IT'S HERE

IT'S HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/alien-covenant-footage-description-katherine-waterston-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=ngm6ST0HL6U
pastebin.com/raw/ea5wXa9y
pastebin.com/raw/UKsjF4Fu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Ridley actually directing this piece of shit or is he just producing?

i am complaining to youtube, they said the f word and didnt make it age-filtered

1. Austism the robot is back
2. Periods are intense
3. Will we see the white gods from the Prometheus? You know, white people came from space. All technology is encoded in our DNA that we are slowly teasing out.

Soft reboot?

shakey cam? what the shit

Why does Fassbender keep doing such shit movies?

$$$

$$$$ or maybe he is just not that great of an actor.

Engineers confirmed peak master race?

Prometheus was good. Can't wait.

seems like no.

It's an Alien movie not a Prometheus movie.

Will this explain why the xenomorphs were made what was the deal with the Engineers?

Engineers create humans and then hate them and want to destroy them. All the propaganda about Aliens is that they are bad and we should fear them. Hitler said he wanted to find the white Ayran gods. There were hundreds or thousands of buddhist monks in nazi uniforms translating ancient texts found dead at the end of the war. The goal of the Nazis was to get off planet and signal whoever is out there that we are here. Why at the end of WWII did the Jews kick off extermination of whites into overdrive? Because we are the descendants of something that is their enemy and they know it. Google the white mummies they found in China in 3500 B.C. that they don't talk about. All the ancient nonwhite mythology is about white guys running fighting in wars. They are suppressing history of whites to make them think they are descended from the ape men of Africa. Destroying history is something condoned in the Old Testament. Isis also does this.

Why have the elite spent so much money putting the image into your mind of evil aliens to fight? What return on investment does it get them? The same elite spending money on interracial mixing in all media, on homosexuality, and other degeneracy. Why spend the money on putting those images of aliens in your mind? What is the payoff?

It's literally 3000 times worse than I though it could be and I'm only a few seconds in.

Ties in with the theme of free love and sexual liberation leading to death and destruction that was so prominent in the first Alien. Nice.

Although the end was good, if theres an Alien rape scene in the shower like there was in AvP then I'll see it.

I was hoping he would be a disembodied head throughout the entire movie

That would be a good idea, so no.

me too.

That's a different David you see in the trailer, the one from Prometheus will be discovered on the planet. Half the details were already leaked, fam. Two Davids.

So are we getting old Hicks or not?

Fuck no, that's retarded.

I think thats for a different movie. It was supposed to be directed by the guy who did District 9 starring old Ellen Ripley.

Lets hope it never gets made. Ripley stopped being a good character after Aliens. She should never have become an action hero.

I don't want Ripley, just Hicks. It doesn't make sense for RIpley to appear again anyway. Aliens is where her story whould have ended.
Hicks on the other hand could have some role on a new movie seeing as he is a veteran on fighting the things.

I wanted to see Rapace and Bender to go after the engineers as implied in the lindelooff movie and all i get is just another filler.
Cam rip it is then.

I wanted a direct sequel to Prometheus too.

Neil Blokamp was supposed to direct an Aliens movie set on a Blade Runner style Earth where they are fighting the Aliens en masse.

I'd be okay with that.

never ever

That sounds way better than seeing the same movie rehashed over and over.

I thought Alien and Blade Runner were in the same universe already.

Why ? Does ridley hate helmets now ? At least the facehugger breaking the helmet was unexpected. This here is plain stupid, any purely unknown bacteria on that world could kill the entire crew without the need for an alium at all.

really engages your pre frontal cortex

inb4 it was a joke again and they shove space zombies in

We wuz aliens and shit.

I'm willing to bet that it wasn't Ridley's decision.

Legally?

Nice meme. But why are the elite spending as much money on putting alien memes into people's heads as they are on homosexuality? There is a reason for it.

But his previous helms were so open the actors were easy to see. This no-helmet thing just shits on the sci-fi theme.

That's a good point, we'll probably get a half-assed explanation with one the scientists saying, "This atmosphere isi identical to Earth's!" As if that would stop them from being infected with foreign diseases, lol

It's as if Ridley got tired of the more serious sci-fi themes and now just does shlock. Granted I want to see a decent movie by him, but the guy may be just tired from real details and now just does stuff like prometheus that are visually pleasant and not much else.

