Why does mandy hang out with this literal retard?

why does mandy hang out with this literal retard?

Entertainment?

Why does 8ch hangs out with Holla Forums?

because feminism

why do we hang out with OP?

Why do they hang out with the personification of death?

he lost a bet

Because his dick is twice the size of his nose and Mandy just can't get enough of it.

his stupidity strokes her ego.

because its funny u fgt

Because they are two sides of the same coin.

Billy is the personification of humanity's stupidity, degeneration, and ignorance, while Mandy is the personification of amoral intelligence, unchecked ambition, misanthropy, cruelty, and apathy. They are just as archetypal and primordial as Grim himself, which is why they were able to defeat him.

You know what they say about guys with big noses…

Yay, B&M thread

Having no nose makes her attracted to bug noses.

They're secretly in love.

They are good merchants?

Why did people watch this retarded show?

because not everyone has shit taste like you fam

Huge donkey penis.

Like, gigantic, retards always have the biggest schlongs, maybe because all that blood winds up going downstairs rather than to their penises.

Because Mandy secretly knows that no one will ever like her. Mandy is cruel, abusive, and manipulative, but secretly wants to be accepted like everybody does. Billy is too ignorant, perhaps purposefully, to acknowledge Mandy's behavior and be driven away from it. Despite Mandy pretending she hates people, causing 9/11, and trying to drive away Billy, he still comes back eventually and she accepts him. Because deep down she knows Billy is the only one who is stupid enough to accept her as human being. Mandy is Billy's friend because Billy is the only person who will ever be Mandy's friend.

or because it's a cartoon i dont know

I can see this.

Early season Billy and Mandy was better because it didn't have Billy go full retard, he was just a kid, like Mandy, doing what kids do best which was doing mischief and general "hey lets get in trouble doing stupid shit".

She was just a brat like Billy that wanted to do things and have fun doing bad things. Hell they got the grim reaper to be their friend forever. One the show started to make Mandy into a megalomaniac hell bent on world domination of people around her and Billy into a walking pile of stupid the show died for me.

I mean look at Atom's earlier work of Mandy and Billy, they act more like kids then the final version we got.

Secretly I can get billy and mandy hooking up as Billy turned into the somewhat laid back good hearted dude and Mandy into a punkish smart girl that enjoyed hanging out with Billy because he could handle her hijinks and vice versa.

Meanwhile they just casually hang out with Grim instead of making him into personal torture slave…

Post the comic, I've been looking for it for ages.

Because he lives next door to her

Billy is useful to Mandy.

lol

Because only one person gets paid to watch you shit your pants all day and she hates her job, retard.

DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
i'd like the chicken
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL

if you replace clowns with Jews, its a pretty accurate depiction of Holla Forums

A reminder that Billy is King of Asgard and fucked the world.

…this shit is not real, is it?

WAT

I feel bad for the guy
imagine having to deal with
"What's up CUCK?"
until everyone stops using that word

Fred Fuchs

Mamma, Yours

Fucks is way less insulting and is not as annoying as hearing the word cuck millions of times

because he's got a huge dick

don't trust 'em with your money

Stupid people are fun to have as friends. You can explain basic stuff to them and they think you are amazing. Plus it makes you looks smarter. Its kind of why a group of girls keep a fat or ugly girl with them, it makes the rest look better.

Yabba dabba?

this perfectly illustrates why family guy sucks

I wonder if it's his real nipples out

I AM MOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

From what I remember it was that Billy and Mandy were both weirdasses who happened to get along, then later on it got muddied as characters flanderized, Billy became a total retard instead of a simple but happy kid and Mandy became Stewie Griffin.

So I guess pilot/early seasons they're together because they "get" eachother and they're friends for it and later on they're friends because nobody will tolerate Mandy but him and Grim and Grim only half-tolerates her.

This shit wasn't funny when it aired and it sure as hell ain't funny now.

This was Atoms trying to make some shit to put on a t-shirt, because he thought he could get that Hot Topic Invader Zim money.

That may be it

The violence in this show always seemed over-the-top and a bit surreal. It never failed to make me kek when I was a little shit

Everything was over the top. Even the simple act of throwing a bowl of cereal out the window caused it to catch fire.

Holla Forums's okay with Jews now that they realized Chump's a jewish puppet.

moo

All I can say is thank fuck Underfist never got picked up for a full series. That special sicked donkey balls and Scar was the only reason I watched it.

I figure as they get older Mandy's going to mellow out a bit(not fully, but closer to how she was in the pilot and season 1), and Billy will get a little bit less stupid, and eventually they end up together

Hoss really didn't do anything of interest and I hated how much of a pussy they made him.

Why are the three most important characters the show also the least likable characters in the show?

Mandy is shit.

Grim lost his freedom because a hamster attacked him in a game of limbo.
Basically the whole deal should've been null and void because Mandy cheated. I was disappointed the show never mentioned this

The deal never said cheating wasn't allowed IIRC

Billy is pretty much the only person not terrified of Mandy, mostly because he's far too stupid. Well, and Irwin, but no one likes him.

