just might if he keeps this up.

yeah the nights have been a lil hot here too, any plans for the rest of the night?

Come on me faggot, I'm not scared of you.

I can afford a plane ticket down to mexico now. don't think I won't come down there.

skitty wants us to cum on him

Food, fap, submitting time sheets, sending off an email, and chilling. You?

the first two things sound fun anyway!

I'm probably going to go to bed in about another hour, I've just been watching silly shiet on youtube

same tbh Famicom

MLP?
MORE LIKE,
FML
AMIRITE?
BRB KILLING SELF

anyone looking forward to e3 this year?

Sorry. I'm being insensitive, aren't I?

What?

no, I just don't know how to respond anymore.

Do I really seem autistic?

Ah heheh. Sorry either way. I can stop messing around if you like.

How have you been skitts?

Just here at home, in my room waiting for the approaching storm to roll over, if it does. The clouds outside look like strobe lights it's pretty awesome. Makes me a little worried though.

How're things on your side?

Strobe lights huh? I don't think I've ever seen weather like that.

Bad, it's my own fault though. I knew I would get like this.

What's wrong? If you don't mind me asking that is.

It's an intense lightning storm.. we get those occasionally, it's horrifying sometimes… I've had lightning pop a terminal on the telephone pol while I'm driving past it this one time. A house just half a mile down the street was burned down last year from a lightning strike.

It can get pretty wild.

That's pretty damn cool to be honest. I kinda wanna see that. Is it dry, or is there rain accompanying it?

Just a mood. I get like this sometimes, where I just feel like locking myself in my room for a while. Isolated. I got a friend over, and they've already called me a bitch because I just really don't want to talk. I was fine and all that yesterday. Don't see what happened.

why does it rain every time i get all the cars washed?

and also every other day this time of year.

one of my side jobs is estimating damage done by lightning strikes. every storm is like a payday for me.

It's not raining, at leats not yet. But it's been raining an unusual amount relative to the past decade. The bugs are getting gigantic… wasps are fucking EVERYWHERE… it's horrifying.. I have to cut the grass constantly.. it sucks

are you serious? that sounds very rude.. if someone I had over told me that in a non joking way I'd feel so awkward I'd want to crawl in a hole and not come back out

Ok, I guess it is raining now.. just heard my uncle shouting the water is here over the intercom

that sounds pretty specific, didn't know there was a field for that

also the lightning is bad….

the power is probably going to go out soon :/

It's only me here now

No u

it's part of working IT. lots of stuff gets hit, and most homes have no protection at all.
and if you think a surge protector will do dick, hahahaha no. your shit is getting toasted even if you buy the solid gold monster surge protector for 700 bucks from best buy. because a strike is not a surge. there are no strike protectors you can buy in stores.

last week i got to meet the set designer for walking dead. lightning struck his workshop. guess even god is pissed about that season ending cliffhanger.

nice banana

lightningmaps.org/#m=sat;r=0;t=3;s=0;o=0;b=;n=0;y=26.593;x=-98.5244;z=8;d=2;dl=2;dc=0;

pls take care Skitty ;-;

Nah, it's nothing rude, kinda like an aggressive pat on the back, y'know? I kinda really am an insufferable bitch sometimes, I can't really help it.
It's fine, I'll take them home tomorrow.

:o I can only imagine. The wasps are pretty rampant up here too, it's hard to go anywhere without having one or two buzzing around your head.

Skeery. How bad is it?

lol canon pls

this website is awesome, though, lightning just struck about a mile down from my house and I didn't see the dot pop up.. I wonder how accurate this is

Fuck I hate that.. then some decided to nest under the arch of the corridor passega way into my house where I open the gate, so when I walk under the arch, they start following me like nigga wat you doin, gettin too close 4 ur own good sukka, so I just hunch forward a little and hope one does't shit on me…

I got pissed to I got an old pillow, ran underthem and slammed them with the pillow so hard it made a crack sound… they all fuckin died

well the sound is constant.. idunno how to describe it. like there's tons of flashing lol

Probably not super accurate, but that's still alot of dots!

last time I had something like that was in October, was a passing quick storm but the clouds were acting like strobe lights and there was a flash every 0.5 to 1 second, lasted for just 15 minutes though

Hiya Rose!!