I remember seeing some reviewer show that Blade Runner made a reference to Alien showing they were in the same universe.

Movies today can look so good it is a shame that we are living in the era of shlock.

I liked the space aryans, aesthetic as fuck and cool as hell. Shame they were stuck in a film with an Alien formula and BLACKED.COM advertising, if Prometheus had only been about them it would have been great.

Why did they want us to be fearful of the white space aryans? We know why interracial romance is pushed in movies so why are we not asking the same questions about movies? Why do they want us to hate the space aryans?

the annunaki were black. they created human with thier dna in a lab in south africa.

but before the anunaki arrived there were already reptilians here. reptilians either created white people to fight the annunaki or whites are entirely from another planet.

So is this jism prism back or not? I kind of wanted to see her get dicked by the engineer.

So is this some kind of shitty Lovecraftian fanfiction.

Did you not watch the trailer?

There were rumors I think that Ridley Scott just wanted to make a sci-fi film about space aryan but studio executives want Ridley to make another alien movie. Ridley couldn't finish a good enough script to satisfy the execs so they bring in Lindelof.

I thought a different guy did the first draft for the script and not Lindelof.

gg lady

also it might be behind her in the hallway, running on the walls/ceiling Alien3 style

thats not a space aryan. the space aryans are not muscular and bald. they are slim and have long bloned hair with blue eyes.

what you see there is more like an annunaki.

Space Aryans sound like elves.

NORDICS ARE FAGS

LIZARD PEOPLE MASTER RACE also grayys

Are the lizard people led by Golobulus?

Nah in Lovecraftian fanfiction we would be nothing more than a bizarre accident of evolution. The aliens would either completely ignore us or just destroy us like an ant colony.

This is more like black larpers vs white larpers

Destroy the Annunaki nigger eggs! Earth belongs to the Mala'kak and their servants! Give back our clay!

come home white mann

Studio meddling fucks it all up yet again. I think Ridley doesn't have the strength to fight for his vision anymore, too old at this point. A real shame.

I always thought it would have been cool if it turned out that the Engineers were the inspiration for Gods, Angels and Demons found in all the world's religions. They hint on it in Prometheus but they don't fully explore it.

I imagine that the story of the Engineers origin would be akin to something like John Milton's Paradise Lost.

They were a race of beings that ruled the universe eons ago and had tapped into the spiritual essence of the cosmos itself (Essentially, they had found God) but a great war broke out amongst them between those who wanted to use this essence for the pursuit of power, control and domination and those who used it for the pursuit of truth, love and wisdom. The faithful Engineers defeated the fallen ones but at a great cost. Because of the galaxy expanding war, the once great empire that had stretched across the stars collapsed and 1/3rd of their race had been completely wiped out.

After the dust had cleared, those few left had decided to atone for all the death and destruction that had been wrought, so they set about creating new beings in their own image.

That is where we came in. We seek to be like them and tap into that same God essence they had found.

The proper term is "Reptoid"

Funny enough Paradise Lost I think was an inspiration for Prometheus. Still your idea sounds great.

wouldn't surprise me if that's what Ridey wanted to do but Fox shot it down out of fear of offending people. then again the "dude what if Jesus was an Engineer lmao" idea was retarded, so maybe it was for the best?

anyway, with Ridley always talking about how the Alien is supposed to be a bioweapon, that raises the question of wtf kinds of wars were the Engineers getting into where the Alien/black goo/ear spores/etc. were laying around in their space armory. and I really don't want Ridley pulling out yet another kind of alien that's somehow more powerful than the Engineers and dangerous enough that making them chestburst is the only way to be sure.

Engineer civil war would probably be better.

also I don't remember if this was in the deleted scenes but it's from Lindelof's first draft (when Prometheus was called "Paradise").

OR IS THERE?

I watch the paranormies too. It would be awesome if Germany sent out a distress signal 70 years ago and we had some reinforcements arrive, not gonna hold my breath, but it would be great.

The bad:

The good:

What?

Idris Elba fucked Charlize Theron in the movie. I think that is what the user meant.

