TED CRUZ FATHER CONFIRMED FOR SECOND JFK SHOOTER

TED CRUZ FATHER CONFIRMED FOR SECOND JFK SHOOTER

IT'S OVER, CRUZ IS LITERALLY FUCKING FINISHED!

FOR DECADES THEY LAUGHED AT US FOR OUR GRASSY KNOLL THEORY

WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

milfuegos.blogspot.com/2016/04/was-father-of-presidential-hopeful-cruz.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins
youtube.com/watch?v=KX1CSSZa1v0
freedomoutpost.com/constitutional-eligibility-is-a-matter-of-national-security-the-family-time-line-of-rafael-edward-ted-cruz/
ixquick.eu/
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ted_Cruz
ixquick.eu/
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
twitter.com/theonion/status/702248093429927937
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_J._Pecker
abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=122032
content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1831856_1831858_1831880,00.html
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/balance-of-trade
infowars.com/roger-stone-cruz-dropped-out-because-of-jfk-revelation/
youtube.com/watch?v=mtOrTfd-cN0
youtube.com/watch?v=BS-HbHfGiec
youtube.com/watch?v=54nZBpvxuZA
examiner.com/article/could-the-mystery-of-ted-cruz-s-father-s-past-now-be-solved
news.nationalpost.com/news/the-50-year-old-mystery-behind-that-photo-of-lee-harvey-oswald
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/05/03/fact-check-donald-trump-ted-cruz-rafael-cruz-lee-harvey-oswald/83896160/
archive.is/l4ad3
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/03/donald-trump/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-linking-ted-cruzs-f/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more scans, let's see the story.

Jesus fucking christ if this is true ted and his traitor communist father should be killed tonight

Goodness

Kek. I remember the sticky we had of this. I didn't think anything would come of it. The states coming up are ones where the Kennedy family was well liked too.

Who's going the be the Jack Ruby of this saga?

I don't know how to feel about this.

If no one gave a shit about the sex scandal, then no one will care about this shit.

You don't get any more outsider than having a president killing dad

OFFICIAL WARREN COMMISSION EVIDENCE

Magnificent.

Wasn't there something linking Rafael Cruz to Meyer Lansky?

Didn't we have a thread of that up for a week?
Are they troving our boards for juicy stories after Milo's success?

yep, mixed feelings over here too. also the corollary; any shit they dig up on these people can now be dismissed as "tabloids lel".

Yes. Which is why I keep saying we need to establish a Holla Forums news corp and use the profits to fund nationist stuff.

Fixed that for you.

The thing is these tabloid print mostly gossip tier bullshit. But its never bullshit. Due to the nature of what the publish they fact check the shit out of everything. If they didn't any given issue would result in them being sued into insolvency.

did he have an ay lmao as an accomplice?

Probably to get it out of the way first before actual news media report it. To downplay and discredit it before hand.

Is anything going to come from the sex scandal?

it is bullshit now. investigative journalism has been relegated to the fringes of news reporting.

you don't believe tabloid shit, right brah? = you're not one of them conspiracy nuts, right brah?

i feel slightly mad for it, too.

Pick one.

If you're trying to be retarded, you've passed with flying colours.

Unfortunately if this is true we need a better source for the normies to even believe it for a minute.

What a fuckin' waste of quads you shill cuck

It's cool as fuck that you learned some buzzwords but tell me how I'm wrong.

Cruz belongs in Gitmo.

It's cool as fuck that you can bait but tell me how you're not a cuck

lel

The National Enquirer as a lot more credibility than some random kike in a chinese pictograph board so you hardly have the authority to question it

They will probably do their last resort option at this rate, taking America down the path to civil war just because they can't admit they lost.

For the last fucking time:

In order to sue the media for printing lies, as a political figure or celebrity, you must successfully prove that the story did not occur.

Because it's so hard to prove that these claims didn't occur, they obviously do not get sued. This is why Trump wants to open the libel laws.

Under the current rules, I could accuse Heidi Klum of raping me and The National Enquirer could print the story. Unless she can prove that she DIDN'T rape me, then she can't do anything.

In Europe and among normal people in America, the laws are different and much more strict. But celebrities are fair game.

