Carrie Fisher hospitalized

www.tmz.com/2016/12/23/carrie-fisher-heart-attack-plane/
Is-is she gonna make it, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

etcanada.com/news/190820/carrie-fisher-suffers-massive-heart-attack-on-plane/
twitter.com/DebbieReynolds1/status/813112672002723841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what happens when you talk shit against President Trump.

The better question is how will they take her death into account when filming the rest of the trilogy?

Who?

Hopefully not

They can scan her face while she's on her deathbed and use the 3D model on future projects.

Don't worry, they're preparing the fresh organs of a young girl as we speak. The Star Wars franchise is too big to fail.

they already did scan her face, spoiler for rogue one

damn it anons, i want her to live.

Only Mark Hamill left now, and then Disney can't cash in on fanbait hasbeens anymore.

Go the Coach route on Cheers: have her die offscreen and Woody Harrelson comes looking for her, then takes her spot as a country bumpkin.

everybodys gotta die sometime

She's not legally allowed to die before she's starred in two more Star Wars movies as per her Disney contract. After that their golem will be laid to rest.

Probably, but one hopes not. She really should be put out of our misery

Should have done it the other way around.

They could recast Leia as that black woman who played the Oracle in the Matrix in the third one.

Already mentioning that she was "trying to lose weight for her future Star Wars cameos". Who wants to bet they blame her death on unrealistic beauty standards?

I've never heard of weight loss causing a heart attack. A lifetime of substance abuse will do it though.

2016 still has more lives to claim.

You never heard of someone dying from exercise when they're old? Really?

It could happen if she followed the advices from >>>/fit/ instead of real professionnals :^)

Carrie Fisher from Fleetwood Mac

nope.

I guess you also haven't heard of people dying who were on long periods of starvation, dying because they ate too much food then?

Maybe she could stop with the drugs?

it's a little late for that.

;_;

I think it's time that we have some sort of meme control. People shouldn't be able to use memes whenever they want or wherever they are.

That hashtag didn't work.

why do you hate America, traitor?

Because it is fake

When will you guys stop crying about the fact Hillary Clinton is going to be president? The election isn't until next year. Get over it.

when will you realize that you're a pedophile?

She broke lindsay grams heart, I hope she dies.

Carrie Fisher had an amazing voice though.

As much as I agree with you, even Disney isn't allowed to kill Harrison Ford

God I hope JJ's next.

I've been wishing everyone involved with Jews in Space would just fucking die ever since the first trailer for Force Awakens came out.

Please kek, bring me a Christmas miracle.

etcanada.com/news/190820/carrie-fisher-suffers-massive-heart-attack-on-plane/

she's deader than Jabba the Hutt
she's deader than Captain Needa
she's deader than Greedo
she's deader than Queen Amidala
she's deader than Trayvon Martin
she's deader than Obi-Wan Kenobi

They're gonna needa script re-write is she's in the next two movies.

She's only 60, Harrison Ford is 74.

they'll just do like the Sens8: Rave-o-lution and have her get slapped by a Wampa, then spend half the movie in a bacta tank and emerge with a new face

she's 95 in drug years

principal shooting is already finished on EP8 so thats not an issue.

You can't kill The Joker

Wow based drug addict. Coke fiends are my personal heroes.

She won't make it.

I'd also like to mention that addicts, (particularly alcoholics,) have this obsession with being right about everything and knowing more than others, so I wouldn't put it past her to lie just so she can correct others.

Huh, sad, but serves her right for drugging herself

((( Mike Cernovich ))) author of Harambe Mindset. Guy is a bitch and revealed his inner cuck when Spencer heiled Trump at NPI.

Will she fucking survive or not

If she dies, they're going to feel real silly for killing off Han first.

Anyone who would heil Trump is a retard. Trump loves jews.

Why? They already used a shit tier CGI young Leia in rogue one, gristled old truck driver leia will probably be easier.

Heiling Trump was a silly gesture that should not have triggered anyone. A bunch of semi-autists larping as Nazis? Cernovich's response was embarrassing. His voice is really gay too. Worse than Richard Spencer's homo lisp.

Cernovich is right about those faggots that were trying hard to sabotage alt-right as a label. Not that alt-right was a good one to begin with, but that was like set up to play into CNN propaganda that may as well have been written by their ancors. Overall, anyone who would get triggered over people criticizing Nazis for trying to co-opt a serious political movement is a Chris Chan tier autist. If you take Holla Forums 100 percent seriously, you have issues. You may as well assume all internet tough guys are Jean Claude Van Damme badasses in real life as well.

yes

until she doesnt

they could just re-use the jabba assets tbh

It's Trump's America now, so this time the plane crashed her for you

Cernovich is a silly book merchant. The AltRight is gay but Spencer is not really AltRight anyway. Know why? Because there's no such thing as the AltRight. It's an umbrella term at best, and a meme at worst.

Use an archive you fucking faggot.

I honestly liked Leia as a character a lot. This is getting to me more than it probably should.

Leia is the one that set up the stupid trend of princesses that could also be badass rebel leaders n shit. One of the worst tropes of american movies ever. Also Fisher is a jerk tbh.

You're a jerk, tbqhbtwfam.

I'm going to miss her.

STOP IT, VADER, SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER.

And she ain't dead yet.

Won't make a damn difference to that shitty mouse. They'll probably write her character off as having died of a broken heart or replace her with a CGI zombie. Now if it were Mark Hamill or Daisy who were dying then we'd be in for a shitstorm.

They already have an easy out, in episode 8 she gets injured in a attack and laura dern takes over as leader of the resistance.

She shot all her scenes for the next movie. Also, Daisy dying would be great.

Being a fatty and a druggy can really fuck up your life expectancy.

This

Fisher also argued against Lucas to let her wear the slave outfit, so she's okay in my book.

so she wanted to be a slut so nerds all over the world would jerk off over her shitty body, so what? she's still a cunt, one that fucked off from a long time at least.

DDD
DED
DDD

Is this from The Legend of Zelda?

INTER

SPECIES

GREENED

WHEN I SAY INTER YOU SAY RACIAL

INTER

SPECIES

kek

I'll honestly miss her when she goes.

I won't.

Listen mate, she's been gone since around 1987 when she violently hit the wall and went from JewT to 40 year old elementary school secretary with the face of Paul McCartney.

Then her mind disappeared with it. The worst traits of Gary Busey and Jan Michael Vincent combined wouldn't be able to outclass her in most aspects. I swear to God, she's invented a whole new language out of Twitter's emote system.

twitter.com/DebbieReynolds1/status/813112672002723841

Although her brian was destroyed by drugs I kind of feel bad looking at her twitter with all the cute pictures of her dog and stuff. If the Hollykikes didn't get to her she might have turned out okay.

Honestly, at this point it's best she gets put out of her misery

should have not done it
FTFY

What makes you say that?
Most alcoholics I've met are typically too incoherent to give the slightest shit about anything besides getting more drunk.
I say this from personal experience too, I do not give the slightest fuck about being right when I've had a few.

Oh no not her Brian.

Aww not Brian. He was a pretty cool guy.

thats just who ive had the most dealings with.

an alcohol doesnt remember anything about how they act or what they say. you having a few isnt representative, an alcohol doesnt just have a few they have a few dozen and black out and act like a completely different person

you seem to be missing the point here, user

arkham city not ring a bell?

Cut too big of a line in the airplane bathroom, I take it?

she's fine now
fuck, i wanted another one to close the year

Whamfag

I didn't get this sequence.