Who would fuck this bimbo?

Who would fuck this bimbo?

Other urls found in this thread:

xxx-chan.pw
girls-of-your-country.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf she looks like a mutant, i bet un edited she's even more HORRID

If only it was edited mate

Female bimbos are one of my all time favorite fetishes so yes i absolutely would.

omg, so sad, wonder what happened that made her want to mutilate her body, might as well fuck a watermelon covered in 4 buckets of paint and have some knock your teeth out with a bat…(that's probably what it feels like putting your dick in that thing)

Would prolly make me cum tbh

hire a hooker do strange shit to her, bam you got your own bimbobombshell

Bimbos have a certain attraction to them that you can't get from a "natural" girl.

wait a minute. by hangout she means that guys black cock is going to be insider her.

Would def go for a tittyfuck and unload all over her face.

these are moots that think you can't be racist if you fuck black people

Guess what, snow flake. Im dating a black girl right now, and im racist as fuck. I actually gotta shut my mouth some times when i see her monkey brethren behaving normally.

oh ya, forgot

Living with a black girl. you find out a ton of shit

1. sex with a black girl, unless she's fat. Is fucking THEEEEE BEST.
(tightest pussys you will ever fuck)

2. Their hair is fucking uncomfortably course. So snuggling it's like snuggling with a dish sink brillo pad

3. They fucking LOOOOOOOVEEEEE to talk on their fucking phones. LIke, my gf will get whatsapp messegas from her sisters at 430 in the fucking morning. One day I said "what could ANYONE be possibly talking about at 5am". If someone messegad me at 5am, it better be because someone has died. Cause you interupt my sleep before work, im going to kill you.

4. If your girl walks around with only thongy underwear, you will want to fuck her. No matter what….all the time. If she's got that round black girl ass (mine does). SO much so, that even after i blow load, and 15 min later she's walking around i furriously beat my dick and pray to the dick gods it can come up again, just to get it in her tight snatch.

5. black girl pussy does have a uhhh scent about it. It's a bit stronger than white girl puss.

6. Most black girls do not like giving head. They love their pussys being eaten, but they do not like giving head. And if you find one that does, she will not swallow. PERIOD.

and that's one to grow folks.

…That's called "disgust", user.

Why are you still with her? You can't even cuddle comfortably, what the fuck

Wait what

Does anyone else see what the fuck happened to my image?

I didn't put it under spoiler

uhh, because pussy.

i have fucked maybe 300ish girls in my life. mostly white, but latino/asian/black/misc.

Only one white girl had a pussy like hers and she was 14 (wayyy back in the day)

black girls, every time i have fucked them. Have tight pussys. I chock it up to genetics. Blacks have more muscle than any other race. Fact.
So, naturally since a pussy is made of muscle. Black girls on average are going to have tighter pussys.

I have not fucked one black girl who was loose. Yet statistically they start fucking REALLY young.

Shit, my gf, fucked two guys within a month of coming to my island. Yet still, tight as fuck.

You are missing out, and everything you've said is evidence to the fact. You don't cuddle, you don't mention how she acts once (aside from where she slept around with 2 guys a single fucking month before you, what the fuck?), you despise a lot of her actions. And you don't even mention being bothered by it even when prompted. Do you think you might be desensitized? Probably from the fact that you've scumfucked 300 women?

You need some fucking hugs and some goddamn love, man.

You're not wrong about your biology, though, by the way.

dude,

i got out of a 15 year marriage a year ago. You really think im going to give a shit what im fucking right about now?

this girl is half my age, and im not complaining.

Im not missing out on anything. I have her wrapped around my finger

so much so, sunday we went for a long drive to a secluded beach. Drank a few beers. On the way back, (40 min drive) she sucked my cock all the way back to my house, while i was driving

but hey…according to you. Im missing out cause i scum fucked 300 women. I have been around the world 8 times. Did more and seen more than you have in your short life.

Beleive it or not, girls fuck more guys than you think! Or do you believe them cause you like em, when they tell you, they only been with 3 guys. LOL

If your trying to fuck them, other guys are trying too. And it isnt' hard for a girl to whip down her pants and take dick.

And there is no way in hell your going to find out about it, unless she tells you, And odds are she won't and still tell you she "dated" 3 boyfriends.

you need to get some experience.

Oh shit, I thought those lips were fake. Damn I don't even know what to say

You are absolutely missing out on something. You had a fucking 15 year marriage and you talk about it like that? Either that, or it was so fucked that you're right to.

This has little to do with a woman sleeping around (although that's horrible, and you can absolutely tell just by judging their fucking character,) that isn't my point. My point is you're coming off like a sociopath because you've got so much pussy and empty experiences and never fucking once got the opportunity to feel love. Again, you don't cuddle, you don't give a shit that your girlfriend is both younger than you, constantly doing shit that annoys you, you think women who are pursued and sleep around are the sort of women you should be with, etc.