Going by Jim's gay forced meme we've gone to the Berenstayn universe or whatever the fuck, which would explain these happenings and the huge comeback from recent rough weeks

For the record, the source for all of this (the Holla Forums thread and the NE story) is the Wayne Madsen Report. Here's the article:

milfuegos.blogspot.com/2016/04/was-father-of-presidential-hopeful-cruz.html

I suggest reading the whole thing. The only thing we know about Rafael Cruz is that his entire biography is a lie.

April 29 is the next update in Sibley's request to be able to legally release the DC Madam's documents

Yeah we all know they're always wrong.

If it can not be tied to the CIA it isn't legit.

Doctor Carson i am CIA

Is it already available on the shelves? It's almost 12 days early

The Elton John issue cover is still around here

Drowning El Rato just got personal.

Just like in Memphis in Black

dude what

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things doesn't belong.

yes

National Enquirer has on of our digs and pics on the front page.

Why not talk about it?

*one

one of our digs

When has the National Enquirer printed a lie?

Non American here, why did you posted this with a timestamp ?

Yes we need to wait for a jew to print it before we can trust it.

I finally get it guys…

TED CRUZ IS ZODIAC JR.

It's as this user says

CIA ties or nothing. Everyone and their mother knows they helped.

This place is fucking garbage.

Lot of Cruz Jews out today.

if that turd can snipe like that anybody can

Okay, feel free to leave :^)

I agree that it's annoying to be called a shill when you're not, but the problem of shills is very real on Holla Forums.

People want to be paranoid here, they see it as a good thing. If you don't like it, stop posting.

If dubs, Cruz's career is ruined by this.

(checked)

Have a bump, Dan

Nice dubs m8

pick two

I CAN'T STAND THIS! I WANT TO GO BACK! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?! WHERE DID IT GET "THIS" WRONG?!

As long as the real story gets reported, it matters not who did it.

Fuck traditional news sources. With the internet they are obsolete anyway.

When the Jew took over.

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

I saw the same damn magazine at the supermarket yesterday. They're already out.

So. that means Men in Black was right, that the supposed tabloids are the ones telling the truth?
Dear God, if Bat Boy was real I'm gonna shit myself.

We Harry Potter now.

When all the "reputable" news sources are repeating the official story fed to them by the powers that be, our plucky heroes get the truth out by having it printed in a tabloid nobody takes seriously.

Cruz confirmed for evil wizard?

Didn't they give you any training? Is this what you thought your career in "intelligence" would look like? Not exactly James Bond, are you.

It's not as if someone is paying you to be here-… Oh, wait, that's right.

Then why are you here?

This really sounds like a tall order, his Cuban dad was a JFK shooter?

Look I want Cruz to go down as well… but I'm pretty sure there isn't any evidence here.

Can anybody be a bro and scan the inside pages?

FTFY

How can you be 'pretty sure' without even reading the article?

Gee, it doesn't sound a little farfetched to you?

Haha here's the thing newfriends, whether you're just mindlessly parroting your peripheral route programming or pushing the programming for pay no one is impressed with how normal or well adjusted you are. No one thinks you're cool and wants to have opinions similar to yours. No one likes you.

Around here posters only like information, theory, philosophy. Opinoin posting, concern trolling, etc is shilling whether you do it for free or for shekels.

Not really if you think about it. It's like saying going to the moon is far fetched. You can't just dismiss something because its "far fetched." That's a tactic used by kikes and leftists to shut down the other side's argument under the guise of impossibility.

Heh, was a BOD with a sneaky faggot who used to do just that to control people.

IT'S MORE THAN JUST HERE

Daily Mail too.

Went from being:

youtube.com/watch?v=KX1CSSZa1v0

To being a built-in whistleblower for the UK.

IF
this was infinity next, the HWs could just past a small box on the side of the front page where someone pastes links to news articles and they get converted into archive links for all of Holla Forums to see. Then as you post the link, it allows the option to make a thread with it the first time it's posted. If someone else tries to post it, it tells them if it's already there or not, to avoid double posts.

All of that would go beautifully well with a self update front page, but we don't live in a perfect world.

