National Action - Holla Forums in Real Life

Watch this video and try to tell me with conviction that this doesn't look like fucking fun. I know we just had that thread about them a couple weeks ago, but after investigating into their cause further, I figured their movement needed reiterating.
We need to start doing this in the United States.
Have you ever thought about how much fun shitposting in real life and physically fighting for something with fellow Holla Forumsacks would be? I have, and I know I would join National Action in a heartbeat if I lived in Britain. Does anybody that uses Iron March or websites like it know about something like this brewing in America? We need it desperately, and we will hopefully be able to push it without associating it with Trump too hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf
national-action.info/
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/Britain/Sir Oswald Mosley - 100 Questions (reupload).htm
national-action.info/what-is-national-action-a-joint-statement/
pilotonline.com/news/local/education/higher-education/nazi-fliers-found-on-odu-s-campus-police-investigating/article_0d5d86c9-1149-589f-af23-b82030788345.html
orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2015/11/17/nazi-symbols-and-fliers-being-distributed-on-ucf-campus
dailystormer.com/join-your-local-nazis-2/
archive.is/NeVMm
nationalactionlondon.wordpress.com/about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was just lazy on my part. Anyways, self bump.

Another fun one, albeit not as epic

Final self bump. Going to see if this thread is still around by the time I wake up.

Keep up the good work m88s. Sieg Heil from Amerikkka.

In Amerikkka as well, just have a lot of admiration for these lads. I'm just now looking into Iron March, and there are two American groups that have caught my attention: Reaction USA and Atomwaffen. Reaction USA is basically brand new, but Atomwaffen has gained some momentum, albeit I have no idea what their image or message is. Hopefully some Iron March users can shed light on this.

inb4 screeching britpol autists

I have every tripkike on Holla Forums filtered, so even if they come I won't be able to see their posts.

>>>/oven/

brit/pol/ aint that bad, it's brit/politics/ you should watch out for.

NA are pretty based

Not really going anywhere, been around for four years and yet have relativly few members.

They are mostly focused on training and preparing for race war/Fascist revolution/civil war whatever. They hunt, go innacity urban exploration etc

Limited prescense in Norway

New but promising.

Checkout SKYDAS based in Lithuania. Very cool group. Hoping some other balts can set up chapters in Latvia, Estonia etc.

If you like the message NA are spreading about action, read SIEGE:

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf

The KKK was the original RWDS and used to be based as fuck, until it deteriorated in the latter half of the 20th century. Calm down, lad.

I think a lot of this relies on timing, and that is why National Action has done so well.
I really enjoy their use of blue over red, and the fact that they're trying to rely on eagles and have a more federalist, American approach to their imagery, unlike NA which solely relies on Hitler instead of Mosley. Maintaining nationalist integrity in these movements is important, so I will be trying to reach out to Reaction USA to get something going on the Right Coast.
I have no affiliations with those countries, but good luck in your endeavors! Speaking of Europe, I wonder if Ireland has anything going yet? That would be a riot.

national-action.info/

Look at their logo mate, see that styised NA? That is the flash and circle that Mosley used. It also important to keep in mind NA style, which is being extremely radical and militant. Not being moderates that fall over themselves trying to show how tolerant they are.

I know you are not in Europe but it is good to see what others are doing to learn.

Both Irelands are pretty cucked from what I understand.

Alphabet you're too obvious.

Hint;
No Holla Forumsacks actually call any part or the whole of the USA as "Amerikkka".

The white working class has already been replaced in most parts of the United States, though. o_O

pick only one

KKK was a leftist group you retard. You out yourself with each post.

Which is why the remainders will be willing to fight. People are lazy and complacent if conditions are good, if they think everything is going to shit they will become more radical.

True, you're right. I just partially cringe at the Sieg Hieling in their videos, but I'm accidentally making them out to be worse than they really are.
True. Their commitment to being as reactionary as possible is pretty fucking grand, and the reason why they're gaining appeal. This is where a lack of "good PR" is justified, in that they're peaking curiosity enough to start a movement based on inquiring minds.
Identity Ireland is too moderate for me, so I hope they figure something out.

