sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1717.abstract
newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/international-team-uncovers-new-231989.aspx
gene.sfari.org/GeneDetail/CNTNAP2#HG
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/SNP/snp_ref.cgi?rs=rs10784502
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin#Evolution
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/pppl1.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2005hereditarian-hypothesis.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2012RaceandRushton.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen-reply-to-commentaries-on-30years.pdf
gnxp.com/MT2/archives/004064.html
pumpkinperson.com/2015/04/11/converting-the-2400-sat-scale-to-iq/
youtube.com/watch?v=Od-tfL8u_aQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lester_Wire
youtube.com/watch?v=x2WkDjpowso&feature=youtu.be&t=170
archive.is/d7PuP
archive.is/9VpYX
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
collegescholarships.org/grants/native-american.htm
archive.is/CD4uq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Affirmative action…typical.

Cultural differences, goy. :^)

Archive

Is that on the newer SAT that's out of 2400 total?

Yea. 840/2400

How do you score less than 300 in every category?

I'm pretty sure an 8th grader could get at least 1200

I got a 2100 and never studied

It's bullshit like this that drives a man to lynch niggers.

Grades in highschool don't reflect intelligence, they reflect work ethic. The SAT works more like an academic IQ test. You have a good work ethic but unfortunately you're stupid, user, at least as far as academia is concerned. Maybe you'd be a better field hand.

How she did it is easy.

She checked the "African American" box on every application.

you guys really need to stop memeing WE WUZ EVERYTHING NIGGA WE INVENTED IT ALL NIGGUH, because its getting too real

Strong cultural traditions like no ability to into electricity without the white man. Thus, blackout day.

lol, it must be frustrating to try so hard yet still being a nigger when it comes to intelligence.

Non american here, do they seriously think they invented the light bulb?

Imagine if students had a Whiteout day, and removed all of white inventions

Not only would everyone scream RAYCISS, but everybody would be living in the stone age for the day

Holy fuck are niggers retarded?
Also

Anyone have the graph of acceptance rates of Niggers compared to their ACT scores?
Great redpill for normies

Instead of working to improve themselves, build something, or help their community, they cause trouble once a month if they find a black made a contribution to the creation of something in some way, no matter how insignificant.

Of course, they really believe those things would not exist. I guess liberals also believe this since the perpetuate and reward this thinking.

I knew a guy from Nigeria who I thought was capable enough to invent and build things. He was only good at regurgitating trends and facts. He had ideas about things he wanted, but he didn't have the capacity to make any of it himself. He later got radicalized and began believing his shortcomings were due to institutionalized racism.

It's like you're unaware of what they wuz.

AYY WE WUZ KAINGZ N SHEIT AN CREATED ERYTANG U CRAKKKA USE

3000 out of 2400 lmao

no need for the salt, kiddo.

GPA =/= SAT score, kiddo

OH SHIT
HOW ARE THEY THIS STUPID
HOW

welcome to delusional horseshit 101.

They believe they invented the furnace, because a black woman patented a deathtrap that would burn down your house if you were to use it. That's like claiming to have built the first plane when it never achieved flight.

This. I got a 1980 on my SAT and was an A-/b+ student in high school. I was a lazy fucker but once I got into college I started improving my work ethic.

Yeah, and they probably claim that exact shit too.

why u lyin nigga

the test only goes up to 2400, its impossible to do better than perfect

No it gets way better. The old test went up to 2400, but they just reworked the test and the scales this year. It is possible to get a 3000.

That means he just took the test this year, aka he is a highschool fag.

Lyin', lyin'. They actually dropped it back down to 1600

Affirmative action in action.

Wasn't there a Supreme Court case that was suppose to outlaw affirmative action? Then Scalia (((died))).

How about the white student union takes away everything made by whites once a month? I think that would be a useful exercise.

Sometimes I wonder how they believe their own lies.

How did these niggers not get arrested for Criminal Negligence or something? That's stupidly dangerous.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

OP your greentext contains a bunch of stuff that isnt in the cnn article. Can you show where you got the other into?

we wuz thomas jefferson

we invent the litebolb

Blackout day. The day niggers annoy people by pretending, "we wuz kangs".

White people stop playing make believe at 8 years old. Niggers get accepted into Ivy League schools for bucking the trend and playing make believe at age 17.

First light bulb was made by Joseph Swan.

That ain't in the article, and google query "kelly hyles 840" isn't giving anything.

The article doesn't mention an SAT score of 840.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendera_light

WEW.

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm#trafficsignal

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm#filament

Other than the questionable inventions of music genres, I can't think of a single real thing blacks invented.

BBC wuz real in egypto

You know when I was a kid I always found it funny that we dedicated half the time on great American inventors to fucking George Washington Carter but now they are straight up making shit up……

Are people LITERALLY THIS FUCKING STUPID???!!!

WE WUZ MUH DIK

Source? I want something amusing to read.

