SpaceX says it’s sending a Dragon spacecraft to Mars in 2018

SpaceX says it’s sending a Dragon spacecraft to Mars in 2018

thenextweb.com/insider/2016/04/27/spacex-says-sending-dragon-mars-2018spacex-mars-2018/

What does Holla Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueshift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'd like to go to mars and die there

Honestly me too, of I can stand a summer in Pheonix, Arizona and a winter in Yosemite then Mars doesn't seem so bad when it gets highs of 70 degrees at the equator, just put me a rad protected building with temperature regulation and let me bring all my shit for entertainment and I'd totally live there

nice

I wonder how Elon plans to scam the government out of money this time.

Nice blue skies on Mars pic. For the rest of /tech, NASA edits the photographs to make the sky on Mars red for some reason.

I thought it doesn't have an atmosphere. Why would it be blue?

According to their roadmap I was probably born just in time to sell my house and be one of the first Mars settlers, that idea is exciting as fuck.

Please leave. People who are proud to say they never read a book in their entire lives don't belong here.

elon musk is notorious for being overly positive with deadlines. he predicted one of the teslas would be finished like 5 years before it actually happened.

Nice red skies on Earth.

They misquoted the tweet.
SpaceX said "Planning to send Dragon to Mars as soon as 2018."
That means it'll get there in 2018 at the absolute earliest, it'll probably take years after that to actually happen.

Light from stars tend to blueshift depending on the distance from it
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueshift

I understand you may be mentally retarded, but while our sun is yellow/orange up close, it looks white from a great fistance like all stars do

"Dragon is a free-flying spacecraft designed to deliver both cargo and people to orbiting destinations."

Source: www.spacex.com/dragon

"Dragon is a free-flying spacecraft designed to deliver both cargo and people to orbiting destinations."

KRIPPLEKIKE LET ME POST

Eric/10