drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Y52cUj1nbvam5qeUFTV1B2U1E
strawpoll.me/10203633
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56870981
7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/Personality_Evaluation
behindthevoiceactors.com/Takehito-Koyasu/
at-sign-drawfriend.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, you beat me to it
I was going to name it "Red Cuck Chilli Peppers" edition…

So.. Buen Bun is like a CB replacement or some shit ?
What's Xayaphone obsession with that fucking Bun anyways ?

At least tomorrow is Koichi's stand debut, that should ease the pain…

Fuck auto-corrector

Maybe he relates to him, and thinks that if he makes CB an upstanding character things will go better for him too. The rest of the crew humors him by letting him write out this fantasy, as they're pretty sure he's autistic and therefore feel some trace of empathy whenever they see him waddle around the CN office.

Sounds like they're incredibly afraid of change.

Sounds like they're justifiably angry at bad writing, also get out.

It got annoying pretty fast
If he wants to do a self insert with that mutant, he should fuck off out of the show
It's not like in Rohan's case, because at least you end up liking Araki's pseudo self-insert

Do you mean the people who wrote those posts, or the people who write the episodes?

Oh, haha, look you guys!
It's the same faggot that shows up at every thread and posts no images, contributes no content, doesn't discuss jba at all, actually thinks this show's good, and nobody likes. Here he goes sperging out at criticism again!

Man Tom Haverford from Parks and Rec really let himself go

I bet 50 bison dollars and 3 stand discs that it will end up in Finn suffering for no real reason again….

I doubt that they'll cover Duwang is unbreakable in just 39 episodes judging by the current pacing
6 episodes and we're only at The Lock and Echoes, not that I'm complaining but I hope that at least we can have a new OP once Kira appears, one that really fits JoJo as a whole and that can be on par with Sono Chi no Sadame or Sono Chi o Kioku: the end of THE WORLD

I have no doubt we'll get a new OP once the Kira arc kicks in.

Or at least a new ED considering all the fucking characters we're going to meet.

My theory is that at least the ED will change after the Red Hot Chili Peppers' fight, because the ED itself ends at the dock with the lighthouse and Joseph's boat.

Not gonna happen.

You mean the writers ?
Bet your ass they are
Adventure Time is a mess beyond salvation thanks to their stupid fear of actually moving things foward

So before the new one starts can we talk about how The Tower was the only S6 episode that wasn't gay?

1. Actual character development takes place here. Actual character development. Not Finn being shat on like in Breezy. Finn starts out with violent tendencies towards Martin, and learns that violence isn't the answer. And it's done while avoiding cliches, too.

2. PB takes one for the team. This is probably the only instance in the post-S2 show where Bubblebitch actually actively does something and helps Finn. This is probably the single instance of her being a good person in S6.

3. It's funny. And not Xayaphone pseudo-"lolsorandom" absurdism funny, but actually funny. It's sad that AT has stooped so low as to have the writers actually thinking of jokes be an accomplishment.

has it aired yet?

I don't know
I thought it was moved to Saturdays due to low ratings… Wich reminds me of pic related

The plane is crashing at LAST….

Not fast enough.

But the fire is finally rising

The entire show needs to burn. All of it.

Wait… is the Ice King's crown actually technology or something?

Of course !

Also
You want to kill us user ?

Apparently, watch Evergreen. Or don't, it's shit, but you've come to expect that.

Don't even bother user, it' all bad lore/background with little to no use
And going "magic is just science" just breaks the magical/fantasy element even more

You know…I came up with the idea that Finn's dad was a hero who got cursed into becoming a blood thirsty berserker and before he started to lose it, he gave Finn to Billy and have Billy imprisoned him and the last shot of him was him fighting against the inmates of some sort of super prison. Yeah, yeah..I should kill myself for that stupid idea.

Anyways…on to JoJo. How's the latest episode of DiU? Okuyasu being the best goofball and best JoBro.

yes you should, that was newgrounds-tier edge

Tomorrow is The Lock and Echoes, pretty exited, but not that much
I'll get really exited once we get to Rohan, Yukako or RHCP

I'm looking forward to everything Rohan.

I want a perfectly animated sequence of Rohan punching a child in the face.

The DvD will come with a bonus OVA adapting one of Thus spoke Kishibe Rohan one-shots

Why they let every episodes with FP on them to Xayaphone ?

Hello, gents. Seeing as it is too early for the good Father to help us, I have enlisted the aid of our favorite mild mannered office worker.
Rewind this shitty series, Kira
I will bring you many hands as tribute

Bite za Dastu

Bite Za Dastu

Those are the worst themes out of all of them (not that they're bad or anything, just in comparison)

…Oh…sorry.

It was still better than what we actually got to be honest…

If the ratings don't get the message across nothing will. Ahoy, writers, don't bring back TV. I'm not particularly fond of the rainicorn-dogs but TV is just boring.

On that note..don't bring the douche Kim Kil Khwan.

You know, the less we talk about Abomination Time and the more we talk about JoJo, the better.

Bite za Dastu

And no one likes Finn suffering or being cucked

(mista is triggered)
Heritage for the future anyone ?

mega if you feel like getting vision cucked: mega.nz/#!WgQAhTwT!UkF1Wr00F_1bChwAtrroxYYaULK5PgPRpOBgvrkrQzc

Also I've taken a liking to telling the halfchan tripfag I get these from to fuck off every time they post. It's autistic, sure, but the reactions from baffled halfchanners are too good. Remember when getting people mad by spouting factitious hate was a 4chan thing, not something 4chan fell victim to?

WHAT ?

And sound cucked too, probably. Watch at your own discretion.

I'm gonna wait untill someone pulls a Pain-user and reviews this heresy
I don't have my computer right now and I lack the mental strenght to endure such a task

Makes me wonder how they would react to the fact that this General is actually Holla Forums's JoJo-central

Also, next time we should ask Holla Forums for their pastebins to play 7SU 2 and Heritage for the Future, just to ease our eternal suffering

That was stupid.