Damn, you must have hit them pretty hard. I have to smack the ever living shit out of one with a rolled up magazine just to get it to stop moving.

Hey canon. How's it going?

It seems to be rolling by already, it stayed a little up north from me tho.

weather seems to say I should expect that for the whole week

might as well go to bed

Dubai everyone

See ya

Doin good, just chillin, I'm currently in my summer uni semester and this is the 2nd week, got no class today cuz there's graduation ceremony today

Haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?

That's good to hear, that shit can get scary when it's pretty close and starts messing with power supply

I remember once I was walking back to my home and lightening struck a parking area about 700 feet away from me, even at that distance that sound and flash was crazy

meanwhile here it's all clear and summer like for the time being, but there's some weird dust or sand flying in the air so not sure where that came from

nighty Reece!

sleep well

Guess what I just caught!

solong

eww, summer school.
alright besides the mood.

aids?

a box with cookies? because tehre's no way in hell a solrock will fit in there!

We never get those. I can imagine how that would be lel

also just checked weather.com and looks like there's more coming.. I'm just in between the storms

Machine learning is a thing, and it's becoming very good at recognizing patterns, even though those patterns are human social interactions, your personal idiosyncrasies. Eventually AI will be able to learn how you interact and what makes you, you. Imagine teaching one to respond to people exactly how you do, going so far as to fabricating daily life occurrences that would be expected from you so people would never know they aren't talking to the real you, just a preservation of your personality in machine form. You would long past be dead from some incident or health issue and the bot will preserve your personality at the age you taught it to be you.

yeah, and I'm taking graduate courses, but atleast it's all in the afternoon so no 8am crap

well hope that mood goes positive then!

It's pretty rare here, but it can happen, even once in the morning there was a crazy storm once and I think lightning struck possibly somewhere on my street, as the sound was soooo crazy loud it was like an explosion happening right next to you

hai!

good night!

so what you're saying is, here's a way to keep shitposting alive until the end of time?

more than likely will in a week's time.

that's good at least.

I don't think we will eventually end up putting peoples brains in jars to keep them alive and thought and memories accessible as you commonly see in SciFI. I think the most realistic thing to come about will be computer software that chats with you, asking many questions, recording any thoughts you give share with it, learning how you interact, what you say most. Generally develop a mental model of your thought process and how you react to certain ideas. that way when you die, you could fire up a program that emulates you with an ability to run through questions on it and see how you would have reacted to such an idea after you pass away.

Brain in jar immortality will be the only true immortality. AI copies are not you.

wouldn't that be spooky? I hope that comes around soon. I'd like to be able to preserve myself in AI form and continue shitposting on random caricature forums.

lol nighty then!

well that's good!

and yeah it is, I hated going to 8am courses in the summer heat

Anything big going to be revealed?

random caricature forums?

morning is the worst time to do anything. I prefer to get things done around 10pm!

Helloo00Oo
friend

are you still there?

i hope consciousness is derived from self awareness, ie code that looks or patterns in its own behaviour

who?

Anything that has chan in the name.

Sounds like a road to a very self conscious insecure AI.

I find it odd that people would now what's revealed before it's revealed

Know

nobody important, just checking for a pulse

right right.

it's faint, but it's there.

Do you have the whole folder?

some of it. it was full of unusable caps.

I take it you don't care for my method.

I'm trying to figure out a reason why this is useful. It's not working, thus I question why the fuck have I done this.

not particularly. it fills your folder with more caps then you actually need.

Oh, it's dreadful. This is why I don't cap video.

seems pretty useless to me. it's pretty neat though.

aw, don't get discouraged. you did good. we just got different ways of going about it.

I really just made it to satisfy my urge to pull the little QR out of my browsers window. I always saw it trapped there, I wanted to free it but no matter what I'd do, it would always stay within the bounds of my browsers frame, gazing upon me, wanting me to pull him out.. So I have. I set him free rose. He's free now.

my little bro did that once, he said it was shit.

you done good skits. I'm sure the qr box is thankful.

