Christmas movies

What's your favorite christmas movie?

What's THE BEST christmas movie?

Favorite is the grinch backwards, christmas story is the best one though. Best format to watch christmas movies is VHS.

Is that even a question?

Under appreciated kino, for real.

Shit I remember that scene but no the title.

The Bad Santa where he kills everyone and the hero ends up killing a Mall Santa?

I cant decide. I'm stuck between It's A Wonderful Life and A Christmas Story. Also, do the Rankin/Bass movies count as Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

DEATH TO HOTHEADS

I'd say Bad Santa and Bill Murray's take on A Christmas Tale

Its a Wonderful Life

I won't say Gremlins

It begins and ends with christmas music and has a consistent christmas themed throughout. Ffs Bruce Willis even kills the guy at the end using christmas tape, what more do you faggots want?

I love the ranken bass cartoons, but I haven't watched them in years. Used to watch them with the family every christmas but not anymore.

Santa isn't on the poster, but rather 9/11

Anyone who doesn't like all of pic related will not have a merry Christmas

i know you're being ironic, but please kill yourself anyway

never saw the 2nd and the 3rd

found the 14-year-old emo girl

found the contrarian autist

I'd highly recommend them:

It's labeled as a horror/comedy but it's really best watched as a drama that happens to have both of those elements. The characters and dialogue are excellent and the story is actually quite good too (mainly at the end). I also really appreciated most of the monster design and comedy bits (like the opening). It does a great job of criticizing everything that sucks about Christmas while still having the "Christmas spirit." The only parts of it I didn't like were the toys in the attic and the gingerbread man, but even they had their moments.

I didn't actually watch this as a kid, I'm visiting family over the holidays and I was skeptical of this at first since it's a feelgood family Christmas movie which are usually shit but its visuals and characters were surprisingly good. It even had a solid plot with great foreshadowing and I really liked some of the music numbers. The dialogue was often quite witty too and my biggest complaint was really just the obvious set backdrops.