The fuck? What would Dan be doing shilling for National Action, especially at 4am?
You aren't being paranoid, you're being fucking retarded. I never went out of my way and bent over backwards to have continuity in calling America "Amerikkka," I just threw the phrase back as a gesture of bantz for fun. You're being over-analytical for no reason whatsoever.

We're trying to fight to get it back.

And to think it couldn't get any sillier than "Democrats are the real racists!" What is so left wing about using methods of violence to BTFO immigrants and nonwhites?
As what? You out yourself as a dickhead trying to pick fights and derail threads with each post. I'm going to filter you soon in order to prevent thread derailment, so you better speak your piece well.

Be nice to do stuff like this in America but where or how to start?

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/Britain/Sir Oswald Mosley - 100 Questions (reupload).htm

If you do not copy foreign ideas, why do you (1) wear a black shirt, (2) use the Italian Fascist salute, (3) use the Italian Fasces ?

(3) The Fasces, too, are a symbol used in Britain for the last 2,000 years and are to be found on most of our great monuments. The symbol was brought to Britain by our Roman ancestors, who were here for four centuries and their stock remained for ever. The Fasces were the symbol of the Roman Empire. What more fitting than that they should be used by the Empire which succeeded and surpassed the Roman Empire ?

Shouting "Sieg Heil" is just for kicks I imagine.

NA is cool, but I don't see them getting anywhere in politics, they are basically just a nationalist version of antifa and i guess they are good at protesting and battles. I don't like how they dress in all black and cover their faces, i wish they would take a clean NS approach and get a legit uniform.

We have to start here, or at least on "Alt-Right/far right" forums and boards in general. Reaction USA posted something on here a while ago, but never tried to expand outside of California or keep shilling to gain momentum here. I wish they'd be smarter and try to do things outside of just local politics, but I can only hope for the best for them.

Sure, but "Sieg Heil" is in a whole 'nother language, that's why it messed me up. Besides, black bloc has just become a staple of revolutionary politics, left or right.
I like this.
At this point, why not?

I don't think you know what Antifa is.
Political uniforms are banned in Britain, iirc. This is also why NA tells people to bring non-sectarian flags to rallies and demonstrations, because NA isn't a legitimate party (yet). They're getting the coverage in the media that they want, as far as I can tell.

Oh for fucks sake. I quote the wrong part.

(2) The salute is not Italian nor is it German, but the Germans also use it. It is the oldest salute of European civilisation and was used in early Britain many centuries before a Fascist Party was created in Italy.

Do NA want to be a legitimate party? I thought they were more concerned with outright revolution like in SIEGE.

They don't have any ideas of legitimate political gains, yet. I think they're feeling it out with public response and seeing how things go in the next few elections. From the website itself:

national-action.info/what-is-national-action-a-joint-statement/

This is actually quiete smart.
They need people first, ideas and young men and women who develope a passion for their ideals of ethnic selfinterest.
Their hate-camps are a great idea, adventure and fun connected with heritage sightseeing, bounding to each other and the counter-culture along basic survivalstuff should they ever have to take a run to the hills in the far future.

Wearing uniforms and LARPing as political party would make them a predictable, a laughingstock and also a target ofr state intelligence.

The conference was last weekend, hopefully the recorded bits will be up on the youtube channel soon.
It was fucking brilliant, top quality speeches by top quality blokes on fitness and self defence, recruitment technique, future goals etc. The afterparty was great too, lots of fun. Everyone in it is getting more committed, more things are happening faster… It's bloody amazing.

