Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Spam

There seems to be quite the controversy regarding spam.

What should be done about it?

How does Holla Forums feel about 100% unregulated spam? (except illegal content obviously)

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/125523143
youtu.be/OkNASf1bJrQ?t=11m47s
freech.net/fam/res/34870.html
8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit. I did it again.

Fuggin tard lmao

I don't care what you do, as long as you remove the ban for b9ecf8444e

well as long as your redefining what illegal content is you might as well include spam as illegal.

Basking Robin

allow spam
we have reddit for sewious discussion

Holla Forums needs to tighten their spam, ban shills 'permanently', (only 90 days thanks jimbo) and get their shit in order.

Spam is a natural part of Holla Forums, though. It's in divine order, we must let it occur as a part of god's intended creation.

Kennedi spammer just deleted his own bread, so if you could remove the ability for an OP to delete an OP, that would just be butter on my blueberry muffin.

Just put a bullet in 8chans head and end it before its too late.

==PLEASE SAVE MY OC==

==ITS ALL I HAVE=====

WHAT THE FUCK WHY

post on /1/ and I'll fix it.

Just ban everyone even the people posting OC/chemo.

done

Removed.

People making multiple duplicate threads should be banned.

I love you, dysnomia. Thank you for banning me. You're a great moderator and I just wanted to say Holla Forums would never be the same without you. we're glad you're here. :^)

Spam is not illegal so obviously not, you shouldn't have to ask this.

this is pretty good.

I banned you as a meme, relax

dude weed lmao

dubs and everyone above me is banned

singles and you are b&

rolling for singles is pretty autism fam

yeh but ur b& nao so you is pretty autism 'fam' with no biological relation to my organism

dubs and you give me this user's ip address so I can kill him.

So close

tell Jim to become an hero. At that point I don't care

choke on a dick and die you faggot

singles and u gimme ur address so we can 1v1 irl on halo 3 mythic multiplayer map pack

I know where all the power weapons are you just wait NOOB

thanx omlet.

You would've given him my IP if he HAD gotten dubs though, right?

thanks for your electronic mail letter, it has reached the official Holla Forums slash bee slash cyber mailbox and when anonymous incorporated uses a virtual letter opener to read your hand-typed post, they will type a response and send it to you using the world wide web mailman. Thank you and have a nice day.

QFT. If different people make the same thread, that can be fun, but not when one or a few people force memes on everyone (except when they really go overboard and literally fill up the board with the same thing, but nobody does that anymore).

the vols are fucked in their autistic little heads for making stickies every fucking day.

Yep

Dysnomia should just fucking hang himself already. He's one of the shitty models that attention whores with his capcode and bans people for 'fun', like it's a fucking meme or something. He's an anti-First Amendment faggot that unironically uses flags, thinks "attention saging" is real, and wants pedos-even those that have posted NOTHING OF QUESTIONABLE LEGALITY-to leave the site. I would fucking beat up this self righteous circlejerking faggot if I met him IRL.

spam is literally First Amendment

You realize your constitutional rights, such as the First Amendment, do not apply to private entities, right?

==I AM ZE MASTER OF ZE 8CHANZ==

I don't like it. Bots make it too easy to just make the board unusable and worthless.

I support all forms of spam.

Spam is First Amendment.

fr33 sp33ch = first amendment now

You're fucking retarded, in multiple ways. Not only is "First Amendment" the output of a word filter on Fre e Speech, which you would have to be extremely new to not know, but what you're saying is bullshit because Holla Forums's PURPOSE is to adhere only to First Amendment and the law. Sure, it wouldn't be illegal if the site didn't allow First Amendment but it would be against the SPECIFICALLY STATED PURPOSE OF THE SITE and therefor the site would deserve to be called out for it. So, while yes, Holla Forums does not have to comply with it, the administration would be lying if they did not comply. Now go back to violently choking on lowtax's cock you pseudo-intellectual piece of shit.

Messiah complex

explain

Were going to make Holla Forums great again!
…By implementing rules and making changes that nobody wants.