Wish the site would get fixed so HWs starts implementing new features like that.

Hot Wheels has been in the hospital for over a month now. For all we know he'll literally die before fixing the site.

Nope, That's a Serb dress

I can gay marry him and get him on Canadian medicare. Sorry, it won't be consummated though.

your objection was already answered here:

it wasn't our discovery it was Wayne Madsen's discovery, someone posted a link to his blog

trying so hard

Looks like evidence that arabs ruin all cultures they take over

almost page 25.

more details about Rafael:

freedomoutpost.com/constitutional-eligibility-is-a-matter-of-national-security-the-family-time-line-of-rafael-edward-ted-cruz/

Is Holla Forums aware that Cruz submits "right to be fogotten" requests to google to hide what a shady little rat he is?

I don't think we've even scratched the surface of what El Rato has been involved in. Imagine how much dirt the Clintons have saved up to throw at him.

I'm not familiar with any of the evidence specifically linking Cruz's dad to the assassination

But Papa Cruz was the right age at the time, and he was a right-wing Cuban

We know from the confession of E Howard Hunt that the actual shooters were CIA-employed anti-Castro Cubans.

Basically the entire plot relied heavily on right wing Cuban exiles to do much of the actual work.

So it could have been Ted's dad. The anti-Castro exile community was small and insular.

Thinking of Weekly World News, user. NE is a celebrity gossip rag famous for exposing infidelity among famous people. Not a stretch for them to expose criminal conspiracies among them too.

implying what?

another reason to dump Google and use IxQuick

ixquick.eu/

Cuban CIA spook involved with anti-Castro operations alongside LHO. Not too far from there to running ops in the US against a president who stood up against (((them))).

If this is true I dont know what to believe anymore.

He may not have been the second shooter – OP used a clickbait title – but there's a good chance he used to work for the CIA and was part of the Operation Northwoods-like plot to kill Kennedy.

those lips make my dick go boing

Pathetic.

If you change your mind, livestream it for donations.

In her case it's very vulgar, though. I would never date a woman who wants to look like a literal prostitute.

Its not bait it was discovered they had ties and he fled to Canadacuck after the shooting.
so uh..

(x)

Just gibs up nigger.

Dude, the National Enquirer was cited here several times during the Sex Scandal…

The guy in the vid looks nothing like Rafael. This is shilling the pic bears more resemblance.

Imagine being Ted Cruz and finding out your dad killed JFK while in the middle of your run for president?

Jewish Heihachi

IxQuick's results ARE google results AFAIK.

Startpage is Google, ixquick includes results from other search engines as well, such as Yandex.

kek

ixquick and startpage merged days ago, you can't choose between the two anymore.

Holy fuck, the sherminator is a time traveller

It's not a good quality video, it's hard to say

you're not paying attention are you?

RATO IS FINISHED

A MESS

quads

IxQuick and Startpage are the same company. Startpage is Google's results through a proxy. IxQuick is a meta search engine using multiple search engines like Bing, Yandex, Yahoo, etc. but not Google.

But the confusion is that IxQuick.com is now the same thing as Startpage.com and has been for about a month ago, the two websites have merged.

So to use the real IxQuick meta search engine you need to use .eu website IxQuick.eu

ixquick.eu/

Update your bookmarks.

You need to use the .eu website, that's where the real IxQuick meta search engine is now located. The only merger that happened was IxQuick.com is now the same as Startpage.com but IxQuick still lives on at the .eu website:

ixquick.eu/

update your bookmarks.

THE RAT LIES CAUGHT IN HIS TRAP

Im so glad I dont let my son watch tv

This is just shopped, right?

I think I'll need some evidence tbh.

Better stick to an open-source search engine like searx.me , Ixquick/Startpage are closed source (although breddy gud otherwise, can easily replace Google).

8ch.net/tech/ddg.html

ive done some professional high quality photoshop work for sat imaging projects for the military.. Thats a damn good shop if it is one. I dont see any obvious manipulation. only way to really test it would be to open it up in cs but I havent the time.. Too busy rubbing one out tbqh.

what ever happened to the sex scandal?

Was there just nothing there? Still waiting on more evidence? What is going on with that?