So the entire trailer thing is action sequences?
Repeat of Prometheus plot with only surviving "character"??
For some reason aliens now burst from back instead of chest???
None of the characters are highlighted, nothing is character driven????(besides Fassbender)

also head
and facehugger/OG Alien presumably comes out the normal way.

Though it really contrasts how bland the Covenant's atmosphere is compared to the original

Ridley Scott should learn to let go, stop bringing back old stuff. No other Alien/Prometheus movie will be as great as the first Alien.

Ridley Scott is pulling a Lucas.

Prometheus was the Phantom Menace.
And with this he's continuing the Alien prequels that will bring down the franchise to utter shit (if it hasn't already).

They don't make them like they used to.

The Phantom Menace was great though.

So what the fuck was the opening of Prometheus about? Was he seeding a planet by killing himself? Why?

collider.com/alien-covenant-footage-description-katherine-waterston-interview/

Yes.

Did IQs just drop sharply while i was away?

GET YOU SOME OF THAT ALIEN PUCCI

Another alien movie?

Thats probably just some more alternate fuckery like with the black goo. So this movie will have "normal" xenomorphs and other aliens, will probably fight eachother so the main character gets out of a bad situation.

STOP GIVING MONEY TO JAMES youtube.com/watch?v=ngm6ST0HL6U

Why are modern movies color-adjusted like shit? The blue-greys are fucking obnoxious in that trailer and make everything look so fucking fake.

I wish he used more evidence in that episode of the paranormies. Like he could point out to listeners an actual google-able map, doggerland. A map like this is pretty convincing if you are trying to tell people that whites wuz Atlanteans.

Stop repeating everything you hear, the prequels were good if not great.

At least everything is not teal and orange. Blue grey makes the CG look better IMO.

I fucking hate you historical revisionists so much

Just because at launch they weren't well received doesn't mean they're objectively bad.
It's just that it's hip to shit on them, kinda like virtue signaling.

But they were, both critically and financially.

I know, right? There was a time, when they actually filmed additional footage for a trailer.

*Jedi mindtrick gesture*
The prequels were great kinos and you will rewatch them without any confirmation bias together with your girlfriend/boyslut/body pillow at earliest opportunity and you will enjoy it.

kek

The prequels were shit and you know it.

Mediocre, middle-of-the-road, but not outright bad.

Nope.

Search your feelings, you know them to be good. Can't you sense the kinematography, the visual tone poems, the extravagant scope and worldbuilding? Deep down, beneath the cynicism and social conformity I know that even you can appreciate the masterpieces that are the prequels.

wtf is luke looking at?

A black guy?

4 U

Are the prequels the new Hitler?

Removal of nipples was a nice touch, never noticed that before. They should have gone a step further and removed their genitals too if the point was that engineers have transcended sexual reproduction. Why would they need a loincloth?

What are you a cuck or something?

Prometheus was a conceptually interesting film that failed due to a hackfraud being put in charge of the messy script and the studio wanting it to be space horror schlock instead of a more classical science fiction mystery film. Covenant looks like Prometheus without the potential.

Someone fucked up.

Sometimes it's not about need but about tradition. They all wore ceremonial clothes when they seeded the planet, it was a ritual.

Shit, now I want to rewatch Prometheus. Which is the best fanedit and where can I get it?

I don't remember these parts of the movie.

Kill yourself, my man.

I just want to see a version with all the deleted scenes incorporated. Ridley didn't make a director's/extended cut for some reason so that's the only way.

Not only was the film's script a mess but it was also butchered in editing. The scientist guys who seemed completely retarded with the dicksnake for example were high on weed (still dumb but at least it made sense). The engineer spoke and answered David. All sorts of things were fleshed out.

those scenes were cut

Hicks didn't get acid on his face. Only his chest.

Did anyone read the original Prometheus script before Scott threw it in the garbage and hired Lindelof? I heard it actually made sense.

he apologizes to women for that one scene in into darkness but doesn't apologize to star trek fans for the rest of the script or to alien fans for prometheus

I think it was just a straight up Alien prequel, with the ending getting tied neatly into the first film. Nothing special, just a by the numbers script that could have worked alright.

so is this prometheus sequel? i am confused

Alien Covenant was originally called Prometheus 2, then Alien Paradise Lost.