Such as?
Don't even say pedo threads, they are not our policy. The only change regarding them we have adopted is the possibly temporary no kids rule.

but jim makes the rules not Holla Forums

No duplicate images??? Among others.

Just like the captcha?

;_;

Why did you have to remind me.

We did not implement any capcha system, thats the administrations doing.

Ignore these imposters

8()

m a x i m u m
f o r c e
w e w l a d
b u t t f u c k
p l a t o o n

thanx just makin n bacon sure :))))))))))

triples checked. your doing God's work, son.

First Amendment sucks a big black cock

Omlette du Fromage?

suck it jew boy das rite!!!!

spammers are non creative retards and they should all be raped and murdered

i fucking hate spam. theres cp spam on /wx/ kenndi spam on Holla Forums, even cp spam on Holla Forums sometimes. fuck spam

i just love SPAM

There should be a multi-level approach. Anyone as annoying as the fucking bird girl spammer should be castrated and then tortured to death. Run-of-the-mill spammers should just be castrated. And, obviously, the shit should be deleted on sight. As fucked up as the pedofags and ponyfags are, there is at least a lunatic fringe that appreciates the posts. _no one_ wants spam. It does not make the board better, it does not lead to discussion, it does not entertain, it does nothing but waste space. Spammers are the scum at the absolute bottom of a board that its best is a huge shit-filled bucket.

go back to tumblr m8

To continue: spammers are like the bastard offspring of the Jehovah's Witnesses who ring your doorbell while you're in the shower and won't fuck off until you listen to their shit, and Rachel from the "press 1 to lower your interest rates" telemarketing scam. And you are on a thousand hour flight in seat ZZ99 in economy class, and that little bastard offspring still managed to get behind you and is kicking the back of your seat. And it's up to the board operators to drag that little shit into the lavatory with a pair of nail clippers and slowly cut him into small enough pieces to flush down the toilet before the flight attendants kick the door down.

my god ur edgy as fuck m8

get some help kiddo

god fucking damn it

MODS MODS MODS

go back to tumblr cunt

spinning is winning

there is no god granpa

i would derail ur mum HARD

caught you bitch

I mean, if your hobby is raping nuns, whatever–it's not something I personally advocate, but there are probably ways I am not thinking about nun-raping has some beneficial effect on society, the same way bats are creepy as fuck but eat their weight in mosquitos every night, so you should just let them do their bat shit. And if you get off on setting homeless people on fire, you'll probably end up in prison because you're a complete sociopath, but it's not like there's a shortage of homeless people or anything and as long as you don't do it where it's going to start a forest fire or anything I don't really give a shit. But if you are going to come here and post spam, I would say that you are just absolute human garbage, but you are clearly not human, and it would be an insult to garbage. If you have seen the videos of those industrial shredders where they drop couches and shit into them and they come out as a bunch of springs and sawdust–yeah, that is what spammers should be dumped into when they are caught. Not the couch, the couch shredder thing. I would attend a spammer shredding and walk away with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

GO TO

i'd pay real money if someone dox this faggot

that's because ur a cuck m8

saved for future pasta-ing

Remove spam

So even though the majority don't think spam should be a bannable offense they're still going to enforce it?
Holla Forums really isn't a democracy.

wew lad

Prove it, also, who the hell closed the polls?

test

Holla Forums is random, that is not democracy, it is anarchy.

ban spam (repeat posts of semi-related or unrelated images)

if you wanna shitpost, at least dump an album

Koreans and their scripts keep fucking with multiple imageboards, we need to remove Kimchi

China-tier First Amendment

If you want the board to completely be rid of users then yeah i guess.

just waiting for an open mod position
end my life

Holla Forums is a business …if somebody went into a mcdonalds and started shitting all over the floor they would kick them out because otherwise no one would go there

scat fetishist would go there.

No it isn't, if you were to stand in the street and scream like a retard at the top of your lungs people would call the police and you would be arrested.

Holla Forums is random, that is random, not anarchy.

