Desperate-bans

Bye Jim

Why are you deleting my posts and this not showing up in board log and re-creating them only to delete again?

Why aren't you banning my IPs? You might as well, pedo-Mika uses some of them. I vote ban everything.

I'll find some kindergartens to post.

Sit tight!!

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.librechan.net/
0chan.co
endchan.xyz/b/res/6009.html
endchan.xyz/b/res/6203.html
pastebin.com/sfTr9YnF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is now a pigs thread.

Pigs for your loving.

Box, whoever you are you must have fucked up. Apparently you can delete in more than one way and decided to go with the log instead. Are you also Spurdo aka. Jimbo?

Bye Jim.

This gif just synced with the beat. Good shit.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE PIC OF JIM RUBBING HIS HANDS LIKE A MERCHANT?

No, but I got this one.

post more Jim photos

beta.librechan.net/

He was so cute when he was still a kid ^__^

Why are you still here?

Don't get me wrong, Holla Forums was my home ever since the great exodus. We've endured gamergate, DDOS attacks, spam, shilling, down-time, broken features, site-wide posting errors, Josh's cuckery, a defecting cripple, and now ol' Jimmy. Holla Forums was a great idea in that anybody can make a board and manage it how they wanted; it worked for a while, but now we have more boards than posters, and the userbase is only active for a whole 5% of the boards. The 95% of boards that are left are too niche to maintain an active userbase. The "your own board" functionality was great in theory, but failed in practice.

Haven't we suffered enough? Chan culture is dying; 4chan is reddit-tier, Holla Forums is a clusterfuck, 8ch.pl is a polish shithouse, freech is fucking retarded, I could go on…

I'm leaving and I want you to come with me. I want a place where I'm free from all the bullshit and drama. A place with dank OC, stimulating discussion and debate, and a working site. Somewhere I can escape the government shills of Holla Forums, and the constant spam and reoccurring threads of Holla Forums…

I found 0chan.co and it looks promising. Their only rule is to not be shitty and I can stand behind that. The owner doesn't look like an attentionfag, and seems to really care about freedom and minimal moderation. I can see this being my new home. The only thing missing is users. So I ask of you, instead of fracturing into the multiple (shitty) imageboards frequently shilled across this site, that if you want to leave, to make a collaborative effort to migrate to 0chan.

Together we can be free.

Your friend,
Anonymous

thanks

You're an Holla Forums shill. Nothing else to it. You love dividing this community as much as possible with irrelevant dead chan links. How about you leave? You cancerous nigger.

intl didn't kill Holla Forums, jim did.

Why are you still here?
We've endured you long enough. The meta shit was hard enough to deal with and now you're back. The userbase has been royally sodomised over the last two months and now you again.
Talk about adding insult to injury. Go pour iced water over ur rancid crotch, faggit, en route for 0chan and 0users. You seem to like the sound of your own voice…

..wn voisss

endchan.xyz/b/res/6009.html
endchan.xyz/b/res/6203.html
Please dump what you have.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE IMAGE WHERE CODEMONKEY SAYS 'HOTWHEELS IS JUST A TECH CONSULTANT'?

Same fucking photo!

Can't find it but it's inside the red one.

r8 my OC

breddy gud

You're not very good at making a point clear and properly constructed.

how?

no better than ur mom

Holla Forums appreciates your oc / 10

I don't see whats wrong with it, it shows what Jim has done bad.
Explain and I will improve it.

Last poster here, I didn't say anything was wrong.

Right. I still have no idea what he has done that you consider bad after going through it. There's a half of it that you piece together in your head, I think.

HW compromised.

No wonder he didn't want to run the site anymore.

what's your point exactly, user? Jim's a turd, or something more concrete?
The most exploitable weakness is the top comment, from Josh btw, but it's almost illisible and has no context; you fail to link it to the 2channel breach.
It looks like so many other Holla Forumstier amalgamations that weren't worth reading. no novelty, not pretty.
and? it's a very modern and little used acronym. Jim is a 56 yr old drunk with a limited knowledge of neckbeard jargon. why make this so visible? who cares?

I don't have any images related to 2channel.

Holla Forums should be OPEN SOURCE and Jim only wants profit.

how?

I guess you need to be Holla Forums to know what he's referring to.

most of it is, including jimson's alacrity. (Codemonkey) has also said he'll update the repository with the more recent fiddlings when he's done with bootcamp in June - the next few weeks. privacy reports are also promised in this timeframe.
meanwile, Next is also open source and free to fork for anyone who can be bothered to google it.
so stop spouting bullshit, ffs. you'll convince nobody who matters.

Is that the IRC ICJG (Inner Circle Jerk Group)??

If you cease screaming and stamping for a few minutes and approach Jim or CM on /jim/ or /find it urself/, in a more or less polite manner with a more or less legitimate grievance, you will probably get a satisfactory reply.
If, on the other hand, you gibber Jim's a kike, gas hotwheels, codemonkey suck my dick more or less incessantly on Holla Forums, you will never, ever get what you want.

i can second this. i contacted jim on twitter and he was very polite and gave accurate responses to my questions, and *spoiler* seems genuinely concerned with making the site better for all of us. and is willing to listen to advice.

which one of the three cucks are you then?

Jim is known for samefagging.

More funny wordfilters. All natural to you, Jim.

How would you know if not Jim. I hit the target spot on. What do you think of your new image blog, Jimbo?

he should be replying on /operate/ which is the designated feedback board, not on another site

What if I'm after your pigs?

meh. nice try.

Jim?

No. I'm owed an apology here.
Jim's old and fat. He wears horrible teeshirts and has a mouthful of cheap veneers.

Nice try, Jim. We already know you don't care you look like shit.

why are you posting the jim pics all over again?
dont make my eyes bleed

This is Jim's Facebook, suck it or beat it.

I think we should ban them all and delete everything, except my pictures. I'm a star to them.
- Jim

get in here faggets :3

pastebin.com/sfTr9YnF

note the resemblance

Different sizes but same image

Why are all you leaving

You posted in two threads