There wasn't even anything to get mad about, it was just dull shit. Same boring character interaction, same dumb jokes, same amount of nothing really happening.

I don't even think I'm capable of feeling satisfied when this show finally dies anymore.

They're stuck in teenage limbo at this point, and the decay comes fast

Well, okay.
Bun Bun was cute, I guess. Predictably ignorant, so… yeah.
I can't believe they just let the flame king go at the end, but… whatever, man.
Honestly, the only part I liked was where Finn apologized to Flame Princess about the shit he did… except this is way too fucking late. Maybe I would've given a shit last season.

Bites za dusto

So… This took place BEFORE Finn was cucked to death in I am a Sword ?
I don't get it

Fuck this shit, today is The Lock and Echoes !

Ok, here's what I don't get
Hamon is presented as "life energy", a martial art based on the user's breath, that turns the breath/blood beat, into energy waves and into something akin to sunlight atferwards, but this part from Battle Tendency got me confused

Did I missed the part when Hamon also works like electricity ?

Well fug
I didn't expect to enjoy today's episode this much
The Lock wasn't exactly my favorite fight in the manga, not that it was bad, just not as good as the rest of the fights, but man it was good animated
Echoes's power really looked nice on animated format, and Koichi going Super Saiyan is always cool to see

My guess is something like "magic technology". If magic has rules, then it should be possible to exploit those rules to get certain effects.

I don't get it
What's there not to get? Nothing in Abortion Time has any consequences anymore, simple as that.

Energy is energy. Electricity is energy, hamon is energy.

So guys, we have this threads frequently, but I've never seen anyone ask this (probably because it's too autistic):

What would your stand be called /be like?

Ground Rules
and now
OPEN THE GAME!

No Iggy either.

I never really thought about what my OC stand would be, but I have thought about what stand from the series I would most like having.
I'm currently torn between Heaven's Door and The World. I used to like Hanged Man, Green Day and Death Thirteen when I was in High School. But then again I was really Edgy in High School. I will always love Killer Queen, my favorite stand hands down.

Fug, Iggy's HFTF theme was my jam back in the day. Him and Polnareff.

We need a private client for our fellow Holla Forumsmrades, so we cam play and spam Pet Shop forever

I main best JoJo aka Young Joseph, Polnareff, DIO and Old Joseph

Better yet
We use pic related on Finn, what would come out of it ?

By the heavens, tell me that the ratings are still falling…

He dies like the cuck he is.

Use it on Vicky instead.

Early Season Finn? I don't know what it does but I know what it's called: [HOT BLOODED]

Have some autism:

Stand name: Jailbait
Power-C
Speed-C
Range-A
Durability-E
Precision-D
Description:The stand allows the user to fuse into shadows to hide and move quickly, but its main ability is that it brands enemies. Once branded, the things the enemy finds pleasurable will gradually become very painful (i.e. If the enemy is a glutton, ,after a couple of days,swallowing will become unbearably painful) The amount of pleasure is proportional to how painful it becomes. If the enemy stops doing that which he found pleasurable, a new brand will appear somewhere on his body, and a new thing will become painful (i.e. if the glutton decides to stop eating, a new sign will appear on his body and something else will become painful) At the same time,, the signs will become more and more hot, until the heat kills the enemy. This stand doesn't do much of anything defense-wise , nor can it do damage at a moment's notice, so the user will generally try to place the first brand on the enemy while he does that thing he enjoys the most and inmediately disappear.

Fuse into shadows? Didn't Finn did that before in that episode with the mentally unstable cookie?

He WAS Jake's shadow, he didn't fuse into it.

Ah…OK then.

Using a stand generator combined with some personal interpretation because stands are usually never something directly that you want:

(Just put in some music that I liked):

Stand Name: All Together Now

Stand Ability: [Weaponized Body]

Power - B

Speed - A

Range - B

Durability - B

Precision - C

Potential - A

So its a stand that makes weapons out of itself. Maybe for others or me to use? Maybe made out of actual body parts maybe so there is a limit. So Im often walking around bald, or with super long hair.

Alright, Holla Forumsmrades..new JoJo episode just dropped…and I can't believe there's someone so hated than Steely Dan.

That was an awesome episode for Koichi to shine.

I intentionally don't read the manga until every episode of the anime is released just so I can have it more exiting for myself.

My autism, ⌈Stand OC⌋, will make you cringe, without fail!
Stand Name: Smooth Criminal

Power - C
Speed - B
Range - E/B (depends on current "tether")
Durability - B
Precision - A
Potential - D

The stand's main ability is that once it envelops any given object with its gelatinous body, the object and it are rendered completely invisible, even to stand users. Otherwise, it can kind of "tether" to either its user or other people, able to sort of skate across their surface with relatively high speed. Basically it treats humans like planets from mario galaxy, with the tradeoff that it can't stand on the ground
or float normally.

Wish I'd done the same. I'm forcing one of my friends not to read the manga yet just so I can see what it's like to react without any context. Still, I enjoyed the episode a lot.

