Ghost Emergency Broadcast

Ghost is doing an Emergency Sunday Broadcast today. He's gonna on a massive rant about anime right now

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-249-1#

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost
8ch.net/pol/res/5799320.html#q5800064
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
www3.norc.org/GSS Website/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_deformed
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/28/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-253
animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Recommendations
endchan.xyz/pol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tara Strong BTFO

Guys this is Ghost

This is the person Bronies support.
A red haired feminshit looser.

ANIME BTFO

He's not joking.

WEABOO DEGENERATES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Wewlads

IA here, holy shit!

And in flood the int weebshits…

Has someone asked Ghost what his stand is?

Hello, Reddit.

I hope this and the Illuminati broadcasts were recorded I want to hear them later.

… right on cue.

What the fuck did you anime posters do to him?

Jesus fucking Christ.

This is a broken man.

I was wondering what would break first, it was his spirit

When you enter a den of snakes, expect there to be snakes.

It's obviously 「The Engineer」

The nice thing about int is they are easy to bait into revealing themselves.

May as well start posting Rach, chode.

What is The Engineer's stand?

Please for the love of God and all that is sacred.

Bother him with more anime. Please. Please do it.

kek

What's his email?

I've always loved Ghost. He will save us from this decrepit world

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost
his twitter

Holy shit, is he always this autistic?

That show was just chock full of smug waifus.

He was always a lolcow, I thought after he came back he'd acquire some self-awareness from his previous experiences but after this, it doesn't look like he has.

Season 2 and volume 10 never.

They might actually get a season 2 for once. Madhouse is nearly gutted so I'd expect they might milk this and Zero Fucks Man as hard as possible since there were the two biggest successes this year.

well that'd be nice

How big is the Anime/Trump camp on the internet?

yuge

Why do Anime/Trump supporters support trump and listen to Ghost's show. Is it a cry for help?

Well, all of Trump's supporters are crying for help, in one way or another.

It's a cry for better anime.

I saw a post a little white ago that proved that a pro-Cruz subreddit was pushing the anime shit to annoy us.

Ghost thinks all anime is pedo shit. It's a pretty one-dimensional view of it.

That is true.

I've been watching Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu. Pretty good so far.

Ghost is kinda funny as well as the other texan who runs the construction business. I'm a petroleum geologist and have always been hick, I worked on farms in rural PA, I own 25 firearms including .34 caliber squirrel rifle which was made in 1754 and still fires because it's barrel is about 1 and 3/5" thick.

And I like the animu girls. For the same reason most of guys over 25 do. I want a sweat little daughter I can raise into something other than a vapid slut that the kikes want.

He knows this means he's going to get spammed anime shit for the next month. He knows what he's doing.

Mein neger. Mayoiga is bretty cool too.

I hope we find out what his stand is.

Significant. Enough to call us out and try (unsuccessfully) shaming us directly on national Television.

Yeah but i don't care he's still funny. Also its nice to hear his views on the world i find it interesting.

This is fucking nuts. Its strange how people conduct themselves in this way.

The MSM really does know that we exist.

And it cracks me up ertime

Citizen with gun are necessary for any great civilization. it strikes a balance.

prove it

Ill be sure to check that out. As for Re Zero i like it cause the male character isn't a complete faggot.

Yeah he's a baller. Ep 4 just came out today if you haven't seen it.

(praise kek)
and they can't cover it because it sounds so damn crazy. Who would believe that a community of nazi anime lovers not only exists but also supports Trump. This counter-culture we have here would blow the mind of anyone uninitiated.

Anime has conditioned me to cause my dick to twitch and heart to thump seeing a grown woman wearing her hair in twin tails.

It blows my mind and I am deep in the shit.

I mean, there are infinite universes and this just happens to be the one where this crazy shit is going down lol.

Yeah i just watch it. Lots of new characters were introduce. Can't wait for the rest of the show.

Fake and gay.

I haven't read the manga but I have a feeling his power gets activated when he's around that insignia.

Listening to the rerun right now.

I wouldn't know cause i try hard not to listen or watch MSM. Plus their needs to be a yuru yuri season 4 already. Shit is hilarious.