The tabloid that made the accusations has not enough weight to float the story hard enough for it to break national news and the mainstream media has agreed not to discuss it at all.
Fuck, even Drudge didn't mention it anywhere.

The lawyer who could blow the case right open is barred by law from talking about their former clients' clients and that is currently under agonizingly slow review by judges.

This was all we needed to be 100% sure that Trump is literally Satan-Hitler-Jong-Hussein.
No story here folks! (: ^ 0)

yes that National Enquirer:

the research was done by Wayne Madsen

April 29 is in four days

Captured: Donald Trump's reaction to the Rato/Cucksich team-up news.

What the fuck is going on

Who is Jewing who anymore

I mean I hate Lyin' Ted and any dirt we can get on the rat is good but Jesus H Christ, it's fucking National Enquirer.

See:

kys mods

it was james files you fucking inbred

WAT
W
A
T
Holy shit, is there anything disgusting Rato (same for Hillary) isn't linked to?

Oh damn! They are out for blood!

Fucking brutal

image magick has a tool or something along those lines that can reveal artifacts of editing.

Are you kidding? The sex scandal dominated the airwaves for more than a week. The rat was digging himself so deep in a hole that the media decided to report back on Corey Lewandowski getting charged, something they knew was already going to happen. The sex scandal was yuuge? Are you dumb or a shill?

now i'm glad this faggot got shot

I assumed they were talking about the first shooter being George H.W. Bush, but maybe you're right.

Hi Dan

The National Enquirer isn't the Weekly World News.

remenber, rato and kasich just teamed up to stop trump, now kasich is going to be in hot water out of associating with the family that killed JFK

enjoy the oc my friends

THE RAT HAS BEEN POISONED TO DEATH, I REPEAT: THE RAT HAS BEEN POISONED TO DEATH.

it was true before those digits, it's even more true now.

Looks fake to me, the head looks different to the body, it looks like it was taken with a less grainy camera than the rest the edges between his head and the background look very sharp. I don't think the lighting of the head and body match either, there is a lot of light hitting the right side of his body/arm but not much hitting his face.
still a damn good shop though

Rare Trump

It's fake yes. You can see incongruities if you zoom in.

But the biggest hint is the addition of artificial noise and use of low resolution. Always be incredulous of an unbelievable picture when it is presented in low resolution (and is modern.) It's a common trick, you work in high res then downsize so that your editing is harder to spot and less skill/time required to make a convincing shoop but even so you will leave traces unless you're willing to spend a very long time on the work.

Forgot link.

It's from the Onion it seems.

twitter.com/theonion/status/702248093429927937

That's because tabloids love bringing up dirt and mainstream media is busy trying to hide it.

That's all women are user, there's no such thing as an honorable woman. Even a woman in a marriage is just prostituting for one steady customer.

indeed. However it can't get over it's shit reputation very well

The Left and the establishment (same thing? kek) has successfully memed a knee-jerk disgust to tabloids in people who value intelligence. A bit like the "believing in racial differences is a sign of low intelligence" or "conservatives have a lower IQ". I don't think it requires further explanation because everyone knows what I'm talking about. This is a form of appeal to sophistication, one of the ways that the left herds millennials.

"You don't believe in the holocaust??? You're and and "

Same thing with tabloids. It's also laughable because the implication is that mainstream publications other than tabloids are somehow reliable when we know that they aren't.

this

At least she's honest about being a whore.

Remember that newspapers can work for the elite/govt/whatever-you-want-to-call-it by DELIBERATELY having a shit reputation amongst most people.

Then if something really damaging breaks, the newspaper with the really bad rep can break it, causing the story to become tainted by association and rejected by default.

If I was an elite/NWO and wanted to discredit some really damaging information which I knew was going to be released no matter what I did, I would have a newspaper under my control such as the Daily Sport publish the story (the DM doesn't have such a low reputation as the National Enquirer, it is still considered an actual newspaper.)

If you want a human example of this, Sinead Mccarthy and others like her who deliberately tag flat "earth/sky dome/holographic moon/nukes are actually just large conventional explosive bombs" on to White Nationalism in order to inoculate newcomers against WN.

