Josh is pitching his shitty software at >>>/egy/120534

Josh is pitching his shitty software at >>>/egy/120534

I hope so
it would be good to get the sand niggers out of Holla Forums

What did we ever do to you, faggot?

9/11.
Brussels.
Paris.

Sandrags get out. You ruin everywhere you go. Go ruin 16chan.

No /egy/ didn't

No/egy/ didn't

No /egy/ didn't ruin Holla Forums

Having an active Egyptian board on 8ch is neat, we all know they are extremely different from their society. here they can freely discuss matters they can't discuss in public so it would be better to support them than insult them

/egy/ = mudslimes

fuck off, we don't want you here.

jdif force is high one this one!

do you speak english, mudslime? what are you trying to say?

>>>/oven/

foce is high with*

>>>/islam/
back at you, brudha :^)

how does it feel to be retarded m8

how does it feel to get on your knees 5 times a day to pray to the god of blowing up innocent white people?

let me ask you again, how does it feel to be retarded?

so, so good.

not sure if genuinely retarded or being so shitty at trolling

feels gud

You are Coptic?

The spirit of Saladin hovers over /egy/ terrorizing you filthy crusaders.

Who? Sounds like another dead moosie burning in hell tbh.

No, but every muslim supports Shariah law, which is anti-western culture in virtually every aspect. Muslims should be kept out of western nations.

Kill yourself, you liberal faggot.

Look Holla Forumstards, I'm an Edgyptian and I'll try to explain to you how our board is like…

Remember how imageboards are basically one of the lowest online communities where generally outcasts hang out? This is our board.
You think most/all Arabs are savages and religious freaks, and that's for the most part true. Now imagine all the minorities in the Arab world living in their shadows; gays, atheists, fetishists, free thinkers…etc.
These people are hated and hunted in their worlds, socially unaccepted in their countries and within their families. These people come and hang out at /egy/.

They hate religious extremism, backwards thinking, deprecated laws/governments/traditions and the like as much as any "normal" Westerner you can think of. They don't want to chop somebody's head off or plan a terrorist attack or anything, they just want a place where they can be themselves away from their dysfunctional societies and governments. That's what /egy/ is for.

We stay on our board and mind our own business, and rarely ever declare ourselves or our culture outside of it. So don't act like we ever gave you shit because we never did.

board owner + most of the users are atheist

kos omak

Still shitskin sandniggers

bs gablena trips

only the poor

kos abook :^)

I bought some brand new sand-nigger software thru Josh… it arrived just today.

kes e5tak

>>>/cow/213372

Infinity never works now at least
suck more jim and cripple dick OP

homa elnas dol msh mohtameen bena leh , howa msh e7na fara3na w 3alena mo2amrat w bta3

We should gather all 5 shitposters and raid that shit lel

They even have they own NSAbook page.

facebook.com/8ch-egy-287180298105768/