It's a direct sequel to Prometheus, and a pseudo-prequel to Alien. Ridley said there was going to be 1 more film after this to bridge to Alien (1979).

Then Neil Blomeinkampf has got Sigourney Weaver on board to make an Alien movie, no title yet, that will be a direct sequel to 2, but somehow, and I don't know if this is through retcons or simply ignoring events, Alien 5 will ignore the events of 3 and 4, as Neil didn't like them very much, and says they ruined the story.

Not sure how you can ignore a movie that takes place right after the 2nd, and the 4th one that takes place after she died on scree, but I'm sure it will make me upset.

Yeah, but it's also a soft reboot and they want a new trilogy going.

It was originally going to be Prometheus 2: Paradise, a film about Shawn and David the robot head having radical adventures on the Engineers' homeworld. That idea got scrapped since the studio wanted something that cashed in more on the Alien nostalgiafags (because Prometheus didn't do so well at the box office) so first it was renamed Alien: Paradise Lost, basically the same thing but now with more Xenomorphs instead of engineers.

Then after further studio meddling it's no longer about that at all but the same old Alien formula with a bunch of new guys landing on planet, getting infected and the usual stuff. Welcome to Alien: Covenant. It won't be leading directly into Alien since this is a new planned trilogy but it will make minor callbacks to Prometheus.

Which proves that he's an utter dumbfuck, Alien 3 was the perfect conclusion to the story. Anyway, I think he just wants to make another action movie with aliens as cannon fodder which he will squeeze in somehow between Aliens and Alien 3. Clones maybe? Cryo sleep dream?

My big problems with this are
1) Shot like a bog-standard horror movie, complete with females screeching at the top of their lungs.
2) Everything is WAY TOO FUCKING CLEAN.

Alien and Aliens were dirty, lived in films.

dropped. literally the only interesting thing about prometheus

Cryosleep dream would be the ultimate fuck you, and I'd actually laugh at that.

3 was good, but I wouldn't say it was perfect.
You're not wrong about him making is a generic action schlock, that's all he seems capable of.

What is the point? Nostalgia is dead.

Looks like a direct to tv/streaming service movie honestly. There's something very cheap looking about the sets and everything even though I bet it has quite a big budget.

The point is that Prometheus didn't bring in the big money so they want to play it safe. Disney's Star Wars imitation garbage is doing pretty well for something that's pretty much only riding the coattails of A New Hope with nothing else going for it so Fox will try the same I think.

Vader was completely CG in the original trilogy. However green screen was in it's infancy so small errors like Luke not making direct eye contact with the CG character were common at that time in cinema.

This triggered me, but I'm not falling for the bait, not even a little bit.
It's hard to contain.

You're wrong. It's actually Hamill that's CGI, they had replace him with it after the accident because his face was radically different and he couldn't wear costumes.

Sure

You're technically correct. In the theatrical version, Hamill was indeed CGI. However the special editions in 1997 reshot the scene using Hamill and a body double. Since SE is the most recent version, it's considered current G canon.

>Have another new crew who will land on a mostly dead world, fuck up and die horribly one by one yet again

I remember watching a video by Comicbookgirl19 where she explains what the original script was. She said it was good but the one flaw was they had one character who worked for Weyland Yutani and screwed over the rest of the crew for the company. She said that this was cliche in the franchise but the original script was good nonetheless.

Pottery. How did he get a new body?

Just watched it then.
Only thing I really noticed was something I have to give Ridley credit for.

They actually have technology that looks like it's from the first Alien, so there's no magical technology better in the prequels like other franchises do.

One of them is Walter, a newer version of the same android who's more robotic and less independent. I guess he gives David a spare body or something upon finding him. David has an ego and will probably be an antagonist.

If anything, I think he's going too hard in the opposite direction. Instead of making Prometheus with a better script, which is what he should be doing, he seems to be pandering to the idiots who bitched about Prometheus not being a real Alien movie cause no Xenomorphs.

Yeah, TFA seems like a more apt comparison.

The only thing missing in this trailer is the camera suddenly switching to infrared vision, a red triangle focusing in on the head of one of the 'characters' and we hear clicking and chirping.
Then it would be the perfect clusterfuck.

Also
How the fuck do you fuck that up?

