Worse than a pedophile; i hate children

I want to inconspicuously cause children to scream; any other ideas? This is set at a school bus stop. I have two more posted in nearby areas, like playgrounds.

Will post photos

Other urls found in this thread:

experienceproject.com/groups/Was-Molested-As-A-Child/149703
bellaonline.com/articles/art13559.asp
nspcc.org.uk/fighting-for-childhood/childrens-stories-about-abuse/
burstingthebubble.com/stories.htm
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/29/india-rape-teens-police/9710825/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_and_aftermath_of_rape
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/CRV92.PDF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kinky!

Op here; I need home-alone shit creatively. I can't be known. Walking through an alley. Need ideas;mouse traps for days. Complete nugget btw

Gotta swing set to my left & a toy car to my right. I need to get to them. I don't know if any adults are home though. Need a stake-out… Or bail.

don't you have a shotgun?

Attach some razors to the seat of the swings so the cut their legs when the sit on it

I knocked on the door &no one answered. I went around and hopped the fence from the other side. My heart is pounding fuck.

Now the swing set. my house is about 9 blocks back. I ll get duct tape and a couple kitchen knives. I don't have razors.

No. Y?

Also fuck this phone.

Car with windows venting. Putting a mouse trap in the car seat when I get back… Im trying to be quick but I'm scared though… which is likely why I'm targeting children

Can't you at least wait until Halloween?

why?

and lots of pictures of gore, or classic shock sites, simple and easy, but hey.

an lolcow just waiting to happen tbh

I got my setup ready; a dirty-ass kitchen knife and fork & a couple more mouse traps.

I might not be bored and malice on Halloween.

I wish I could. I'd plaster them at the end of tunnel slides n shit.

trying to post for 6 minutes… Fuck this phone

Hey OP, keep us posted.

Try and take some pictures and post them here.

I hope you make those fuckers bleed.

Maybe loosen the screws on the swing or something… put broken glass under the swing so they hurt themselves when they fall.

Trap 1 is set. I'm a block away already. I don't want to get tormented by the neighborhood. I'm headed to the swings now.

Don't forget to post results.

You should put sharp stuff like glass in the car.

Break a light bulb or something.

Damn damnation. I was finally ready to hop the fence and begin but a big German Shepard ran up began barking from the next house over. No one came outside though. I'm going to try again in a moment. I'm doing this. I need to feel validated by people I hate.

I look so suspicious with a goddamn knife in my hand.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you people? Even if you're not serious actual sickos will think this is acceptable behavior. Fuck you.

Fuck off and kill yourself faggot.

Buy one of those toy guns that shoot small plastic bullets and shoot their eyes out from a distance when it's dark.

I hope you succeed in whatever you're doing OP.

Just be careful, it won't be good if you get caught.

If you do this, you will be our personal hero and we will praise you until the end of time, OP.

Airsoft rifles?
They're pretty noisy, especially if they're automatic.

Hmm yeah..
Idk nothing comes to my mind right now.

This dog won't stfu and keeps eyeing me when I walk by. Slight change of plans; going to break a bunch of glass up in a bag and quickly scatter it around the swing set. i already made it home too. Im Going to embed glass in something child friendly. Like a small bicycle seat. I search for.

well keep us posted

Hey I just wanted to see if you were serious, don't actually hurt children faggot.

why not?
Kill them all op and make Holla Forums notorious once and for all.

This bike was 1-square block from me. I brought it back and worked on it. There is a lot of glass under the seat cover. Tbh, I'm beginning to feel sick for a reason. Like carsick. About to finish the swing set and call it a day. Will post possible reactions.

You do realize that when you get caught you are going to be brutally beaten, tortured, and possibly murdered in prison and the guards won't do a single thing to stop it, right?

and?
stfu, k?

Lmao! that car is gone and the mouse trap is broken on the ground. That made me feel great.

I ain't going out like that

OP you are a fucking mess and I'm not even talking about the child-harm shit.

Your posts are on the verge of incoherence, your ideas are absolutely laughable, you sound like you must be a squatter or some other homeless filth. I'm going to go post by post just for fun.

Mousetraps? You realize that these are made to catch mice and other rodents who are unimaginably dumb? Many kids know what they are and how they work. Kids too small to know are not going to be out alone.