Twin tails were made for pulling. :D

THIS IS WHAT YOU MILKYLICKERS GET FOR NOT MESSING WITH GHOST ANYMORE
HE IS NO LONGER A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP

Sounds cool. I usually watch the animu first then read the manga if i liked the show. Its cool how the manga's have extras in them. that you would never see in the anime.

kekd, he's pretty butthurt over it

What i want to know is why other people listen to his show? Especially if they are anime fans who support Trump.

Jesus Christ

Wow. Long tongs are great huh?

holy moly

Offering one kek.

Nice 88 dubs. Yeah, there was an MSNBC thin two weeks ago where they tried to plug "4chan Holla Forums memes". They know. They haven't quite figured out they need to fear us though. They need to fear us because they can't control us.

You're retarded

Also, who the fuck forces his users to use flash? I almost feel bad for this lolcow because he's obviously technologically incompetent.

I was thinking of making a secret society that would use memes as symbolism also add in some of my own. But it was just a fantasy. I started thinking about it cause ghost talked about the masons. Maybe a group of individuals could sneak into the cult and take it over. sounds crazy i know. But i started looking more into mason symbolism. Because of that episode before this one.

Keep it in mind

This is because ghost is a literal faggot that doesn't understand the appeal of cute/feminine things, which anime is full of.

The reason i would talk about this in the open. is the hope that others will do the same. even if we do not have the same views. It would create competition. But i know doing are saying anything like this is very dangerous. But it has to be put out their and said.

How's Sakamoto Desu Ga? Is it any good?

join the cytube and tell us more

you know i was thinking about watching that. But their is nothing more pathetic than seeing a group of guys get pissy over an alpha who gets females. Its not the main character who is shit its the people around him.

I found it funny, the gag might get old though. Ep 2 was promising as it changed a bit from cool guy is flawless in everything.

Who is ghost? Why not a downloadable podcast? What is the emergency of anime?

My anime experience is basically a couple episodes of LoGH, but I don't get the hate. For one thing, 3d rarely captures the smug

Although its nice that you would invite. But doing something like this needs to stay off the internet if their is any chance for success. Find people around you that you trust. That is the way to go. And study the secret societies. Right now they have all the power in the world but great power comes with its weaknesses.

99% of it is shit and generic.

The hate stems from sheer ignorance.

Holy shit, did an aneemee touch his special place when he was a kid?

It's like he doesn't have any concept of escapaism or why it exists.

It's one of those things that they think is fun to try and piss on (like nerds and so on) but he's unaware of the urination tag.

I can't believe I actually listened to 30 minutes of this drivel. People who don't understand a subject at all should really avoid having such strong opinions on the subject. I'm curious about what Ghost does for a living because he obviously thinks material wealth means everything in this world, and I, an anime connoisseur, am likely much more economically successful than he is. I think that information could drive the man to suicide.

True that's why their needs to be new blood thrown in. Who want to make a good story with great characters. I also heard that men who where into anime, who made it back in the 80s. Did not just like anime they love cars and technology.

TO BE FAIR, there are so many losers that clamor onto it, resulting in the effect of "it's shit because the fans are shit" to any normal person - "I don't want to be associated with these types of people!"

It's an understandable reaction, even more so with furry animals. There was a time where they were simply cute characters that were funny, like I remember the good old times of watching Over The Hedge. I never imagined that this sinister degeneracy existed, and to such an extreme extent. I just want to enjoy my anime, games, dreamworks cartoons in peace without being labelled a freak, and I will continue to do so by not associating with anyone. No social circles. Just private entertainment.

It got commercialized. Anything that gets commercialized tends to become shit though there are exceptions.

The man, while vulgar, speaks truth. It hurts when it's personal, eh? Also, you can enjoy a form of entertainment without having it dictate your life and lack of personality. Also, if you really want to MAGA you will have to shed your childish obsessions and grow into a man. It's the age old rite of passage, which we have forgotten in the West.

He's talking more about anime than anyone I've heard in the last few years.

Alot of what ghost says is true but its that way because of the present powers em-place. Hes living in a different world then you are I. But that doesn't mean its not truth. What you say also is truth. But about material wealth it does mean everything in life as of now.

LoGH is the fucking LotR of animu, watch one episode of k-on or lucky star(or whatever your favorite moeshit is) and you'll understand the hate.

