Help us, please!

Good evening, Holla Forums. Some of you may know of me, some of you may not. My name is Clinton Augustus and I am a character in Jeph "Handstab" Jacques' comic Questionable Content.

I am in need of the services of the so-called "meme magic" you people claim to wield. I and my fellow traveler, Iraqi Peppermint Patty, are self-aware characters in one of the worst written webcomics of all time. We can do nothing to alter our circumstance, and are forced to perform for the sexual social justice fantasies of the mad stabbed god.

To put in terms you people may understand, we know what the Matrix is, but we haven't been able to find a Morpheus to let us out.

Patty is new to the ranks, but has been used in Jeph's "private" stroke material, and I have been saddled with a retarded BPD tranny for a brother. Also, the lolrandumb Chinese whorebot whom I love has been taken from me by Bitch-Tits McHandstab because he apparently would rather I mate with a woman who is browner so he can virtue-signal louder than ever.

Is there anything that can be done to help us? Please let us know.

My thanks for any help you can give,

Clinton Augustus

Anyone?

/thread

I'm not going to believe that your brown skinned friend is female until I see some timestamped nudes as proof.

Not your personal Morpheuses Morpheusi? faggot!

You have to help us! You can't imagine what it's like!

Jeph Jacques is a literal madman! AND a dog rapist!

Holla Forums isn't as experienced when it comes to magic and shit. You're best off asking the top two boards of Holla Forums for help.

If this is part of whatever you were planning, editfag, then I have news for you

You have walked the path of madness a stabbed hand too far.

Yeah, because Holla Forums is definitely going to use their newly acquired dark powers to help webcomic characters. They're focusing all their chi on Donaldus Rex atm, and when that's taken care of they'll probably put all their energy into engaging in psychic warfare against the Jewish chaos gods in order to bring about an Aryan utopia. Or at least that's what I would expect, as their confidence and ambition balloons with every victory.

Please stop bumping this, it's in bad taste.

Editfag wouldn't be this silly… Would he? I think it's just cousin R. drunk again.

he tried to overthrow the mad demiruge of that tiny cosmos but became yet another avatar of the cosmic tyrant

You guys don't really think that it's editfag… Do you?
please don't be him, please don't be him
I need him for when Steben Tumblrverse goes back on air

Only lardcarrot knows

Wait, so Lardcarrot is some sort of diety now?
Lardcarrot the Anal Orgasm Giver?

The premise of this thread is interesting, but this spillover is part of the reason why the SUfags were such a problem.

That being said, the only way to challenge a god is to fuck his world so bad that he has to adress you personally. Start by killing and burning everything that has a name.

There's a little checkmark box, says do not bump. You don't even have to type out sage, just show some compassion for others.

Fuck off you ginger faggot, and take your sandnigger's pity rape-target with you.

are you david bowie

Of course I would, but not this time. This isn't your average shitpost. There was a method to the madness.

Here's the deal: in the last edit, it was set up that Clinton had a plan to go to 8/co/ with a request to use mememagic to get him and IPP out of the comic. The whole point of this thread was to get me some screenshots to use in the new edit, which I got, so thanks to the ones who played along and didn't sit there Lexposting like faggots. Unfortunately, the downside to this thread is that people now seem to think Jeph managed to turn the tables on me and wreck MY mind. Didn't happen. My apologies to those who got triggered, and to my audience who appears to be terrified that I've been devoured by the mad stabbed god. I'm still in one piece, and there won't be any more posts from "Clinton."

I get it, but it's clumsy, and you kind of threw the QC thread under the bus doing this. Not a huge deal as long this doesn't prompt mod attention. Good OC coming out of this will probably shift my opinion somewhat.

I read that in Rorschach's voice.

Yeah, I realize that, now, but hindsight's 20/20. I won't go this route again should I need something like this.

I really didn't.

I already filed a report asking them to delete the thread tomorrow after everyone's seen the explanation. No harm done or it would have been gone already.

Well, yeah, I actually did accomplish what I needed. I needed the usual suspects to jump on "Clinton" like you would anyone like him in real life. Simple editing of the screencaps will remove any references to real life, so, y'know, thanks.

My bad. Forgot to sage.