Ah, and here you are right out in the open in a neighborhood being the creepy fuck you are. To be as bitter as you have come to be, you must be ugly and weird-looking as shit. I'm sure you stand out.

First let's address the fact that you replied to the same post twice, and your replies were totally unrelated. Next let's laugh at the fact that you don't know why someone would suggest a shotgun. Last, I have to point out that you are too stupid to understand why the "razors on swingset" idea works and why kitchen knives do not function as an adequate replacement.

A mousetrap in the carseat? Do you think parents just walk by and casually toss the child in without looking? Holy fuck lol…

I'm fairly certain your IQ isn't going to jump 30 points between now and October so I doubt being "bored and malice" will be hard for you to achieve. Then you apparently think the poster talking about gore sites is talking about showing those vids to children? No, idiot, he's suggesting YOU use them to get your fix instead of wandering around like a fucking nut with a dirty ass steak knife, as you admitted in

Honestly that's all I'm going to reply to, you don't have the mental capacity to use glass shards in any effective manner and you will probably end up arrested curled up in a fetal position next to the German Shepherd.

I can't believe you were even able to figure out how to post.

t. someone who could have been a psychopath

/thread

Did you see the color of his skin?
Or the slums he lives in?
Is his stupidity any surprise to you?

Not to mention, the only one that would possibly work, the broken glass in bike seats, we don't even see him do.
All he's done is very obviously place mice traps around.

Do you see your butt-rage?
Do you see the angry parent that broke the mouse trap they found in the car seat?
Do you know that a child will set on the bike?

Those mental images bring me intense satisfaction… And that's all that matters. & I'm still spreading glass around the swing set and I bet that pisses you off enough to type another essay;

Thread reopened.

I'll readily admit I didn't pay enough attention to those details, was too busy simultaneously laughing and cringing. Good points, but even brown children/families may not be dumb enough to fall for this. I won't lie, the glass in the bike seat might be what actually gets him shot/beat to a pulp/raped in prison as it could work… that is, it COULD have worked, but you and I both know that what he actually did was pour the shards over the seat and hope that some sunk in somehow.

Golly what a thread.

People needs to learn a little of OP's wisdom.

I see your filthy untrimmed fingernails, Pajeet.

I see a mousetrap that wasn't triggered but was instead stepped on.

I see a bike that has a pile of glass around it.

I see a poster who thinks a few short paragraphs constitutes an "essay".

Kill yourself faggot

Pedophile doesn't approve.

Lol @ the motalfags

Posting more nails to cause user-butthurt

3blocks from the swings

See people

This is what anti-pedos look like

Whereas pedos like children, antis hate them with all their heart and soul

is this the better alternative or what?

you people are fucking deranged, stupid fucking normies

Am I supposed to believe someone who can't even figure out how to use a toilet knows the difference between pouring a bunch of glass on the seat and putting the shards in the seat? Nah, why don't you try taking a shit on the bike instead? Or maybe the carseat when the family gets back? I'm sure they won't notice that either ;)

I use to have to babysit younger cousins

kid are retarded adults

i put some idiotic spongebob shit on 4 them 2 watch
and they won't watch it unless i do

i wished i cood have drugged the lil apes and got high and watched LOTR,then woke them 3 hrs latter,collected the brownie point 4 watching them and go home

Well considering you likely believe that ironically, yes

this

At least OP isn't a cumskin. That's about the only thing he has going for him.

Y does some faggot always tip off the FBI?

this. OP is a complete autist

then he's just a fucking psychopath, nutcase, crazy person
not a reason to bash on pedos that have never done anything wrong

Gross nails, mudlsime.

But, people here aren't complaining that what you're doing IS wrong.
We're saying you're doing it wrong.

All you've shown us is mousetraps in very visible spots, and a broken one that you ASSUME was broken by some parent.
You assume they were terrified, and not just like "Fucking crack heads…", since you live in some ghetto.
Where you live, there's probably broken glass everywhere, already.
And you never actually put the broken glass in the seat.

So step your game up from grainy pictures of mousetraps and poor personal hygiene.

I guess you aren't that bad if you only look at pedoshit that's only modeling… but who knows what exactly happens behind the scenes. Honestly, if you look at cp you don't care about the children.

