Greetings. Can anyone please suggest me a film about the creation of a true workers' Marxist utopia...

Greetings. Can anyone please suggest me a film about the creation of a true workers' Marxist utopia. Preferably one starting Looney Tunes characters like Bugs Bunny and Marvin the Martian. Please don't list films that involve the following nations:

China
The Soviet Union
Cuba
Laos
North Korea
Vietnam
Congo
East Germany
Afghanistan
Albania
Angola
Benin
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Czechoslovakia
Ethiopia
Hungary
Mongolia
Mozambique
Poland
Romania
Somalia
South Yemen
Yugoslavia

These countries did not have real true communism, and if you suggest otherwise, I will fucking cut you.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Hollywood is a real Marxist utopia unlike Laos and features a wide variety of Looney Tunes like characters in their marxist exploits

I got you covered.

Hei Mao

Sorry but is it so wrong to want a decent film about the worlds greatest system?

But there are plenty of films about cuckoldry.

Star Trek

try any gulag documentary
also shadow of hermes

Aka propoganda. Most Gulags were just waiting centers, basically schools.

Pick one you kike

marx was the most brilliant scientist, philosopher and hero that the human race ever had kid

goddamnit I almost believed you were legit insane, you were on a roll, but now I know youre just doing a bit, congrats you failed at poeslawing

Just ignore him and filter his name.

THIS IS NOT ME

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

I've had it up to here with this board it's no longer tangible for me, I tried to educate you people with my comics but only mockery and impostors have spitefully come up, I'm no longer trying with this cancer board.

THIS IS NOT ME EITHER

That's a funny way to spell Aristotle.

wat
wat
LOL

That's a funny way to spell Adolf Hitler

I stand corrected.
Sieg Heil!

THIS IS NOT TRUE COMMUNISM