Go away, korean from freechan

The Internet is a failed experiment lets create our own little village with democracy and shit in real life.

spam = ban

before you complain about First Amendment, you can still be arrested in real life for disturbing the peace, by say, screaming or saying that you hate niggers. First Amendment is a lie.

top fucking kek

I am neither korean or from freechan you scoundrel.

that 0.000001 percent of people into shit fetish wouldn't be enough to keep them open….so no..they wouldn't

Filtered your trip, fuck off attention whore.

enjoy your safe space little baby :(((

NICE TRY BUT I CAN CHANGE MY TRIP FAGGOT

Safe to say the mods do not make money from Holla Forums and spam isn't scaring any chan users away.

Your newfag is showing.

NICE TRY BUCKO

you don't have a good sense of banter user.

any way I was merely saying Holla Forums would be anarchy because of it's nature of randomness.

ok back to normal

COMPRIMISED

Sylvester
Puddy Tats
epic
hacker
First Amendment
funny wordfilters
Nyekii

implying
the business makes money otherwise the site wouldn't be here….and if every time you went out to eat some idiot put a spoonful of dogshit on your food you would stop going out

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

learn to read i said the business gets paid…if the mods CHOOSE to volunteers thats their CHOICE

yeah i'm sure you weren't banned for the 500 spam posts that day dipshit

mods please ban me for 69 seconds
for the reason of "too cool"

mods please let his ban read
(to gay)

I don't know, that ban message looks pretty strait forward.

Since it seems we have some people in here that aren't here to just bitch and whine about how they were banned for CP or Spam, id like to know something. What do you guys think we can do to improve Holla Forums? Make memes? Bring back Spurdo? Lay eggs?

make me volunteer to make Holla Forums better :^)

We allowed spam in 2014

stop permabanning people for stupid shit.

Some of these in pic related might be VPNs.

get raids going

Make me a mod so I can ban that other guy.

how about stickying funny/ interesting threads and bumplocking shit one's for starters

First, you lay your hands off Holla Forums. Especially the newfaggot dysnomia who doesn't understand how CP bots operate.
Only delete illegal content.

You faggots really don't understand the spirit of Holla Forums at all.

Holy shit.
Holla Forums is dead.

Yes lets let the mods decide what we should see like on Holla Forums

allow spam, mostly because it's hard to tell sometimes.

dysnomia is only following the site rules
all pedo content is currently banned.

talk to >>>/jim/ about it.

And then once you get your faggot grubby hands off of Holla Forums for a little while, maybe you can come back and pretend you're Snacks tier.
That's after you leave people to their own devices for a little while and stop fagging up the place with five mods circlejerking in stickies.

take the Jim pill, lads

relax bitch i was talking about one or two threads out of an ocean of cancer

They're throwing out public bans like candy and have been circlejerking in fucking stickies for the past, iunno, five days.

Those bans were for CP, they just change proxies anyway. I figure that putting something else other than CP/Spam/CP spam as a ban message is more fun. But i guess ill stop now :(

Nice trips, also im happy to do raids, i just cant be bothered to set them up.

I deleted a few duplicate trap threads today (should have bumplocked, sry). We are trying our best to keep a tolerable amount of shit at bay. We are not going to sticky anything past a 10 minute meme and moderation talk though.

I can see a more hands off approach is necessary, thanks for the extra emphasis. How hands off are we talking, to be specific?

That is a lie, I was there when he was banning people and they were just pictures of clothed children, but thats still against the rules.

Well still, don't permaban them. The older mods used to do 24 hour bans for CP spam, it's effective enough, if they come back under the same IP then just ban them for 24 hours again. Like I said, they might be unsing VPNs with shared IPs, so other people who use the same service are banned as well.

Permabanning on Holla Forums is retarded.

Permabanning on Holla Forums in general is retarded. 99% of the user base here knows how to ban evade, there's no point.

Hands off as in anything that's against the rules set forth by your administrators, that probably means no /hebe/ or whatever.

Public bans can be funny but not when it's five mods who are circlejerking in stickies and socializing with each other.