I highly recommend any Britons on Holla Forums join NA and start doing something real instead of shitposting on this swahili mud daubing hobbyist imageboard.

hey LADS(!!!!!!!)
FUCK my grandparents, ugh! i told my grandpa he was a stupid piece of shit for being such a good goy and fighting against hitler in world war 2 and threw his lunch in his face. then i threw his medals into the trash lol! guess he wont be needing those, besides the only good medal is the iron cross.. he couldn't evne do anytyhing cause a proud aryan warrior blew my grandpa's legs off lmfao! so he was stuck in a wheelchair watching me the whole time
follow me on deviantart fellow nazis!! ~~~~
14/88 SIEG HEIL

DAFTIES
SADDOS

But what if your grandpa was a British facist with mosley? My grandpa beat the shit out of your SJW grandpa in the 1940's and then was imprisoned by the jew overlords.

Is this new pasta?

>>>/britpol/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/4chan/

Exactly. It's making a lot more sense to me and seems smarter and smarter the more I read about them and see what they're doing, especially with how it coincides with their media attention.

Love it! Hope we can get something going in America. I'm actually making an Iron March account so I can reach out to that Reaction USA dude.

Nobody said that. Fuck off.

Bump with a question for Europeans:
What the fuck is Football hooliganism about?

Mosley was a cuck who sucked Jewish ass for free.

thats not football, thats soccer

4,000,000 votes
1 seat

When will that sink in?

Here's a newsflash, far-lefties, anti-fa and commies don't fear national autism. They are legitimately seething with rage and are worried about Brexit, Farage and Donald Trump though.

National Action is pure concentrated autism. I used to support them and their methods and then I got a job and grew up. I've no doubt there are a lot of young lads who are intelligent and useful in the group, they'll eventually outrgrow NA.

0/10

opinion trashed, go back to >>>/britpol/

Like I'm bothered, faggot.

All of which are meaningless in the bigger picture.

BASED NATIONAL ACTION

By volition of being a fascist, you intend to root out the problems of Jewry, whether you name the Jew or not. Mosley knew Jews weren't British, so you're lying anyways.

O.K.

I think the point you're trying to get across is that lefties fear right-wing politics with momentum, and people like Farage clearly have that on their side due to moderation. However, the point behind National Action is to channel the energy of the farthest right, and make a statement for themselves. Read the thread, and read their website for further details.
The beauty behind the growing numbers of right-Wing revolutionaries is that we're seeing more and more people that have nothing left to lose side with us. As more people are ostracized by the system and the growing demographic changes, they will move towards our cries. This is how NSDAP rose in the 30s post-Treaty of Versailles.

Seems like the firms are just channels for violence against other teams for no apparent reason, not that it doesn't sound like fun.

Look up his post-war interview with William F Buckley. Mosley was cucking hard for the Jews and anti-racism.

It's tribalism and warrior genes at work.You can take the war out of Europe but you can't take the war outside European's head.

Kicking the shit out of people from other towns basically, but it's also about pride in your town and country.

It goes way back to Roman times. The fractions at the Colosseum and shit.

And that's a bad thing? I'd prefer them to not recognize the threat posed until it's too late. As a great man once said they are not laughing anymore hopefully we'll get a chance to say that too and if not we get to network with other nationalists and get experience its win/win.

Bump for good measure. Surprised this isn't getting as many replies as the last thread did.

Oh shit, Holla Forums is doing the thing where I have to make another post in order for the rest of them to load in the thread. Nevermind!

That's what I'm taking it as, and it looks pretty fun. Too bad America doesn't compete on a global stage like this. Besides, I'm a mudblooded Irish-American, so even if I wanted to attend a football game overseas and tear shit up, I'd have no hooligans to do it with.

Is that Hotline Miami music?

This all sounds foreign and weird.

They actually seem good looking, intelligent, and articulate in that video.

Very rare for street Nazis.

It is interesting to see how the left has literally fucked themselves . The right doesn't like them at all, the people who are anti-PC have many axes to grind with them and the Third Position and nationalists are in open revolt right now.