I dunno, people on here are dumb enough to believe that the nog girl got an 840 on the SAT, even though the article doesn't mention it.

So what are you saying, her score was actually lower?

Nope, just amazed how dumb and easily led astray people are on here.

How many points do you get for filling in your name correctly?

non-burger here, thats all that I remember from taking the SAT, kind of absurd that you are awarded for such a simple thing TBH

That doesn't compare at all, asswipe.

OP posts a link to CNN without archiving and only

says something.

Fucking newfags.

Seek the truth, user.

here are some like that.

fucking try to post one time behind a proxy and i get a ban, for CP no less. what the fuck is going on with Holla Forums, for fuck's sake, get it together.

See:

counter-currents.com/2016/02/black-invention-myths-2/

Here are a couple more, I thought i had the one you're looking for but i can't seem to find it right now.

We all know she only got into all those schools because of affirmative action but there is no reason to make shit up. Pol needs to be better than this. OP injected a bunch of stuff into his greentext that doesnt exist anywhere except his post. Either OP is making shit up to push a narrative like liberals do or is trying to make pol seem unreliable. You guys need to fact check more instead of taking posts at face value.

You can retake the SAT you know, I took the ACT instead and got 32 after barely studying ACT is easy AF, and colleges accept both tests equally.

Something I saved a while ago that it semi-relevant to topic and if you are interested in more detial.

Haplogroups as markers for genetic intelligence/cognitive ability
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/haprinderm.pdf

Negroids of different lineage to Caucasians, haplogroups A&B
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566

Intelligence is largely heritable
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/full/mp201185a.html
nature.com/ng/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ng.2250.html
nature.com/ng/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ng.2237.html
sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1717.abstract
newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/international-team-uncovers-new-231989.aspx
gene.sfari.org/GeneDetail/CNTNAP2#HG

CNTNAP2 and MCPH1 genes.
The rs10784502 (T allele) variant of the CNTNAP2 gene associated with increased cranial volume has a greater frequency in
East-Asian and Indo-European populations, and less in most African populations:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/SNP/snp_ref.cgi?rs=rs10784502

The Haplogroup D allele of MCPH1 gene is unique to Eurasian populations. Sub-Saharan Africans lack this allele:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin#Evolution

The 15 point IQ difference between blacks and whites is in part due to genetics
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/pppl1.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2005hereditarian-hypothesis.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2012RaceandRushton.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen-reply-to-commentaries-on-30years.pdf
gnxp.com/MT2/archives/004064.html

That converts to a ~73 IQ, according to this article:
pumpkinperson.com/2015/04/11/converting-the-2400-sat-scale-to-iq/

The 840 line isn't in the article, what the fuck goys?

Either of you have the ACT scores by race and family income showing that poor whites are still more intelligent than wealthy blacks?
I think it is from The Bell Curve
sorry for spoonfeeding

pic related

These sentences don't appear in the actual article.
The actual article is damning enough for people who know what's going on, you don't need to embellish like this.

A nigger smashed peanuts and made peanut butter, you fucking racist!

I'll check, but my computer got fucked up last night and lost some things. If I can find it I'll post it. I used to have I'm pretty sure though.

MFW even all that japanese technostuff needs electricity to operate rendering it a paperweight

Yeah, what the fuck, OP?

Great job.
Fuck this thread.

Aztecs and Mayans did it first.

Why?

Why is an immigrant taking two jobs away from American citizens?

holy shit meme magic is real

youtube.com/watch?v=Od-tfL8u_aQ

Nor is the line about covering up the traffic lights and removing the lightbulbs. The text in the OP is editorialized.

This pisses me off so much. My little bro aced the standardized tests, took a bunch of AP tests, state qualifying athlete, perfect GPA, but was rejected by a couple top tier schools. But I know there are tons of non-whites with far inferior records to him who get accepted to these schools.

being an engineering fucking sucked, too

Had I only been born 3 years later…

Don't make me fucking laugh myself to death.

Actually it was this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lester_Wire

I hate to tell you this, but GWC didn't invent peanut butter either. Kellog had a patent for roasting nuts and making nut butter (which includes peanut butter) and, well, I'm pretty sure the Aztecs knew how to roast nuts ad mash them.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lester_Wire
You didnt read your own article did you?

JP Knight was a white guy so it doesn't matter. It just shows you how retarded you are.

No it shows how the concept of "inventors" being credited with inventions is meaningless because advances tend to evolve not come all at once. Also many times the name of the person on the patent is not the person who did the developing but simply a rich investor and benefactor like with most of edison's inventions. Real history is always far more complex although I doubt contributions from african descended scientists would make a lick of difference.

I find it hilarious that she not only sees that as high but also has the gall to say that she worked hard for that C-.

Just actually looked the article and it neither says straight B/C nor does it say she scored 840, OP is a faggot

I wonder what happens if you just lie. Or say that you "identify as a woman" and maybe find someone in your family who is black and claim you're black too.

