Fedora living up to its' name

fedoramagazine.org/5tftw-2016-04-19/
Fedora living up to its' name

Why do you have to spam your pet retard everywhere he's not related

big fucking surprise

D-do you think she's fat under the pic? Surprisingly not that ugly for a SJW.

A lot of SJWs are quite attractive. They are the ones dragging the beta males in.

I was expecting to read something along the lines "Don't download or use Fedora if you are a Trump shill". Kinda what Linux Mint's frenchfag founder did for France elections

Yup.

Run.

Trump practically is an internet meme.

even if she's fat I've smashed worse.

Thanks faggot.

typical trump posters
LOL

Yeah, of fucking course when I switch over to it on all my main boxen. Whatever, let em' burn if it really comes down to it; GNOME started with this shit a few years back. The Fedora Project & Co (Redhat) just wants "inclusivity points" for which to brag with and ultimately it's just going to bite them and the greater community that is actually semi-productive -- assuming they fall to the degree, so many projects seem to aptitude to.

Going to use id for the next couple of releases regardless; It's a "good enough" desktop same with GNOME as an environment -- going to be weary though, moving onwards. Same can be said about Github too though; But also network effect, yadda yadda.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

isn't it beautiful how easy they are to spot?

It's from fucking bioshock infinite, that shit was hella ironic.

One user here gets butthurt about everything. If you mention another opinion than xer, xer will get triggered. No fun allowed.

Can HE not be so triggered?

I never seen this level of butthurt