Based NA tbh lads Hitler was fighting for the English working and middle class with a lil spice of the based upper. Keep up the good work

Shit like this is why everyone hates you in britpol

But Brit/pol/ is the most successful general in Holla Forums history lad

Oh wait isn't clef fucking gone?

Well I do live in southern California, so I never have experienced much of what our country supposedly has to offer in the ways of culture. Thanks for making me feel bad about being raised in a degenerate shithole though :^) Reminder that moderates will hang as traitors that means you.

I'm from Virginia, don't know what you want from me. I guess I articulate myself differently than a lot of people on here, but I've made multiple threads in the last couple of months here.

you tried/10

I know! That's why they're pooling so much support.

It's fun, and the people being fed up with cuckservatives and liberals not getting anything done is what's helping us gain momentum so much. I never though that I'd see so much support for third position policy before.

That's not saying much, as Holla Forums isn't necessarily known for recurring generals apart from that autism fest of tripfags.

Wrong. The most sophisticated and high level general is, without the slightest doubt, Deutsch/pol/. The only thing preventing it from turning dominant is that most people don't speak Kraut and frankly, they prefer it that way.

They need better training.

And slogans - their rhetoric has some issues.

Potential there though.

Needs a bit more time though I reckon…

… But, if you are part of these sorts of groups, you guys should be drilling on a regular basis.
With some simple training, you can drastically increase the effect of each man in terms of a melee brawl, which is exactly what it looks like this sort of thing is headed towards.

I wish there was something like The Well-Cultured Anonymous, but for forming/organizing/training militias.

This is fucking disgusting

Lurking; bump

We'll we aren't going to win by going down your…

DEAD END ROADS

Last bump for interest

America has the AtomWaffen guys.

They haven't done propaganda yet. They need to.

Britpol chimping out like a kike yet again.

They're like 4 years old, have shit imagery, and haven't made any progress at this point. Besides, Atomwaffen is too larpy as a name, especially with their symbols. I'm trying to go full force with Reaction and make shit happen in Virginia.

If you're coming over to England one time, just drop a thread on >>>/meadhall/. Though the footy has been whipped by kikes and their pets (bolice).

Though there are other (new) targets to hit now: antifa…

local patriotism

Reminder of who NA's biggest detractors are.

You guys haven't even met up once. Nice to see Reaction's real opinion of us.

pilotonline.com/news/local/education/higher-education/nazi-fliers-found-on-odu-s-campus-police-investigating/article_0d5d86c9-1149-589f-af23-b82030788345.html

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2015/11/17/nazi-symbols-and-fliers-being-distributed-on-ucf-campus

dailystormer.com/join-your-local-nazis-2/

We have more and more stickerocausts and meetups, tell me what Reaction has achieved? You came to us numerous times, you want our guys in Cali to go to your rally, and your own infighting prevented that from happening, you wanted us to help you with propaganda. And this is how you repay us? Kikes.

Stupid cunt lost his legs so 1400 English girls in Rotherham could have their hymens forcibly broken by paki benis.

Yeah, fuck any WW2 Vet who looks at today's situation and considers it better than having the 'huns' win.

Why does Brit/pol/ suck the cock of Churchill and the allies when you have actual good men like fucking Mosley to look up to from that era.

You have to start somewhere. Besides, this is just on the East Coast. Reaction is having a meetup in Cali soon.
I'm definitely not trying to speak on behalf of all of Reaction. You guys have numbers, and you've been around for a minute, but in that time you haven't made the same gains as NA, which we're trying to do. I'm not opposed to working together, although you're probably butt hurt now because one Reaction member expressed anxiety.

Stop talking like I represent all of Reaction. I'm new to both movements, Atomwaffen and Reaction. If you really let alliance get spoiled over one single user's posts, then you're blowing it.

butthurt*

RISE THE FUCKIN FIRE LADS

AW's goals are different, they're not trying to be NA. NA's mission is to get the far-right's shit together in Britain, have them stop wasting their time with pointless things and unite the disparate groups.