The number of women I've slept with can be represented on two hands, and yet I still have more experience than you, because I have the one experience that lets me tell you that pussy, no matter how good, is fuck all. Snuggling up with someone you'll do anything for, and who'll do anything for you, being so close to someone that the two of you think like one person. I guarantee you're missing out.

You believe you can tell when a women is promiscuous or not LOL

Just because you can tell a slut from a slut, doesn't mean the "good" ones you know anything about. And you would be shocked to know how much cock the "good" ones have gotten.

You are so full of assumptions. Assuming that I have never loved, or snuggled ect.

I will let you keep looking at your world through those rose colored glasses. Some day you will see clearer. But until then. Keep judging others.

LOL…you can tell what a nice girl is doing with her sex life LOL

*shakes head

Literally gave you my proof and you've ignored it, but hey, if you're so sure everyone's as desensitized as you.

If judging people lets me stay away from people like you, then god bless these glasses, holy shit.

*verbs

Doesn't matter how much dick she had really love is love, I could fuck 💯0 girls right now and still be able to love a girl, same vice versa

This is, unfortunately, not how the human mind works. Desensitization, bud.

It could be the fact since blacks guys fuck black girls and that black men have tiny dicks they can't do any damage to black pussy.

Stick my dick in severe mental illness evident by body mutilation and obsession with fucking niggers for no other reason but to cash in on the taboo and rebellious nature associated with fucking niggers?

Hell no, dig a ditch, put two in the back of her skull, dump her, and be done with it.

dayum gurrllll

the way i see it, blacks have the same dick size as white guys in north america.

unless you are talking african blacks, which have bigger dicks. They have to. The women there are larger and have bigger asses. Hard to penetrate without 7 inches or more. Evolution.

My fucking ass, if anything evolution proved that niggers have also tiny cocks since they have more in common to apes than the rest of the human species.

fucking auto correct i swear to god.

file:///home/user/Desktop/penis-size-chart.jpg

sure there, pal.

Put her in a clown outfit and I would be in heaven.

so would that bart meme. the fat guy in the clown mask

what.

No, I just have a fetish for girls in clown get ups. The rainbow socks especially, love to smell them.

Kek, the sad part is this really is how people think now.
"Only 3 dudes have fucked her, the goods have a little water damage but no big deal still 👌…"
Meanwhile these are the same faggots who turn up their nose at a steak they didn't pay way too much for.
Wizardry just looks better and better the closer I get to it.

so you gonna marry a virgin. Good luck with that. she's going to cheat on you. I can fucking guarentee that!

Out of two people i know. They gloated how their wives were virgins when they married them at 18. fast forward 14 years later, both are divorced, BOTH women cheated on them.

Problem with women who don't get enough cock. Eventually they will want to know what alternate cock is like.

You need to get a happy medium girl, who's had enough dick and met enough assholes, to realise your not as assholish as the bad ones. Then they usually stay faithful.

SO if anyone is mooted, it's you, tard.

Are you illiterate or just senile?

I'd be worried she was gonna stab me after she came or some shit like that, she's obviously off her rocker. Lost her goddamn marbles, but she won't get my balls.

Fuck off. You can't make a whore into a housewife. What's done is done, and once a bitch has taken enough cock then all she'll ever be is a bitch, and woe on the poor bastard that marries her.

More to the point, he's giving me some bullshit about how my virgin wife will cheat on me and he had it figuring out marrying a whore when my post was about how there are no virgins and also I'm looking forward to wizardry…not fucking marriage. Missed every point in my post.

I hate being reminded that people over 40 are possibly exactly as dumb as people in their 20s.

NEW xxx CHAN

xxx-chan.pw

This chicks pretty hot tbh

I see you have an eye problem user

Could you just stop posting this? I would like the memory of this picture to fade out from my head eventually, but you just keep making this fucking thread. Stop.

well we certainly didn't evolve to not buttfuck

source: the fact that we are able to fuck eachother in the butt

They are. Dumb stays dumb regardless of age. It's experience that matters, and no age guarantees, or precludes, experience. Smart and dumb fucks come in all ages.

Said black girls hate giving head ( implying she doesn't enjoy it ) yet sucked your dick all the way back in the car… you sir, are now full of shit.. i will mark a place where we can put you back.

I though I was the only one…

So a woman who's had a few lovers, is a whore.

Son…life is going to be very very hard on you.

Get ready for that ride *grabs sides laughing

it's called doggy style you fool.

But i guess you just showed how many times you have had sex LOL

well, she gave me head last night, until i came (used veet to shave my balls, so my scrum was freshly shaved)

but she asked me to let me know when i was about to cum. But intense orgasm.

Black girls and those lips. Great for sucking cock

girls-of-your-country.pw/