This autism came to me the other day
⌜Techno Destructo⌟
B
C
B
B
S

Description: Initial form is that of a humanoid/robotic being, basic powers are Magnetism and Technokinesis
Allows the user to manipulate metallic constructs and other pieces of technology at will
Machine Empathy/Immortal Corrupter: The Stand connects to the desired technological construct to manipulate it in various ways, the results can vary from object to object, from extracting information from a computer or smarthphone to take complete control of a car. It can be used on more than 1 object at the time but the effects are more limited, events like making a great amount of home appliances go berserk to making several number of smaller objects self-destruct, any other attempt at taking control over more objects will require external methods
Mastery of Magnetism: The stand also allows the user to manipulate metallic materials and other objects that are sensible to magnetism, causing them to bend, reshape and move, among other possibilities
Master of Mechanisms: By combining the effects of the other 2 abilities, the user can re-purpose other technological constructs and create new ones, raging from weapons to other type of gadgets, the complexity and functionality of these new objects will depend on the parts used on the process and the user's imagination/technological knowledge, simpler objects will result in simple but functional constructs, parts on greater quantity and complexity will result in more advanced constructs. All these new objects require to draw power form external sources (magazines, batteries, solar panels, etc) or drain the power from the Stand/User's own energy to function
⌜THE PRIVATE PAIN OF TECHNO DESTRUCTO⌟: In a manner akin to object-bound Stands, ⌜Techno Destructo⌟ can posses one of the constructs created using Master of Mechanisms to upgrade them and reach new uses, these new objects can be of great power and be very dangerous
Examples include:
⌜Techno Destructo: Bonesnapper⌟ A servo arm attached to the user's back, of great strength, can easily break a person's bones
⌜Techno Destructo: Gor-Gor⌟ A robotic bipedal beast that acts as a bodyguard for the user
⌜Techno Destructo: Ultimate Bohab⌟ A gun light-based gun that works on the same principles used by the Ulta-violet rays used by the nazis against the pillar men (see: a fucking las-cannon)

Did that made you cringe enough ?

Finished both episodes of JoJo Diamond is Unbreakable and Abortion Time

Diamond Is Unbreakable

Overall great episode, better pacing than previous arcs IMHO
Not that excited for next week's episode to be honest, Toshikazu's Stand fight wasn't one of my favorites in the manga, maybe that could change in the anime, but I'm not sure really

Cuckventure Time

Fucking nothing
Why this aired after Finn's accidental suicide is beyond me but that doesn't matter because AT makes less sense than JoJo and not in a good way
If you expected Rage like in last /jojo/, you wont find it this time, nothing remotely relevant to complain about

…..You know, I was thinking on these threads, on why this /jojo/ and not ATG
Adventure Time is a void, a void where everything is sucked into oblivion, it's bad, all discussion ends up in "AT is bad" plain and simple, not much discussion there
At one point I considered AT as the cartoon equivalent QC, but at least QC is so bad that is amusing, you can make fun of it, make edits **as long as you don't fall into the curse of the handstab", but that title, right now, would belong to the PPG reboot, why ? Because Adventure Time is really fucking bad, but not "so bad that is funny", it's so bad that it has not even remotely amusing anymore, and the most recent episodes prove that, it just boring
So.. why all the JoJo ? …hard to phrase really, this went from bullying the previous OP for being a delusional, blind faggot into weekly jojo thread
True, but I think it's a little more than that
We tend to joke about JoJo here and there on other threads because it's fun, and I think that's what we look for in the end: fun, enjoy things again, and I think that these 2 are on the opposite ends of the spectrum, not because one is cartoon and the other is mango/animu, JJBA is engaging, thrilling and fun, AT is the very definition of disappointment and wasted potential

…I dunno at this point, really

Question..is Koichi's hair going to be permanently on Super Saiyan hair?

And to answer your question….it's Kobayashi. Steely Dan gets ORAORA to death for like 30 seconds of screen time so you get the catharsis factor…Kobayashi just gets to grovel.

No, just whenever he gets into a battle.

I remember Marceline's VA saying all the yuri art of her character and PB freaks her out at one point and then there's Finn's VA not happy his character is constantly made a cuckold because of awful writing. How long until the VAs all mutiny?

Hope it's sooner than later.

I haven't watched the show in ages. Can you explain or give a clip or some shit?

Speaking of him…it's kinda weird they made him short in the anime..even though early in the manga, he's tall.

We talk about JoJo here because it's the opposite of Adventure Time, embodying everything we wanted in Adventure Time.

A guy named JoJo goes on an adventure, and it always consists of many bizarre events and occurrences.

There is no time for adventure. Or fun, or excitement, or discovery, or fighting evil, or anything this show used to be about back when it was entertaining.

They both promise adventure and only one delivers, unless you consider AT to be an adventure into the minds of emotionally frustrated cuckolds and whores.

(sekai ichi)

Stand name: ⌈SID VICIOUS⌋

Appearance: Muscular punchghost (surprise, surprise) with a dragon-like head and claws, with a giant V-shaped crest and other V-shaped motifs all over its body. Primarily has a crimson color scheme, with crimson-colored scales with a silver skin underneath.

Personality; It shares its user's dominant and sadistic personality, though it also possesses a high degree of consciousness. Makes dragon noises.

Stand cry: VORARARARARARARARA!
When Vicky summons ⌈Sid Vicious⌋, she'll occasionally yet out "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID VICIOUS!"

Abilities:
Causes anything Vicky or ⌈Sid Vicious⌋ holds or touches to have chainsaw-like properties; from weapons, tools, pieces of paper, her own hair, skin, and nail clippings, and even sources of fire, running water, her breath, etc. Even chainsaws can be turned into chainsaws.

⌈Sid Vicious⌋ can turn and extend its limbs into one giant chainsaw drill to maim victims from a distance past its maximum manifestation range. Think of Star Finger but on steroids (and chainsaws).

⌈Sid Vicious⌋ can breathe fire akin to a high-powered flamethrower that burns at degrees so hot it can melt through concrete, and that's before it gets turned into a chainsaw.

⌈Sid Vicious⌋ can set itself or Vicky alight to gain a boost in power, speed, and ⌈MENACING⌋. Neither is harmed by being on fire, though it drains her energy (and beauty cream) quicker. Blaze mode is activated when Vicky gathers enough willpower to do so, is sufficiently angered, wants to lose weight, is cornered, or Cosmo fucks up.

Stand stats;

We gotta make cartoons great again.

