The Anti-Juggalo Thread

I know a whole lot about juggalos, here's a list…

Ask me anything.

They are pretty much a bunch of degenerate pieces of shit. I have never met someone who liked ICP or for that matter, had the hatchet man tattoo who wasn't a drain on society. I'm not usually one who wants things banned, but we need to make the sale of anything ICP completely and totally illegal. Anyone found with any tattoos related to ICP should be immediately sterilized.

They really shouldn't even be treated like people.

you forgot to mention that they are wiggers

They might actually be worse than wiggers.

Amen.

I thought the term "juggalo" already covered that. But yes, they are indeed wiggers.

Niggers shot over koolaid, fucking kek

This is why Detroit is full of ignorant jackasses.

Let's be clear, any drug-dealer/rapist/wefare leech that assaults tila tequila is a hero. She is the dumbest, filthiest, mulatto cunt that ever crawled out of a waste bin at an abortion clinic. And she is actually retarded, believing flat earth nonsense like its not a meme.

>

I never understood the fixation with Faygo.

I've only tried 3 flavors, as I almost never run across them. Rootbeer is garbage, red whatever just tastes like chemical dyes but the peach one is actually pretty good.
I'll never drink faygo in public ever though

Rampant STDs in their 'community'

Didn't you hear? She's "BASED" now because she named da joo xD

I wouldn't consider them a hero for that. A homosexual, yes, but not a hero. I don't care how dumb Tila is, I would still have sex with her and make her my bitch.

Their fixation has a lot to do with ICP brainwashing them into drinking Faygo pop only. ICP endorses Faygo. However Faygo doesn't want to be associated with ICP.

Yeah, juggalettes usually never wants the guys to wear a condom. I would know because when I was about to have sex with this juggalette(whom I didn't know was a juggalette at the time), she didn't want me to wear a condom and I told her "no glove, no love". She was pissed that I left her naked on the bed like that. I puked after finding out she was a juggalette when I ran into her again. She painted her face like ICP when I saw her.

There was one girl that I used to sleep with that sold drugs to juggalos. They were in higschool. Honestly they always seemed like nice kids, not the brightest. Seems like the large networks of juggalos in cities are more degenerate. In the suburbs and rural places it's kind of geeky kids with some identity issues.

I was never a juggalo or really had friends that were. But I listened to a few of their cds because they were sort of funny. Sometimes when I see a kid wearing icp clothes I compliment them. What's surprising about their reactions is how they're nice about it but they're always shocked that someone in normal clothes said something nice to them about it. Most people don't treat juggalos like humans so it's sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You can't spell ICP without CP

None of these newscasters have any idea how important kool aid is smh…

Yeah. I imagine some are good, but misguided. Others are just horrible and make themselves look bad.

It's hard to treat them like "humans" when they're usually threatening people with violence or beating up people who don't like ICP.

True. LOL

yo ain't nothing wrong with listening to ICP, some of that shit is funny as fuck. anyone who hates on juggalos, just know this.
you will be the first killed on the night of the axe

I believe that it happens but I've never seen it. I have seen gawky kids with next to no self-awareness dressed like juggalos get picked on by "grown"-ass men.

ICP sucks. Juggalos suck. And ain't nobody getting killed by "the night of the axe" you delusional retard.

I've seen it happened in high school. Juggalos were beating up on students who had Eminem t-shirts and this was back in 2000.

That's interesting. Times might be changing, seems like teenagers that listen to icp today are pretty big losers. And to be fair eminem is pretty gay.

FTFY, muhfacko

WHOOP WHOOP

we tried to warn them….mfw nobody listened

it's even harder to treat anime fags as people. at least juggalos get pussy nigger.

Yes they are definitely losers, they are the biggest group of losers I've ever seen with their annoying "whoop whoop" & "family" chants while they're in clown make-up spraying faygo at each other.

Slim anus? Damn right slim anus. I don't get fucked in mine like you two little flaming faggots.

Like I said, you're delusional. You'll wind up in prison like the juggalo who killed his ex.

Too bad that pussy is full of fat ugly face painted bitches with STD's.

Your tone is weird because I was like the one person saying that we should be nice to juggalos,
Low hanging fruit… In all seriousness though I'd probably smell it out of curiosity but I doubt I'd touch one.

How could you even perceive that as an insult to a straight male? Never made sense to me.

I hate Gilbert Raborg tbh

I don't know what ICP was thinking using "Slim Anus" as an insult to Eminem, but it was retarded as hell. ICP are clearly mentally challenged.

Who is Gilbert Raborg?

Juggalette pussy contains STD's. It can transmit through smell too.

But do they know how magnets work?

juggalowave when?

>magnets were a mistake

Of course I know how magnets work. I'm not an idiot, unlike the juggalo gang.

The juggalo gang are the very definition of white trash failures.