Anarchy is love!

Anarchy is love!

ayyy lmao

lol ok

Anarchism is a little too wild for me.

everyone is against this, this is why having 1 government mandated currency is shit

all of these strike at varying rates no matter what you do
whats your argument with these?

Hierarchies are inevitable, anarchists are retards witj stupid dreams.

hierarchies only exist between betas like yourself and those who enjoy dominating betas

How old are you OP?

Oh come on, user.
I'm okay with you, but my parts must be a little Pure.

there's nothing wrong with hierarchies, as long as they are not enforce with violence

yeah fucking right you passive aggressive twat

you and the millions of other wanna-be anarchists

do something physically about it instead of making pussy ass fucking pictures that make your e-penis bigger

oh wait…. you can't.

bitch pls, today I walked past the Ministry of Defence building and flipped it off

I like anarchy, but I will always wear a helmet.

RULECUCK!

WHY DON'T YOU JUST BEND OVER FOR HITLER'S AUTHORITARIAN DICK?! DO YOU WANT TO BE A SERF FOREVER!?!?

how else does one enforce something? ask nicely?

it won't need to be enforced if all participants are in it voluntarily

How would anarchism even work in the real world? I'm not even a statist faggot, but I'm pretty sure without some form of government, it's just going to lead to people killing each other when one individual has something another person wants.

That said, from what I understand of anarchy, I'm about it.

if the only reason you don't kill people is because the government tells you not to, you are fucked up in the head

I wasn't referring to myself. I just feel like if people didn't have legal ramifications for anything, it would be more a of a dystopia than a paradise. I wouldn't be shocked if people started killing each other over petty shit.

and what exactly do you do with people who do not participate voluntarily?

do you force them to be anarchists?

:^)

I was talking about hierarchies

nothing needs to be done about people who don't want to participate in those