Hoo lordy the size of the future shitstorm

Hoo lordy the size of the future shitstorm.

Other urls found in this thread:

us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=77d8fd1b81666a1dba9c96f0f&id=e3eadeb2c4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_Entertainment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Photoshop or do you have real confirmation?

So…PPG are a part of the DCAU now?

What implications does this have, if Mojo Jojo can get his hands on some Apocalyptian tech?

No evidence or source links of course.

Still waiting on that Johnny Test Crossover.

It happened in my imagination so it's real to me.

us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=77d8fd1b81666a1dba9c96f0f&id=e3eadeb2c4

What…..OK so it is real.

Carry on with the bashing.

Wow…..And they JUST started to air Wakfu on CN. For SHAME CN.

CN US is airing Wakfu ?

I read this and I could literally taste my own hatred.

It has the flavor of pork tartare.

Aperantly

wakfu second season

ewww yuck

Hey I liked all of Wakfu. Ups and downs but overall great experience, especially on a second watch.

he should have stayed dead and they shouldn't have spent like third of the season on goofball

Probably, but I liked him a ton anyway.

And they spent 1 episode more on the ball game then the previous season. I was annoyed the first time I watched the season through, but on a rewatch I enjoyed it more.

So whatever I guess.

We're gonna have a field day on saturday it seems
This week's /jojo/ is going to be a bigger trainwreck than usual

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react to this
Angry ? Apathetic ?
This Crossover seems….. strange, it literally came out of nowhere, it was planned all along or what ?
I can only guess that they're hyping it up to get PPG some ratings, but since I'm not sure how that blasphemy is doing on ratings I really don´t know

It's obvious they're banking on TTG's popularity to help PPG's ratings. Most likely it's going to finally kill TTG like cancer.

So… it could finally crash with no survivors ?

Don't get your hopes up.

Back in the original series when the girls were dealing with that feminist villain they were asked to name another female superhero other than themselves. They mentioned Wonder Women, sort of implying that that she was an actual superhero in the PPGverse.

The fire shall indeed rise.

heh, user thinks TTG isn't a vile unholy lich that feeds off corruption and decay, and that it can still die like a mortal being

It really made me angry that they only mentioned WW, but then again, it's sort of debatable if she-hulk, hawkgirl and whatever other heroines that were pretty much female versions of existing heroes count as heroines on their own.

But nigga she's Marvel.

wat

Well, they wanted to hear about heroines, not just DC.

Well, they have met.

Cheer up guys. At least we'll have a good CN crossover event airing next year.

its not too late to summon the meteor

We can still end it all before this happens

TIME TO RESET

W8.

Why are WB and CN suddenly now so chummy? Is it an attempt at more Disney-style synergy? Or do they just want old style Cartoon Network back?

ALERT

Oh bubbles as if you aren't gagging for it

Remember when we thought PPG meets Johnny Test was a thing?

At least Tara Strong gets be on new PPG

Is it more concerning than Scooby meets WWE or KISS?

There is no hope left in the world
We have to reset everything

Not gonna lie I'd actually watch that.

Yes it is. Its a incredibly low quality threshold for guest stars. Out of place guest stars is a time honored tradition. But these assholes are not Batman, or Basketball Stars. Its like Scooby Doo meets grumpy cat. Its a lowering of the bar.

And thats if you don't understand what quality of cancer SU is.

Teen Titans already did it.

Where did you grow up and when? They've been sharing shows forever. Duel Masters, DBZ, Pokemon. Along with all the various D.C. cartoons W.B. owns.

Hell, they used to run Toonami bumpers on W.B. Saturday mornings.

Well in recent years especially, they seemed more separate, with CN only airing WB shows out of obligation

It could be contractual obligation, or it could be because W.B. no longer airs cartoons on their C.W. networks, leaving them with few outlets besides Cartoon Network.

Regardless, they've always been close & shared a lot of the same programing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_Entertainment

And according to this they're effectively the same company now, anyway.

How so? Steven Universe is one of Cartoon Network's most popular shows so why wouldn'tmit make sense to have it crossover with Scooby Doo?

Besides, Scooby Doo never raised or lowered the bar throughout its lifespan. Need I remind you the series once crossed over with I Dream of Jeannie and the Addams Family?

What is Mystery Incorporated

Thats fair. I will say that I believe them both to be better them SU objectively.

Honestly its a show that only exists because the marketplace is so shit. If just about any show from CNs history 10 years ago+ was released (As if it had only now been made) nowadays, it would be "The best show ever!".

Like SUs ratings are not even that good! Adventure time in its hayday beat it consistently. It was 2.0 VS 1.3-1.8

An Mysery incorporated was a very good show. There can be arguments about specifics, but its miles in a league above SU.

