Trilogies that never got to happen

Sex and the city 3 will never happen
They promised us a final chapter in the sex and the city trilogy to. I want my SEx and the city 3 damn it!

The Script was leaked a while back.
The girls all decide to take sex and the city quite literally and start fucking buildings.
They are arrested.
The end.

So just like Godzilla in the 98 movie.

Sounds like something Holla Forums would gush over

It's a shame the Sex and the City movies got so odd.

The series for the first couple seasons was honestly pretty fun. The strength of it was that it was relatively benign experiences being approached at from fairly different mindsets.

The movies completely missed the mark in that they thought it was the extravagances that people liked when that couldn't be further from the truth.

indaiana jones

Why is she dressed like Chris Chan?

Op's pic is of chris after his sex change surgery.

I thought the same thing at first.

Still waiting for,

Oh! I forgot to mention Wayne's World 3!

wayne's world is shit though. bill & ted were the better movies that go for the vibe.

Now I feel like watching sex and the city
Is it even worth watching Holla Forums?

Orange's are shit. They don't got nothing on the deliciousness of apples.

Hey Sex and the city fan,do you use tampons or napkins?

This, they're not even as nutritious as apples. Eating oranges every day isn't going to keep the doctor away.

Do you like watching whores act like gay men? If so then yes.

so the whores do lewd shit with each other?

ZOOLANDER 3

Aren't they working on it?

that's what they said in 2012

Do we really need one though? I thought the ending was fairly conclusive. Besides what would you do afterwards? That one story with Sebastian Moran fucking everything up as revenge for his dead master Moriarty?

Seriously though will Moran show up in the BBC Sherlock? I get the feeling that maybe what they are planning for the new season.

I would love to see that.

they could have Holmes go up against Jack The Ripper

That would be pretty cool.