I'll start

Dear Juno, It is me…

>>>/cuckchan/

I think you need to know about…

My crippling addiction to cock. So henceforth

First one to talk, gets to stay on my aircraft

unless they find out about the crabs

CRABS?

Dear Juno, It is me cuckchan! I think you need to know about my crippling addiction to cock. So henceforth first one to talk, gets to stay on my aircraft unless they find out about the crabs, crabs??? I got them from my lover…

who was from the same mother

And was also my brother

but you crashed my aircraft didn't you, Juno. Your crashed it and and my heart didn't survive

but my penis did.

Now it is a fucking MONSTER!

considering I have a mirco penis, it would be more apt to call it a POCKET MONSTER!

I am currently sitting on a spikey buttplug while I pen this note to thee.

they're one and the same, said spikey buttplug and pen. It's a niche multi-use tool. pretty neat tbh

As I ponder upon my words, a small smile plays across my lips as I imagine you helpless while nipple cancer ravages your body.

I already have an injection right here. all I gotta do is stab it into your tits.

Dear Juno, It is me cuckchan! I think you need to know about my crippling addiction to cock. So henceforth first one to talk, gets to stay on my aircraft unless they find out about the crabs, crabs??? I got them from my lover, who was from the same mother, and was also my brother. But you crashed my aircraft didn't you, Juno. Your crashed it and and my heart didn't survive, but my penis did. Now it is a fucking MONSTER! Considering I have a mirco penis, it would be more apt to call it a POCKET MONSTER! I am currently sitting on a spikey buttplug while I pen this note to thee. They're one and the same, said spikey buttplug and pen. It's a niche multi-use tool. Pretty neat to be honest. As I ponder upon my words, a small smile plays across my lips as I imagine you helpless while nipple cancer ravages your body. I already have an injection right here. All I gotta do is stab it into your tits. However, I do say that…

I hope this letter finds your prolapse moist & your toenail fungus plentiful.

Dear Juno, It is me cuckchan! I think you need to know about my crippling addiction to cock. So henceforth first one to talk, gets to stay on my aircraft unless they find out about the crabs, crabs??? I got them from my lover, who was from the same mother, and was also my brother. But you crashed my aircraft didn't you, Juno. Your crashed it and and my heart didn't survive, but my penis did. Now it is a fucking MONSTER! Considering I have a mirco penis, it would be more apt to call it a POCKET MONSTER! I am currently sitting on a spikey buttplug while I pen this note to thee. They're one and the same, said spikey buttplug and pen. It's a niche multi-use tool. Pretty neat to be honest. As I ponder upon my words, a small smile plays across my lips as I imagine you helpless while nipple cancer ravages your body. I already have an injection right here. All I gotta do is stab it into your tits. However, I do say that I hope this letter finds your prolapse moist & your toenail fungus plentiful. I actually saved a little bit of your body fungus in this jar over, even after we broke up. I look at it every day before I go to bed…

P.S. BUILD WALL

BIG