Lurk, and understand the community, don't fag it up with capcodes unless it's absolutely necessary and sticky your mod circlejerks like you've been doing for the past few days.

The fact that this has to be explained is not exactly instilling confidence.

For example, you could say that it is in the spirit of Holla Forums to be flooded. The new mods especially have given reasons for it to be flooded.
Leave it hands off.

Starting today I'm going to allow spam for a week.

To any mods reading this, please do not ban or delete spam.

I'd still like for obvious CP and link spam to be deleted, for legal reasons, but other spam just leave it alone. Let's see what Holla Forums is like with true The First Amendment

If anyone is banned or has their spam deleted it's probably because a mod didn't see this post. Just screen cap it and send it to them.

Pedo content is still banned until I get the say-so from Jim, but we need to tone down on the lengthy bans (except for illegal content).

I'm trying to get this to stop. I only want illegal content permanently banned.
Everything else has been too harsh.

Raids are fun, last time I did a raid was when we got Gilbert fired from his job because he started the Nyekii meme

I also need to work on not making so many stickies. I probably edit the board settings too often too, but I like to keep it fresh with new content. Nobody likes a stale board.

I've been here all summer.

==========
I want all of you guys to enjoy this place and have fun.

On a related note, I need to stop ## Board Volunteer fagging so much unless I'm using it to make an official post (such as this one).

/blogpost

Cool

Official screenshot so if anyone questions this, it isn't photoshopped.

This special ticket will be made invalid after 1 week from 5-28-16 12:00AM US Central time.

What i consider to be CP, yes. I put it under the same umbrella, keep in mind real CP hasn't been on Holla Forums in serious amounts in quite some time.

Point taken, ill try toning the perms down for things that pass DOST. Things that do not pass DOST are subject to a perm due due to global rules.

K

I suggested seriously toning down the capcodes a day ago, i dont think anyone got the message tho.

I have been lurking for quite a while bud, none of us just came here from some random board on a whim, especially myself.

K

On a bit of a tangent, heres a pic of a Holla Forums raid that got shilled on Holla Forums a while back

Screencapped

kek

ALSO: It is worth mentioning that if anyone is unintentionally affected by the permbans we have handed out, please feel free to appeal saying as such, we will happily lift the ban if we have a suspicion the IP was through a VPN.

Considering you're banning all pedos how about you ban yourself.

Trips don't lie, i guess ill cya then. bai~(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

finally

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THIS FAGGOT

he funbanned himself…

Fine, no fun allowed i guess.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Well no shit he wouldn't actually permaban himself over stupid bullshit,
He only does that to EVERYONE ELSE.

wrong

he just removed his ban. In order for him to lose vol status, I think a global has to remove his entire account.

I stand corrected, he'll still get another vol to unban him or unban himself so he can continue fucking our shit up like the rest of the faggot vols though so who gives a shit.

okay so like
either the cp spammers have switched to drug dealing spam across multiple boards now or it's an entirely different person

either way

someone should take them up on the "home delivery" and then solve the spam problem with some good old fashioned physical torture and killing

gnome sane

FEEL ?

How do I FEEL ?

I feel angry! Oh, hold on a moment…now I feel happy! Maybe I'll have a morbid feeling now? Or a puzzled feeling? Give me a suggestion!

Why the fuck would my FEELINGS matter? Do you need to know which way my cock is pointing right now?

You do realize there are just 3 of us, right?

8ch died 6 months ago..

Its pointing to the left, no one cares chum

Auto permaban spamming the same image in a single thread.
Auto permaban tripfags.
Auto permaban trap/gay threads.
Remove mods.

>>>/tumblr/

Auto permaban people who obviously support trap threads

This is now a trap thread

feminist detected

Trips = Truth

Those aren't trips you fuckwit.

0/10 bait, Holla Forums is a hetero safe space

He didn't get trips

If you made me a board volunteer it would be somewhat less shit

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Gays like fags.
It's not gay to like sexy traps.
1/10 made me reply

Im bored, trips decide if i lay an egg

0/10

Didn't we just ween you off of sucking eggs?

