On a desert island is you, your best friend and 2 beautiful girl (like pic rel )which they are friends...

On a desert island is you, your best friend and 2 beautiful girl (like pic rel )which they are friends. You know that the rescue will arrive in 6 weeks.
You have food and water only for two people for 3 weeks (1300kcal). Only you have the knife and 2m of rope. Island is a pile of sand with one tree.

How you survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

tr.im/TOqnf
lemmadot.ru/
saltysalty.ru/
tr.im/lP2UG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I get to pick the tree, we're set. I choose a bigass pine tree with a knot at the base big enough to sleep 3 in. Pine bark is edible, so our food can last long enough, and we can distil seawater using the containers our good water was in.

we eat the ugly girl

kill both girls because bros before hos and they're ugly anyway, or just leave them to starve alone.

Also, i can easily survive with that amount of food with the 4 of them unless by 3 weeks of food you mean "everyone starves and by the 3rd week it's been enough to die"

My best friend is Genie. We drop off the bimbos somewhere, pick up Jasmine, Carpet, and Appu, and go have some adventures. Eago can come if he behaves.

tr.im/TOqnf

Wasn't this asked a month ago?

In this scenario, I let the women know that one of them will die. The way I decide on who will be saved is the one who is the best sex slave. After the winner is chosen we wait for rescue and kill other woman before it arrives.
Eh fuck it, Kill best friend too. He got me into this.

This is half the required daily amount for a semi-fit guy per day.
Either I have that per person per day and we all live but look Ethiopian or we have that to share each day and I probably have to kill and eat someone just to survive myself or your "two people for 3 weeks" is actually the case and we get half rations and all survive looking Ethiopian.

If I claim my best friend is my penis, and the women who come along are monstergirls, I can produce food for all of us.

lemmadot.ru/

>New jb Chan opened<

saltysalty.ru/

Kènnedi, despite the joy from our Skype days, I hurt you. I'm really sorry, I would eat your cooking for the rest of my life.
Kènnedi, despite the joy from our Skype days, I hurt you. I'm really sorry, I would eat your cooking for the rest of my life.

tr.im/lP2UG

the look on that girls face as she tongues that ass

KEK

The thing about this hypothetical question is that if the food Is rationed properly, everyone is able to survive. For instance, help will arrive in 42 days and you have enough food to comfortably feed 4 people for a week and a half. But the thing is that the human body has been known to survive without food for 40 days, and since we're trapped on a small island with only 1 tree and I would a assume is a very limited surface area, we wont need 1300 cal a day to survive. If the food was rationed out so that everyone ate at lest 325 calories per day, there would be enough food to last the entire ordeal. So the only real threat is diseases (which is highly unlikely due to the isolated environment.) and storms.

I kill and cook my friend and the bitches live on the protein in my cum.

Do you do cum lite for those on restricted calories?