Omegle sluts

Omegle slut thread cause last one died
Post gifs/pics/vids of your fav omegle whores and I'll add them to the main document so we can keep everything!

docs.google.com/document/d/10YU76hw57NEO2E2gsfy4tAOA3Z-oTL7iztCMEDPCi4s/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

xxx-chan.pw
xxx-chan.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Noice work nonetheless, found me some new fapping material it seems

also I done goofed by viewing this as my brother's account was still logged in, did any of you niggers notice

nah, google gives you anonymous animals, so no one would notice, even if obama was in the doc

They aren't as common as they used to be.

Cybersex / camming used to be fun when the internet was in it's early times in the early 2000s, and even all the way up to 2006 to 2012. Lots of good chicks looking to get off. Nowadays it's much harder to find chicks like that, ones that at least won't skip you in two seconds.

I swear I have some kind of PTSD now from all the fucking skipping. I get all kinds of "oh fuck a girl, is she going to skip?" lots of times what happens is that we'll get into to it, she'll show some skin and I'll have my cock out and then WHAM skip, I get blue balled yet again.

I honestly don't know what's better, getting the chance to see some tits or just getting a nice fap session with someone who has no cam and just likes looking at and complimenting dick.

Too often I find myself trying to vie for a nice phone sex session with whoever I get to cam with. Last time I got really fucking lucky, phone sexed a girl for a good half hour and it was glorious when I came everywhere.
We both finished and I hung up first, so I'm confident I left her wanting, which is good. Always do.

What other webcam chats do you guys use?
Is use
ChatRandom and Omegle

Bump

Well maybe you gotta talk to the chick and maybe get her turned on with some smooth lines instead of whipping out your dick the moment you see a female.

And this is why girls skip, because they don't want to get blue overied by some faggot on the internet.

You misunderstand me, when I said "she'll show some skin" I was implying that she also initially showed interest in doing the deed. Then halfway through she decided to cut out. I don't whip it out AS SOON as I see them, that's stupid because there is no build up.

Nigga you think I didn't have the courtesy to make sure she didn't cum first? I came and she came, then after a little chat I hung up. I didn't blue overy anyone.

I'm not one of those fags who just pulls out dick and skips till I find a grill. I talk to them first.

Alright, sorry user, nice to know you aren't a faggot.

Thanks

Now lets keep bumping this thread.

bump

NEW xxx CHAN

xxx-chan.pw

Plenty of comments, but no real pictures.
I'm enjoying the stories and conversations tho, so that's something.

Here's one for the night

oops

NEW xxx CHAN

xxx-chan.pw/

Why do you have so many videos of dudes jerking off?

Here's a chick I found on omegle then proceeded to get her on skype before nudes etc, I've got it up on mless

/014CD56

also if anyone knows how to "fix" corrupted videos that look like pic related, I could post more.

bump

anotha one

Kènnedi, despite the joy from our Skype days, I hurt you. I'm really sorry, I would eat your cooking for the rest of my life.
Kènnedi, despite the joy from our Skype days, I hurt you. I'm really sorry, I would eat your cooking for the rest of my life.

saturation is fucked.
some video software could change it to normal.

sequal please

must be nice, I can't even get it to work.

this is the last omegle thread on Holla Forums

they are banned after this

lol fuck… her face is all yumi… sequel now!

can't find a sequel :/ been looking for it forever

Will that help make Holla Forums great again?