Big cock appreciation thread

Found this on Reddit, it reminds me of 4chan so no voting i guess?

this shit got popular quickly

That's a nice one check mine

10/10

Never thought I would look at a thread dedicated to dicks and think the cock worship was the least gay thing in the thread. Congratulations you really outdid your self on this one.

suck it

As a man with only 3 inches under his belt

You grow up to around 17/18 and you still feel somewhat like a child. 19 hits. Then 20

And you realize you stopped growing at 14. It isn't going to get bigger. It went from 2 inches to 3 basically overnight and I thought it was going to keep growing

But that was it…. that was my "growth spurt" and now it is over

Some of my pubic hairs are longer than my penis. It is very sad and you realize you are stuck with a body this way for the rest of your life

Its pathetic and you feel so frustrated at the world !! A man's job in life is to fuck women and the world throws you a fucking dick that no woman wants

Then you see faggots with big dicks. Trannies with big dicks. Sex toys that all the teens and women are getting that are all the rage

Everything is about size, Size, SIZE !!!

Makes you feel obsolete in this world. Unwanted.

Forever to be made a mockery and laughed at for a cheap joke

At least you'll have the cocks in this thread.

can you post 2d cocks

i dont like 3d

Jim will son ban all 3d, you'll have all the 2d cocks you want

is it because he is in denial and yearns for big cocks in his filthy mouth?

Those are actually not bad

Do you have more?

I was 8" at 11 years old. I thought it was small too. What a crazy kid I was.

Yeah. Had a cousin (much younger than me) who was 7 inches at 13 and his girlfriend (at the time) dumped him because she said he was too small

He felt like he was too small for a long time until he found a new girl

That just made me feel even worse when I found out about it lol. I was an adult already and still a virgin and still only 3 inches

Life fucking sucks

So I mean, I guess I just have to go after asians and such.

Regardless, size does not mean much with women. 4-6 inches are fine!

6 inches is good… 4 inches is for "hubbies"

anything significantly more than 6 inches is simply fun, but that depends on the girl. It might be a "one time" thing for some

thats a big cock