That and Billy pretty much confirms all of Mandy's views on the rest of humanity.

Only the rules of the game were laid out and Grim never mentioned no cheating, not to mention they all kind of forgot about the hamster anyways

Grim brings up it's not fair immediately but more of a sore-loser "not fair" since he seems to be aware then he didn't lay out any guidelines

Still, it would've been nice if the show had a proper finale where they bring up the hamster as a major plotpoint.

With how badly the show flanderized (pilot/season 1 B&M are unrecognizable compared to them around, say, the vampirized Santa special) and was subject to syndication status-quo save for a couple characters like Boogie they flat-out forgot the hamster even existed constantly, I don't think I ever remember an episode where the hamster was involved in any major fashion or even existing in Billy's room as anything but a background prop after the pilot.

Cuck Louis?

Because she's a narcissistic megalomaniac sociopath and he's a trained pawn that does her bidding.

wasn't mandy the supreme ruler of the universe?

I thought the point of that scene was to make Billy's fear of clowns seem both over the top and irritating, not just plain funny.

what could possibly go wrong?

I couldn't help myself

They already had Saliva and Milkshakes anyway

Isn't this gif old as dirt?

It is, I couldn't help myself post it, I mean

Was there any point after season 1 where this show worked?

i want to cum inside mandy

Did none of you ever watched the episode where Billy goes to the future and discovers it's a distopya where Mandy, now a giant worm, conquered the world and only a small resistance movement, lead by Irwin, opposes her, Billy it's just a useful idiot, like her slightly less-retarded dog, she keeps him around for amusement

That was the plot of one episode where they were trying to remember how they even met Grim. Mandy actually explains the limbo contest with clips from the pilot playing. Grim doesn't believe her, noting the animation doesn't look the same.

Shit, I don't think I ever saw that one. I'm not sure if the show taking a pisstake at what it's become since its pilot is clever or insulting.

post-S1 most of the entertainment just came from the meme humor and pop culture references. It's not a masterpiece, but it's still fun if your expectations aren't too high.

tbh there aren't that many shows that consistently stick to the standards set by their pilot episodes

Explain without using buzzwords what you were trying to say and I'll consider your argument as valid.

lelp.
As somebody who just recently watched the series, let me comment on this.
It's a lot of pop cultural references and toilet humor, as well as references to other series on CN. They also play with common stereotypes, which would be the closest thing to "memes" that I can think of.
But there is maybe one or two running gags in the entire series, and those are not at all prominent.

Someone on the show sure did like Dune.

I always saw it as Mandy going to highschool figured out that trying to take over a world that was actively and effectively ruining itself wouldn't be a good enough challenge, while Billy was basically forced on ridalin for the teachers sanity, it actually mellowed him out a bit, still very much energetic but no longer "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" (Done while shaking and jumping up and down)

can we stop writing shipping fanfiction please

Remember when the show started out as Grim & Evil?

goddammit maxwell, you and your underground refferences

what ever happen to Evil con carne, that should of got aired too

FUN FACT I WANT TO DICK THIS

you know the drill

the artist that made that posts their art on tumblr
therefore when i want to look at their art
i go on their tumblr
hitler was an underachiever

whats the artists name?

whatsalewd.tumblr.com

the mandy tag is just about the only thing worth looking at on there imo his rendition makes my peepee tingle just right if you get my angle

You're full of shit and also a cunt.
Stop stirring up political shit on unrelated boards.

We don't.

I'll admit I went with a supernatural explanation for Mandy getting meaner and Billy getting dumber; basically on an early trip to the Underworld, Mandy unknowingly gets possessed by a demon, while Billy gets cursed to become stupider and stupider over time, sometime after the end of the series/Underfist, they find out about this and get this fixed, thus Mandy mellows out and gets somewhat nicer, while Billy gets less stupid overall

never

marie kanker has always been hot. it makes you wonder if the ed boys are gay for not being attracted to her at least.

It was a combination of fear and hormones

Pretty much this.

Sexy trailer trash is still trailer trash on the inside.

Retards have notoriously large cocks and Mandy is a size queen, but she's secretly a white supremacist so her only option to fulfill her lusty cravings - as well as her gaping hole - is to squat over downy cock since niggerdick disgusts her.

That's my headcanon, anyway.

I always wanted to be like Mandy.

Is hard.

Become a writer's pet-character who never loses and you too can be like Mandy

I gotta say, I love the idea of Mandy becoming a titty monster once she hits puberty while still retaining an asexual behavior. Mandy to me feels like she wouldn't give a fuck about fucking even as an adult. (With a few exceptions here and there.)

Not always.

Generally speaking that isn't "secret." But I think her position is more akin to that of someone trying to transcend her human limits, which in a roundabout way makes her eager to dominate both herself and others and seek self-improvement. Hatred for inferiors is born from these things, and it's hardly a stretch to assume she connected the dots on historical matters and other things.

