Wanted: Holla Forums volunteers

I think Anonymous deserves to know this:

Jim made some changes to Holla Forums recently, and a few of the old moderators including the previous owner of Holla Forums left.
Holla Forums had changed owners to spurdo, spurdo deleted all the old mod accounts. (except faggettts)
After speaking with spurdo he recreated my account.
A few days later spurdo seemed to be inactive, at least on the log.php.

I do not know what happened to spurdo as of yet, however the account was sent to me.

I will do my best to replace him.

Anyway, contact me on irc.rizon.net as "dysnomia", on twitter "@d_y_s_n_o_m_i_a" (who am I kidding, I barely use twitter), or on Tox.
Tox ID: "C204A771882B121E1802AFA8CCAA5A11FF3795E483BBB4CBC63D31794412D50334EDCF111E5B"

d-does this mean you are going to post t-tits?

spurdo was never real

I have never used irc and I spend 90% of my free time on 8ch.

make me a mod

I also have never had sex

Make me a mod. I only come on Holla Forums like once every few days to shitpost. I have lots of experience. 10/10

i contacted you on twitter bro.

What is your official position on candydoll?

I contacted you on tox… waiting for your reply back.

he already told us jim says child modeling is banned. so his official position is it's not allowed here dum dum.

thats a given.

Hopefully those days are behind us now that poodlefiles are jim'd.

I always wanted to become a mod, contact me via the comment section of my first video (vid related); trust me, making me a mod is the best idea, I promise!!
I always wanted to become a mod, contact me via the comment section of my first video (vid related); trust me, making me a mod is the best idea, I promise!!

It's honestly worse now than ever. So many posts to ban/dismiss. Lots of work.

le ebin oldefag wishing everyone best of luck on getting this position.

Hey!! Make me a mod

Am i going to get a reply back on tox? or did the message get to you?

Sorry. One at a time.

Well that's what happens when you abandon free speech.

I was round at Kènnedi's place the other day & she wanted to have a look at my cock. I pulled it out and she said "Nice post!". She knelt down in front of it and looking up at me from underneath her caterpillar eybrows she said proudly "Kènnedi suck em!!"

Kénnedi check em

I have infinite free time which I waste on here.

This is my only qualification.

whatever. you all will move on once it finally sets in your thick skulls you are not welcome to post that shit here anymore. give it 3 months and Holla Forums will be rid of all of you

Alright… I can wait no problem.

I did no such thing, also…

LOL, you don't know a thing about me.

People who appreciate free speech?

Do your best Dysnomia!

You are spurdo now :)

Kènnedi suck em!!

no people who can't fit in.

I agree, I need to become the new mod… It's my time or do I need to continue pushing away people with spam?

oh my god…. gtfo nigger.

I'm a natural and organic meme, I fit perfectly here

Oh, so you mean people who embrace censorship, like the entire 4chan user base, I get it. I guess you're right, I hope a better alternative pops up soon.

I will never post tits!

do whatever you want. no one cares.

another one bites the dust.

don't get triggered CUMSKIN… Wait…

Holla Forums will never be great again.

Will do! This site has a lot of potential right now.

Thank you for supporting my candidacy to become a mod

do not make john f. Forced a mod. It will end up being a disaster.

call it what you will, we want Holla Forums a certain way, even expect it to be that way. it's been off track of its true mission for a long time.
Holla Forums is the final boss of the internet

I'll make it greater than great! Just wait faggot

pls…

Tell the mods you want me as a mod

tits or gtfo

the original Holla Forums allowed everything that wasn't illegal. 8/b/ then adopted this from the start, and now it's completely censored. You're a rulecuck faggot that wants a safespace, simple as that.

I can make use of the potential by making it into reality!!

What's the plan?
memes? Oh, I have those.

it probably would be a mistake. he's very power hungry, his posting style revolves on attention whoring and forcing opinions. he would probably wait a day or two and just nuke Holla Forums and fuck up all the mod panel shit then get fired anyway.

make those tits a reality hunybuns

Tell the mods you want me as a mod, I can make it happen!

Nope, making news…

My twitter account got locked for automatic behavior fuck my life

LOL, I'm not that shortsighted

Tell the mods you need me as your mod

shooting up your school in the name of Holla Forums?

That isn't a good idea, but it's an idea non the less.

You have ambitions, I like that.

That would be illegal, I advise the mods to ban this shill trying to DC and get 8ch closed by the alphabet soup

i have 16gb of candydoll nigger, i ran a raid board for nearly a year b4 i nuked the whole board >>>nigganet , i run 2 servers 1 in singapore the other in dusseldorf germany where i run tor exit nodes and freenet and fucking i2p.i am a Holla Forums user who wants b 2b b
you know nothing jon snow

I lurk Holla Forums 24/7 and want to be a mod so that time will be used more productively

Kinda close, don't worry, technically none of us will break a single law yet get media attention

Yeah, let's see how long you'd be a mod less than a week I'm sure

I want to be a mod too, tell the mods either they make me a mod or a wave of spam coming from my IP will follow

How about I become a mod?

why do you say that? you think people don't compartmentalize their various interests and are unable to keep them wholly seperate?

Why don't you tell the mods the 8ch community needs me

You're on repeat like a 5 year old asking for candy….

Tell the mods to make me a mod for the lulz

because it doesn't need you.

Nah bro, it's all a natural and organic conversation

it had more potential when there was an incentive to post here

e.g, GG

now there is less

pls respond

I can make the incentive appear again once I become a mod

how fucking new are you? don't just sit around and wait for something to happen, go out and make it happen. start some fucking ops or raids or something instead of complaining about the lack of them.

I responded, tell them you want me as a new mod

Attn: Normies that want to become a mod.

If you delete anything else that is legal, you will be called out and replaced, like we did to boxx2..

but you're a fucking dumbass, look at you asking for mod like a fucking child

lmfao

I can make something more grand than a raid or two… Once I become a mod, I'll make 8ch be news again

opinion discarded

I check em

I'll post her corpse here..

learn to spell ## Board Owner

That's how natural and organic memes work dumass

i meant ## Board Volunteer

I'll give you something natural and organic

*dumbass

Yeah, I edited my post b4 posting it, and forgot to reword a few things.

Pedo shit will have to be removed, don't dismiss pedo shit posts, that are pedo shit..

I'm talking about media, not discussion…

tl:dr plz be good mod

this, make me a mod

Don't do this plz.

just for that, I'll get a proxy and spam my name in this thread

I broke my trip, this is me

k

I had the thread open on a different machine

Don't worry goy :^)

ok

Can I join ya?

Nobody cares

do it faggot

lel i have 3 laptops and 2 tablets in front of me. iktf m80

I wouldn't of thought anyone did until you pointed it out.. Why do you care, chum?

*unzips taco*

You would never understand.

These are super rare Forced OC.

There all yours my friend.

I think you might have come obsessed with it at this point..

eat me senpai

Masterhoneypot had nothing to do with getting boox2 removed. I'm the one who got my VPN banned and made the thread asking for him to be removed. He was then removed less than an hour after I created the thread and one of the the vols responded back to me saying "sorry" (i think it was lowcard IIRC).

Stop taking credit for shit you didn't do. Your site is a disgrace.

To make things more from my trips are ##chum and ##Chum if anyone wants to samefag me, since everyone seems to care about it soooo much all of the sudden..

ahem..

Thank you everyone! Do your best.