AW seems to be all about team-building, comradeship and race war prep.

Jesus Christ you kids are autistic. The problem with NA is they don't follow what the preach. You guys need a fucking autism test before you let someone join.

Also, why is Goyles on bail?

How so? If it's the full RAHOWA WHITE JIHAD stuff then obviously they're not going to go full turner diaries right off the bat.

Being low-key about it as NA usually is, all I've heard is that there was some altercation at a recent rally, they'll post an update about it soon eough.

It was a gut reaction, but it is concerning to see such a negative opinion of Atomwaffen from a person affiliated with Reaction.

National Action has the opportunity to be close to one another. America is obviously massive and meeting up is significantly harder, also vetting people is a process that is important and it makes recruitment slower. Quality over Quantity.

This. In group nepotism within the NS community to work to common interests and goals. Promote self improvement and Fascist fraternity for the benefit of the group.

Fake group of subversives.
Led by Kikes.

Avoid.

archive.is/NeVMm

Nah man. I mean keeping autism out of the far right. In his counter currents interview he makes loads of great points, but this thread is proof NA has a lot of spring cleaning to do.

Also, when is the White Jihad video coming out? If there's one thing they're good for, it's the entertaining videos. Everything they do is generally pretty funny and made to far better standards than most right wing material.

They should have stuck to their uni infiltration. French student politics are really heating up, with attacks on student group headquarters by both Left and right. Action Francaise and Groupe Union Defense are getting up to more and more, I feel like NA should appeal to uni kiddos more than autists on imageboards.

Odin is a sperg. And should be gotten rid of.

That gives me perspective, then, and I appreciate it. Reaction seeks specifically to partake in activism and act as the fascist youth's voice for America, similar to NA in Britain. I want to make sure Reaction's first impressions on the public are shocking, yet endearing, as we aren't like the basic redneck street Nazis a la KKK.

It's all shitposting under the bridge, lad. If what 6d8412 is saying is true, that Atomwaffen is more for camaraderie and the like, then I'm all for it and would even be interested in signing up.
Fair enough. I just see the numbers on places like Iron March and Holla Forums, especially in generals by state, and just know we can get people together if they have the right level of fanaticism and conviction above all.

This is the most autistic shit I've ever read in my life. Paranoia at its worst.

We cool fam, we cool.

The most retarded shit I've ever seen.

Yes, LARPagans are the gate keepers of revolutionary European nationalism

Bumping with a fantastically articulated interview from the leader of National Action, Benjamin Raymond. The lad is sharp, and knows exactly what is going on and how to combat the "playing politics" madness.

Part 2 to the interview

that dog looks sleepy tbh

Farage and UKIP are secretly Folkish, Wotan worshiping nationalists who will resurrect churchill lads.

Remind that brit/pol/ heavily needs a dose of Zkylon B

Has anybody thought about how Fascism is the most centrist position of them all, but the most hardcore? Think about the political compass, and then picture a dot hovering in 3D above the very middle, with the title of Fascism next to it. Where most centrists/moderates fail is that they simply have too much apathy to take either side, but Fascists borrow from all ends of the spectrum to form the greatest ideology that I've ever considered in my time on Earth. Capitalists only think about profit incentive, and communists only think about profit deterrence. Money is the core of their belief systems. The core of the fascist belief system is our people. We value our folk, our faith, and our true freedom from sin, vice, and the chains of modern society. You simply cannot find a more existentially in-tact belief system.
Was thinking about this on the way back to my place after school. We're really onto something here, lads, and it's fucking beautiful.

No it's not
Centrists are unprincipled. As such their positions move the overton window.

I'd support these cunts if they weren't bending over for the bratwurst, why on Earth do they think British people are going to turn on their war heroes?

Benjamin is a relatively refined lad, too, so it baffles me that he can't put an efficient long-term strategy together.

You do realize in WW2 Britain fought for the Jews?