Her hatred of her own parents, which seem like ultrasoft liberals is quite telling.

As for Billy he is a mirror image of Mandy. Or she of him. He might be dumb as shit, but he has other qualities that set him apart from other people Mandy comes in contact. He is basically indestructible and strong as all hell (he beat the shit out of whole of Valhalla at one point). Likewise, Mandy is afraid of him when he gets angry and opts to flee rather than confront him. I believe this fascinates Mandy to no end, and that it is only in her relation to Billy that she can feel like a girl. And Mandy is very concerned about her femininity. She does not shun it, but tries to integrate it with her other qualities.

There's also a possibility she leaves some things to chance. She was born from very weak individuals, and yet here she is. It's possible she's engaging in a kind of eugenic attempt to breed a child which would be a combination of her will and Billy's strength. Or she may just like him but is too shy to admit it.

you seem to be overthinking this a little. i'll keep my position at "i want to dick this"

ok then, by that logic, no woman is hot because she will eventually be a rotting corpse.

Her sisters did alright.

"meme humor" here meaning ideas/actions/dialogue/characters that are considered funny solely due to the collective acknowledgement of the audience that these things are supposed to be funny, rather than them actually being funny in their own right, eg Fred Fredburger, DESTROY US ALL, etc

why don't you actually let me explain myself before assuming I don't know what I'm trying to say?

Call it memebait

that literally describes all of humor other than slapstick and bodily noises.
There is no such things as objective funny-ness, people mostly laugh at stuff because that's what their memes - in the Dawkins' meaning, not pop culture meaning - tell them.

his explanation would make more sense if it said "recurring ideas/actions/dialogue/characters"

not him but it's probably because you didn't explain yourself

just a guess

I think they pretty much ran out of ideas, or realised they weren't really going anywhere with it.

B&M was a show I didn't appreciate when I was younger watching it.

No fucking way

Ass - ault with a deadly weapon,
that's Mandy all right.

why do they keep drawing her as some big ass adult whore.

mandy should be a little girl, a nymphomaniac evil little girl

Fuck off Izzy, you shitty shop lifter.

Has anyone drawn any good aged up designs of Mindy or Dora?

How am I supposed to open Pandora's box now?

really wish Zst-Xkn would draw more Mandy stuff, his stuff is quite excellent

i think you need to die

Billy and Mandy's writers slipped so much shit into their show.

He's been visiting the /aco/ drawthread over at cuckchan recently. You could try making a Mandy request you have and see if he responds.

Why is SLB so hit or miss?

I'll admit I do wish he'd try to be a little more on model than he has lately, or at least do conventionally attractive faces more often(cause I understand his point of trying to go for more unconventional looking girls and showing they can be sexy too, but I think he's been taking it a bit too far lately, and it's effecting the actual quality of pieces)

Spider Queen is decent, the rest are making me want to kill myself.

Reported

There's a few good pics of Pandora but they're all nsfw which is a good or bad thing depending on what you're looking for.

Give her a nice baiku and she's top grade material

I wanna fuck anime Mandy

Me too.

Nah, if it was family guy there wouldn't have even been a punchline.

And they would have been like "going to the laundromat? This is exactly like the time I saw Baby Kermit rape Jesus".

How did I miss the gom jabbar?

The over the top humor was the main draw of the show, at least for the later seasons. I don't recall the first season being anything like this.

I'd just like to take this moment to point out that the pain induction box and a Gom Jabbar are two entirely different things.

It's ugly! UGLEEEE!

how would Mandy's hair work IRL?

I lost my sides every time I watched that elves vs. dwarves episode

is it just me or does she look like a real version of helga? her face specifically

Man, that brings back some memories…

Why has Maxwell Atoms not done a miniseries where Billy, Mandy and Grim are FBI agents that must solve grizzly murders with supernatural elements? I would watch the shit out of that.

Because he's too busy taking a gorillian years making this shit

And he no longer works for Cartoon Network Studios

Isn't he working on that vampire bunny show?

Wow that was pretty disturbing for a cartoon, yeah the explosion is pretty much normal but seeing a person pretty much die of asphyxiation while his body is still convulsing from trying to draw breath.

That's for Warner Bros. Animation

nice wayne cosplay

but seriously though what a bunch of fucking atrocities

I thought it was fucking hilarious when I was younger. I was seriously choking on my laughter. I had to have been about 11 when that ep first aired

The way they utilized their sound effects was fucking beautiful

To be fair the whole episode was disturbing.

I think this was the scene I laughed the hardest at when it first aired.

Though the funniest overall episode was probably the one with the phoenix in the cereal. What was everyone else's favorite episodes?

These. Fuck Mandy.

Fear and Loathing in Endsville

Billy is too stupid to be afraid of Mandy but also non-threatening enough that she never has to worry about being betrayed by him.

He's the perfect best friend for a narcissistic sociopath with deeply repressed insecurities.

A nymphomaniac evil little girl with a building spire up her butt.