He's tall, then he became short as Koichi after his defeat

The God-emperor was announced the same day Dawn of War 3 was revealed to the public, make that what you will

No Iggy = No fun

Holy shit, and I thought CWC was the most autistic-looking fuck in the planet..

They should have done that 2 years ago, it's too late now…

It takes the straw that breaks the camel's back to start up a revolution mi amigo, just keep letting it pile on and it'll get there.

The important bit.
Whatever happened to that root sword he got for his thirteenth birthday

You want to start the fire and see the plane crashing ?
You'll need to pull some strings for that: go twitter-bully on the staff, uncover shady shit, something

Sure, I have nothing better to do.
Stand name: Rockwell
Power-D
Speed-D
Range-A
Durability-D
Precision-A
Description: While not useful at all for combat, it can let the user view faraway things and future events through pools of liquid. Causing ripples in the liquid can give different possible outcomes. The larger the amount of liquid, the further away and further into the future the user can see (for example: a tea cup could give visions of a town over and a day ahead, where a swimming pool could give entire countries and a year.) however, the liquid needs to be in a container, so the user couldn't just stare at the ocean and be omniscient. Because of the ease of creating ripples in the surface of the liquid in question, future sights are sketchy at best.

After watching this again, when the sword penetrates the glass in the Finn sword, the tip of the grass sword breaks off then gets absorbed inside (1:05 in the video). I don't think Finn sword is dead; I think it's going to be some kind of hybrid sword now.

I think it's in the same room as Jake's sword. I don't remember him using Berry Princess's sword more than a couple times.

Ok

What?

You know… I've been thinking this for a while

Phantom Blood isn't regarded that well compared to the other parts, "it's kinda lackluster to compared to the later parts", "it's OK but not as good as the rest", etc. But one of these common comments on Part 1 kept ringing on my mind the most "It's basically a parody of Fist of the North Star"
Thing is, Araki never really stated that JoJo was concived as a parody of Fist of the North Star
Fist of the North Star is one of my favorite animu/mangos, so is JJBA, so I re-read Phantom Blood yesterday, alongside HNK's mango, up until the end of Shin's arc to be precise, because I feel that here's where that statement came in the first place
There's a lot of parallels between the 2, that Jonathan & Dio are similar to Kenshiro and Shin, Hamon and Hokuto Shinken, Sunlight Yellow Overdrive and Hokuto Hyakuretsu ken, etc. but the general direction of both is really different, at least on my perspective

Maybe it was the super-fast pacing on the anime that lead everyone to believe that this was parodying Hokuto no Ken, because the manga didn't have anything that resembled pocking fun at HnK, because PB in the manga was full-on serious, and the story didn't went totally on the fights until Dio became a vampire and it didn't got the martial art aspect until Mr.Zeppeli trained Johnny boy Jonathan in the ways of the Ripple

What's your stance on this subject ?

Don't bother user

…My stance would be I miss the Phantom Blood style art because of how much it looked like HnK.

It was the 80's, musclebound big guys 4U were all the rage
Both HnK and JoJo were inspired by 80's action protagonist like Stallone or Schwarzenegger

i'm the halfchan tripfag that he keeps saying fuck off to.

Then you should probably go back to halfchan, you know. We don't take kindly to visitors waltzing in here.

And I wish they bring it back…I kinda like that art. Where men are buff and women are…juicy.

Your kind is not welcomed here
Either you actually do shit and bring proper discussion or you get out of here STALKER

We definitely need more "His 195cm frame!" and less androgenic designs.

Even though I'm liking part 8

I know it's a cry on deaf ears, but I just want to see Finn suffer less. This most recent episode reminded me of how well Flame Princess and Finn worked together, and the writers decided to fuck that up.

Finn's all alone here going through all this shit, and he's almost no support; even his own brother was being callous towards him the sword episode.

If you mean a character that towers over everyone or just looks more 'masculine' than the typical characters, the closest you're gonna get now is Norisuke or… Damo, actually.

In terms of physicality, Josuke, or rather Josefumi, is closest to Jotaro. Underneath that sailor shirt are some rippling pecs and rock hard abs that, if some mysterious internet image is to be believed, we're gonna see in full when Araki draws a full issue of Josuke and Yasuho getting 'soft and wet'.

I would say Araki draws women faces better, but his bodies vary, at least when he tries emphasizing breasts or asses. Daiya has a pretty fat ass. for example, even though it kind of looks weird when you see it. Same with that naked girl in Fun Fun Fun. her tits look really weird and her nipples seem placed on the breasts wrong.

To briefly take an aside and talk about Adventure Time for a moment, the last thing I remember about the show is there was an episode dedicated to Susan Strong rescuing a bunch of kids or something and then she was part cyborg or whatever and then I just said 'fuck this' and I gave up.

Back to /jojo/, we're still working on that RPG game and we're looking for sprite artists and map designers. You can ask to help or whatever, we don't care. We have more than half the stands for the main character done too.

Ask if you want more or whatever.

Why do you have a mudslime tranny as an MC option? Pandering to tumblr much?

Mudslime? You mean ganguro?

I dunno. You don't have to play as her

Don't you mean xer?

Yes, you're right. My bad

It's just fashion thing in Japan to look more American.

Shows what you know.
Star Plat is the only tranny here, It even has Deus Ex Machina powers like a Tumblr Mary-sue.
Everyone knows that Silver Chariot was the better Part 3 stand.

It's a fucking years-old fashion trend for trashy Japanese girls (and some guys) to dye their hair blonde and get shitty tans, to look more like ~Americans~ Californians.

[insert smug Costanza here]

I COULD try that… But on AutoCAD

If Hamon is "life energy", would it be able to counter The Lich ?

Yes.

That's nice to hear

How's the development going ?
Any new gameplay mechanic that are you going to implement ?

Does anyone has that pic drawn by Pip where Finn does the Sunlight Yellow Overdrive on The Lich ?