But Fascism has so many conflicting ideologies between the wings that it doesn't truly belong to either. This is why you see cuckservatives call fascists "extremely left wing," and then every pussy liberal calls fascism "extremely right wing." It's radical, but borrows from both sides of the aisle, albeit I don't want this to sound like Fascism is a compromise in any regard.
This is why I used the political compass analogy, because we're in the center, yet we're so above moderation and centrism that it's uncanny.

Explain. I'm American, so I'm probably just not picking up on something.
He has tried multiple party methods before, but has decided that making a ultra-reactionary movement that gives voice to the fascist youth is the best method of expression for us at the time. The entire point is that moderation has never worked, so we're going to go full force into our convictions and not be ashamed. Watch the interview I linked if you haven't already, as he goes into this a bit.

That's why it's called Third Position, not a "centrist" ideology.

True.

Aye, I remember my when my Grandfather told me about losing his four brothers at Normandy - "We did it for Goldberg" he said.

This is exactly what I'm talking about; you people need to get some real life perspective.

Bratwurst = Jerries

NA and their ilk often view our fallen as little more than scum, putting off just about any potential candidates for their cause.

Just moved to London, after living in the country most of my life where everything is hu-white, but lacking in activities like this. How do I join my local branch?

National Action, Jews in real life.

I get your point, but considering the fact that (at least for America) General Patton realized we were fighting the wrong side of WW2 towards the end, and the fact that many Americans resent our founding fathers for slavery, historical revisionism of heroes isn't as hard as you'd think. This isn't even mentioning all of the kings of Europe, despite monarchy being smashed now. Besides, it's not even historical revisionism, so I shouldn't put it in that light, but it's reconsideration of where our previous leaders stood.

That literally didn't help at all.
You're really grasping for straws just because they didn't like Churchill.
The reason they resent the BNP and people like them is because they moderate too hard, and try to throw liberal terms back at the left wing, not realizing that they're catering, accepting defeat in their current position, and cowtowing to the other side. We need a strong right, not the weak, pathetic cuckservative trash we have now.

nationalactionlondon.wordpress.com/about/
Have fun, lad.

Here is your reply.

Sieg Heil'ing and such is a very German import, moreover, the older generation is going to be appalled by an "enemy" ideology coming to British soil.

That said, the BUF used it, and it's also a good rallying salute toward nationalist movements in general. If there was a more uniquely British way of saluting, I'm sure it would have been in use.

The salute is Italian if anything, but regardless I get your point. The total embodiment of street Nazism is to interest people with how edgy they are, and try to wrap their heads around why, potentially redpilling themselves in the progress. All media coverage is good media coverage, etc etc.
They're dying off anyways, which is why this is a better time than ever for Holla Forums, Stormfront, TRS, Iron March, etc. to be outlets for redpilling on the older generations.
Exactly. As mentioned previously in the thread, their symbol is actually an artistic exaggeration of the old BUF logo.

You can trick teenage kids with your bullshit but your shit state-sponsored rabble has been exposed in every serious nationalist circle.

They even work with Firestarter Media.

Don't even like NA but if you ever wanted to guarantee people join NA, you've just done it. Anybody would over joining a bunch of faggot "pagans".

First picrel
Second picrel

I finally looked this up, and I kinda see what you mean. He was just saying #NotAllJews, but made a point that some Jews are collectivizing around Communism and Jewish interests. He also said that he'd accept the support of anti-Semites in order to prevent a war, so I don't really see what's wrong with the interview. He's no Hitler, but Mosley was a great man, and a smart man.

lad…

that girl is qt.

You don't understand where the meme came from.

The police got them to stand in a luggage drop room in an airport once because they didn't want to have to keep shielding them from having eggs thrown at them.

Hence, national luggage.

Also in the same vein is national autism.

Those are some good looking motivated folks.
No wonder why Brit/pol/ subhumans hate them. Like kikes, they shit on everything prettier than them.