He hasn't given the anime demographic an ounce of thought, he assumes we're all failures living off of welfare in out parent's basement when that couldn't be further from the truth. He'd only need to ask himself one question: "Why would these kinds of people listen to me and support Trump?".
If we are what he thinks we are, we'd be supporting Bernie who promises all sorts of free shit rather than Trump who does not. But the truth is, weebs are economically successful who have lots of disposable income, that's why we can afford to buy figures, go to conventions, etc.

go to bed ghost

Their are always exceptions their needs to bemore. if any of you anime fags that watch anime. try coming up with your own publishing company or make manga. So this shit can die. Many stories have already been told but what you do is tell a similar story with great characters. thats about as much as you can do. But even then i know i'm wrong. Too make a master piece it takes time and some luck.

if anything deserves continuation in the sea of mediocrity that is le animaymay these days, those two shows are fucking it. I think i'd take OL over OPM, but only incredibly slightly.

OPM is going to happen as soon as there's enough material from Murata's redraw manga for a second season. As for Overlord, I honestly wouldn't hold my breath for it, but it's possible.

Even though he maybe being serious. You shouldn't let it get under your skin.

Almost all of it.

I disagree, and I see nothing wrong with living a modest lifestyle. Hell, I live an extremely modest lifestyle by choice. Give me a soft bed, some decent food, and a computer, and I'm a content man. Hell, my car is only used to get to get to work or a weekend trip every once in awhile, so I don't care what people think about my sub-compact. I don't know; it may be from seeing boomers live beyond their means to impress other retards, but I'm content to not have really nice things excluding my computer. Hell, at the rate I'm going I'll likely be able to retire at 40 if I really wanted to.

It's a pretty big fucking business in japan that's gotten overseas. You gotta dig to find the more interesting ones. At least the moe fad is dieing out. Now if they'd just get some people willing to make fucking awesome happen again.

Any fandom/group has dregs. That logic applies to everything ever. From tabletop to animu. Hell I game I know those fucking freaks exist, I had the misfortune of meeting them now and again.

Ghosts just kinda going nuts because the system as a whole has started to reach critical mass. With each pendulum shift of conservative/liberal it's swung harder on each pass. We've hit the point it's starting to hit critical mass and all sense of logical rational thought is going away.

I don't blame him for freaking the fuck out, this election is basically between a woman who's one of the most corrupt politicans in america (who happily wants to eliminate any right to self defense in the name of safety, nevermind criminals just ignore gun control laws gee wiz)

And the Trump. A buisness man with deep pockets, alot of vigor and a message people want, but lacks alot of experience in the political field and is likely to bungle something somehow. Plus he's infamous for his go big or go home gambles which on the global scale could be disaster.

Far as he cares no matter who wins we all lose in the end. He's kinda going insane over it, this is more a vent so his head doesn't explode than actually hating on anyone I think.

Someone must have insulted Ghost's waifu (the Engineer) one too many times and his weeb brain snapped on a Sunday of all days.

:^)

No, but a hairy greasy man probably diddled him. That's why he's a faggot.

this guy's just another retarded lolbertarian isnt he?

I see nothing wrong with living a modest life either. But those who do live that life, are the most vulnerable. Because you have something to lose. A rich person can just buy a new car or a new life. A poor person well they're the bottom line. the only place to go is up.

I love when Ghost praises the Rothchilds for misleading investors on the outcome of Waterloo and thinks that cashing in on fraud was just part of the game. That kind of fraud would get you hanged in any civilized society.

made it about 4 minutes…

Is this like the rest of his podcasts?

When anything become becomes commercialized it always becomes about money rather than trying to make it good.

At first I was laughing, but then I noticed he does this for almost two hours.

I don't know, fraud is still an offense in libertarianism.

That's another reason why i didn't want to watch it whats interesting in a flawless character. Theirs nothing to progress or to overcome but who knows maybe i'm wrong.

/"anime" constantly sung in Dr Who theme by a crazy Scotsman

why does ghost hate NEETs so much? what did we ever do to him? he's almost making me feel bad for being a NEET.

works just fine for me without flash, just requires javascript. if you don't want to use javascript you can just add .mp3 to the end of the URL and pop it into VLC.