Vs.
Actually, I recind my statement. The Fool is the best protag stand. Anubis is the best antag stand.

(you motherfucker)
Hermit Purple wasn't about raw power, it was more of an utility/support stand, it's effectiveness in combat was due to Ol' Joseph wits and Hamon training

Also remember control various electric appliances, project real time images of places like the inside of a human body, it could be used like the spider web of Spiderman to swing around quickly from place to place, he could infuse it with hamon and have it around him like an electrified fence, and it could cut people like he did with Empress.
Good old Hamito Papuru is really underrated.

I can't decide whether this is a self aware artist screaming out for help, or just idle memeing

Maybe it's the first one
Someone who really doesn't like working on that trainwreck anymore and wants to use his skills on something with more worth than AT
He's a tortured soul trapped in a hellish place of bad writing, outdated art-style and cuckoldry

Quads confirmed

Does anyone has any good pics of Okuyasu's house ?

What generator did you use?

are you a faggot?

evergreen was awesome, a fucking wizard going on a grand adventure while being a pretty decent story of his young apprentice inadvertently fucking over the entire world. shit was great and is more of what the show needs to be doing.

rare as it is adventure time still has good episodes and evergreen was sure as shit one of them. surprisingly enough the better eps are usually the ones where they actually adventure, whoda thunk.

but anyhow, how bout them jojis am I right fellas.

The bun cucking Finn wasn't a fucking joke? I don't even watch AT and I'm triggered as fuck

The bun cucking wasn't a joke?

Calm down user, see here

I've been playing Seventh Stand User lately and got myself thinking about what would make neat stands. By the way Anubis fights are pure bullshit in that

Right now I've been puttering about The Lumineers, either a swarm based stand of small baby headed fireflies that gain power by sucking the life out of sources of light they can hover around, or a medium range stand that has a empty ornate brazier that it draws light into to boost its own attacks.
Never bothered figuring out stats since that just seems weird conjecture.

Also, how shitty was this weeks episode of Adventure Time, on a scale of boring to schwarbage?

Cinnamon Bun now alternates between being a total fucking retard like he used to be and being a gallant knight whenever the writers decide to be really bad for an episode. Didn't watch the episode but if is any indication they're probably going to reverse the cucking at some point or another since FP seems to have accepted Finn's apology for his wildly out-of-character behavior, so we get to see Cinnamon Bun butthurt at a later point and Finn has something good happen to him for once. Literally nobody is happy about FP and Finn's separation except for the hack writers, even the VAs don't like how it was handled or the bad reason it happened in the first place.

I didn't found Evergreen particularly entreating, as they wanted to make unnecessary backstory/lore for Ice King's crown
I mean, it was a nice concept, but as 1st pic here , they didn't do shit with it for the rest of the season until Broke his crown, and even then they did jack shit with it
I get your point that it was a break from the usual shit that was S6 but at the end it didn't do that much compared to the rest, yeah, it's set before the trainwreck in the future, kinda different setting, but at the end it was kinda flat

Now we have a total retard and his even more retarded Mini-Me

It's mostly because of the way that they separated them, everyone went: FUCKING WHY ?, during that stupid arck

I was thinking of re-naming Wildhearts to [Bark at the Moon], [Wild Child] or [Thriller]

Wildhearts is good, but Howlin' Wolf is better.

Also WildChild fits better I think given the whole Man\Wolf hybrid.

mah nigga

So hammon works like waves
If you send one kind of wave through a body, it could kill you by making your heart stop or speed up to explode
So you send two waves that equal a zero by being on opposite ends of the spectrum through a body instead, and because the hammon equalized the breathing of the body, you create a hammon tower, like a body that can use hammon breathing as long as your heart is being forced into that pace by a hammon user, so that ripple would also dispell the pillarman attatched by default.

4u

That episode was so lame and boring. NOTHING EXCITING HAPPENED!

Or [Hungry Like A Wolf]

How about

Stand Name: Hot Blooded

Stand Ability: [Guardian Inheritance]

Power - E

Speed - E

Range - E

Durability - A

Precision - C

Potential - C

Description: The power to inherit the abilities and skills of previous guardians. A sub-power of Guardianship and variation of Power Inheritance. User inherits what the original guardian possessed; all their experiences, knowledge, abilities, powers, skills, and other features including possibly appearance, with each new generation becomeming stronger through the achievements and progress of their predecessors.

Yeah, yeah..I know…I should kill myself.

It's okay, I read My Hero Academia too.

Thanks.

Development is admittedly slow, but it'd be mitigated somewhat if we had more consistent sprite artists. Some of us, like me, who weren't familiar with sprite creation tried our hand at it, and the results were mixed. The sprite sheets here are my attempts at Josuke and Johnny, and everyone agreed they were kind of meh. We had someone who did sprites help for a little bit, but they suddenly vanished and we've been kind of left high and dry in that regard.

It's actually also happened with our character artist, AKA the one who had drawn that gangly ganguro some of you love so much. Not entirely their fault, as they've been having a rough time in real life, but sadly we haven't heard back from them since January. I've been picking up some of the slack by helping design some characters in the interim so we aren't 100% art starved. I'd show what I've been doing if you guys don't mind.

Don't take any of this as the project being dead or whatever. You can only expect so much from people doing this for the love of it. Thankfully we can say it's not because of a lack of interest, we've just had people too busy with real life things to dedicate time to the project, which no one should be upset about, honestly. They can come back on their own time and help whenever they can. All we really want from people who help is that they can consistently come back and provide support.

Now, as far as gameplay, I can say we've been seriously debating whether or not to keep the Earthbound, front facing combat.

I think our ultimate decision has been that we're going to experiment with a side-view sort of system ala SNES Final Fantasy, but not exactly the ATB battle system.

As for other big elements, one thing that was a no brainer is that it's gonna have a Persona-esque school system.