You don't have to submit a picture as part of the application process (at least, I didn't) and none of your teachers look at your application, or particularly care. About the only person who'd notice would be your advisor, and you can probably avoid ever having a face-to-face meeting. Advisors are so busy (and so generally shitty) that you can probably just email him a list of classes and say, "this is what my plan is, okay?" and he'd sign off.

White Male here,

I had my own taste of this affirmative action bullshit.

Recently when I was applying to universities I had always put that my race was white on all of the applications. Not a single reply back, I had a solid 4.0 GPA, bucketload of community service hours and was even on the dean's list in my college.

Half Arab/Half Nigger literal commie associate of mine got accepted into Harvard with a 3.5 GPA and he barely even knew how to speak English. Wasn't on the dean's list, didn't do a single minute of community service and he still professed his hatred of the American system.

Next time I applied but listed my race as Hispanic………..I was accepted. Fucking shit

Where didthe 840 bit come from?

Its not part of the original article

Whites should really just start claiming to be hispanic on everything. It is really a meaningless term that just means you have some connection to some Spanish or Portuguese speaking culture. That's why it applies equally to Jose Gonzales the 5'2" Aztec as it does to some pure blonde Visigoth criollo.

Putting false information can give them an excuse to deny your studies at any point. In fact they can even void your degree after you recieve it. So if you do risk it, you have to keep a low profile to avoid having people look for excuses to throw you out and you have to hope that nobody checks up on it.

My youngest son scored an 1170 on the SAT in the 7th grade. 840 is shit. She got accepted into those school for one reason, and we ALL know what that reason is.

Yeah, domestic terrorism.

And yet some still aren't catching on, despite several anons pointing that out. Christ we know that niggers are dumb, but one of the few going to Harvard probably isn't THAT dumb.

You couldn't use your spicness to your advantage?

So they get drunk, smoke crack and go around mugging people and breaking shit?

It isn't really false, though. Race and gender are whatever the individual identifies as, according to them. They can't oppose it without contradicting their own position on race and gender.

If you've got the temperament for being combative, you could get a dna test. Those usually give a certain percentage of african or "hispanic" ancestry, and use that
to claim your minority identity. Then you've put the school into the awkward position of having to say "b-but you d-d-don't…LOOK hospanic!", and forcing them to define race by physical appearence, not by what one "identifies" as, and also forcing them to define race by percentage: at what point would user actually be black/hispanic?

It just so pathetic…

Giving someone admission to higher education based sorely on their race, not merit.

A literal crack slanging hood rat can make it into Harvard on white guilt alone.

Imagine then how that effects the school's curriculum as they have to dumb down everything just to get the niggers to pass.
While people who have actually worked hard to reach that goal are denied the right because the color of their skin was white.

There will come a time when being white in American will be the same as being a black in 1930's Mississippi. Can't believe am saying this, our roles have reversed.

they claim that some nigger invented the filament that edison used to make his lightbulbs, there isn't much in the way of evidence that the nigger ever planned to apply his "invention" to anything, let alone a light bulb, also I don't even know how much evidence there is for him inventing the filament.

Could this cunt be this the ultimate personification of the obnoxious affirmative action uppity negress?

It ticks every box and then raises the arrogant, entitled and obnoxious factor by 10. I actually find this type of negress even more irksome than the ghetto ape sheboons. The ghetto brood sow type, while utterly repellent, are just dumb, like animals and tend not to be the ones who usurp positions that belong to whites and then proceed to finger wag at everyone. Providing they stay the fuck away from me, ill tolerate their existence for the time being. The brillo pad hairled mullatto cunts (with half jew, half nigger being the absolute worse -ie adria richards) on the other hand insist on getting into our institutions and into unearned positions of power and influence by bullying their way in though identity politics and the diversity rackets.

I fucking hate them.

OP did you quote that article? I just checked and (((they))) have removed the 840 SAT score reference.

Top fucking kek.

Too bad you didn't archive though, lesson learned.

mfw when I scored a 1450 on my first try with no prep but was rejected from every Ivy league school I applied to because I'm a cis white male

They are truly a virus on the Earth.

it pretty much is right now, if your looking to go into maths/science or engineering,, youre fucked trying to get in to a college

lol worked "really hard", and still got a super average grade.

What is -average- put in quotes? It's not subjective. If I have five apples, Johnny has three apples, and Jennifer has four apples, the average person in this example has four apples.

Why is this troubling (as she says in the next sentence)? Lets say that there are 20 blacks in that class (for all we know, "less than two dozen" could mean 23, and "more than 130 people" could mean 150 or it could mean 131)… if the US population is roughly 13% black, 20 black students divided by 140 total students is just a hair over 14.25% which means that they're over represented, and based on this article we can ascertain that at least one of those black students sure as hell doesn't deserve their spot there, and we can assume that someone must have gotten her into that nice high school after a nice donation on the side or even more affirmative action.

Objectively speaking: you aren't. Just because stupid people enjoy your most popular music and the NBA doesn't mean that you've even come close to being a net positive. Also, Asians, I say this every time: once whitey is gone, you're the next main target for them.