I dont suck eggs i lay them

perma IP ban the spammers

ban spam

Yes hello this is my new code

nice trip mate

nice trip
also nice dubs

CHECKED

CHECK THESE

eh well fuck

Can someone please give me a definitive answer? So far all I've seen is people deflecting and not really answering the question. My view is, if spam is gets out of hand (like 30 posts in a thread). Also, if whoever is doing it is aiming to spam the catalog that user will also get banned. The spam should get deleted and that user should get banned for a couple of hours.

What if it's a natural and organic meme? How do you tell the difference?

As long as it isn't made to completely destroy a thread, I'm fine with it.

CM spam is to be deleted, other than that, we are to let it burn.
see

PS stop capcoding so much

alright. I'll allow it. What the fuck do we do about spamming the catalog though? That's washing everyone's threads? Because that is against freedom of speech in my opinion.

fuck freedom of speech. we arent the goverment, if someone spams shit, we have the right to ban or remove their posts. and by we i mean you because i'm not mod

Nothing.

alright, it's not on me if this place gets fucked.

me for Holla Forums mod 2k16

Webm related

I hope some autist wipes the entire catalog.
Who picked you faggots?

Free the lolis!

GUISE PLEASE LOOK AT ME- t.mod
Holla Forums IS SHIT.

>we
we can't do anything to improve Holla Forums you can though. just stop visiting this board ever
pls no, for the love of fucking god
you really are 12 aren't you???
do it
i fuckin dare ya space cowboy!

learn2dubs

I just asked him on /jim/, but he deleted the post.

Get a load of this cuck

Ban jews like this for standing in the way of The First Amendment

All Nyekii fags should be purged.
Use of the name should be filtered to something.

spamming is allowed but not posting children? ok

spam isn't protected by The First Amendment as it isn't speech, it's noise.

if someones noise is drowning out someones speech then it is denying them their right to The First Amendment

tldr do your job

spam isn't protected by fre­e s­peech as it isn't speech, it's noise.

if someones noise is drowning out someones speech then it is denying them their right to fr­ee spee­ch

tldr do your job

pretty much this. It's kind of like shouting fire at a movie theater. Not protected speech.

The users seem to want it there. Let's see how they deal with it on their own.

Jims rule not mine.

Wanna buy my osrs acc? ~

inb4 ban

what's the matter with you modcucks that you need to codify your actions? Can't you just ban what needs banning and leave what doesn't? Have you no initiative, no common sense?

Just like you know cp when you see it but can't (or wont) define exactly what it is, we all recognise spam designed to damage the conversation or break the servers. You don't need a 3000 page manual to mod this place, but you do need nous.

Instead of this you come whining here asking the 6 anons who can be bothered to reply what rules they would like to have and what they wan't you to do with transgressors.

FFS go back to your ogre cave or wherever and play with yur mod panel, or to irc and fondle each other's c+ buttons. I very strongly believe that mods should be unable to post with an id/capcode and should only have two buttons: delete and ban. All the rest is masturbation.
democraticunderground.com/125523143

Faggit post/10. hello Holla Forums

I came here just to give my opinion and it is that we should remove spam.

direct quote from link. You can fuck right off intl.

So you know the right decision, but you're going to make things worse for everyone because a few people didn't understand?

eh?
you don't agree so it's intl.
you see a fap manual for sorry women, it's intl
your bogeyman was memed into existence by repetitive tards like urself, (it's intl)

you seem to need rules to feel safe, user: well defined parameters to keep you warm. is it you who says goodnight to the mods every 2am? shall we have a rule about kissing the globals?

Yeah Holla Forums you can fuck off. GTFO we're tired of you. youtu.be/OkNASf1bJrQ?t=11m47s

have fun ;)

sewer tier, anons. a waste of 2 minutes.

I'm okay with adults who are into that… But people who like this shit (literally) are mentally ill and should be gassed.

What is wrong with sperm?!?

Someone has those two books in pdf form or something? Am curious about why it is directed at autistic kids exclusively…

Yeah you're a samefag and no screencap will disprove that.

