Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRGyXLzrrTU
cutebody.ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic 3 reminds me of a cat's tongue

Me too honestly

I like em got more, her is some of my ex

I got a few more, I was just waiting for someone to ask

they are great, to bad there is no face. HAve some more of mine.

and if you got more, post em

She was always uncomfortable showing her face, probably for good reason lmao.

Chubbier then i initially thought, love the moaning in the vid, great stuff.

This is about all I got now, wish I had more

ah to bad, those are some nice tits. Did you know her?

I did, it was my ex. I'm a little bitter so I said fuck it. The tits are actually a bit flabbier in real life, tricks of gravity make them seem more impressive. This girl you got has a nice ass btw.

yeah her ass was one of her best qualities. Plus she was a beast in bed, to bad she was quite insane in the brain department.

Mine fucked like a wet log, but she was really sensitive and moaned a lot, so it kinda made up for it. She could swallow like a monster as well. Low self esteem and mental problems lead to all of it, part of the reason it ended.

Oh taking a mouth full of cock was one of mines greater virtues. She too had her share of mental problems, but i do think that made her better in bed.

Nice. She couldn't deep throat very well but she could work her tongue like magic. She loved jizz more than anything, which made it all the more arousing to bust on her face. Wish I had taken pictures of when I did.

That is my gravest sin, not taking any cum pics. Although she didn't like it on her face, she swallowed almost always, prefered it even over cumming in her pussy.

it truly is, every time i take a look at these pics it reminds me of the one thing i have no record off, and that is cumming all over or inside of her. It pains me. I've got her on record for most things i like, anything but the elusive cumshot

Thats too funny. Dump what you've got, hopefully someone else will come by and keep the thread going

i'll dump some more

But i hate being the only one dumping.

The only other crap I got is of supremely low quality. You're doing God's work dumping here pal

look at that white slut, she loves to be a white nationalist sucking all sorts of dicks

best part about the ex is that i eventually even got something going with her little sister,

And the plot thickens

to bad she's half indonesian.

that is my wife here is proof
youtube.com/watch?v=hRGyXLzrrTU

It was awesome, dated her for 8 years orso, last 2/3 years i was fooling around with the younger sister, to bad i only have low quality pics of her, made with DS. But she was fucking hot. I'll show you some of her.

Thats alpha as fuck

My ex knew, i once told her i thoughed her sister was cute, she got all self-conscious about it. Thinking i thoughed that her sister was better looking (wich i thoughed and she is). She went full madmen on me because of it, few days later she apologized for it. In return she said she would do anything (ofcourse sexual). So i ordered her to get me some of her sisters underwear, i have a fetish with girl undies. To my suprise she did it. That started a snowball that would end with me fucking her little sister. Could not have imagined it at the time.

Holy shit thats wild

The relationship itself went donwhill from that point, She went to college, and i stayed behind, so did her younger sister. She (little sister) kept sending me suggestive photo's and stuff for quite some time. Eventually i just spend more time with her sister then with my ex. Only the weekends where with my ex, we had wild sex often made her use her sisters underwear during, like jacking me off with them, I even had a pair of undies with a whole in them so i could fuck my ex while she wore her younger sisters underwear. It was great, she didn't really like it, but she was always up foranything.

Wich sister you like more? or wich one you want to see more of?

Younger sister is better, it's obvious why you chose her over the other girl.

didn't really chose, when the ex became my ex, her sister wen with her, they moved. A real shame. But had the best time of my life, so no regrets (exept for the lack of that elusive cumshot). This went kinda wierd when, i told my ex to suck me of while watching picture of her naked sister. She did it, but first time she cried afterward. Was the best BJ i have ever had from her.

some more of the sister pictures, the ones we watched while she was sucking me off.

Thats some crazy shit. I wonder how it would have ended if she never moved away

well not good probably, relationship went downhill fast, so i kept pushing her to do more shit she didn't want. Wearing her hair like her sister, kept calling her by her sister name, made her watch more of her sisters pic and other girls like her sister, while fucking her in everyhole she had. Couldn't get enough of it. She only came by every weekend so didn't see her very often in the end.

more of her sweet little sister

Goddamn

In the last half year orso, she got fedup with it, wouldn't allow me to do the things anymore, and I was barred from meeting her sister. Probably because i was making her scroll trough pic of girl with questionable age, while fucking her, eventhough i never showed her girls younger then her sister, but then again she wasn't the most reasonable person. The sex wasn't good after that, and things fell apart.

Met up with her sister a few times after that, but she found out and was treatning to expose my love for her younger sister, wich i did not want, it wasn't illegal in my country, but it would not have been a pleasend revelation.

my last nudes of the sister

This some spicy shit

I know. My teens and early twenty's were wild.

MODS MODS MODS PROOF THAT SHES 18 ISN'T ATTACHED PLEASE PERMABAN FOR NOT INCLUDING BIRTH CERTIFICATE

why would you say that about such beautifull girls. They are perfect

cutebody.ru

want more of them

here you go, fappelishous

How do you tell your ex and her sister apart? They look identical to me

If you really got with both of them then you're the luckiest motherfucker i've met. You've been living every guys dream.

They really look alike, her little sister look more like my ex when she got older. Best way to keep em apart is the the little sister had smaller labia minoras, and the older sister had pretty big ones.

Left one is the young sister, right one is the older sister.

and the fact that they look alike, made it easy to dress up my ex like her sister, hmmm good times

damn sweetness

video ?¿