Wow, this is what you brit/pol/ primates are harping on about? Just kill yourselves.
You have to try extremely hard, and still inevitably fail, to link autism with a movement that's actually fucking doing something. There is literally nothing wrong with NA, you're just a retard that needs to take himself and his tripfagging brethren to their containment board >>>/britpol/

Apart from the same old failed tactics
Apart from having to read speeches from paper
Apart from having a nonce in the group
Apart from never even saying fucking boo to a muslim
Apart from never making a presence in areas which actually count, like Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford etc.
Apart from looking a shambles on their demos

Aside from that they're fine. Certainly no 70s national front.

Excellent point, it's what they were notorious for. Now they're a run of mill crackpot group that attracts trash, just like the EDL and Britain First did and I wouldn't be surprised if NA members turn snitch as more and mor eof them get arrested.

In what regard have they "failed?" They're just getting started. Besides, the whole point is that at least they're doing something.
Legit nitpicking. Plus, they're actually moving away from this.
do you have a single fact to back that up.png part 2
Do you want them to run around scaring muslims like the KKK?
They're moving up. Like I said, they're just getting started.
What are you even talking about?
Hindsight is irrelevant. The time is now.

Liverpool. Getting kettled in by the police is not a legit answer, it's possible to break through police lines and to get the better of the police, you failed to do so. Veteran protestors and football hooligans know this too well.

He plead guilty. For whatever reason he did what he did, a registered sex offender is in the group, nobody is going to want to be associated with that.

Muslims don't belong in this country, so yes. Was that meant to be some kind of a trick question. If you want to follow George Lincoln Rockwell's formula, he set his headquarters up in the middle of the ghetto. Would NA dare try doing such a thing in a place like Luton?

How long is it going to take to "get started" I wonder.

They look pathetic, rambling and hollering in the background like niggers. They sound like chavs.

Following a good example is not irrelevant. The simple fact anybody bothers giving NA a look over the NF is because NF is full of middle aged piss heads and attention seeking tramps that some people dare call "women".

They flopped the first Liverpool march due to numbers, but the second one in the video Battle of Liverpool they held out pretty well. Their numbers will soon match Antifa's if their campaign garners more success. Also, they actually had a lot of Polish hooligans in the second Liverpool demonstration.
Will you at least say who, or give a source or something?
They don't want to do anything illegal… yet. However, I could agree on the fact that they should do more visceral demonstrations like Generation Identity in France.
GLR was such a badass, and there were more right-wing white people than black people back then, so he had numbers.
I don't see why they should, as they'd just be outnumbering themselves and putting themselves at risk of danger for no other reason than to prove something.
Hard to say in such a cucked country. Still, at least they're getting media coverage, trying to make public gains, and allying with all of the other nationalist groups in Britain.
Ah, yes, because getting excited about a speech means that you're a nigger chav.
You proved my point. Its about time to usher in a new area, and use modern appeals and aesthetics in their approach. Its really smart, imo, and I support them 100%.

Anybody know where to find that study?

These are NOT true National Socialists, but merely Jewish puppets to further smear National Socialism.

Source?

Fuck the older generation, it's their fault we're in this position now.

Some serious D&C

No enemies on the true right wing.

I'm convinced anti-NA posters are just too scared to meet people irl so they shitpost on brit/pol/

Next vacation I'm gonna try to make it to the UK so I can hook up with NA for bantz and beers.

RIP in peace Jonathan Bowden

Also for the curious, here's the music used.

These guys care about fashion too much. If bullets started flying theyd scatter like roaches in fancy leather coats.

Thank you for contributing to combat Anti-Semetism online through JIDF, for your efforts 10 shekels have been deposited into your account.

They're PRfagging, and then criticize politicians for not agreeing with them 100%. It is self-contradicting, cognitive dissonance retardation.

Martyr for the cause. Rest in peace!
Great video, by the way. I think that's the guy that made Britain Reborn, which I fucking love.

