She Won't Talk to Me

I'm 22 years old and an only child. My mom has been taken care of me by herself for the past 20 years. She has also been single for the past 20 years

Out of the blue last Friday she came into my room while I was playing a video game and asked me to pause it. She only ever says that if it is something important otherwise she'll wait so I knew it was important. She asked me if I thought she was pretty

We have always been honest with each other and we have good communication. Not that I don't talk to her about certain things (sex/drugs) but that is preference. I honestly wouldn't mind talking to her about those things if I had to

So I answered truthfully and said something like,

She didn't say anything. Just went to her room. At the time I didn't think anything of it but ever since Friday she hasn't talked to me. After work she just closes and locks her door and only comes out when she has to go to work again. I don't think she's been eating either because she hasn't made me food and we usually eat dinner together.

Sometimes I'll pass by her room and I hear her crying. She cries a lot regularly so I'm not sure if she's sad or just watching or reading something sad. She is over emotional and cries during Lifetime movies and from reading books but if she cries she won't fucking lock the door

I'm worried that I might have said something and broken her but what the fuck was I supposed to say?
Oh yea mom! You are so fucking attractive. I bet all the guys wish they were going out with you!

I'm not good looking either. I don't know what she wanted me to say. She knows I'm honest. If I lied to her she'd be hurt even more. I'm so confused and worried about her

I think you need to fuck her OP

Not what I would've said, but to each his own

probably just menopause or something, she'll be back to normal soon and give you some good boy points

Fewer words you dense motherfucker.

If she wondered why it was such a short answer you say because you were in the middle of an intense part or something.

Post a picture of your moms and I'll cum tribute her.
Show her and maybe she'll feel better about her self.

she wants a confidence boost from the closest man in her life. give her tons of compliments and move foward. take her to a date,etc. best thing a mother can give her son is sexual itimacy. best. feeling. ever.

this

You really thought this would make her feel better about herself?

Only answering because this looks like a legit question

She caught me in the middle of playing something and I just said what came to mind. I did say "yeah" she looked pretty so I don't know why she hasn't talked to me. It's coming up on a week already. At MOST she's stopped talking to me for 2 days when she was furiously angry with me

This is just overkill. I'm a virgin (she doesn't know that though) and don't understand regular women my age. Didn't think talking to my own mother would be a fucking mine trap. We've always been honest and I felt if I had paused before I answered her question

or if I lied and she felt that I lied to her then she'd feel worse off than she is now because I lied to her.

So to answer your question: YES I thought my answer was a good answer. In looking back I still defend my answer

And now you know: talking to any woman is a "fucking mine trap."

Men learned to speak to coordinate hunts.

Women learned to speak to manipulate men.

here

Now that you've explained it a bit more, I understand why you gave her that answer, and it was probably the best you could have given her.

Also, talking to any woman is a fucking mine trap. Women are basically fucking volcanos ready to blow at any time. Your mother will get over it and forgive you, just give it time. Good luck with this situation, user, hope I could help a bit.

Buy her some flowers, big gigantic ones. You're obviously not a normie good with words, so write a note instead.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you, you are my mom and I've obviously never thought about your looks or beauty before. Your question surprised me, no son sees their mother as 'pretty' or 'ugly' you are much more special than that.

I will do anything I can to make you feel great again."

Then you take some kinky pix, upload them and we will tribute her to make her feel hot.

Is your mom fat, disfigured, or have a really hideous abnormality? Then, the only correct answer would've been, "Of course mom." or "Yes, you're pretty." A woman's self-esteem is really fragile and even more so since she basically hasn't had any sort of interaction with the opposite sex for the past 20 years except for your sorry ass. She was looking to you, the only man in her life, for some validation. Your answer was a bad one user. But that's understandable because you couldn't have possibly picked up on any sensitive social cues.

Honestly, don't fucking get her flowers or some stupid shit because it will come off an insincere gesture and that you're only trying to get your ass out of trouble. Do things for her to show you appreciate her. Is she having trouble with something in the house? Help her out with it. Try to casually compliment her. "Oh Mom, your hair looks so nice today!" "That outfit looks really cute on you!" "Hey Mom, did you do something different with your (makeup, hair, etc.)? Well I really like it!"

I dont think I could handle my sides if I ever serioulsy contemplated the idea that a safe and sound 'sorry' note was ripped of a chan.. Yet here we are…

Just for Christ fucking sake dont do the pic thang. Your mom sounds so vulnerable around now that you would either lose her completely (10 % chance) or get laid and then lose her completely (90 % chance).

super suave words there, op

maybe you and your mom can join the singles forever club because if you can't talk to a woman properly, you're fucked.
and your mom is accepting her role as ugly.

OR MAYBE SHE'S SINGLE BECAUSE HER 22 YEAR OLD SON WON'T MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING BASEMENT

the only thing you can do now is become Oedipus

Nigger are you fucking autistic or something?

It doesn't require a fucking rocket scientist to figure out that just telling your mother: "You are beautiful." Is the best thing to do. You basically told her that she would be a good one time fuck, how in the fucking world did you think that would make her feel better?

This is not even autism, this is fucking advanced autism.

Hey OP.

Your father thought the same thing.

If she has to ask…

Women in general are mostly self-conscious about their looks. It was kind of unfair for her to even ask for multiple reasons. She should have asked a female friend instead (or maybe she did.)

If she's been single for 20 years, woah! That's a tough spot to be in. My mother was pretty, and a lot prettier than anything I could ever attract. Mfw I realize 2 decades after the fact that my landlord's son admitted to me that he fucked my mother.

Honestly OP, what the fuck did you think would happen? Nobody likes honesty, people prefer sweet lies to truth and honesty, that doesn't mean you should be a total liar, just don't be so brutal with your honesty to others and try to avoid questions where you are forced to answer with an honest but negative answer, tell people what they want to hear, if people come to you to hear you tell them they are pretty then you should tell them that, don't give them a different answer.

Now look, listen carefully to me if you want to fix this, you are going to give me your mom's phone number, I will call her and I promise you I will take care of everything, just give me her number.

The perfect stealth-insult. Also
Lost a lot of good friends to fucking mine traps.

lel