It probably is shit. I'm just tossing crazy ideas around for the fuck of it.

got any skooma? it's been forever since I've had any.

toss fucks around for the idea of it instead

Holy shit, illuminati confirmed.

Nope.

damn. how are you, ruby?

/

I am following the law today, skye.

Doing alright. I got a 6 IV Ditto last night, so I'm breeding pokemon like a motherfucker. I've right now got a Starmie with perfect IVs in all stats but attack, Timid nature, Natural Cure, full EV trained in Sp Atk and Speed, and a good moveset. I just need to get it to level 💯. Of course, tomorrow, I will have no time for training pokemanz. Because homework and such.

I made that webm for iza, don't look

training ditto up to lvl💯 sounds like hell anyways.

shouldn't ditto be the best pokemon in the entire pokemon world? I mean if it can copy any pokemon and its moves, realistically it should be able to do that at any time it feels like it?

I remember when I played pokémon that my ditto was basically a sex slave

I thought that was all they were good for.

So in other words you have voluntarily simulated the activity of capturing a creature despite its desire to the contrary of your actions, imprisoned the creature and proceeded to sexually assault it for a duration?

I did in fact simulate the capture of an unwilling creature. I did not simulate its sexual assault, he/she/it was just capable of m8ing with any other captive creature

I remember watching that on TV… It was one of the trippest bits I'd seen since youtube.com/watch?v=jcZUPDMXzJ8.

Ditto can basically only transform into whatever it sees in front of it. Also, it's not the only Pokemon that can learn Transform. Mew and Smeargle can also use the move.

it's amazing how much emotion you can cram into a scene without any dialogue.

I never saw dumbo growing up. is it worth seeing?

I was probably 4 or 5yo when I saw it and that is the only scene I remember. best scene ever

yeah, that was fuckin somethin. what is that elephant on?

Yay~!

probably some kind of Marxist mindset, feed too much up on that socialism and turned into a liberal looking at how delusional they both are

Smeargle doesn't count.
And mew is a special case. Some theories state ditto was a failed clone of mew…

I did good?

How are you?

Possibly?

You did.
But keep your hands to yourself, sneak thief…

I'm ok, think I missed my bus, but there's a taxi place across the road…

DEFINITELY

Nonsense. If you're going to argue that Ditto is the best because of its ability to copy shit, shouldn't we then say Smeargle is better because it's the best copycat?

I'm sorry, yes. Possibly.

I'm not arguing that ditto is the best.
I'm simply saying smeargle shouldn't count.
In canon there's no way it could alter it's genetics like ditto/mew.
It's an oversight of the move sketch.

Yay, praise!
Boo, racism. :c
That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Yes sir that appears to be what is happening.

Heh, in a good mood today rosey~?
I'll survive, the job is worth losing a few quid to get there.

Nah, not really. I kinda want to curl up in bed and die.
What do you do? I hardly think sucking dick behind Danny's is worth a couple of those things.

Right, you're detracting from the original argument. Skitty was originally making the point that Ditto was the best Pokemon because it could copy other Pokemon. I pointed out that its ability to do so was not so special because of two other Pokemon that can do the exact same thing. That said, honestly, I think the only thing particularly special about Ditto is its ability to somehow produce eggs with Pokemon that don't have any genitalia. Meanwhile, Arceus is literally God, so fuck 'em all.

It's already 3am…

Sleep is very important if you want to stay healthy.

Aww, I hope the feeling passes.
I'm a 'commercial executive' for a comparator sourcing company.
I buy and sell drugs to companies running clinical trials. And am in charge of long term business strategy and planning.
It's fun.

Smeargle can only copy 4 moves tops, and once learned can never go back. It's inflexible.
Ditto the best because it's a broodbitch

Damn, that does sound pretty cool. So, basically, you're a drug dealer then?

I've been in bed half asleep, posting via mobile for a while now. That should work right?

Tell me a bed time story rose.

👌 skit. Settle in, I'll Crack a book.

Hey bread, testing trips

LOL, actually, I don't think I can stay awake any longer. Good byw

See ya skit Lord ❤️. Sleep tight.

I like this one!

oh boy! 5am!

I guess I'll link the new thread.