Fixed that for you.

That usually happens when your movie is shit and word of mouth kicks in.

Ridley Scott should just stop making movies. He hasn't made anything good since Blade Runner.

what's the big deal with isis elbah? why do white people like him so much?

it was shit because it didn't know what it wanted to be. standalone thing about ancient aliens? prequel to alien? remake of alien? didn't do anything right. covenant is going to be pure alien formula with none of the interesting stuff from prometheus.

I liked Gladiator.

So they can virtue signal that they are not racist. Also, because it's considered "bad" for white men to act like men they gravitate towards a nigger.

Why don't the facehugger things ever latch onto women? I've never thought about it but I can't remember a single time they did.

You mean "why do hollywood kikes push him on the audience so much"?

no, they might do that too but I always hear people talk so highly of him as if they want him to breed their wife or something. it's always universal praise yet I don't think he's really that great of an actor or anything so I find it very weird.
I just don't get it.

GIANT WHITE DINGUS

You would have to watch Alien³ and Alien Resurrection to see that.

What did the engineer mean by that?

Ayy lmao

I don't remember it actually being shown in Alien³, it's a must watch anyway. Best film in the series.

You see an x-ray view of the facehugger attached to Ripley's head if I remember correctly.

James Cameron's™ ALIEN$ had a female cocoon in the hive.

You know jews, random cucks and leftards on the internet aren't the majority of society, right?

Read this, user, please.

pastebin.com/raw/ea5wXa9y

That was a good fap. Thanks.

Yeah they were stretching a bunch on that episode. A good (relatively) main stream source is Graham Hancock. He's done a lot of work gathering information about the civilization that existed 12,000 years ago. We likely won't be able to make any real strides discovering our history until those stuffy old professors that label everything a myth/hoax/ natural formation without even visiting the site start to die out

Prometheus sucked fucking ass, I do not care. Ridley Scott is a kike sucking hack.
"IT LOOKS LIKE A HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL''
OY FUCKING VEY, THE HOLOCAUST NAME DROP IN A SUPER SCI FI SPACE MOVIE WAY AHEAD IN HISTORY YOU SAY?

Fuck Kikewood.

You're both wrong, one may get the impression that certain scenes were CG but in fact there's actually two different but similar Lukes.

Oh yeah, I remember that. There's two different actors, right? One slightly taller than the other IIRC.

Not even in the grimdark distant future have the kikes stopped shilling their holohoax. The number have probably gone up by at least a dozen million or so in the wake of the white genocide.

You are acting like a triggered tumblrite.

Here's part 2 in case you are interested.
pastebin.com/raw/UKsjF4Fu

I don't think that's the same guy. Look at the (((nose.)))

I don't think that's the black guy… at least I hope not, but Ridley has always been a little poz.

Since Holla Forums ate my last post:

Danny Mcbride is in this. Who would let that drug-guzzling inbred fuck into space?

All the Holocaust has taught me is that the next time we try we better make fucking sure we exterminate Jews down to the last one and then erase them from history.

Why would you want to exterminate one of the most proficient races on this planet? Are you that fucking insecure?

Were they a less proficient breed of parasite they would not be as hated.

It's the logical conclusion to the franchise and the assembly cut version makes it even better (for the sacrifice end), Alien was never the type of film series that was going to have a happy ending.

Success breeds jealousy. I am yet to meet a single proven and mainstream jewish cultural trait worth killing for.

I would not describe it as envy nor jealousy but healthy resistance to the enemy. The Jew contributes nothing, he does not earn his keep and his social status is bought with bribes and his job with nepotism. No man strives to be like the Jew because one cannot respect the Jew, even as he gathers his shekels and cause the ruin of nations.

If you cannot grasp the difference between admirable people and the Jew then consider the following: The jew is to the successful men of a nation what the rapist arab is to well bred womanizers.

How would Holla Forums produce a aliens movie?

Nice.

At this point, I wouldn't. There's not a hell of a lot left you can do with that monster. I'd make a better Prometheus.

Hire proper artists, futurists, anthropoligists and scientists to design the world. Figure out properly how the humanity works, how the engineer/alien faction works. Make it something mind-bending and smart, explore that while maintaining the romantic aesthetic and tone of the franchise.