Hi I heard this was an anime thread where is the anime

Hes pissed off because you have the opportunity to overcome. Yet you wast it by slacking. You have the ultimate power the world has ever known. the internet which you don't use to learn from but to wast most of your time on that's if you do.

discuss whatever you want user.

Do you really need someone to spell it out for you?

The amount of money I live off of on a daily basis is less than those that you are championing in most cases because they are still a part of the consumerist society and want to fit in. 9 times out of 10, if they didn't give a fuck about those social trappings, then they would have some wiggle room in case of emergency.

I guess I may check more old stuff out then. I was an adult before I loved to learn mechanical things besides using them, now I love tearing into a gun or a motorcycle or plane.

I spurned a lot of things when I was younger that weren't manly enough. Now that I'm older, I realise that my tastes haven't changed much. I gardened as a kid, read tolkien, loved exploring outside. People made fun of me for all of them. I'm 30 now. I still love all that. Now my exploring is about keeping up stalking skills, and my gardening has turned into efficiently raising and storing food and planting trees for when I'm old and for my future sons. Tolkien has turned into learning more about languages and history and myth.

I may not watch anime, but compared to the mind-sucking that is tv and movies, fuck it. I wouldn't be ashamed at all.

The addiction to video games was too much and I have to restrain myself, but I also know I love things like total war for the same reason that when I was in the military (briefly) I was much better at reading terrain, mentally picturing surrounding areas, and setting up ambushes because they are quite similar skills.

Oh. Lucky me?

It still means everything for genetic success if you are the settling down type. I respect your lifestyle. I've been cold, hot, and hungry enough that I am happy with appropriate clothing and a place indoors to sleep and maybe a few books. But that also means that I am a complete alien to most people who want a house with a mortgage and a perfect lawn and the status that implies.

The rich are only vulnerable if they haven't learned to be able to walk away at a moment's notice. Which basically leave those who have failed multiple times getting there and the extremely redpilled.

Anime.

How many hours was he dedicated to this podcast session?

That's some serious autism

T.
An autist.

I can already imagine. Not gonna bother clicking through to listen.

Kek

I am not Championing Consumerist or people who want to fit in. I Thank I would be championing responsible people. But its good that you can save your money that very responsible.

bubblegum crisis is a good place to start. Try watch some gunsmith cats or watch some cyber city oedo (Dub is also good). Their is also movies like Wicked city, and of course Vampire hunter d, also Riding Bean.

And I champion unicorns :^)

champion unicorns is not very responsible. They eat humans.

cucks!

They're overrated anyway.

The brutally honest truth hurts. You're a waste of life. "All you do is turn perfectly good food into shit." You contribute nothing to society while just sitting by and letting everyone else do everything and waste their time and money supporting your lazy ass.

t. ex-neet who overcame and rose out of poverty

Holy shit, this guy is retarded.

What time does his program runs live?

Also, what number should I call?

Weekdays, 2 PM to 4 PM pacific (GMT -8)

number's on his site on BTR

But of course. Except Holo she's never over-rated

I was a neet for like 6 months and it was the most depressing experience of my life. Neets need help (I did), too bad for the most part their families don't seem to care.

She's also not human and would be safe from the man eating unicorns.

pedo cartoons confirmed for politics, take note hotpocketers

Jap-anima. fans are into deformed girls

Do we need to go over why summoning internet forum demons is a bad idea?

Our collective autism is sometimes astounding

As an anime watching degenerate, I have to say, Ghost does make a bunch of sense.

Anime was a mistake the moment it went down the sexualization path.

Over-sexualization of society is one of the major things that contributes to collapse.

I notice you didn't deny

>>>/a/464783
funny you say that, there's an "interesting" thread over this way with what is definitely a serial killer.

You should probably learn how to distinguish reality from fantasy.

Under-sexualiziation leads to Judeo-Christianity and boyfucking.

Stop being afraid of girls you lying faggot.

Yeah, well. You reap what you sow.

That's the truth. And people should be warned about it. Don't take it away or censor it. People need to strike a balance. But knowing people it most likely happen people become slaves to their addictions.