Seriously, I'm not. If that's some Holla Forums thing for some reason, I haven't been on Holla Forums for the last few days so I wouldn't know.

I would like to recommend that spam should be allowed except when it is destructive and gets in the way of conversation.

For example all that Nyekii Cotarelo or epichacker bullshit is annoying, sure, but that's just harmless attention whoring so it should be protected under The First Amendment.

Tactical spammers on the other hand like Travis Two Knives who would spam threads to death should be banned, it isn't The First Amendment when you are using The First Amendment to take The First Amendment away from others, it is counterproductive and it discourages users from posting.

Let's keep this chaos civilized faggots, I'm looking forward to a great new Holla Forums.

The Kanada Kotarino spammer also uses tactical style attacks, with several spammy posts in a same thread and a single sentence repeated several times to create long posts. I say a ban is required for him too.

spam inflates the post count giving us inaccurate board activity statistics

if spammers post the same content or the same image over and over they might as well be moved to a containment board.

the question is, does the moderation staff view Holla Forums as a containment board for shitposting (just like it was on halfchan)?

on this website we have a board creation feature that currently serves almost no purpose because the majority of people frequent only the a few boards. force spammers onto their own content-related boards.

travis spam is counter-spam to trap threads. if trap image floods were banned, you wouldn't see someone trying to bring them down.

also, fuck Nyekii lovers. ban them to oblivion.

just because it's retarded, ineffective, and gay doesn't mean it isn't "tactical".

alright, who enabled the word filter?

fuck♂you♂, faggot mod

yea all Holla Forums of them :/
good job nigger, you already took the bow to them. nothing left to do now but sit back and watch it all burn

this

BAN SPAMMERS

Holy shit you (people) spam is not The First Amendment. What users seem to want it?

are the mods here Holla Forums shills now????

you faggot mods do realize everyone is leaving this site for one reason alone don't you?
THE FUCKING SPAM
end it or b4 it ends you

this one?

yes user
yes user
yes user

no user. you are the problem here. if you spam to dictate content (travis) or to crash the board (spinsucker), you are cancer. If you spam because you're a lonely retard with an obsessive bent, you are one of us. A pain in the ass, but family.

Lucky Star is the only good anime.

Mao1337

Gimme Zedong b0ss

Pretty much all this. Spam has always been cancer, yet autists like Holla Forums and other autists always defend it to no bounds. Yet when confronted with criticism the only argument they have is the first amendment. That's literally it.

I don't give a shit about the first ammendmant; I like to spam because it's fun and I'm bored.

Any spam that's not Bani should be exterminated immediately!!!

Bask1337

I don't care if you do it to attention whore, dude. I'm fine with that. I just hate it when it's over cumbersome.

yea the bani faggot isn't nearly as annoying as the others we have but imo fuck all of them. they contribute jack shit to the board.

>Lexee hidden 11 hours Holla Forums Created a new 3-day ban on Holla Forums for eb54ce28f4 (#131023) with reason: Flood
>Lexee hidden 11 hours Holla Forums Created a new 2-week ban on Holla Forums for c42b7f358c (#131021) with reason: Flood

i suggest just deleting spam that's meant to destroy. Not spam that's meant to attentionwhore. If we did that, mise well delete tripcodes and avatarfags and namefags. Nah, I'd rather just have the mods delete destructive spam.

I beg to differ with pics related.
The best oc this week and there's more.

I have never once spammed, you just wanted to force your point.

I'm not attention whoring tbh, I'm just being myself :3

further reinforcing my point.
OC means original. if its all based off the same thing it ceases to be original after say 3-6 months of constant spamming. you've been doing it around 2 years LOL
what a fucking chode
wew lad

[JEW DETECTED]

can you always post with a trip?

I'd like to filter you.

this.

OY VEY

I vote we should wordfilter "Nyekii" into "Bani"

has any other thread this week made you laugh as much as the one in the pics?
It was this thread; subject:spam.

We should wordfilter "Kènnedi" into "Bani"

Change "Kènnedi" into "Bani" and this is the best board on Holla Forums!

freshhh oc

Daily fucking reminder.