But the lightbulb isn't even a black invention.

Actually it shows that it would be easier to be without you since you go around doing stupid shit like covering up traffic lights (traffic which could easily still be handled by a single cop with two arms and a "Stop" sign, for the record), and removing lighbulbs.

They confused Patents with Inventions.

The worst part is that I dont even know why. I just feel so disaffected.

I got an 1820 on the SAT, I know I could have done better but didnt.

I just want a nice quiet life.

> 4.20 GPA we didn't have many AP classes
> only applied to two colleges USC and UCLA

Here's the thing with colleges: it's not about grades. None of them give a shit. The UC system and most state-colleges get a massive number of applicants, and thus use your GPA and test scores as the primary factor to weed people out. So good scores will do you well there.

But private colleges in particular are looking for a "complete" look into who you are. Varsity sports, club activities, volunteer hours, working a job, having an amazing essay… and being a minority. The thing is, being a minority is a freebie. You don't have to do any work to be a black.

I was a officer in a number of clubs as a senior, ranging from film, to youth advisement, to military-related activities. I had service hours. Most importantly, I had a top-tier essay that a number of other people had looked over.

Of course, getting accepted is the easy part. The hard part is actually figuring out how you'll pay for it.

Honestly, most people are better off just enlisting in the Army and grabbing themselves a GI Bill. Unless you're literally retarded, you can pretty much get any education you want just for going out and shooting random minorities in foreign countries. Not to mention you get a network of friends and connections, and a healthy body.

Join the fucking finance corps or something then, it's not that fucking hard. If you get lower than a fucking 80 on your ASVAB you're probably better off pushing carts at the supermarket than going to university anyways.

Now, I'm not going to defend the way things are. I certainly think that the affirmative action hires are ridiculous. But it's the current situation, and the only way to change this is to take the positions of power where things can be altered from. Refusing to get a "higher" education and giving yourself the tools you need to take everything back is apathy. Apathy is death.

Oh, user, the lawfags would bankrupt the university if they actually tried this.

Degrees are masonkikery anyway.

if you get below 1900 you're probably clinically retarded tbh

if you're proud of your 1300, you should kill yourself

How necessary is the auto and mechanical part of the test?

Nice troll, OP

I hope you retards understand that you just got baited super hard. dimes to nickels leftypol is laughing at you for believing this shit without a link.

that being said, literally 0 part of her application is actually impressive

gratz, that's fucking easy

gratz, if you were asian applying from CA your application would now be in the trashcan

mentoring braindead middle schoolers is easy
forming a student union is a joke

most of my friends and I managed on 4

l o l being black sucks

All of my friends and I (and most academically focused students in the bay area) had much, much more impressive applications than this sheboon and most of us didn't even have a realistic shot at an ivy.

There's not even a point to going to college anymore, unless you need a specific accreditation for something (med school, law school, engineering, etc.) Even the Wall Street Journal ran an editorial not long ago about how some software firms DON'T want people with comp sci degrees. It shows you care more about credentialism than actually knowing how to code.

If he's old enough to have taken the original SAT, a 1300 would be roughly equivalent to a 2050 on the modern SAT. 1300 on the modern SAT is pretty abysmal for a white, though.

I'd have had to do some skipping back in elementary to pull that off.

Depends on where you're branching. You need to be at least somewhat competent with it to branch into things like combat arms. But it's nothing troublesome, and it's not even calculated as part of your primary "composite" score.

In my case, I scored 99th Percentile on the test, but my worst technical score was only in the mid-30s. Had I enlisted, I could have branched everywhere. That's the theory, of course. In practice, if you can't pass a physical fitness test, you're choosing to branch "barracks queen".

I'm not going to argue with you here because you're completely right. Unless you're going in pre-law, pre-med, engineering, or architecture, you're better off being self-taught.

However, I'm making use of the word university for a very important reason - the college and its expensive scrap of paper? Those aren't why you're there. Your single purpose for entering a university is to network. Go to job fairs, apply for internships, and otherwise don't give a shit. Nine times out of ten, you can slide by with a 2.0 GPA.

The thing is, most lefties go to college just "to learn" - which in their mind equates to doing nothing and getting a liberal arts major by going to a few classes. And so they end up working shitty jobs, even coming out of nicer universities, because they didn't know how to use the tools they had.

Going to a college that nobody has ever heard of will get you nothing. Selecting a university with a powerful reputation gives you a powerful network.

So if go into Infantry then it doesn't really matter?

Don't go into infantry, bro. One thing my former-military boss would always tell me about the military is to have a plan for what you do after the second you walk in. Now, infantry wouldn't be bad if you planned to never leave, but understand that in the civilian job market there are no infantry jobs. Imagine an HR lady looking over what you did in the military and trying to understand it. You want to walk out with at least the ability to bullshit that you know how to do a certain job and the military does have those kinds of positions (computer-related things, auto mechanic, etc). Just try to pick something with a civilian equivalent if for no other reason than you might find you don't enjoy the military after 4 years.

