Little girls are so fucking sensual and sexy. I don't understand men who claim to have no attraction to them

Little girls are so fucking sensual and sexy. I don't understand men who claim to have no attraction to them.

How could any supposedly straight man's cock not throb when looking at this pic?

Nice

You don't understand because you have a mental illness. You should come out of the closet, I'm sure you'll get nothing but support

Is it bad if I want to find a little girl and stroke her inner thighs against her will?

Why cant I find teenagers sexually attractive?
Only the real young like under 11 I can get an erection

Fuck off anti scum

>>>/masterchan/

Real little girls can't hold me down and make me please them, so fuck off, faggot

what if i want to fuck the daughters and fuck the mothers?

am i broken?

THAT FUCKING DUCK

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

well then. if it's so great to "sexually love" little girls.

I challenge you to a test of beliefs then.

Make a tshirt that says "i like to have sex with children"

I mean after all, how could any straight cocked little kid lover not be proud of their status. And want the entire world to see.

My guess is, NONE of you will ever do this.

Gee, if your that ashamed to make the tshirt and wear it around town. What does that tell you about your fetish?

hmmmmmmmm

Game…set…match.

smh tbh

Sort of. Personally, I want to punish teens that are bad. Have someone hold their arms down so I can tickle them until they beg for mercy.

fucking pedos get out

Daddy says No!… the bastard.

I want to join them on their blow up swans

No, not at all. In human history the most normal outcome of war would be that, after defeating and killing a man, you would take both his wife and his daughters.

That's a really bad picture to prove a point OP