Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PvHPT
freech.net/fam/res/34732.html
youtu.be/Xq-I0JRhvt4
freech.net/fam/res/32386.html
endchan.xyz/b/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/PvHPT

just buy a 5 dollar ad for your Joshchan shilling. so much easier and so much more rustling
are jou a yew?

shiggy my niggy

hahaha fuck off you fat cunt

I know exactly what you're trying to do. You're trying to start a flame. Nice trip wire you put up you fucking cunt.
freech.net/fam/res/34732.html

Jim only gets 60% of that, so there'd be 2 bucks for the Turnip's dogfood fund.
Don't you like animals or something?

anyone have the vid of pic related?
chinese girl washes a nigger

WOW THE INTL CONSPIRANY IS N LEVELS DEEP

IT'S LIKE THE MOST COMPLEX MEME WARFARE EVER BUT YET THIS CRACK user FIGURED IT OUT

youtu.be/Xq-I0JRhvt4
here it is.
much funnier than Josh

freech.net/fam/res/32386.html
Would you look at that the fucks I give about this thread are gone.

DAILY REMINDER THAT FREECH IS LITERALLY A COALITION OF LITERAL SOMETHINGAWFUL.COM GOONS AND THEY ARE LITERALLY BEHIND THE DESTRUCTION OF Holla Forums AND REPLACEMENT OF HOTWHEELS

wow Holla Forums is lazy af

are they literally literal in their literalling?

the destruction of hotwheels when?
god, you're a simpleton.

they are
LITERALLY
destroying Holla Forums
and you must remember
NEVER
TRUST
A GOON

jim did more to destroy Holla Forums in a drunken evening than those retards have ever done.

Freech aren't goons, they're the goon's goons

Holla Forums AUTISTS GET BTFO AND GO INTO FULL AUTISM MODE

that was quite a night, eh.
he opened his mail and found a festering pile of dmca notices(beer)he sacked the person who should have dealt with them (beer)and banned anything he didn't like the look of(beer).
I can sympathise with that. If I found a pile of unopened summonses in my postbox when I was paying someone to deal with them, shit would fly too.

yes based jim is only trying his best :\\\ snake jewsh wants to steal people at shitty 16chan.nl using stolen code that rightfully belong to jim

bullshit. Next is open source. It's available to anyone and everyone, Jim included, free of charge.
Even you, an user of limited intelligence, can find it on github and start an image board with it, right now.

nice try jewsh go back to 16chan.nl lol

we must defend based jim

hump

Touch me like you touch yourself, when no one is looking

What the fuck has been going on since I was here last?

Did you take a holiday?
Jim aka. Spurdo happened.

TRUTH

==I AM LE MASTER OF LE 8CHANZ==

this place is pure cancer

Why is Holla Forums now Ron's personal blog? he's not a shriveled up bitter boners baby, so he can't be hotwheels.

this is what cuck Holla Forums (trumpfags, stormfags, and other second exodus subhumans) actually believe!!

==You want to advertise your site==?
Use softserve

Don't be such a kike and deprive Holla Forums of advertising shekels. When you refuse to pay Jim for advertising you are hurting each and every poster on Holla Forums because you are threatening the revenue of this site.

So don't come crying to us.
You deserved your ban

we must beware of Jimuel Watkinberg
He's an illuminati of high rank.
From his secret pig-unit in darkest asia and in league with The Cripple, he plans to rule the universe in it's entirety, without pity or compromise. Josh is but a sleeper agent in this grand design, while Holla Forums cunningly create a diversion.
This is worse than toothache

jim is spurdo

its pigchan.

no it isn't. where did that come from? he briefly colonised Holla Forums during the revolution, was asked to go elsewhere and did.
His foray into Holla Forums was punctual and needed during the tumult. now he owns a new meta board (bcuz /operate / is being demolished by a retard.)

16chan is worst chan
they have spying features or loopholes or something

you cant post anything in there either, he was part of the cuck clan

KEK

I've been on this site for all of two days and I can tell it's shit. Might go back to 2*2chan tbqh

end chan xyz

Am I gonna get arrested if I go there?

Yes, come to masterchan instead

Arrested for what exactly?

I live in the UK

Not sure about the laws there, but no pedo stuff in here: endchan.xyz/b/catalog.html

Use Tor or a VPN if you're scared.

ever heard of gchq?

I think it's the britbongs who can't count to three letters, amirite?

christians are too shit with computers to figure out how to install adblock

why don't ya go back too sand monkey land and leave normal people alone. Spreading a psychopathic religion among st people that don't want it is retardation.

I'm a Jim and I like to suck.

There they are