Tell that to Hugo Boss and Hitler in the 20s-30s. Sorry that they dress better than you, instead of running around in Johnny Rebel t-shirts like inbred faggots.

These posts always fuckin' get me.

NEW NATIONAL ACTION VIDEO

Based

Somewhat related, anyone have the civilization achievement graph by Derbyshire?

The one that shows the ancient west still outperformed the mideast?

why can't people ever march with some fucking order to it
is it so hard to form Rows and columns

How the fuck can anyone support NA while they are openly against traps?
What the fuck man?

becuase Traps are mentally ill?

But they are cute

no they're not

being mentally is not cute, its Dangerous
Girls are cute

Boys who think they're girls/ Act/dress like girls are not

they are disgusting and either need mental Treatment or to join the jews

Do they browse Holla Forums? This is obvious fash retro music.

No, they are cute and should be supported.
Hitler would have put anyone agitating against traps into the chambers self-handedly.

Is that the brit/pol/ tranny?

no you're wrong
kill yourself you degenerate

wew lad, the people love traps. no wonder you generates will never achieve anything.

That's one of my tracks that they used. I'm fucking chuffed tbh.

no you're wrong
kill yourself you degenerate

I'd like to cheer for you guys, I really would.

But I am traditional. Old fashioned.

I enjoy orchestra music. Fine clothes. I want to see clean streets, a lock step.

All I see is hoodlums, dressed in black pajamas disorganized and without any synchronization.

These movements, I feel, will never reach the momentum they need without training. Regimented, disciplined training. A movement needs cohesion.

Loud voices every once in a while, and salutes to the sky mean little if at the end of the week you are back listening to loud music staring at a computer screen wondering what to do.

Find a park. Train together. Form cohesion, form unity. A single breath, a thousand simultaneous actions. That is what inspires.

J
E
R
R
Y

C
U
C
K
S

Nitpicking. Besides, they aren't exactly staging a parade here.

Shoot yourself in the head.

Alright, you made me laugh.

Yes. Benjamin Raymond, the founder of National Action, is a 4chon Veteran. Listen to the interview I posted earlier.

I don't completely disagree with you, but you're missing the point. This is (((the current year))). Traditionalism will never catch the hearts and minds of the people (sadly), and the sooner you accept that and realize that capitalizing on modernism will prove better results, the better. Plus, you don't even know how much training they're doing outside of these demonstrations. You really underestimate these people.

>>>/britpol/

NATIONAL ACTION CONFERENCE IN LIVERPOOL, 2016

Bumping, it's a good listen.

These Trap hating racists should just disband their poxy little gang and join UKIP and join us in building a multi-ethnic, civic nationalist Britain with freedom for all peoples and sexual orientations!

Very good, especially the PR part.

I know, right? They can't even sync up while giving the salute. They don't look like some political force to be reckoned with, they look like a mob of unorganized hooligans.

What's the Scottish branch like? I'm about to go there for a while, will try to join. I haven't seen anything from Scotland except one small demonstration

because it's a demonstration with NWI and another group iirc. More like a get together and speech rather than any kind of parade.

They are larping misanthropic division

They're working on it.

Directly contact them and ask.

Atomwaffen is about organizing, organizing, organizing.

Then do cool things like

We are very limited on what we can do in the system. So why not prepare? Get other like minded people and have some wholesome fascist fun.

Odin's done more then you ever have.

that's an edited version of the sturmabteilung flag actually you spastic

Pretty unrelated but anyone know what is the font used on the word "action" at the start of the video?

It a combination of the flash and circle and the SA flag you spastic.

Also does anyone has a vector image of the national action logo?

Bump before death

Loved that speech.

insta boner

into the trash

Garbage reason to sage a thread.

They're so cringe. If you think dressing up in call of duty masks and sieg heiling in shopping centers will change anything you need to get your head checked.

When? how?

It's just LARPing

What do you propose? Moderating and taking endless defense to the Left, instead of showing strength without bars? Because that has not worked, and that is the entire point. Read the thread.