SOMEBODY GIVE THE DETAILS OF THIS
How was his father involved!?

We know that Harvey didn't do it. Or at least he didn't shoot from the location that the official story claims.

That's becuase they're for retards.

Simple. Since the Jew/globalist/corporate takeover of just about all formerly "legit" news outlets, proceeding from about 25 years ago onward, more and more old school investigative journalists have ended up working for formerly questionable tabloids like the Mail and the Enquirer. Those newspapers are the only ones who will hire anyone to investigate the forbidden anymore The MSM now only exists as an indoctrinational mouthpiece for the state. Welcome to 1984. It crept up on you so carefully you never noticed until it was too late.

Q.E.D

This is most likely

Plenty of people have been aware of this since at least the 90s. You're never going to have more than a statistical handful of people who are equipped to accept that they're being lied to 24/7 by their own government, media and teachers.

Yes. Thank you.

Why even sticky this thread? Sticky one when there is actual shit happening

Kill yourself before you're made into an example.

Ok give me something

A Cuban that wanted to kill JFK?

Anyone know which Jew Cruz and his father was/is in the pocket of?

Here you go.

kek

Ok you convinced me, el rato is the son of the JFK killer. And im the shill, in a thread with nothing. Jesus christ, get your shit together guys.

I'm planning on tracing where you originate from and making an example out of you.

Every time a president speaks about (((them))) something happens to them.

Rafael Cruz is a dumbfuck CIA-nigger connected to that other dumbfuck CIA-nigger Bush.

y'all niggers need to understand something.

Salon is a run-at-a-loss propaganda arm. You sue them, fuck it, they have no resources.

National Enquirer is run for profit, so they are a juicy target for libel suits. This means if they reach on something, they at the very least have an independently verifiable source on it.

So, yes, in [CURRENT YEAR], The National Enquirer is much more reliable than most news sites.

Ok, I live in the netherlands Utrecht. Come at me Schlomo

OY VEY BEL DE AIVD DEZE GOY MOET DOOD

(((Jack Ruby)))

But seeing as everyone considers it a tabloid (thus not real) couldn't it fall under parody?

Not saying you're wrong, just playing devils advocate because it's the kind of argument these fuckers would use to still call the NE, shit.

Does the NE have an actual escape clause like, this is intended for entertainment purposes only in .002pt font or the like?

Oh another poster with only memes posting in this thread. I guess you dont have any sources to post either? Its all im asking for, sources in a fucking sticky thread. Jesus christ, this board got cucked hard in the few days I was away

why are you replying to me you dumbfuck CIA-nigger?

Clapless foreigner here. I have never read the National Enquirer, but US movies etc always depict it as being lies and trash. Is that because it is not run by Jews or overseen by the CIA?

Truer still.

That's a big gun.

to shoot

details are here:

It isn't filled with outlandish lies, it's not the Weekly World News, think of it as 50/50 speculation/truth. National Enquirer articles have ended the political careers of John Edwards and Gary Hart

Wayne Madsen is a homosexual communist Jewish NSA operative.

All the stories originating from Wayne Madsen are psy-ops.

Wayne Madsen is also a paid reporter for Infowars.com, which is a confirmed CIA domestic psychological operation.

Actually, it's both. The National Enquirer is owned by Jewish publishing mogul David Pecker, who is also a close friend of Donald Trump:

David Pecker is the Chairman and CEO of American Media (publisher).[1] He is the publisher of National Enquirer, Star, Sun, Weekly World News, Globe, Men's Fitness, Muscle and Fitness, Flex, Fit Pregnancy and Shape. He has served in his current role at AMI since 1999 and previously served as Chairman and CEO of Hachette Filipacchi Médias. He began his career as an accountant and, at CBS Magazines, rose to V.P., Controller. As the junior of four employees in a partnership, CBS Magazines was LBO'd and then sold to Hachette. He soon after became CEO at Hachette when the other three partners resigned.

The NE is a Jewish owned publication, you Trumpstein shitposter.

The tabloids have nothing to lose if they tell the truth.

so if i'm reading this right, oswald was a scapegoat for the kikes, ruby was a kike and the latter tied up the loose end for (((them))) by assassinating the former?

