Are the mods gonna do something about the spam boards?

Are the mods gonna do something about the spam boards?

It's better to let him go for a while and remove it all once it slows down than to delete every post individually as he goes.

who is this guy anyway?
Come on, go ahead.
Call me newfag.

Its a fucking picture of me from facebook.

They've been spamming it ever since they found my raddit account.

that shitty spam meme gets on my nerves. I see it everywhere. Stop that fucking nonsense

If you're really botherad by it then it's doing it's job.

call me a newfag but how the fuck did he get any info on you and, why cant you just ban him?

He got info on me because he took my IP and backtraced it to other websites I use.

For some reason Holla Forums won't let me ban him, I think he's hacking us.

Or…. Crazy idea….
You´re doing it yourselve
lmao

another silly question. is it possible to filter someone on here by their ip. also i cant see anyones ip on here how the fuck he even get yours.
this place is falling the fuck apart. been here since the very first exodus. never once went back and im starting to have regret

You're new, aren't you. That sucks, not just for us, but also for you, because you're here. With us.

And since im talking to you. What in Hades name is this emoji kinda crap, everytime i hoover a picture or a link?

mods can not filter by post ID which is tied to IP address.

memes man. memes.
its double in post speed lately. I'm going to make Holla Forums great again, with Szanty's is help of coarse.

what´s their job then, nigga?

Do you like it?

At first it bugged me. Now i kinda like it :D

Do we keep all of Holla Forums on a few dusty floppy discs, in a public library, and let anyone just come up and smack their dick on the keyboard? The servers are in the Philippines, so it makes sense.

fuck Jim

hotwils com bax

Damn HW!
HW is dead!

GEE I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW ABOUT WE ASK Holla Forums

OH YEAH THEIR JOB IS TO EAT CHEESE PIZZA, MASTURBATE, EAT CHEESE PIZZA WHILE MASTURBATING, SHITPOST DANK MEMES, TRACK YOUR IP, GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, AND EAT HOTPOCKETS

BUT AT NO POINT DID THEIR JOB DESCRIPTION INCLUDE MODERATING AN IMAGEBOARD OR REMOVING CONTENT

CMON user THAT'S JUST FUCKING STUPID

if you cant even ban a simple spammer how you gunna make this board great again? go ahead ban me, i think this may be the last time i post on here. if it is you whose spamming, you've achieved your goal. im gunna look for a new home, peace.(I don't like getting nagged, you remind me of my mother)

nigga are you fucking stupid? if you want First Amendment you have to deal with spammers. they're like nignogs being nignogs, you just cant shoot them because then you go to jail

don't let the door hit your ass

good riddance, negro

No, cause of muh First Amendment.

great filter

It's a bad practice to leave ban messages like that.

Fucking hell. I keep doing that.

this tbh

remember to use mod.php kek

Fucking faggot

k