It's true. I refuse to help any smug neets though - I will continue to talk shit to them. But people who were honestly in a poor/unlucky spot in their life, well, everyone (most) has those moments. I think a lot of neets just need to overcome their crippling anxiety. Self esteem plays a huge part in this, it's what crippled me for years. What got me out was actually having something to show for my effort in learning a skill - I actually made a program that did something (not hello world tier, but real one, made a program that modified a game's files that was relatively simple but fun to make). Once I had a real actual "accomplishment", that made me realize I did have potential. I actually did have the ability do create things and succeed.

Over the next few months I slowly became more confident, got a job, made some decent money.

It's not easy. It's not fast. But it always can be done.

Your too-literal understanding of the world caused you to take my kidding as a direct argument instead of what it was. I do not understand why people like the proportions that the Oriental cartoonists employ rather than that stuff like Asterix and Western style uses, which always lets me know the work of a racial (Asia) alien is being used.

I also do not understand why people who supposedly care about tradition enjoy using Jap-sylised pictures of very young girls. Are people supposed to go along with the fantasy when these young girls flood the threads of serious political discussion? Perhaps my fantasy is different than yours and I'm not talking about W.H. 40K.

Give me Prussia and the British colonial period. You can work in pretty girls into that (think Conan), but please try and get the proportions better and don't have these young anima. girls representing yoruselves as reaction images so much.

Fantasy is more like Holla Forums than Holla Forums, anyhow.

If you don't believe me, see:

8ch.net/pol/res/5799320.html#q5800064
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk

Yeah, it's likely too late for most people. Only death in slave camp is a cure for them.

By far more important is the sexualisation that has become excepted with women in every facet of life, encouraged by the feminists.

Unless you are neet or work in men-only fields you would think it was natural.

No, he's a lolberg who tries to fit us into his outdated social structure. He assumes we're all welfare leeching neets because his entire world view and moral compass would be crushed if he knew otherwise.

Smiley is a strange guy. He made his rounds in other boards but was chased away. /a/nons humor him, so he sticks around those parts nowadays. It's a mutually beneficial relationship because /a/nons get their rocks off by fucking with him, and Smiley gets their magic or some shit like that.

You sound like one of those anarchist, pot-smoking losers with a tranny boyfriend.

As much as I dislike it you maybe right. But maybe the few who want to change can be given a chance. They should be put to work so that we and they can all benefit. Maybe join the army or something. Then they wouldn't have to die such in such a shitty way.

Not at all, but you're fooling yourself if you think the state becoming daddy hasn't fundamentally changed society.

Like Ghost says, you have the free will to change, but it's up to you to do something with it while you still have a chance.

I deleted my hentai collection a month ago.

But now that is said that sound kinda communist. I fucking hate Communist! FUCK! Well Cheers.

The state encroaching on our lives is just one part of the puzzle. So is over-sexualization of society, so to with bread and circus. It's best not to ignore any of it.

Haha that must been painful. Lmao but if you think that will help then do it. Walking away from something you like takes some balls. Hopefully you're doing better for yourself by self improvement

I think people forget that just because people are unemployed means they aren't trying or they are on welfare. I'm not trying, but I'm also living on my own money I've saved, and only don't want to contribute to society because society only sees me a paycheck and treats me like shit. Until things change I'm not going to work hard to keep the system propped up unless there is a chance I can keep the fruits of my labor.

Unemployment is nearly 25%, and that is only as low as it is because of all the makework jobs with the government for the women and minorities.

I think it's the biggest though. Without it, the rest wouldn't function besides sexualised advertising aimed at men. Women wouldn't be able to act like obnoxious sluts without the state holding a club over the heads of men or giving them money for being single moms, and the bread and circuses are just to keep people paying their taxes and keep their heads down and their mouths shut.

I think the science supports an effect classification for the sexualization of society. As the r selected percentage increased so did sexualization, rome was already fucked by the time bread and circus became the norm, it just takes the especially far sighted to know why. Drugs, alcohol, porn, sex don't corrupt innocent well meaning folks into being degenerates rather it is the degeneracy of society that creates the demand for such things.

This makes sense from a free market supply/demand perspective as well as biological one.

This is probably why I never saw eye to eye with religious conservatives. They know whats good in society but they don't know why and they don't know how to maintain it. By the time rocknroll rolled around it was already too late and no amount of bans would help. They gave up the biggest losses to society decades ago and have been circlejerking over marijuana and videogames ever since.

