"What is Disney XD?"

Well, it's certainly not your next big network, Disney. What made them so desperate to push XD as an equal to Disney Channel? TV is clearly dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_extension
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it was apart of a trend about a decade ago where every kid channel was trying to make secondary networks for some reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_extension

This was always around but it used to be called ToonDisney.

You worst nightmare xD

I don't get why the cartoon channels needed to balkanize in the first place.

Disney created Touchstone Pictures specifically to make adult-oriented action films. Why the fuck couldn't they have done the same except for live action series? Nickelodeon probably would have done the same thing instead of splitting up into regular Nick/Nicktoons.

Well, Touchstone Pictures is dead, and they have ABC as a grown-up TV brand

what started the "XD" meme? was it south park?

I think they were going for a shortening of "extreme", because it was originally marketed as a dudebro network for boys

Haha

w e w
e
w

fan of his work, are you?

i know, but i mean the "XD" """smiley""" all the retards use. that was pretty much started by south park wasn't it?

within the context of disney channel, isn't XD supposed to mean Xtreme Definition or something?

You have to go back.

>"pro gamer"

You misheard user, he's a pro gayer

Is that Adam Sandler's faggot son?

Holla Forums is an 18+ website kid :)

what the fuck is this shit

I didn't even notice that was a batman reference for all these years

I thought it was fairly obvious as a kid.

Just curious how do you guys feel about Disney doing pop-culture references in their work? Do they do it subtle or obvious in their works you think? Perhaps its me getting older but I think they've become more obvious over the years like the Moana reference they did in Zootopia.

You talking about the scene with the bootlegs of Disney Revival films?