This message was brought to you by Renegayde Broadcasting and Firedouser Media

how young are you lad?

and that is correct.

but also more than kikes were involved.

Thanks for confirmed that US Dept. of Defense contractors shills are swarming all over this board.

This board is dominated by Dept. of Defense spooks.

In fact, Holla Forums itself is owned by a Dept. of Defense spook.

But they're both published by the same Kike:

David Pecker is the Chairman and CEO of American Media (publisher).[1] He is the publisher of National Enquirer, Star, Sun, Weekly World News, Globe, Men's Fitness, Muscle and Fitness, Flex, Fit Pregnancy and Shape. He has served in his current role at AMI since 1999 and previously served as Chairman and CEO of Hachette Filipacchi Médias. He began his career as an accountant and, at CBS Magazines, rose to V.P., Controller. As the junior of four employees in a partnership, CBS Magazines was LBO'd and then sold to Hachette. He soon after became CEO at Hachette when the other three partners resigned.

not young enough, thats for sure

i just never investigated the issue. i'm not surprised in the least, i simply never cared about specifics to any extent.

That doesn't change the fact that they were right about John Edwards, Gary Hart, Tiger Woods and Jesse Jackson and others.

Jesse Jackson Admits Affair, Illegitimate Child
abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=122032

Tabloid Truths
content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1831856_1831858_1831880,00.html

-Edwards Infidelity

After Enquirer staffers caught Edwards visiting Hunter at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in July, other news organizations began to take the story seriously. Weeks later, the Enquirer published a blurry "spy photo" purporting to show Edwards holding Hunter's newborn. Two days later, he admitted on national television that he did have an affair with Hunter but claimed he was not the father of her child.

-Rush on Drugs

The National Enquirer reports that Rush Limbaugh is addicted to painkillers. The radio-show host admits to his audience that the story is true and says he is checking into rehab. The source for the story was Limbaugh's maid.

-Jesse Jackson's Love Child

The National Enquirer breaks the news that Jesse Jackson had an extramarital affair and fathered a child outside his marriage. The story gets picked up by media outlets across the country before the Enquirer issue even hits newsstands, and Jackson issues a statement confirming the report.

-Gennifer Flowers Affair

Star reports that presidential candidate Bill Clinton had an affair with Gennifer Flowers. After Clinton gave an interview to 60 Minutes to deny the story, Flowers — who had been paid by Star — held a press conference and played tapes of conversations between herself and Clinton. Clinton later admitted that he did have an affair with Flowers, in a deposition for the Paula Jones sexual-harassment case.

-Gary Hart Gets Busted

Weeks after Gary Hart drops out of the presidential race, the National Enquirer publishes photographs of model Donna Rice sitting on his lap during a vacation in Bimini. Hart had withdrawn his candidacy after the Miami Herald reported that he was having an affair with Rice, which he denied was true. After the pictures were published in the Enquirer, Hart said on Nightline that he had not been faithful to his wife.

OK that wasn't the National Enquirer, it was Star

So is Roger Stone, but you Trump faggots worship him.

Why the double standard? Oh right, you're imbeciles.

don't forget that in Warren Commision, (((Arlen Specter))) made up the final "magic bullet" conclusion through the jewish Philadelphia area politicians

That's not what you Trumpstein shitposters would be saying if the National Enquirer published a derogatory story about your G-d emperor. But luckily for you that will never happen since the Kike publisher of National Enquirer is a close personal friend of Trumpstein.

This board was brought to you by the US Dept. of Defense and its corporate partners.

Forgot pictures.

I citizen's united says corporations are persons, then you just have to conclude

person = corporation

thus we are, in the fiction of legalese, corporations thus being known as a thing not a human being

You can thank deceased US Supreme Court justice guinea dago wop Antonin Scalia for that decision.

what double standard?

first, stone isn't running for president, Don is. Second, stone's degeneracy in the past doesn't mean anything to anyone today, because it's both old news and also doesn't affect his ability to assist in Trump's campaign. Third, even if Stone was somehow the one running for pres, the Trump campaign is not the one that's constantly trying to ring the "good moral christian" conservative bell. Trump has never tried to claim the "holier than thou" high ground with regards to religious morality.

