Mandela Effect Confirmed?

What the fuck? I could've sworn the line USED to be "So am I", but apparently it has changed? Fucking Mandela effect pretty much confirmed. Anyone else have mandela effect experiences?

I'm waiting for someone to change a line or two in TDKR, that's when we will have undeniable proofs. That's the only reason why it was forced as a meme in the first place.

(checked)
The "this can't be happening I'm in charge here" line disappeared somewhere mid 2013.

I just watched Drive again yesterday. Can confirm this has changed.

That was in the novel. It was never in the film. It'd be weird if it WAS in the Plane Scene because the, "I'm in charge here" line gets said later on.
Is what CIA thinks when his flight plan is overridden by the master plan.

Fuck off reddit

Can we not? The Berenstein Bears thing was fun and all, you don't have to try this hard for a new meme.FYI: it doesn't work on anything that's recent, the subject has to have years on it to where basic memory gets faulty.

OP is a faggot. In other news, water is still wet.

Curious George never had a tail.

Does the character have an accent or something? Because I can hear it both ways

Gibraltar used to be an island

I'm that way with Kelsey Grammer falling off the stage video. I swear I can hear him simultaneously say "oh dear lord" and "oh good lord" at the same time.

You're both nuts. It's always been "so are mine", the line is a double entendre meaning the jewish gangster has as much dirt on his hands metaphorically as le autist driving man has literally.

Now here's some proper Mandela for you.

lmao no you stupid conspiracy nut, it's just you having a bad memory
nothing to see here, please lock this thread

nah

you are being irrational
mods please lock and delete this thread, it's spam

Trips confirm mandela effect

this, someone in a position of power please lockdown this thread before people start losing their time looking into this stupidity.

exactlu, this shit is so retarded it's not even worth to be looked into

i know right, mods PLEASE delete this immediately!

you're just going to make people more interested m80

reported, no one should look into this, its literally fake news.

lmao why would that be

OP just heard it as so am i but if you listen carefully he says so are mine with an accent

Huh.. He's just straight up carrying around a fucking gun.

I always heard "so are mine".

Really makes you think

of hard thingig

If this effect is true how come it doesn't happen with physical objects?

Etc?

Because that would actually prove it.
This way, we can just shitpost about it.

did you not notice?

2016 marked an ascension point into another dimension. we are living in a dimension where everything is joke.
the president is an orange business man who grabs pussy without discretion.

George Michael just died and MTV classic have been playing his music videos for hours. George did a controversial single/music video titled Shoot The Dog that called out George Bush. At the end of the vid, it shows five George Michael clones all dressed as The Village People showing only 5 and no Army Man.

There has apparently always been six village people. The one people don't remember that sticks out is the army man who looks oddly different than all of them. He looks older and all of the covers or videos with him always have him in the back. Odd.

I remember the same thing… weird.

That was always in the fucking movie. I remember it from when I first seen it in the 80s at least. When they are going off to confront the wicked witch, they all have things from the Emerald city that they never end up using such as the gun and the net.

You shut your whore mouth, Satan.

A kike and a cuck walk into a bar…

hi sam

Um…
I don't mean to alarm anybody, but this guy's post just changed.

Really? Jesus Christ.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

Nothing but trips and dubs replying to you. Get fucked mandela effect is real praise kek.