Can't tell if this is fabricated or not but… it's possible dysomnia is a goon.

actually no thread this week has made me laugh user. it's getting rather sad here tbqh smdh fam.

where is that from? link?

nm i see.

fucking freech.

well it would make sense. but also it could just be a ruse, hell for all i know you could be in on it, or even i could be?
wouldn't be that hard to change a name if you were a mod on any board anywhere. and it does make a convincing story. but i think most anons who browse Holla Forums and are annoyed by Holla Forums and even know about freech, don't go there to see what they are up to, sure they are annoying but we don't care that much.
nice try goon

Bark2046Bark2046Bark2046Bark2046Bark2046Bark2046

does your mom let you have a dog?
do you fuck it?

Our house is too small for a dog tbh and I only raid /zoo/ not fap to it

furfags GTFO

furfag BTFO

sure thing kid. it's your lie, tell it however you wanna

It's all about good taste and fun. All boards on all chans have always been shitty, but Holla Forums could be fun and have good taste. Some examples:
-comparing Hitler to an emo loser used to be funny and politically incorrect. It made people relate to the sore loser who wrecked his nation. It became popular, stormturds picked up on it and pissed all over the party we were having.
-playing cat and mouse with mods by posting (semi) illegal content (children in lewd situations) used to be fun and raucous. Now it's just boring and obvious.
-the whole furfag thing on halfchan used to be hilarious because it pissed people off, then it got old and boring real fast. Same with pony/legiun/Milhouse/webm whatever threads. They're a waste of time.

On the other hand there's lots of good stuff too. /mu/ sucks just as much as Holla Forums, yet Holla Forums is the place to discover cool music you never heard of before. Same for architecture, nature pictures, OC threads. There's /baphomet/ for raids, yet raids are more fun with Holla Forums than without it.

3DPD is disgusting. You should understand that, having that image on your HDD.

reading is off the charts

don't use the word newfag buddy, you might hurt somebody's feelings

its a random image. i even have a few pony's and some child models. a bit of everything from Holla Forums. but i don't have cartoon porn. thats for fags

Permaban is disproportionate to the crime. No one should get a permanent ban, 1 year should be the maximum sentence, and should be reserved for hardcore CP.

Think about it, how is one supposed to learn from their mistakes if they get a perma ban?

Rolled 2, 5, 4 = 11 (3d12)if 666 make me global volunteer

Rolled 10, 10, 5, 6 = 31 (4d12)If 2 0 3 2 then ban the posting of that faggy red-haired vaporeon thing

Also what about people who share an IP, or inherit an IP from the previous occupants, they don't deserve a permaban. Pic related.

Rolled 2, 3, 2, 1 = 8 (4d3)

Rolled 3, 2, 3, 2 = 10 (4d3)

Rolled 5, 12, 1 = 18 (3d12)666

Rolled 7, 7, 5 = 19 (3d12)
who got it

x

ayy lmao

mods delete this fucking farnsworth garbage spam

see the light, brothers

He asks a reasonable question, I give a reasonable answer. Stick to your Holla Forums, /mu/, /hebe/ threads, Colatero.

lurk moar newfag

mod threads suck dick and end up taking it in the ass. this thread as citation.
will you never learn?

remember this post gays

dysnomia confirmed redditor

KEK

oh shit son!

Bani is now Holla Forums's official mascot!

Lexee hidden 20 minutes Holla Forums Created a new 3-day ban on Holla Forums for e7e968b3ad (#131179) with reason: Flood

8ch.net/log.php?board=b

Someone tell Lexee

Lexee

Spam is a way to express yourself too, I guess.

whos dat?

Rumplestiltzkin

>Box hidden 3 hours Holla Forums Created a new 4-hour ban on Holla Forums for f47b10d204 (#131155) with reason: spam

pls don't delete and ban spam.

I think all hotpockets should shoot themselves to the moon and never come back.
Never trust hotpockets

Even the fake ones?

no.

Who?

trips never lie

^^^