Unless you're aiming to get as many injuries as medals, you're better off in something besides infantry. But if you're completely convinced the world is doomed, so you might as well die taking a horde of rag-heads with you, then go ahead. Have fun.

WE WUZ EDDISON

Hol up you waz saying that We waz Thomas Edision
Blacks didn't invent traffic lights or light bulbs

One thing I've always wanted to do was be in a Hostage Rescue/Anti-Terrorism unit, 'course as far as I know the only ones I know are Delta (which you can't apply for, they have to take a fancy to your ass) and FBI HRT (which requires you to be a field agent for three years first, two if you're selected for TRP) so I doubt the chances of me actually getting there, assuming I don't die in the process, is slim, but I still wanna try it.
A safer way of doing it would be to do something in the army that wouldn't require me to get shot, go through college, and then join the feds then. However, I'd join too late to arrest Clinton
I might just go do electrical work since a family member of mine owns a company.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2WkDjpowso&feature=youtu.be&t=170

This is some Berenstain fuckery or plain ole' kikery

archive.is/d7PuP

Good luck with that user, I think most of us just don't want you nearly dying for Israel and then ending up with a shit job pushing carts in a grocery store.

Would I still die for Israel under emperor Trump's rule?

yeah, you're a faggot

shut the fuck up and lurk for a couple more years before you make another big post like that

I'm not 100% sure, but you can expect that even if he doesn't want to he may not have the power to undue that level of entrenched foreign policy

yet

Oh fuck

archive.is/9VpYX

They're all "from" New York too

It's easy when the alternative is admitting you're a worthless sack of shit and a drain on the society that plays daycare to you.

All the whining about cultural appropriation is projection from niggers who steal legacies and accomplishments from other people to avoid having to admit that they've never built a building more than two stories high or a single boat that was seaworthy.

Shocking.

does the ASVAB cover current knowledge in the topics or the aptitude you have in them?

Read the article goys, this whole summary is full of shit.

It never mentions lightbulbs, traffic lights or her SAT score. It does mention how hard she worked the second time around.

OP is buttblasted that a nog got into a school they didn't because she worked hard and OP is just a faggot.

unfortunately for your narrative, he's a very intelligent person who is very good at calculus, although he is impossible to understand and is a very smell neighbor.

Niggers are bad, but they aren't as bad as you're making them out to be

If her scores weren't dogshit, the media would be lauding them.

Then he'd be a black person, not a nigger. Big difference.

where's the fucking archive link. wtf

>Big bro and mom make me take a retest because bro got buttblistered that I wasn't perfect and wouldn't get into UCLA when I never wanted to go there

I was under the impression that only some years of the old 1600 sat converted, but fuck it, that's retarded. I got an offer for a full ride at an ivy league school I applied to on a whim and turned it down (thank god.) I came close enough to ending up a sjw as it was. But that was roughly a decade ago.

When I quit school and went back later, EVERYONE was getting financial aid, except me (1570/1600) and they wanted me to take loans even though I was bringing in a check to pay up front

You are fucking retarded, kiddo. Do you like getting lectured about sexual assault? Told what to do by people with 95 IQ? Being a welfare nigger who gets paid by the unwilling taxpayer?

HRT are the biggest fuckups around, and they kill a fuckload of innocents.

Got any good links for gender differences?

Segregration ftw

Speaking of which why are US universities allowed to lower the standards of teaching to allow more minorities?

Doesn't that essentially mean that you accept dumb as fuck people because of their skin colour? How is that not extremely racist, its like admitting: blacks are dumb as fuck therefore they need lower educational standards because they're really as smart as an ass of a mule.

But we all know that blacks are in fact as smart as the ass of a mule.

It's pretty rare to see an Arabic / nogg at science faculty at UvA from my experience. Whereas the eyesores are crawling everywhere in the city they're uncommon at university, very uncommon.

kek also why did you name him, user? Das weird

because his mother was so buttfuck stupid she named a 100% darkskin nigger a spic name

And my point was that we're talking about niggers getting accepted into college. In college, niggers I met were disgusting, ugly, smelly, and lazy, but they weren't stupid apes that didn't pass the tests.

Private universities can accept whoever they want, pretty sure public institutions are exactly the same and can pick and choose whoever they like, but they can cite Affirmative Action or Disparate Impact.

Yes.
These are niggers that go to Harvard:
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
These are National Champions of debating, and their competition chimes in with rapping at the 2:46 mark:
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Only Whites can be racist in The Current Year.

b-but if we educate them goyim, they'll be exactly like you :^)

wew laddie

I think you're lying tbh

It's part of a larger effort to erode America's foundational institutions. Aside from education, (((they're))) targeting the judicial system hard.

This isn't just occurring at the university level; I've seen it personally in "vocational rehabilitation" programs…which is where nigs wind up after dropping out of k-12. "We" actually paid employers to give them jobs, but that's another story.

