Why do Dr Whofags hate this arrangement?

Why do Dr Whofags hate this arrangement?

that's actually pretty comfy tbh

this.
it sounds like it should be the fourth doctor's theme.

Because it reminds them of a better time for the show.

Has too much of a spanish wibe to me

I quite like it. Not a real whofag, tho.

who are the 3 faggots on the left

The 3rd faggot seems to be the new doctor? Don't know who the first 2 are.

No, that's not him.

The first is I think Rowan Atkinson from that special parody episode

You made it sound like the theme would be totally different. It still has the "theme" we know. I like it.

Rowan Atkinson, Richard E Grant, and Peter Cushing.

Best

On the furthest left:

Rowan Atkinson from a comedy relief episode

On the second left:

An animated doctor the BBC did ages ago.

On the third left:

A version of the doctor from the movie dr.who that's not cannon to Doctor Who.

Basically instead of the doctor coming from the planet gallifrey and stealing a tardis; This doctor is a human and he invents the tardis.

Wait Peter Cushing was the Doctor?

In two movies. It's "non-canon" or as I rather like to think of it an alternate continuity.

That's correct.

Yeah they did some movies based off of Hartnell episodes in the Sixties, except they subbed out Hartnell for Cushing. Both of them Dalek episodes of course since that was the big thing in the UK at the time.

First one actually cleaned up nice at box, second one didn't do so well.

The whole thing went to shit when they pulled the same stunt Disney did with Star Wars on Who. I mean Who was still going to shit, but at least the past was still being preserved without completely fucking the character and loreā€¦ Although admittedly that shit was slowly happening ever since the 9th's era. Oh who am I kidding. Who's been shit since the 4th ended.

Kind of a shame they didn't make more of those. There's a lot of Doctor Who episodes that could benefit from a bigger budget remake. If we're ever to get more Doctor Who movies I think I'd like them to be like that, as opposed to something in canon, like a time war movie that would no doubt be shit.

To 60s for these poor millennials.

It's more 70's m8