What are you watching this Christmas?

What are you watching this Christmas?

Got a black box for xmas so been binging on movies. Rewatched hateful 8, you before me and currently the last jack reacher (it's shit). Probably watching neon demon next.

my shit life go by

It's a family tradition.

Usually It's a Wonderful Life with my family.

Watching my family open the gifts I bought for them you no life hollywood cuckjunky

trump is the dick that fucks assholes

I'll probably stick on It's a Wonderful Life and then kill myself.

Nope

consider sudoku, heretic.

that would be Holla Forums, right?

ur mum

Having a quiet night being thankful that stupid cunt jew, jesus, is long dead.

Hate to see a lost soul. I'll pray for you, user.

Currently watching Blood Father. It's bretty gud.

I'm watching your mom

Worry about your own shitty soul, user.

By your aggressive and emotional tone I can tell you're suffering. Just remember He will always be there waiting to answer your call.

I'm suffering from your incredible faggotry, user.

I sense a great trouble in you. The LORD will wait as long as it takes for his prodigal son to return. Reflect truthfully upon yourself, brother.

kys why do you christ cucks always want to pray for people

He's just being a silly twat.

One day I hope you too will find inner peace. I'll pray for you too. I know it can be uncomfortable to admit you are a flawed being.

I also have a Christ-Chan folder. Hello, fellow Soldier in Christ!

Could you faggots go derail a thread else where?

Satanic chicks are pretty hot, tho.

ya dude totally

we get it. you had a crush on a goth chick in highschool and you never got over it

go fellate a rapefugee like your cuck pope tells you to

Three references to sex in an 11 word sentence. Hmmm.
A great way to take your mind out of perversions is to follow Him. It will be difficult but I believe in you.

not according to matt and trey, because dicks shouldn't be racist.

LARPagan, when will they learn?

I can't believe Holla Forums and reddit have finally come together to be endgelords that hate christians. No, I can totally believe it.

FTFY fambalamadingdong

Oh so know the goons are to blame for all the bad things that Holla Forums does, right? You're telling me edgy LARPagans and Atheists are not real Holla Forums?

That's a lotta buzzwords for one goon.

reddigoon detected

I'm Christian. And everytime I go to Holla Forums I see the same two or three LARPagan or "le christcucks don't belong here" threads. Do you even go to Holla Forums?

I see that you're trying to divide a community. I sense it's based on your own personal catharsis. I hope that one day you will be able to reconcile this and be happy with who you are.

Well I don't make threads on Holla Forums attacking LARPagans. I don't make threads period. Am I not allowed to fucking complain about those assholes now?

I would work with paganfags just fine if they didn't constantly say Christians need to be killed and erased from existence.

Those are goons.

Well they sure have a lot of knowledge and comminment to pagan stuff.

This is one of the most retarded derails I've seen this week.
Bump.

I agree. Stop talking about whatever you're talking about and start talking about Trump.

I don't celebrate stolen pagan holidays for sky daddies.

Fuck your god and dead jew, I'm having a bake-cation this long weekend.