indiegogo.com/projects/evalion-new-studio-set-up#/

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfiles.com/file/1ff002519301d0b5e7d21b0e54238002
vid.me/hLDe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holla Forumsnita pls go.

r u jelly?
maybe you should make a fundraiser

maybe you should just cut off your balls now and send them to her. that's where this is going so you might as well get it over and done with.

Wow who would had seen Holla Forums's jewish Anita Sarscamsian ending up begging for money after claiming she was being attacked.

I almost had a heart attack at this surprise.
Never saw it coming, nope

She wants your white knight shekels.

lmao everytime a girl gets posted on here, Nicole spergs out..

land wale detected

checked

You dont even need to buy Reaper what a fucking jew all shes doing is stealing betamale money

FUND THE PUSSY
YOU MIGHT GET A WHIFF OF HER VAGINA
FUND THE PUSSY
FUND THE PUSSY
FUND THE PUSSY
FUND THE PUSSY
FUND THE PUSSY
FUND THE PUSSY
FUND THE PUSSY
FUND THE PUSSY
FUND THE PUSSY

Hello shill.

This will get shoah'd before she sees a penny. Still going to donate though.

You seriously are shit at LARPing as a female

She's not Holla Forumss anything dunce, except maybe the light exposing them as an impotent MRA cuckfest.

Your mom wants my cock.

Funny how those same walls of autistic redtext go up in any thread about her on any board. Only do so much translating from hebrew I guess.

STEP YOUR GAME UP RABBI

Can all of you SJWs with your fundraisers and novelty conspiracies please go back to Reddit already?

Rekt.

who's Evalion?

who's Evalion?

The new anita sarkesian, just another cunt who is asking for donations.

Anita got her reputation cause she didn't deliver. If I donated it wouldn't be for whatever the hell project she's asking for, it would be because she went through shit and did mass redpilling.

this is the favorite part of my day; I told you so

Evalion might be one of the greatest comedians since Kaufman.

There's some serious Ninth Gate going on in her eyes.

fuck off, bro

That butterfly confirms Evalion for project Monarch.

I am so sick of this cyber panhandling bullshit. And ain't it funny how it's almost always millennials that are doing it?

Anyone have her un nudes?

Is this even her tho cuz she seems like the type

Yes it's her, she admitted doing this for money briefly

She should start doing it again. It would make the lefties lose their goddamned minds. And she'd make a bunch of money.

Fucking kikes and their jewish c e n s o r s h I p

Well, damn. Right in the pooper.

Mfw she might be 17 in these pics

you are mad tripfag kike

ffs go outside anonfiles.com/file/1ff002519301d0b5e7d21b0e54238002

what is this?

idk what could possibly in a file called EvaLion.zip that was posted itt

ITT: Evalion spreading her nudes to grow her fanbase.

IT'S A VIRUS, DON'T OPEN IT!

I heard the same thing about your mom…

Ya got me vid.me/hLDe

Literally who?

Yes!

Evalion-1 Jews-5999999!

Jesus, does she have some dead fucking eyes or what?

all the better to look into your soul…………..

spoopy

I like the dead eyes. It speaks volumes for willingness.

TRANNY WHORE GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

TRANNY BE GONE!
TRANNY BE GONE!
TRANNY BE GONE!
TRANNY BE GONE!
TRANNY BE GONE!
TRANNY BE GONE!

post 'em

NICOLE IS A FEMIMARXIST TRANNY LANDWHALE

Is that Connelly Fondarello?

Those aren't the same titties.

Did you donate?

Take it to Holla Forums faggot.

This literal hooker apparently got aids so she couldn't support her drug habit anymore that way. She can no longer camwhore her saggy titties and crusty pussy bc the herpes have gotten so bad due to the immunodeficiency. That's why she's larping online and trying to steal your money – and being a little destroyer like all twisted harpies.

Just thought you should know. Don't get involved with that. Don't be an autist

Next thing you'll have a circle jerk of degenerate Holla Forumstards patreoning each other in the ass.

Don't forget to fund her through all the jew channels, they are hungry for your NEET shekels.

wow, never underestimate the desperation of beta males. I wish I was born with a vagina so I can take advantage of these morons too

I will check your dubs.

I have zero problems with it, but every time someone asks for a fucking hand out it fucking reeks of internet celebrity circle jerks.

It's basically what the user in another thread said
The last part of his post anyhow.

But feel free to overestimate Evalion's significance, as far as I have seen there have been a few YouTube vloggers who have said a few words about her. It's mostly contained in the second rate e-celeb sphere.

………who cares if faggots wanna circle jerk around her? They are the same kind of people who would do it to any other celeb, so why not encourage them to do it to someone pushing your agenda?

nice trips

(checked and heil'd)
I get the useful idiot angle, but I don't get it. She was making videos just fine, she got her voice heard on the fringes and some of the more mediocre youtubers noticed her and made sure everyone in the fringe-o-sphere heard it.

So why does she need money all of the sudden? I don't trust shit like that, and it's not unlike women to appeal to some men on the internet in some way to get money. Just like some women make an extra buck selling their used panties or socks or whatever.

tl;dr I question her integrity and intentions

I think, that her taking advantage of starting to go viral is something anybody would have done in the same situation. Her motive to make money is the same thing that drives most people to do most things. It is entirely irrelevant to the fact that she is gathering an audience and spreading a messega that is adamantly suppressed online.

You said you agree with voting with your money. Well this is your chance. Give this trashy cumdumpster some shekels and show that there is a market out there for your "cause".

I wouldn't give the skank a dime, but I'm not NATSOC, I just don't like funny wordfiltersshit.

C-E-N-S-O-R-S-H-I-T

I believe my buck is worth more elsewhere, besides I don't buy into the whole 'race defines who's evil' thing anyhow. The reason to hate certain large groups (kikes, nignogs, dunerats, etc.) is because a lot of them bring with them a strong culture that does not mix well with ours.

That is the root of the problem, we brought in people with a culture (or let the culture become) that's a toxic mix with ours. Stir in some overseas meddling from the West and a history of colonialism (muh reparations) and you got yourself a recipe for disaster (nevar forget).

Selling 'gas the kikes' and 'hang the niggers' is not going to work. You have to appeal to large amount of GODerates who actually matter when it comes to votes and GDP. And even if we were to 'gas the kikes' and 'hang the niggers' it would amount to nothing but despotism, abuse of power and corruption.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind having a look at her tits.

You'd be giving money and authority to someone who is manipulating you and will steer the community off the road if bribed.

Finish reading a post before you comment on it faggot.

No, I'll just shit up up, thx.

So you confirm that you are shill?

only true queen

good, her banning was outrages and criminal, im no nazi white power dork but she had some legit arguments against our fucking faggot softer then my dick browsing b with all these faggots talking about sucking each other off society and the scary "eeeeevil" hitler… you know our gov is prob lying to us as they say history is written by the victors. good to see people not giving a fuck and making ppl's heads explode by mere words…

Let her supporters circle jerk themselves. If you find her annoying or think she's shilling keep your mouths shut. She doesnt hurt the movement by reading directly from mein kampf.

The only people who should be ass blasted are jews and women.