Movies I just watched

Been binging the last couple days, here's what I saw

Snowden
Typical oliver stone, under-edited + greenpilled but overall a decent movie. Kind of distracting though how butt ugly the girl they cast as snowden's gf.

Neighbors 2
One of the main running jokes is small children holding and playing with dildos. Guess having toddlers say "fuck" is passe now though they include some of that too. Fridge and dude weed man are shit but zack effron has a few good moments.

Blood Father
Similar to Hell or High Water this one was a lot better than expected. Mel in top form proving among other things he could have easily pulled off starring as mad max again.

Jack Reacher
Don't even remember the rest of the title, kind of movie you forget you watched 10 minutes after you finish. The teaser in the trailer was bullshit too: part where he's handcuffed and tells the cop the phone is going to ring then he's going to be wearing the handcuffs, all that happens is cops show up and arrest the other cop. Cruise is losing it, the last mission impossible was shit too.

Steve Jobs
Out of the four movies I've now watched about that hippie this one's definitely the best. Everyone in the cast is good (even dude weed man) and except for a weak ending it's at least as good as the social network. Could have been a half hour longer and I wouldn't have minded.

Get out

lol back to reddit

ikr

Bad Neighbors 2 is without a doubt one of the worst movies I have had the displeasure of watching. They took an already average at best movie about a loud frat party and made the sequel about man-hating SJWs.

how does it feel to be a normie

I don't know you tell me

Hecks I just gave:

Movies I just watched:

Truth Seeker II: Rise of Gommunism

I Fucked a Robot: A Max Landis Story

Every Person In the World is Black: The Musical

I'm pretty sure he's referring to Jobs, because he mentions Weed Dude, who plays Steve Wozniak in that movie.

I've been eating chili for two days, and I just farted in a jar and spun a lid on it real quick. In seven days, I'm going to open that jar and take a big whiff.

Been marathoning the original Star Wars trilogy. Something feels very off about the movies, like some elements I don't even recall being there or that seem out of place. For example in A New Hope some of the stormtroopers are riding some sort of aliens and they just look completely out of place.

pleb

Fuck off with your gay Mandela shit.

No I'm actually serious. Did the star wars re-releases have additional CGI to them?
Also I watched Pain & Gain. I don't know if this is the stupidest movie I've watched recently but holy shit it's really entertaining.

Yes.
Everybody knows that.

Sauce on those my fellow redditor? I would love to watch them with my wife's son shile multiple melanin enriched bi-pedal monkeys defile my wife?

Are you fart jar user? Probably under the influence of a hallucinogen you forgot taking.

Speaking of hallucinogens

movies suck

Longest Oscar-nominated animated short I've ever seen

They aren't really hallucinogens more of a dream substance.

What's the difference?

Loved it, I live near the border and though the effects of the cartel aren't quite that overt all the time they definitely nailed the spirit of the whole situation. I didn't actually expect it to have much of a plot and in the beginning when the protagonist and her partner turned out to be the diversity squad (stronk independent white wymyn cop and college educated dindu) I was pretty worried, but that shit got subverted pretty decisively since they're both way out of their element and act pretty believably. The "consultant" and other main dude stole the show though, they were very interesting characters and were well acted. Also the soundtrack was simple but nailed the theme too, very imposing but also unsettling which is definitely how I'd describe the entire drug war between the cartel and US/MX police.

Pretty good I liked it more than Taxi Driver but I've never really been a fan of it anyways. I actually prefer Nightcrawler to both mostly because of the pacing and novelty of the plot. I didn't find the soundtrack or visuals to be as amazing as they were hyped up to be but the plot was fine and the characters were great.

I didn't actually watch this as a kid, visiting family over the holidays and I was skeptical of this at first since it's a feelgood family Christmas movie which are usually shit but its visuals and characters were surprisingly good. It even had a solid plot with great foreshadowing and I really liked some of the music numbers. The dialogue was often quite witty too and my biggest complaint was really just the obvious set backdrops.

Fucking atrocious holy shit. I didn't watch the original version and my buddy swore to me that the ultimate edition was capekino. I liked Watchmen despite what it lacked from the comic so I gave it a go and this has got to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen (it wasn't bad enough to be in the "so bad it's good tier"). The story was a plothole ridden mess, the characters were flatter than a pre-pubescent girl, and the pacing was nonexistent. It just haphazardly jumps from scene to scene with zero consistency and I really cannot believe this is actually the better version of the movie. The only redeeming qualities the movie had was the soundtrack and a couple of the (((Snyder))) moments (pretty looking cinematography with no substance to it).

9/10 tied with Hardcore Henry for my favorite movie of the year. The acting was top notch (even the children), the cinematography was top notch, the dialogue was top notch, the characters were top notch, and the music was top notch. The only part that was a little weak was the ending but it didn't really shit the bed either. I would have been fine with something less climactic like killing the daughter off at the end instead of the whole meeting Satan and joining a coven thing.
How the fuck were the two best movies of the year from directors that had never made a movie before? This industry is garbage and its time for the old names to be replaced by independent/foreign directors because clearly Hollywood is not capable of making good movies anymore.

The last two movies I watched were Ghostbusters 2016 and Suicide Squad. To be completely honest I was hoping they would finally give me the inspiration needed to end my pathetic life, but sadly they simply inspired me to try and improve myself so that I never become like any of the pathetic sacks of shit involved in their productions.

Protip: switch to non-fiction. The hymiewood triumvirate of spherecuckery, darwinism and social degeneracy will be the death of you brother.

Get your shit, and get out, you're done.

effortposting is a dead meme

Wrong, MI5 was great. It wasn't as good as MI4 but it had Rebecca Ferguson.

Movies I've seen recently:

Pretty good. Best of the bunch.
Ok, but I'm gonna forget about it fast. Generic plot but good acting. I'd recommend Hanna and Ex Machina over it, two similar movies. Hanna if you want to see a teenage girl kicking ass and Ex Machina if you wanna see an AI sci-fi story.
Decent. I watched it for Alice Eve but it was more of a Matthew Broderick movie. Still worth watching.
Ok film. Lots of jumbled political messages but decent acting and storytelling. Plenty of stupid shit to make you roll your eyes.
Ehh. I was entertained at times but I was bored at most other times.
I was really confused during this movie. Why was it made? Did the filmmakers want to communicate any message? I can't even say I enjoyed watching it. Simple acting, story and writing. It would be a TV movie if they edited out some of the more explicit parts.

"I just got into Shakespeare because of graphic novels. I'm about to dig into Henry V."