It'd actually be better if we DID have someone laying out the maps before we made them. We've just been winging it up 'til now with map layouts and such.

If you want to help, just make a layout of, say, Koichi's house, and post it here. That way we can get idea of what you can do.

(Also pictured next to the sprite sheets is what one user's friend did for us waaay earlier in the project as a little fan-spriting reminiscent of Heritage for the Future. This is the only result I've seen of it and it's not even done, allegedly.)

Are you going to implement irresponsable use of Stands in true DiU fashon ?

Sure

Hip To Be Square might be able to double some money, put it in a vending machine, and get a free drink.

well, seeing that it is time for some JoJo Bizarre Time I have a few questions.

First, what are stands? why the manga stopped being about hunting alien vampires and become some sort of X-Men shit?

Also, why the bandit princess wasn't beaten? is Adventure Time so fucking feminist that you can't even hit female villains?

Stands are basically thoughtforms with perhaps a vague relationship to ripple that was mentioned once and then forgotten/trashed.

As far as AT it's shit so who cares at this point. Investing any energy in it is fruitless.

If I understood it correctly, it's the same energy, but processed and produced differently. If Ripple is a torrent of watter that you shoot out of your body, your stand is that same water frozen into a sword that you wield.

Oh, so Stands are humanized Ripple energy?

I still liked more it being just about Ripple and fighting old horror monsters with homosexual poses.

Pretty much. It's all "Life Energy" that you shape into one form or another. Ripple and Spin are techniques that anyone can use if they undergo intense training, and Stands are the result of a genetic anomaly that some people are born with but can also be induced through exposure to space rock radiation. I'm sure there will be more variations eventually, but thise are what we've got so far.

Corpse parts are a bit ambiguous in how they work. My favorite theory is that Jesus had a ridiculously powerful stand that persisted after his death, but it's also possible that they hold power because the worship of christians worldwide causes each of them to channel a small amount of life energy and the corpse parts are the outlet for it all. The most likely answer is that It Just Works

Yeah not a fun time with Anubis. I just skipped them myself
Also pretty sure I fucked my save file, I'm stuck on the Dio fight and both me and Jotaro are under 40 in levels and the only ending that seems to be working out is HolHorse since he's helping me from the back, so I think I'm super fucked unless I get lucky.
I don't want to start all over again.

You gotta remember that Stands came out in, like, the 80s. Araki probably came up with the idea because he felt the Ripple wasn't being original enough. I mean today we have people who think Part 1 is a parody of Fist of the North Star instead of its own story and identity, so i can't say Araki was wrong.

If I recall he came up with the concepts of Stands just to give superpowers a visual form. In X-Men when Xavier does mind-power shit he just touches his head and boom, mind-power shit happens. A Stand would more likely go over and jam its fist into the person's brain and do mind-power shit that way. Basically an excuse to draw crazy cool bullshit.

That's pretty fucking neato, actually.

Stands came to be because

1) Araki was trying to figure out a more dynamic and visual way to portray the powers
2) A trip to Egypt where he thought everyone around him was a bad guy ready to fuck his shit up
3)His editor asked him what he was going to do since he kinda "over-used" Ripple/Hamon

The "rating" of Stands and the overall feel of SC came to be by Araki channeling his inner fa/tg/uy, taking inspiration from RPGs like D&D

Stands themselves are not something that "you want", but rather something that "you are", a reflection of you soul, your ego, personality, etc. Don't expect to get a Punch-ghost like Crazy Diamond or Star Platinum just because you want it that way, depending on various bullshit factors you could end up with stuff akin to Aerosmith, The Lovers, Sex Pistols, etc. And if you are unlucky and too weak in terms of spirit and willpower, you could either die in the process or ending up with a Stand that you cannot control and end up backfiring horribly, like Cheap Trick or Superfly for example

Wow, actually kill yourself. It does not feature finn and jake at all. I more of an absence of the main fucking characters what the show needs to be doing?

Did what I could, since it was 50% looking at the mango and the other 50% was guessing
Feel free to call me an autistic fuck…

That is the same idea I always had about it. I always though it was a broken as hell support stand. It was like a Crazy Diamond, Kiss and Catch The Rainbow all combined and on steroids. If we take that the bible in the JoJo-verse is accurate, then all the miracles can be constructed as using his stand.

You mean he had GER.

Or Jesus has the ultimate Stand…and his corpse parts are merely fragments of his true power?

Reminder that Hot Pants is best girl.

I think we all know who the best girl really is.

=Won't You Be My Neighbor?=

Appearance: Humanoid mint green with a red cardigan with sneakers
Religion: Presbyterian
Effect: Traps other people in a local area near to the stand.

Mr. Rogers doesn't need a Stand..he has CHARISMA!

I've always secretly wanted a JoJo Part where one of the main characters never gets a Stand but still manages to bumble their way through the story while remaining helpful through pure luck and pluck

Part 4 kind of did that. That little shit who was responsible for BITES ZA DUSTO does a pretty good job of thinking on his feet even hough he has no idea what's going on.

Oh wow, this episode of AT is surprisingly tolerable. Who worked on this episode?

it's jmoyns last ep.

mega.nz/#!7s11RTaC!Dq5A3N_RGTHKqTXPW49afgRa_tp8GStSLqiF07TzGNs

here it is, haven't watched it yet

also is "Holla Forums" blocked universally on halfchan? i thought it was just on Holla Forums? man they really are cucked beyond redemption to block a phrase from a website universally, like not even leddit has that. but still lel at their anger ;^)

Honestly I like Infintychan more than Holla Forums. Makes me hard, like disusing jojo and not this shit show.

And I'm not clicking that shit, someone pain user for me.

This is pretty retarded and you should be ashamed of yourself or interacting with them but it's also funny

Post more reactions

Is this the "Magic-man is now normie man" episode ?