Found the liberal newfriend. Only progressive cucks refer to inconvenient truths as "narratives."

First of all, exception proves the rule. You found the one smart nigger, and to trot him out as your prime example proves already that he's an extraordinary sample.

Second of all, he can't be that intelligent if he worships hip hop and behaves like a hood rat on purpose.

Also, no one is intelligent who actually spent the money to buy Beats. That's like actually spending the five hundred to buy one of 50 Cent's plain white t-shirts with no logo or tag.

Niggers are horrible and the only people who believe otherwise are people who don't have to spend large amounts of time around them, re: middle-to-upper class liberals and conservatives who live in gentrified neighborhoods and gated communities that are 99% white with a small tinge of asian.

re: someone who lives in an area that's stuffed full of them. I wasn't born racist. I went to school and had racism scrubbed out of me by the education system, and then once I graduated, I had it beaten into me by reality. For every black man who isn't a dumbass and wants to play by the rules and prosper by his own hard work, there are five hundred repeat offender career criminals, 60 IQ morons who think they can basketball and rap their way out of poverty, and welfare leeches who would likely starve to death out of sheer laziness if the government did not literally mail them free food coupons every month.

The black community in America is fighting a war for it's soul between Negros and niggers, and the niggers are beating the living dogshit out of the Negros. They're outnumbered a thousand to one, no one gives them any platform or attention whatsoever, they're spit on and called race traitors just for trying to be successful, and any of them who try to go into politics to try and change things can't do it, because there's always a liberal Jew in the way stopping it from happening, since the Democrats literally could not win an election anywhere if they didn't have 14% of the population on voter lockdown (this is significant since approximately half of the nation does not vote, so the Democrats and Republicans fight over control of the half that do, and 14% that always turns out to vote for welfare and always votes Democrat is the only reason they win anything, anywhere, for any reason).

Yes, they are. You said this in the context of my previous post, where I claimed that they:

I can back both of these claims up to the hilt with crime and welfare statistics, as well as all sorts of literature (complete with relevant refutations and debunkings) showing how they (and by they, I mean Sub-Saharan Africans) claim to have been:

I could keep adding to this list if I wanted to, because it is enormous, and the list of things they claim to have invented is even longer and equally absurd.

Everything I claimed is completely true and factually accurate, and I, as well as many other anons posting here, can provide ample evidence to back it up.

You want to live in a world where I am somewhat right but not totally, so you don't have to admit how bad they really are.

You can't sit on the fence for long in the face of overwhelming evidence.

good catch

like, 5 minutes of googling and reading shows that this is demonstrably false.

White students should have a "white out" day where they remove everything whites ever invented or manufactured to show that niggers can't survive without whitey

I couldn't read past this point.

Next up on CNN Money: "The stock market can't even."

I feel similarly.

Although I was a pretty lazy butthole in HS. I was always considered brighter than most other students (in the refusal to conform to retarded standards (or at least tolerate them, but recognize what bullshit it is) as opposed to being booksmart like a bunch of others in my program), which is how I eventually ended up on Holla Forums somehow, by being fed a whole bunch of nonsense and lies and me thinking no way this is legit.

I was always "triggering" my facilitators and such by bringing up politically incorrect topics for discussion and got threatened to get kicked out multiple times

But regardless, I've just not the academic mind, even as I go through college. I'm able to grasp the concepts taught (in most subjects save for math) rather quickly while hardly doing any studying or practice at all. My field is in regards to computers and technology and at least 60% of it was self-taught, 30% of taught by my working in a repair shop, and no more than 10% in actual school. I understand and am more knowledgeable in computer technology (and other technology) than 99% of my peers. Sometimes I have to go through class and the guy next me literally fucking asks me how to Google something.

I'm not really sure what point I'm trying to make.

I guess school sucks, I learn by doing, and everybody else is plebs.

I take back what I said about you being a liberal newfag. All you've done is post bait and then respond to the responses with images calling people stupid.

Filtered and reported for being a low-quality shill.

Oh, and by the way:

Professors will give minorities passes when they shouldn't to keep them in the class, because colleges have quotas to fulfill thanks to Affirmative Action. If all the niggers, spics, and nearly all of the women washed out of a college, they'd get shit on by an unholy storm of lobbyists and bad press accusing them of bigotry, racism, sexism, and systemic patriarchy.

The only people who will ever be graded fairly in a college are white men. Everyone else will get graded on curves of varying degrees of steepness depending on where they fall on the progressive stack of oppression. This isn't even something the professors can control, for the most part. The colleges have to do this to avoid getting dumped on by outside forces. Yet another example of why college is just a wildly overpriced daycare center now, and why degrees aren't worth the card paper they're printed on.

The reason all the niggers in your college were passing their classes is because they were being given passes. They got in because of Affirmative action, and it is Affirmative Action that kept them in there as well.

