Can Wonder Woman save the dc film universe?

Can Wonder Woman save the dc film universe?

Oh yeah, sure. So long as a few conditions are met.

-She has to be able to act and speak english, it's okay if she's a model, but she must be trained and not have some thick accent like god forbid, an Israeli one.
-There can't be anything remotely resembling a feminist message in the film. I don't just say this because I hate feminism, feminist Wonder Woman is the absolute least popular with women as well. Girls respond best to the DD cup actress from the 60's tv show, she was strong but feminine and never once came across as bitchy. Girls love Batman, and feminist Wonder Woman is always a cunt with Batman, so girls fucking despise her.
-Most importantly, remember that DD cup thing I mentioned? She can get a pass if she's not super muscular, but that needs to be made up for with massive, natural tits. As long as they don't hire some bony, anorexic, flat super model with slicked back hair and instead get a curvy feminine woman with a commanding presence and huge natural knockers to compliment her flowing locks of hair, they'll be fine.
-Oh and fourth, she needs to not have first appeared to audiences in a bomb widely despised for being complete shit.

So yeah, it could as long as they avoid all of those traps, and really you'd have to be completely retarded and out of touch with reality to do anything of those things, hahaha! I know I was being kind of obvious with those examples, but come on, how hilarious would it be if a studio was truly that incompetent? Hahahaha, they'd be the biggest fucking retards in Hollywood, HahahahaAHAHAHAHA, THEY'D PROBABLY HIRE ZACK SNYDER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is why I stopped watching movies tbh

seems like a guaranteed smash hit

but how can she do that when she's been kicked out of the UN?

After reading Holla Forums's shitposts on BvS for months and finally getting around to watching it recently, I was surprised. Sure, it's half an hour too long and gets mired with Batman's visions but the plot itself was interesting and and felt more like a "whole" than a typical Marvel movie.

Good points. Who would be the best actress for WW then? The main casting problem I have is with Amy Adams, but that has more to do with her double chin than anything else. It's distracting.

You mean it's okay if she's flat as a plank of wood?

No.

DCFU is shit and has always been shit. The Nolan Batmans were a fluke, both because of his directing abilities and the talent that the budget gave him to work with.

Here's a list of DC movies. See if you remember which ones sucked and which didn't:

78-87: Superman I-IV
82-89: Swamp Thing
84: Supergirl
89-97: Burton's Batman
97: Steel (starring Shaquille O'Neal)
04: Catwoman
05: Constantine
05-12: Nolan's Batman
06: Superman Returns
09: Watchmen
10: The Losers/Jonah Hex
11: Green Lantern
13: Man of Steel
16: BvS/Suicide Squad

Even though taste is subjective, I think we'll all agree that Nolan's Batman movies rule that list. Of those movies that are not Nolan's Batman movies, I'd say Watchmen was good, Constantine was good, and everything else up there pretty much varies from meh to sucked. So, no. Based on DCFU's track record, I don't think Wonder Woman or the upcoming Justice League movies are going to save the day.

The first couple Superman movies were delightful for their day, it's a shame they got the actress for Lois after her prime, look her up when she was young, she was gorgeous. Christopher Reeve remains to this day the best Superman we've ever had. It wasn't about the physique, he was handsome, soft-spoken, and there was a real genuineness when he spoke.

Swamp thing didn't suck.

Batman Returns was great, I didn't like the first one. The two after Returns were mostly shit, but I kind of liked Forever.

Constantine is okay if you divorce it entirely from Hellblazer, which I wasn't huge on anyway.

Similar with Watchman, I would have hired a bustier actress and I wouldn't have changed the ending, otherwise it wasn't bad.

I haven't seen The Losers, I heard it was fun and entertaining.

I'm still not entirely sure why Green Lantern sucked so much. On paper, it shouldn't. It's largely accurate to the comic, the way he defeats the big bad is kind of clever, Ryan Reynolds should have been a great fit for the role.

To me what it boils down to is the dialogue was just fucking awful in a few spots, the CGI suit looked like garbage, and Hal was extremely unimaginative with his powers. That's one thing I always kind of liked about Kyle Rayner, his background was as a comic book artist obsessed with anime, so he always used the ring to craft mech suits and fantasy swords and such.

I'm not sure. The movie could be decent but it has a very weak foundation (previous movies). I hope its good though. Good cast and new hero so its got potential. Also, its actually brightly colored.

Been saying it for years now: Katy Perry. She has million dollar cleavage, a unique mix of innocence and sluttyness and as WW she would put male and female asses in seats. Going with some random heeb surfboard makes me honestly think they're trying to lose money.

I know she's a WHOOOOO?! to non-wrestling fans, but Celeste Bonin (Kaitlyn in WWE) had the right look. As for acting skills, if they got the flat kikess there, then a wrestler from fucking WWE can make it acting-wise.

Imagine this chick in the classic outfit, no skirt to cover an inexistent ass, no pants or anything covering her nice tits.

While I would prefer someone with good acting skills i can see her as Diana.

How is that jewelry?

I think what he's suggesting is that a weak male would like a strong woman to make up for his own weakness.

I thought the idea is that by having a musclegrill you'd have some physical related fetishes like abs or sweat or erotic wrestling or overpowerment.

Everything in this shot is shit on more than one level.

The DC capekino is better than the Marvel capeshit but that's not much of an achievement.

Why does Holla Forums even bother with these? Every comicbook movie thread is exactly the same.

Every goddamn time with you guys. Almost all of you are on the same page with how you hate all the mainstream stuff but we have endless threads about this, MCU fuckery, and GoT horseshit every other day. It can't be the minority of you that actually thinks Marvel knows what they're doing. It can't even be all the Maisie Waifufags.
Are you all just Peter Parker?
Change the channel already.

I JUST WANT TITS IN MY MOVIES AGAIN!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why I'm glad you asked. I don't have a lot of time to explain, so I'm going to image dump, but let me start by posting both what she's supposed to look like, and the actress who's been most well-received in the role. What they have in common is femininity and big tits.

I'm going to start by posting some actress suggestions, but after that it's pretty much going to be all nude models "BUT THOSE AREN'T ACTRESSES!" Neither is Gal Gadot. Neither is Cara Delivigne. YOU opened that door, Hollywood. If you can make exceptions for models who are flat and ugly, then you don't have a single fucking defense not to pluck from models who actually match the physical proportions of the characters. Audiences are never going to see androgynous sticks as sex symbols. Deal with it, or go fucking bankrupt. And no, we don't like implants either.

Gina Carano or Michelle Rodriguez. They are both attractive and more or less look the part, but can also believably pull off the whole warrior thing. Gal Gadot and most other actresses just look silly trying to be imposing.

You are a faggot with horrible taste. You picked a flat ugly Mexican with a horrible voice and a muscledyke with implants.

Get out.

Spotted the DC shill.

And just pre-emptively because I know you're going to try to claim that picture is proof she doesn't have a horrible body, here she is when not wearing a padded bra. And for the record, her tits still look awful in that padded bra.

She's just ugly. Googling "michelle rodriguez ugly" result in 22.9 MILLION result. You picked two of the most butch women in Hollywood.

Get the fuck out you wimpy beta faggot. Get the FUCK out.

I see Diora more as either Circe or Marvel's Black Cat.
Personally, Julie Strain in her younger years would have been my prime choice for a WW actress.

I think Gina Carano would be better as Big Barda. Seriously she's good at action but can't act for shit.

Maybe we should just get cosplayers to do the costumes for these movies from now on. They seem to do a better job anyways.