Its also because they dug into the psychology of society they found out what makes us tick. They basically un-earth the deepest vile perverted secrets of lust. Now those who fell for their trap will suffer.

Yeah, I hear you. Imagine if the founding fathers knew about r/K selection theory, epigenetics, and evolutionary psychology and used that in the Constitution as a justification and rationale.

Whatever civilization arises out of the ashes of the current one better make use of that stuff and more when formalizing its laws.

Ghost is talking about Anime, not Aryanime.
Also a lot of Lesbins are jerking off to Anime now. Anime died when attack on Titan was released.

What people are learning now will most likely. Be burned and forgotten. Because people will come out with the information to soon and will be extinguished, before anyone catches on. But who knows. Maybe this is the final hour to spread information.

Attack on titan can suck my ass. So can Sword Art Online. What a piece of overrated shit the both of them.

Ghost basically thinks that usury by kikes which is in fact the corrosive element damaging the Christian society he seems so attached to is moral and the King shouldn't have organized his guard to killed the Rothchild's and confiscate their wealth.

I suspect Ghost does not have children.

r/k isn't actually that descriptive of the situation since the liberals and niggers aren't actually breeding. It's more that their maldaptive traits were suppressed and once social control and material strife lessened they were allowed to express those traits.

Why did aristotle claim apathy is a virtue?

Did he claim it to be a Virtue? I though Virtues were suppose to be like not being a fuck up. To be a good person or be a helping hand to those who are in need.

Not in the US, their birthrate is 1.6, they kill plenty of niglets in the womb thank god. Similarly the lowest economic rungs of whites aren't breeding. Admittedly they don't have as low a birthrate as the the liberals or the kikes. But it's nothing compared to the 2.7 of conservative whites.

He was using "virtue" ironically.

It's been prominent for 40+ years. It's the culture of cute for a reason

She isnt an sjw as far as i know, she has nothing to do with the feminist garbage associated with her work.

just like her husband has nothing to do with the feminist trash reboot of PPG

So we'll probably have to wait for next year to get a Gayrou arc. But I agree the cash cow will be milked. This is pretty much the only thing that was hyped in the last 3 years which wasn't a disappointment.

Overlord has enough for another 2 seasons right now. And it hasn't actually been canceled which every other show on the lineup was. So basically they aren't saying they will have another season but this is Madhouse which immediately cancels tons of decent shit because they were retarded and felt they could get anything they wanted. But now everybody has left, so I suspect they will get desperate and continue outsourcing shit which they know will sell.

Since those are the only ones I know with kids, I'm a bit suspicious. You have any sources?

As of 2013, whites 58.7 (per thousand, ages 15-44), blacks 64.6, hispanic 72.9

They aren't chosen to breed, they're chosen to be controlled. With just enough government provided abortions to keep the population growth negative. This is why in the mainstream debate it is never about government funded abortions it is always about abortions/no abortions.

Every sane individual thinks to themselves that they want an escape route in dire circumstances, involuntary pregnancy is just about the worst thing (historically) for a woman and so a deep seated fear of it is ingrained in the minds of women. Some women let faith override this instinct but they are by no means a large group. By always controlling the discussion into a pro/anti camp they sway the moderates into supporting government run/funded birth control methods.

General Social Survey by the University of Chicago which is conducted every few years. If you look at birthrates as correlated to IQ the only time when low IQ and low income outbred high IQ and high Income among whties was between 1935 and 1955. Before that the middle class in general had the most kids. And after that the split became political.

www3.norc.org/GSS Website/

Also I'm talking about niggers born here. They import nigger familes which artificially inflates the bithrates. Same thing with "reuniting" spic families. Deport the foreign born and watch those birthrates tumble.

He's riding Trump's social media coattails into relevancy. He'll turn just as fast as the next one when he feels he filled enough of a listener base, just like when he tried to shoe-in with gamergate.

seriously all e-celebs are attention whoring cancer.

thanks

It's interesting, because everytime I've seen women talking about abortion, unless some is anti-, it turn's into talking about places where the government pays for it/subsidizes it. At this point, I assume there is nothing a woman won't demand be provided for her. And I doubt even the pro-abortion women realise how subsidised it is already.