Also, I thought this show was moved to Saturdays…

I dont have any more but i reported the post and got it deleted
the moderation on halfchan, especially Holla Forums, is godawful. It's pretty good because Holla Forums and the like can carry out raids on halfchan and the anons there aren't even allowed to say who's raiding them

some autistic new event called "yoursday"

Not that exited for tomorrow's episode, I didn't liked Toshisaku's arc that much

And what did you posted that he got so ass-blasted ?

see

that wasn't that bad. sure, finn did nothing of importance, but the jokes were decent and the pace was good for a modern-era AT ep.

Wow. Actual adventure. And with jokes that weren't terrible and predictable. And Finn didn't get shit on.

I guess that fills their "decent episode" quota for the season.

He still got his ass beat by boomerangs and couldn't save Normie Man and Glob despite having "OP" grass arm powers.

Wasn't he supposed to have been off the team a while back?

I'll watch it after Duwang is Unbreakable airs tomorrow
I'm currently re-downloading The King of Braves GaoGaiGar, a much better watch than Abortion time and EVA in my opinion

operation uncuck Finn has been set in motion

wish me luck, fellas

I don't know what you're doing, but good luck, user.

are you writing fanfiction

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to CN Studios tomororw.

And it's too bad the they cancelled Project Z..but EVA? That got movies…MOVIES!

Good luck, user

True, but my standards for Finn's treatment are so low that the small part where he sliced the plant and threw it at the other plant was honestly enough for me to not be bothered. Gettin' whooped by boomerangs is far better than going through ridiculous and undeserved emotional trauma, the latter of which I've come to expect.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Y52cUj1nbvam5qeUFTV1B2U1E

It's time to vote you cucks

Whoops forgot the poll
strawpoll.me/10203633

This better not end in cucking

Also, 2nd pic for pose

If you put the colors with the characters in the show you'll figure out who's in it pretty quickly.

how would the spit reach that far tho

That was… meh

Cuckventure temporal-period

Nothing of worth here

Diamond Is Unbreakable
Overall fun episode

Overall good episode, but not among my favourites
Next week week is full-on yandere-mode

I should stop doing these kind of posts

No idea really

No..keep going. I like this.

Man I fucked up everyhthing…

I think I'm going to take a break. i know I can just go to the salon but for fucks sake lategame miracles life is miserable.

I got Wildhearts, it's decent so far
My total FP is around 55-60, with Avdol being as the one with the most FP, followed by Polnareff
Is being around Lvl 33 around Anubis considered underleveled ?

I can't stop hearing the it's fitting well speech

Nigga, Miracles isn't that bad if you use "…" in every fight and then wail on the enemy with whatever other skills you have.

Wildhearts and Howlin Wolf are the jack of all trades type that are good in every situation. Also it lets you have Ride so you can get around fast.

I was around that level and I still had a hard time so I guess it really depends on how it goes. I just wasn't able to keep up with the damage, especially on his slash that hits both you and Jotaro so make sure are stocked up on shit and have some buffs ready and you should be fine.

Yeah but Miracles is pretty damn boring. I got him my first time through and it was alright, but I wound up quitting around ZZ before coming back to it (and losing pretty bad)

test

oh shit i can post in co again

nice

Endless, Nameless is Wlidheart's main catch, it de-buffs your opponent depending on how much damage it dealt
Followed by Rampage/Unleash/Chew to bits and you are ready to give your enemy a bad time, after that it all Crossfire Hurricane Special/Berserk Ora/Sunlight Yellow Overdrive and the job is done

It took 100 stands with fixing/healing abilities to fix this shit up

Oh, yeah, on that I'll agree with you.
And fuck the Anubis fight, but that skill Pol can get from it is nice.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56870981
no lolis for Finn

just put him out of his misery tbh

I got Sonic Youth….had to save scum just to get Ripple Waveform.

I just have Ripple breathing from the book I got with Avdol
Is there any other Hamon/Ripple skills that I can get ?

There's a couple you can get, I think from staying at the hotel with Joseph as your partner or buying them from merchants. There's also an enemy that drops a ripple book in the area where you look for Dio's mansion, but I can't remember which one.

If I recall, you can get Overdrive and Sunlight Yellow Overdrive in Cairo but you have to be in Cairo by day 40.

Yeah, Evil Ripple Warriors would drop Secret Book vol 12, which teaches you the Ripple Gale move, Straizo's signature move.

Dire also has that move..

Speaking of 7SU…anyone knows how to get Caravan? That Stand is amazing. Granted you can't learn Hamon moves with it but that secret shop.

I found a guide on the 7SU wiki, maybe it'll help.
7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/Personality_Evaluation

That makes me think… Would other stands be able to transmit Ripple just like Hermit Purple did if the User was also a Ripple user ?

It's easier to cheat by getting the voucher in Japan and going to Cinderella to swap out your stand. You lose a few levels but I feel its worth it as opposed to mucking about in the whole quiz process.

Probably. If Jolyne had learned the ripple, she probably would've used it the same way Joseph did with Hermit Purple.

Jolyne would probably be able to use it even better than Joseph considering how stealthy she could get with Stone Free vs how obvious Hermit Purple was.

I think Koichi's Yandere girlfriend could use it pretty good too since Love Deluxe is just her hair, and hair has natural oils so it'd be a perfect conduit for Ripple fun.

If I recall, Sonic Youth and Ocean Blue can use Ripple attacks

I mean, just because zombies, vampires and bodybuilding aztec super-vampires aren't around anymore, doesn't make Hamon completely useless
Healing your own wounds with just by breathing, ZOOM PUNCH, etc. It still has its uses

And Joseph had shown that Ripple can affect regular people too.