There's a reason Scalia died before he could rule Affirmative Action as being bigoted and unconstitutional. It would have brought the entire charade down in screaming flames as 80% of the people currently attending college suddenly washed out, and the majority of the public workforce in America ended up getting fired and replaced over the course of five years.

But of course, you don't care about any of this, since you're an outsider who came here to shill and be disruptive. This is more of a general recap for everyone else.

Thanks for being dishonest OP.

I think this is a fantastic idea!

A Black Out day!

Just imagine how low scores would vanish and crime would all but vanish.

After all those are the two greatest contributions blacks have made

Holla Forums what have you done to me

Niggers aren't that bad. When they're not niggers.

I grew up around black people who are culturally white due to working real jobs and being less than 2% and living in small towns and the country. They hate niggers. Some others were half-white and had military dads, so were smarter and more disciplined. One negro was adopted by white parents and had some white siblings. He had a pick in his hair, but we could shoot the shit like civilized men. Not bad.

Doesn't take away that almost all blacks raised in black cultures are stereotypical dindus and niggers, and the media and government encourages them and breeds them like livestock.

kys

How is that NOT illegal?

I'm not the type to be all 'there should be a law' but what the fuck anons?

Pic related user. Also buy the book.

OUT OF MY HUGBOX YOU DIRTY NIG

user is you me?

woah… old Holla Forumsster there, are we switching back to the berenstein universe?

This is nonsense. The state should always have a hand in what is thought inside universities to maintain a standard that benefits both business as well as the government. Inside Europe universities have a good deal of autonomy but there are regular inspections from the government to test if the educational standards are up to par with what the government wants.

Now the problem we have here is that it leads to students who study something retarded protesting and being all around retarded.

Can't you sue said organizations for giving more benefit to members of a certain race over others? I mean the constitution does not allow racism of any kind right? I think you could get so much money out of the right law suit.

Yep the government also paid employers to employ shitskins over here. Not sure what the fuck they're smoking though maybe its better than having them sit on their ass and make bombs and actually the government getting something back out of them.

What do I say, Holla Forums simply thinks you like black people too much, better get that black girlfriend :^). I didn't really encounter black people inside uni, and if someone was brown colored it was an Arab. Some Turks also look very white that I encountered (mixed ones).

They had to have ladders to do it I assume. I wonder if we can tell them to do other types of 'blackout' things that will fuck them up. Like they invented the fuses on transformers, so they should disconnect them (without equipment)

Not if you're White.

What a delusional ape. Niggers didn't make a single "vital" contribution. In fact, niggers have been nothing but pure cancer to America since they stopped having to pick cotton.

I don't know. Do you like fucking with other peoples computers and sometimes think you're better than you really are, while reminding yourself to ground yourself and be realistic?

Also guns.

Wow holy fuck,this cannot be real.

I was gifted enough to score a 2370 on my SAT and get a full ride to a decent city college (I'm white and male) for my undergrad degree. Now I'm a grad student at an Ivy League school with enough grants to entirely cover my tuition and then some.

The black people here are decently smart. Are they dumber than non-black students? Certainly, but it is hard to believe that someone as dull as the girl in the OP could get into so many prestigious schools. She isn't even above average by black girl standards, which are exceedingly low. An 840 on the SAT is a score that you can get if you guess every single question. It would actually be more difficult to get a score LOWER than 840 since you would have to know which answers are correct and intentionally avoid them.

I grew up rather poor so I went to public school my entire life, therefore I have a lot of experience with niggers, and she seems dumber than even the average inner city negro. It is surprising to me that someone as dimwitted as her was able to even get past the application process of that many schools, since her reading comprehension must be next to nothing, and I am curious where she got the money for all of those application fees…unless of course some cuck counselor did the applications for her and filled out 21 application fee waivers for low income students.

I would be willing to file a lawsuit against my school if my school happens to be the institution that admits this black girl. My lawsuit would cite damages as the devaluation of my degree through the admission of a student that does not deserve to be there, and I am certain I could make a damn good case out of it.

What shithole did you apply to?

Were you intending to infiltrate and redpill Howard U?

kek poor niggers don't even get to claim peanut butter. I guess that really does leave them with only the super soaker as a significant Black invention.

They wasted a perfectly good heart on a nigger? And who paid for it? I know the nigger and his family didn't have enough to afford heart surgery. Did welfare pay for that?

I know they're subhuman trash but…

Haven't seen this before, context here user?

I'm not familiar with US law I'm from Netherlands, but isn't institutional racism not allowed in the US? Lowering standards for one group of people based on their skin color is racism. Giving that specific group more rights for government funding is racism as well.

How come nobody sued the government over this? It seems like an easy case to make bucks off the government while simultaneously killing affirmative action.

So who's going to start posting nigger death and nigger gore?

Because the only alternatives you know are all solely for ((their)) benefit?

top kek

Do you know what you've done wrong? You've made an error by posting something sensible and logically correct. Do you know that's not how it works here?

collegescholarships.org/grants/native-american.htm

Take a look at which groups are eligible for grants. Suing only works for specific parties, same with the bias in the family court system.