Heck Scooby Doo way back when made a whole other dimension of tier of waifus. SU is proof that man can masturbate to anything.

Make it stop oh please just make it stop.
I just hope there's going to be extreme piss taking from all ends here, maybe that'll make the pain worth it.

It's time to end this world and reset everything.

Some of you guys are alright. If you work at Cartoon Network, don't go to work tomorrow.

I never noticed her manjaw till now.

Turner Entertainment is the entity that hold the IP rights to the classic MGM library, including Tom and Jerry. Like HB today, WB treats it as its own. Adult Swim and CN IPs, meanwhile, remain controlled by Turner Broadcasting. The third pillar of Time Warner, HBO, is also mostly doing its own thing.

Nope. TTG is their most popular show. SU is barely mainstream and doesn't even have that big of fanbase outside of teenagers and tumblrfags. Clarence, UG and We Bear Bears aren't that popular or as well liked either. Compared to TTG and SU. CN will do its best to keep TTG alive no matter what or else lose their biggest slice of income.

Let's face it. CN shot itself in the foot when they drove away Craig and Genndy.

We can't stop it… We'll just have to sleep… Sleep and dream of better times… That's all we can do.

You're damn right they shot themselves.

It's ironic. They tossed out all of that experienced talent to copy Disney's success, now they have nothing and Disney is still successful, using CN's own rejected talent to make great cartoons.

But that's how Warner and it's subsidiaries have been for years now. The infighting for the CEO position has fucking ruined that company.

And the guys who make these Mickey shorts also made the Justice Friends segments. Way to go CN, you dumb bunch of cunts.

They've done more than that. Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, they've worked on them all. Paul Rudish, the developer/director for the series, is goddamn co-creator of Sym-Bionic Titan.

I cannot wait for the new Duck Tails series just to see what squandered CN talent is on it.

How much longer must western animation be run into the ground? I'm not even sure if I should go full anime at this point because the jews will ruin it eventually.

I've gone full anime to the point where I don't even browse Holla Forums anymore. Sure I hate a lot of shit about anime, and most of it is shit, but its way easier to find good stuff among it than in western right now which is pretty much devoid of anything good or likeable.

Except Wander Over Yonder of course, but that's going to be killed soon, so fuck this gay earth and whatnot.

D.C. Nation was funnier, and made the slug sex canon.

IMDb says Rob Renzetti

At least we have The Loud House now.

No shit

But i liked the Addams Family, i wish they had another cartoon

I do too. user just doesn't like fun, that's the only reason someone would try to elevate S.U. to anywhere above (let alone near) Addams Family and I Dream of Genie.

I'm gonna need a source for this. This has to be doctored or something.

NO.

Just end it already, please, death of a series is less painful than this.

Kinda funny given Hawkgirl is probably better known than Hawkman now, not helping that Hawkman was basically given up on after he was turned into 3 completely different characters.

What's remotely implausible about it? SU's crossed over with Uncle Grandpa, and Scooby-Doo has crossed over with fucking everything.

Those look pretty terrible compared to anime character design though.

I loved their old cartoon and how it tried to be more like the classic tv series rather than the new movies (while also adopting a few elements from the new films). It was a nice blend, keeping the torturous and violent themes and look from the films but preserving the kindly and friendly personalities from their tv show counterparts. It was the perfect blend. Also Wednesday in the show was a lovable sweetheart who was into some hard BDSM but never broke your heart.

I CAN'T FIND A SOURCE SO IT ISN'T REAL I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOUR LIES LALALALALALALA

lol

I managed to find the full uncropped version.

source?

This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake. This is fake.

OH PLEASE LET IT BE FAKE!

The fuck did you find this?

Few spelling errors.

Please let it be fake

Had someone told the Ghoul School autist about this yet?

number 5 is ghoul school, and number 6 is silent hill. Hell the silent hill one is an overused name for silent hill parodies.

It's a fake you guys.

Holy shit, Tomoko has a nose!

Be happy, fans today make the worst ship art for stuff like that.

Was wondering why he had white hair, then I noticed he's the only boy.

Speaking of Scooby Doo, is it true that Apocalypse turns Velma into a loli?

Gave me a chuckle, m8.

My sides, user

Fuck you, Cartoon Network, I love your new PPG show, but everyone else fucking hates it, and now you're actively trying to make everyone outside of the target demo hate it and making it hard as fuck for me to defend.

Alright then, Im just curious what do you like about the new show? And do you believe any criticism it receives is unfair (And if so, how).

if that was bait i swallowed the hook

Oh God I can hear Velma shlicking herself from across space and time.