Plus you stay young pretty much forever, although it seems like the Jojos all kind of do that already (aside from Joseph, poor bastard).

it reduces your age considerably, but it does not grant immortality, you need the Stone Mask for that

My fuggin' nigga, Caravan was what I got through my first two playthroughs with. Spam Missile and Dynamite against everything for a free win. Granted, when you come up against Justice or Yellow Temperance you're basically fugged, but that's why you have allies. Starting my third play through and got Specials, what am I in for?

Fun. Specials can give out the Specials status debuff on enemies if you use Lonely Crowd or All Agents attack.

Also..you get a 1/48 chance to learn new attacks if you stay at a hotel with certain characters..or 1/24 chance if you are with Iggy.

what happened to the images in this thread

this isn't related to anything but I feel uncomfortable with the lack of people posting images anymore so have an image

its an image of the best jojo

Because we all know Joseph is best JoJo.

Ain't that the truth.

No love for England's most ripped nobleman ?

DIO's VA has been fucking everywhere.

behindthevoiceactors.com/Takehito-Koyasu/

I don't fully trust this website's claims, but I'm sure most of these are true. Same site also says Jan Valentine is Okuyasu. Who is also Japanese Eddy, apparently.

Foxy grandpa.

Let's see if Araki can pull that off with a JoJo.

It's fucking official at this point, what other evidence do you need ?
Just air Duwang is unbreakable on CN already if they really want to reboot every single one of their classics, and get Flame King's VA for Yoshikage Kira

Scratch that, just air JoJo from part 1, to get the full experiencie, and with a dub that isn't complete shit

And replace AT's timeslot with a special jojo segment

But they would have to censor a lot of shit, like Storheim, we cant have Nazis being cool guys on 'murican TV

The foxiest.

That voice wouldn't fit. Kira is a character that for an English dub makes one wish that Tim Curry was younger and in better health.
Or , better yet

And for the JoJos themselves ?

I was thinking of Jeremy Shada as Child Jonathan and Koichi, just to give him a better job than Autism Time

Matthew McConaughey for Kira.

Does Dee Snider still does Voice Acting ?
He was great in Motorcity, and I think he would make a perfect Akira

What are the perce tage chances for brainstorm to work in the 7su anubis fight? Jesus christ I hate it.
couple noob questions, should I keep my bages of honor or use them, and how do I check fp? Best/worst stando?

Keep them for your 2nd playthrough

Press Shift, that will activate the radio, select "more..", then "current party" and then check friendship

Everyone seems to love Miracles for the most part, Howlin' Wolf and Wildhearts are the "jack-of-all-trades" stands
I still have to try the other ones, I was considering Napalm Death or Sonic Youth for my next game

I'm really enjoying the transition effects in duwang. From passing over the picture of Hazamada to panning across a room of lockers to show the same locker from the other side of the corridor, it keeps finding new ways to cut that keep the show interesting.

What the fuck in 7su why havent I seen oingo and boingo?

They show up if you watch Kakyoin at the hospital.

well why can't CN be the ones to start? They seem to enjoy adding 'diversity' to their other shows, evident by the high density of fags and homos.

Keep them. You need it for the new game+ stuff….like Crazy Diamond.

And Polnareff talks about that when you interact with him if Jotaro is in your party, he will talk about "Jotaro" acting weird while on the way the hospital

Not really enjoying 7su that much. I am just after the fight with Devo, and it feels like I am going to have to slowly grind every character individually. The characters I dont directly use stay underleveled, dont they? I generally enjoy it, but having to go and grind every character is putting me off a lot.

what are they thinking of Holla Forums

New ways to screw Finn over.

That is why you just cheat

I've seen the black and white sketch for this, wasn't it just finns dick?

Judging by Bubblegum's excitement, mass genocide and enslavement of the populace.

Josuke, of course.

Dropped.

This is supposed to be the sukeban character.

Looks like they hired a Tumblrite with the generic shitty Tumblr art style for some fucking stupid reason.

Forgot to add, LOOK AT THAT FUCKING HAND

They had to bring in a new artist since the old one temporarily left. Shit sucks.

Sonic Youth is good..I think that and Ocean Blue are the only 2 Stands that has a special Hamon attack.

This one has a case of the small hands, but at least she doesn't look like a tumblrite.

KONO VICKY DA

That looked less of a JoJo character and more like..some other series. I can't put the name to it but that character style looks like from other series.

In that pic, Finn's dong was as big as Tarkus

She looks like she's from a nuMarvel comic.

Here is the full version.

Warning: Garabatoz-styled big dick.

She looks like Yukako on feminism

The REAL Finn Sword.

Dug this up from the depths of halfco. It's by Herny.

By personality, I"ve pictured him more akin to Jonathan than any other JoJo, he's not as smooth as GioGio or a smartass like Joseph or a Clint Eastwood wannabe like Jotaro
And you can picture Luck & Pluck as… Whatever Sword Finn uses nowadays

Not even autism, just boredom

I love it when people come here and are somehow surprised nobody wants to talk about Adventure Time anymore.

And you just know they're redditors or halfchan migrants. It's so obvious.

I've yet to see any plebbit faggot here, to be honest
I only recall a Cuck/co/ faggot who tried to do pointless image-dump of 1 pic per post

…no comments

There you are !
I thought you were gone..

ehhhhhhhhh

TIME FOR MORE CUCKING

this is by the same artist that did the "couldn't stop him" image btw

NO !

How was this guy called again… ?
I know who he is, but I can't remember the name…

at-sign-drawfriend.tumblr.com/

Fuck it
Someone should draw Xayaphone's self insert being eaten alive by the main JoJo antagonists and with Bruford "cutting the cake"

An image of pic related serving that Cinnamon fuckers corpse to the main villains
>Cars and his compatriots not eating at all Because Pillar men
Do it

But user, that would imply that Tonio cooked him, and Tonio can't make bad dishes, he's a world class chef

Does anyone have the rest/source of this pic?

See you next thread, guys

Next time, let's try and do something useful, like helping the fellas of 7th Stand User 2 or something…

new thread