It is, but nowadays racism is considered power + privilege, so you can't be racist against white people, especially white men.

She musta heard gunshots every night while studying. Couldn't study proper. Teachers give As anyway cuz ain't nobody else showin up to class anyways.

MEXICO

Alternatively, you could take a few seconds to read the linked article, and/or the replies in this thread pointing out the 840 SAT score is a fake line.

Always check your sources. Failure to do so is how the Chosen manipulates you.

Holla Forums is rife with supreme faggots who jerk off to test scores because they're either ugly, autistic, a neet, or meek. It's quite normal for the unappealing to desperately hold on to things that make them feel worthy.

You ever met a successful, good looking guy or lady that was showboating their scores? No, because people who apply brain power or maximize their brain power understand that such behavior is faggot-tier.

Anyway, this negroid could be pretty smart but isn't comfortable with taking tests. Had a genius Phil professor who bombed his SATs and ACTs but was a gifted thinker and very successful and also trilingual. I guess he's a retard too.

The ASVAB covers an 8th grade education. Getting less than a 80% is unforgivable for kids who just graduated high school.

If you're better at Math, take SAT. If you're better at English, take ACT.

Nice hitler dubs. If you are going to fake you ethnicity to get affirmative action benefits the best thing to do is claim you are Native American, its worth as much as nigger or jew on applications and it is very hard for them to prove that you aren't 1/64th Cherokee. It is easy to fake Jew heritage also, just avoid any Jew student groups or communities in college because they are adept at identifying goyim.

user you shouldn't think that way about any public aid. Before the Jew Deal made it plausible to live off of welfare and nogs and spics decided to abuse the system, it was so you can survive. I'm a year a way for my masters in biotech that I would of had to kill myself over if I didn't have financial aid.

fam you just got btfo. Slink back to Holla Forums and circle jerk about "muh low income is the cause"

Who the fuck else, this is a Reddit tell in this game of shit posting poker.

This is why job seekers fill in their resumes with buzzwords like "Jewish", "veteran", "African-American", etc in size 1 white font at the bottom, so it will get past the HR department's diversity filters.

Please grant my Latino Hispanic African native american Arab privileges, thx.

i got a 2280 and only got into shitty ass cornell, fuck this bitch

If you enlisted first and became redpilled later, it's forgivable. But if you enlist AFTER finding Holla Forums, you're a dumb fucking cuck. You know damned well you'd be giving your life to Israel.

But if you still want to suck circumcised Jew dick, don't be a faggot and join the Army. At the very least join the Marines. Then try to join the FAST (Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team). It's not that hard to get into and it's the job you're describing to a T, and you can be on a straight shot for it right from the start of enlisting.

At the very least wait until Trump's second term so he can unfuck the military.

Black 30-32 MCAT and:
3.40 - 3.59 worse than 3.60 - 3.79?!

Average SAT score (both of people who did and didn't get into any college) for African Americans has always been (since three sections have been made) over 1200 out of 2400.

In all 8 ivy league schools, the percentage of blacks is less than the percentage of blacks in the nation.

Note that most blacks in ivy league schools have SAT's well over 2000.

It's possible to get in with a score of 1840, ==but not with a score of 840==.

There were quite a few majoring in mathematics and engineering where I went. Of course the blacks were all from Africa and were basically pre-selected to be highly intelligent to have made it over here to start with, same with the Arabs not being US citizens.

Well apparently you're wrong.

Bump

Imagine the effect on society when no one knows math or how to read important literature. Our infrastructure will crumble, clean water will be a thing of the past, sewer systems will be forgotten as public shitting areas opened up in abandoned pools becomes the norm.

If Whites have peaked then guess what, civilization and culture but specifically the existence of civil society itself has peaked.

If you thought we bottomed out already, you were wrong. We're just getting started on the true decline of the West.

Or he took the SAT before they increased the score to 2400. That only happened in like 2012.

For sheer jobworthiness, go Navy. If you're a genius they teach you nuclear engineering, if you're smart they teach you advanced electronics, if you're of average intelligence they teach you mechanics and engines and generators, if you're below average intelligence they teach you to be a desk jockey or to shoot guns, and if you're a retard they'll teach you how to chip paint and protect metal. No matter what there's something you can do with a Navy career in the real world. Also you're a lot less likely to get shot for Israel.

They honestly think they invented everything.

Niggers don't learn anything useful in school, but they do get a head full of "we wuz kangs" propaganda so they can feel better about committing crimes against whites when they drop out in 6th grade.

And in the meantime, Obama's spawn makes it into Harvard, but not before taking a gap year.

Notice the conspicuous lack of boasting of her SAT scores.

archive.is/CD4uq

my god this reads as satire. especially the part where she says she needed to be "well rounded" so she starts a club for black people where they complain about white people and fuck with things.

Isn't that just a recipe, not an invention?