It's not involuntary they are scared of, but having one with an inferior person. And despite cuckporn, having them with a noticeably different person from their husband or the tribe if it applies, because that will get you killed or thrown out.

I actually listened to his whole broadcast as I was wasting my life playing Rocket League. This man is mentally insane. He makes these mentally ill voices in an attempt to impersonate…something? And his autism is just through the roof. Can't forget his worship of the Rothschilds, absolutely degenerate.

Why does Holla Forums look for insight from this autist?
Yes anime is degenerate and he's right about that, but his autism is absurd.

why'd ghost get so upset about this?
any particular reason besides needing something to lash-out against?

But then again, I'm working on trade certs full time and doing day labor part time, while paying for my own food/insurance.

looks like Ghost fell hard for the feminist propaganda that the UN and cuck countries like Canada are using to force Japan to change their culture before the 2020 olympics.

he even linked the canadian news article about it

jesus christ ghost you fell for the perception of anime through the jew news filter

he might as well be screaming about the sexualization of women in videogames

its the exact same thing hes upset about in a different medium

ghost confirmed for falling into feminist propaganda

Fucking hell, I remember Ghost from like six years back. He used to get ripped something terrible, it was funny as fuck.

Not just deformed, but super deformed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_deformed

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/28/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-253
GHOST JUST CALLED COMMUNISM "A JEWISH IDEA"
GHOSTLER CONFIRMED

He also said that Marxism is based on the Talmud and that Lenin and Trotsky were Jews
He was defending Hitler

Literally who

Is Ghost worth listening to? I gotta admit, I am turned off by the name "True Capitalist Radio" - seems too lolbertarian for me.

Nevermind. I answered my own question by listening to him for 20 something minutes.

Fucking dropped.

I would recommend the following:
- Bubblegum Crisis
- Gall a Force
- Megazone 23
- Angel Cop
- Legend of the Galactic Heros

It all really depends on your taste really. /a/ has a wiki with recs.
animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Recommendations

Cute anime grills =/= moe blobs

Apathy CAN be a virtue, but only is it is backed up by many stronger virtues. For instance, someone who is apathetic about the issue of trannies in washrooms, because they are far more concerned with the jews that are spreading it along with very other social ill, is apathy. But, good and virtuous people will NOT deny that it is a problem, they would focus their attention on more pressing issues, this is better for society than attacking every little that goes wrong.

However, in a dying and spiritually bankrupt society, where tolerance and apathy are the only virtues left, it become a big problem, people use it as an excuse to not act, and to give in to the degeneracy that they are not strong enough to fight. this is what is going on now, which is why to people like us, it sounds absurd to consider apathy to be a virtue.

It needs to be about ignoring small problems to focus on their root causes, and NOT about ignoring them allowing them to fester.

Ghost is based

What anime is that?

no, it's a Hillary SHILLING group.
Just one out of many.
Money gets you internet shills by the boatloads now, not just JIDF - the goys emulate their betters as usual.

Anime helped turn me into a traditional nationalist, and is the reason I came to 4chan all those years ago.

Berserk, Dark Souls, the grit of the real world, and the black sun are all part of my psyche now partially because of the Japanese media propaganda machine. I am grateful for it.

This is a D&C thread.

Never listened to this guy really. Glad I didn't. He is Anita Sarkeesian hybrid with Michael "Die for Israel" Savage.

He just revealed himself to be a Luciferian on his own talk show.

He hates Trump. He's probably a free mason. Claims they are responsible for our freedoms. Which is only partially true. They were in the past, the present free-masons are Jews and Luciferians.

Only a Free-Mason or a Jew talks like this, that their knowledge of the laws of God Satan/Lucifer is what gives them the right to lie, cheat, kill and steal their way through life.

The whole spiel against anime was nonsensical and fallacious. He toots the globalist horn.

Why did any of you fall for this guys shenanigans to the begin with? It's like listening to an angry Zionist rant about hating Germans for two hours.

sage
stop wasting your life

Amine is code word for anti-white

Ghost is just a normal neocon faggot. The fact that people here like him just shows how many people here are just bluepilled larping morons.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol/

.. …
… .