Schwarzenegger Thread

Post your favorite Schwarzenkinos.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ODA_orz/status/814327770008485889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You already did.

He was also in so many fucking godawful 90's action movies

the original capeshit obv

What makes this movie even better is that Arnie is playing a parody of Stallone and himself. It's pretty meta.

Also, daily reminder that Van Damme is still based as fuck.

not going to search for a picture for Total Recall
but Total Recall

Peak kino.

anyone else think terminator 2 was overrated?
i don't think it stands up to a current year rewatch

I swear to god Arnie is the best god damn actor on the planet. Every shlock and bad movie he's been in has been elevated by his acting alone, he's never given a bad performance regardless of how shit the material is.

It was good for its time. A movie can age badly and still not have been overrated.

This scene alone makes the whole movie worth watching!

This. Arnold is a true god among men!

T2 is arguably his best performance.

It doesn't capture the same atmosphere of Terminator and feels more like a James Cameron movie.

i don't think arnie was the problem, it was the support actors and the dialogue and maybe this

Is Predator an allegory of the Vietnam war? Or is this just my weird imagination?

conan/predator/terminator 1 are objectively his best movies
junior is a guilty pleasure

criminally underrated movie, never understood the hate for it

i think it's a very good flick, but it's inferior to the first one, which is a straight up kino

predator represents blacks.

He's the Nic Cage of action (Even though Cage also does some action). He plays every role pretty much how it should be, depending on if the movie is ridiculous, serious, a comedy, so on.

This movie is really damn good.

Aren't they making a Twins sequel?

Absolutely trashworthy

Always bothers me for some reason.

I disagree. It's a great action movie. The kid can be an annoying little shit, but besides that it's solid.

He was too good for those California shits.

But I should admit that I lost respect for him when he agreed to return for newer Terminator movies with that uncanny valley CGI bullshit.

Personally, I think the action and special effects were dazzling as well as the Terminator's character development. But the writing and story? Hated it and the whole paradox shit just made it all the more insufferable.

Its not his fault there's an image limit. Sure, we may not all share the same top 5, but we all share the same top 10 in our hearts.

Terminator 2 breaking the rules of the universe bothered me.
In the first movie it is established that the reason T-800 can use the time machine is because he is organic on the outside. However, T-1000 can use the time machine and yet he's made from liquid metal and not organic at all.

I rewatched T2 a few weeks ago.

I thought the exact opposite: The movie has aged extremely well.

> implying you're not just a master baiter

Out of all of these Commando is the most fun to watch tbh, Conan is the most inspiring and The Terminator defined a generation.
Accurate?

Are any of you watching Arnie's Christmas movie today?

It's a good action movie, but not nearly as good as the original. Sort of like what Aliens is to Alien.

doug didn't like it so i'm not going to watch it

My little sister got it me as a Christmas present. Guess I have to now, not that I'm complaining.

erase yourself

I watch it every year on Christmas!

That mid-90's one where his family is killed by bolivian communists and there isn't a single good action scene in the whole film and they blow up the cia headquarters with a little toy bomb and then the main bad guy dies offscreen

Too many to mention, you've got stuff like The Running Man and Total Recall as well. Probably be easier to mention what isn't Schwarzenkinos.

I was wondering if we will ever see a black Schwarzenegger? The Schwarzenigger?

I have no recollection of this.

Ender's Game

Collateral Damage, although it was released in 2002

This is uniornically the worst schwarznegger film of all time.

Johnny knoxville with second billing should have been a red flag for you. i am proud to say i have never seen a bad schwartzeneger movie

Not End of Days?

This was fucking awesome.

ending ruined it

But was it though?
I don't recall it just ending as Arnie waking up to Mars' usual atmosphere, I recall the movie being very unclear about whether or not it was actually just a dream, which was quite novel.
Is this another case of the Mandela effect?

Come on, everyone knows his worst film is Collateral Damage.

End of Days is kino. Arnold does a pretty good job in that film.

Wrong. Its not great, its decent. Its worth watching just to see Arnold in the saddle one last time, plus that german suplex at the end.

I don't even remember what this movie was about, just the guns were awesome.

Fucking the daughter and mother at the same time and fusing them into the female protagonist was breddy gud.

wasn't that bad, just unrealistic

in real life if you put up a bridge like that across the border, there'd be a non-stop stream of mexicans crossing it

That shot was really fucking terrible

This

PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN

twitter.com/ODA_orz/status/814327770008485889

lmao

fun fact: schwarzenegger means black nigger in german