The hatred of children seems to have almost become endemic to women in modern times. I blame feminism, and feminism is a jewish construct.

Any other way is wrong tbh smh fam.

Also,

beta.librechan.net

Children as sexual creatures just like adult humans.
Not on as bigger scale as adults but if they're familiar with it, they love that shit.
Why is sexual stuff such a huge taboo among people nowadays?
shame of naked human body and everything

it's like people nowadays aim to be AS unnatural as possible

Beautiful young woman there. :3

Yeah, except they pretty much 100% of the time describe it as a a knife going up there vagina/butt. It's fucking disgusting.

Because sex sometimes leads to either pregnancy, disease, or sexual addiction or perversion. Children are not mentally competent enough to make intelligent choices regarding sexual activity.

That trap is so simplisticly stupid i cant help but laugh.

that's why adults have to make the decisions for them.

I think "actual sickos" dont need to be told this is acceptable behaviour, its kind of the point of being an "actual sicko".

you seem to know a lot of this, care to show any proof for your claims?
I've seen couple of hundred videos of girls ranging from 5-14 fingering themselves until orgasm or using dildos, and they seem to enjoy it immensely yet you claim it'd be painful on them

you're just full of shit

Op here; if anyone in this entire thread can answer 1 single question. I'll go away forever I swear… I'll even show my face.

experienceproject.com/groups/Was-Molested-As-A-Child/149703
bellaonline.com/articles/art13559.asp
nspcc.org.uk/fighting-for-childhood/childrens-stories-about-abuse/
burstingthebubble.com/stories.htm

the youngest case of pregnant minor has been 13
you forget the point that it's not possible to give birth before even a slightest sign of puberty
diseases depend on the person spreading them, and anybody with such diseases should be castrated

The sexual addiction and perversion i completely understand. That's why I don't promote doing the sexual shit before they're completely consenting things and actually thinking with their own brains.
As hot as a nympho daughter sounds, it can have some really bad outcomes later in their life, so please people, don't do that.
It's easy to get addicted to sex and masturbation, people should be more aware of it.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/29/india-rape-teens-police/9710825/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_and_aftermath_of_rape
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/CRV92.PDF
PEDOS GET BTFO

OP, I'm really embarrassed for you right now.

Unlike the guy who put razor blades on playground equipment and actually caused harm, you're just skulking around your shitskin neighbor being careless and unimaginative.

Come back when you actually have something worthy to contribute and not this useless "LOL MOUSETRAP ON CAR SEAT" bullshit.

(me)

How do you think scooby-doo pronounces "Blue's Clues"?

Doesnt prove shit.
These people obviously havent explored their sexuality themselves and have been most of the time forced to do shit against their will and that's never acceptable.
A person laying hand on a child with the only intention to sate their own lust is a scumbag.
Also, the uncles have been doing it wrong if they've hurt the child, which is another wrong fuckign move.

Are you really that fucking dense or do you just act stupid?
A pedophile isnt the act, but the feeling.
Those people are rapists and molesters, not mere pedophiles.
That's like saying all gay people go around the streets raping innocent straight males, which doesnt make any fucking sense, because pedophilia is the same kind of thing as homosexuality.

BRUCE CRUISE

That's obviously wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Couple hundred of documented cases probably.

You got 1 word right fam

Well you haven't proved it's not harmful now have you? All you can do is project your bullshit.

You have to bust a lot of nut to get a girl that young pregnant

go to the deepwebz yourself to see all the gurls enjoying their vagoos if you're so unsure about it, i dont do that shit anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
Refuted, now gtfo pedoscum.

he wants to prove a non-existent point and earn imaginary good boy points

meant for

i aint gonna read all that shit

spoonfeed me a tl:dr pls

haha, sweet Coolpad, bro

Basically, they think it's normal to be abused. If they treat them even somewhat kindly (like buying them their favorite food), they'll essentially latch themselves on to their captor. I've even done this experiment with my cat. I have beat him everyday and to make it up to him I'd give him a hotdog. He acted like he loved me. Yet I could tell behind those purrs that he was scared (my fucked up teenage years). I even let him go outside and every time he came back. It's like a psychological entrapment.