Opiates Thread

Sup faggits,

My raise was officially deployed by my manager today. tbh it was $5k short of my expectations but a raise is a raise. I don't have any friends to share the news with so I thought I'd tell you fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
8ch.net/operate/res/58661.html
sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/IP_less/b/5801884
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Save it up OP - if it all goes on cocaine & hookers all you will have left is some memories, a post-nasal drip, and a persistant rash.

i still have 1.5-2oz of coke saved up from when i used to slang. hookers are nasty and i smash wet teen pussy almost every weekend.

probably going to spend the money on guns, ammo, painkillers, and new clothes.

bump

That's pretty good OP what's your bonus?

Congrats dude.

I'm happy for you 0PIATEFag!!

WEED LMAO

I posted in here earlier to say congrats and my post got deleted and I got permabanned and my appeal denied.

New mods are niggers.

What exactly did you get banned for? Also, who denied your appeal? Do you have any idea who may have?

are you willing to prove that?

Wasn't me

Yeah I was wondering where your post went. I was on my phone and watching the GSW vs. OKC game when it was deleted. Thought that was pretty odd….

If it was a permaban for cp maka (when using a proxy or vpn) I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it. If however it was an abusive mod next time please give me proof.

My laptop died so I'm posting from 3G on my phone at the moment but I can get whatever info is available from the ban page in the morning.

alright I'll keep a watch over this thread until then.

sure is opiate related itt

what's your job title?

I'm sure for security reasons you might not want to say it exactly, so can you post a synonym for it?

jesus christ
who holds you guys accountable for this kind of stuff? it's unlikely that the dumb-shit mod who banned you is going to come forward. i don't wanna judge but geesh. also, i hope user isn't a lying faggot who didn't actually get banned.
also
Congrats Opiate

sup fam ^_^

get your shit together you incompetent fucks. mods are trash tbh

analyst

bump

Alright then… what job do you have then?

It's sort of lazy but here's my proof. There's no specific info other than my up address and post number.

Not a lot. I was in a hospital for a few days but out now. What've you been up to?

Here's the board logs.
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
Who ever is doing this is a complete fucking asshole. I can't un-ban you because I don't fucking have the power to.

I'm probably going to post this on /operate/. Because fuck this shit.

Thanks anyways. Clearly a lot of new people got hired so it's not a big deal that some of them turned out to be dicks. What I was more annoyed about was that it looks like someone that's presumably a new mod permabanned me with no reason then got to decide on the appeal with no check or balance.

Dude, I'm a completely new mod and I know better not to do this (and by first time I mean first time ever). I've seen the aftermath of hotpockets and don't want anything to do with this. Anyway, I'm sorry some shit mod did this. I did post it on operate…
8ch.net/operate/res/58661.html

I've been seeing this shit as well, im curious to who this is.

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily, will most certainly fuck-up your shit, I assure you!!

Can you think of a job title that is an "analyst" job where a NEET can enter and be well paid? The reason I ask is because I made a company that hires NEETs and gives them bs experience for their resume…

What I do sometimes is get a job for a week or two, see what the job demands, then quit/get fired and go back to the NEETs and guide them.

I'm really sorry you're having to put up with this shit. I removed the persons account.

I'm working on getting you guys unbanned. It's a little tricky though.

You have to access a persons post history to go to the ban/unban page.

However, it doesn't work through IP-ID or post-ID, rather, the post number. (this is really shitty btw)

For example, your post IP-ID is fdb238aacd, your post ID is ID: 96ea87, however, in order to access the post history, I have to go to this:
sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/IP_less/b/5801884
I can also perform this method by using any of your current posts, however, it doesn't work on posts that have been deleted. This means accessing a banned user, who has no posts, is difficult.

There used to be an alternative ID you could access through bans.html, however, the bans.html is broken right now.

This issue has happened once before and I found a loop-hole that let me fix it.
I am looking through IRC logs to see if I can figure out how I did it.

Sorry for the trouble.

Okay. I found the loophole, but it requires a global.

Do me a favor and post on /1/ with your banned IP.
(I have an alternate account that owns /1/)

I can then send that IP-ID to a global who can unban you.

Sorry about this shit.

mods working on the problem is always a good sign

Thanks I posted on 1 and operate.

Resolved. Turns out I didn't need to go through a volunteer.

You seem like a very awesome mod

;_;

what kinda drugs did you get?

read the fucking thread, dipshit

bump

It's nice to be back.

Thanks dude, appreciate you going out of you way to fix it. I wouldn't have been bothered much if fucking tor posting was working.

And I appreciate you guys taking enough interest in my problem to respond to it.

They screened me for drugs in a clinic before I got transferred to the ICU at an actual hospital and found heroin and amphetamines so no opiates. They said if I talked to a social worker then I could get suboxone but I wasn't really up to it and didn't have too much of a dependence so I passed. I was really nice to one of the nurses one night so she gave me some benzo, don't remember what. Then my second day my mom brought me a change of clothes and there were a couple bags of dope in one of the pockets so I had that.

My bad, I would've started another thread to communicate except for auto-pruning.

Anyways what're you spending your raise on? Are you saving money planning on going to grad school in the next few years or nah?

That was a pretty good game, who do you pick to win the series? You watch game 6 of ecf tonight?

Glad you're doing good buddy. I watched game six tonight. Pretty disappointed, but I knew the Cavs would win anyways. I assume it'll be Cavs vs. Warriors in the finals, (even if the Warriors are a game behind) with Cleveland winning that matchup. I really dislike Cleveland and GS, so I'm trying to downplay any anticipation I have for the Thunder winning.

I'm doing pretty well. Glad to see you're back, if only briefly. Was worried about you 0PIATEFag.

BOX IS GAY AND A BRONY

BOX IS GAY AND A BRONY

BOX IS GAY AND A BRONY

kys

no u

fukken junkie

Thanks. Yeah I was rooting for Toronto as well but the supporting cast in Cleveland took a huge step forward in game 5. When Love/Irving play well and are healthy I think they're a better cast than Lebron had in Miami. I always really hated Lebron but I think if it came down to it I might actually root for Cleveland this year, too much golden-boys thing going on with the dubs.

I guess I'm rooting for OKC but if they don't win tomorrow I don't think they have a chance. Are you a Bucks fan?

Horses do have pretty nice dicks tbhfam.

Lol no not really. I'm a Packers fan, and don't really care about the Brewers and the Bucks. If the Bucks suddenly became good, I'd be happy for them. But ordinarily I don't watch their games.

Made me lol fam

yes

Oh jeez someone spammed the thread I guess we can't post in it anymore.

I realized that this thread wasn't active so I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to finish the job.

Box
If you're still in this thread do you have an email or other way I can contact you privately?

actually nevermind i figured out what i was going to ask.