So tell me where the double standard is. Tell me, SPECIFICALLY, how Stone's sexual past matters in the context of the current presidential campaign.

Trumpstein logic.

That explains why you Trumpstein shitposters don't care about Donald Trump's completely degenerate sex life, including attending transsexual orgies in the basement of Studio 54 in the late 1970's with his gay Jewish mentor Roy Cohn.

I understand.

no, it's been like this since fuedal times.

get some early editions of law dictionaries

Black's Law / 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary / Samuel Johnson 1756 Dictionary

also, Blackstone's Commentary on Law

thank you for doing exactly what i knew you would. You didn't answer my questions whatsoever, you change the subject, and you ad hom.

you didn't post anything about that, you didn't give any evidence for that, you posted about STONE. Now you're changing it to Trump.

Second, I ask you to give me specifics about how Stone's sexual past matters in today's current pres race. Answer me, you faggot. How does Stone's degeneracy have anything to do with MAGA? What does his swinging have anything to do with deporting illegals and building a wall? What does Stone's wife swapping have anything to fucking do with common-sense trade laws and refusing to get further embroiled in the middle east?

You call me a shitposter even though I'm posting in good faith and you obvious aren't.

stop dodging my questions and answer them, you faggot.

What kind of story? I thought Trump himself wrote about his orgy days when he was younger in one of his book.

^^^ THIS ^^^

Imagine being a prostitute and figuring out it was Ted Cruz that called for your services.

This paranoia was brought to you a lack of Zyprexa. Don't forget to take your medication.

WTF IS THIS REAL? IS THIS JUST FANTASY??

Do the math.

What the fuck are you on about?

who the fuck thought the enquirer was something to sticky, mods confirmed retards

who stickies the national enquirer? we need a mandatory iq test for moderation positions tbh

also let me post hotwheels

rip

Holy shit someone edit this with him in a Dracula cape trying too block the sunlight from a window.

That's why you always blackmail the jews you want to work with

duh

You the IISO guy from the other day?

What trigger you?

Rato, you hired discount shills from Pakistan AGAIN?

horrible taste fam

looks like we triggered another one

everything is purely a coincidence :^)

Thanks for the salt, m8.

"""""""reliable source"""""""

Alright, at this point I'm calling it. The mod stickying these shit threads secretly wants us to HATE Trump. How else can you explain them stickying such utter tabloid filth?

Remember the Cruz sex scandal you braindead chucklefucks were hypocritically screeching about?

Yeah, how did THAT National Enquirer story turn out for you, retards? Nothing came of it. The guy never released the documents he claimed he was going to. Whole thing was a fucking hoax.

And here you faggots are gagging on Trump's dick.

Are you going for the Award for Biggest Kike Cock Sucker? Because you sure sound like you are.

Reminder, this is the same magazine that has stated Trump:

Either you just searched for all of those images, in which case you are a sad, deranged loser… or you already had those saved, in which case you are a shill.

Go to hell.

Eat shit, shekelstein.

Oooooh, buttmad you don't have a response to all of this?

TRUMP IS A NIGGERFUCKING DEGENERATE CUCK WHOSE DAUGHTER SUCKS JEW DICK EVERY NIGHT, AND NONE OF YOUR WHINING CAN CHANGE THAT FAGGOT.

Whelp… now I'm sure you're a shill. Filtered and reported. Next time don't use so many buzzwords.

I'll go ahead a be 1 more person saying this shouldn't be stickied.

I don't come here to circle jerk about Trump. Well, I like to circle jerk about actual shit, not tabloids.

A shill for what you stupid fuck? That's all you can do. The facts have been presented, and you just bent over and took it because you don't even have a god damned response.

Trumpfag status: FUCKING TOLD.

You're almost right, but replace Kikes with Organized Crime.

JFK's father was a member of the Mafia and had been so since running hooch during prohibition. The family fortune was built on crime. When Kennedy gave Rob the go ahead to start pressuring on Hoover to go after organized crime instead of Communists, the Mob got pissed and decided to retaliate.

Thread got almost 300 replies, tons of people have seen it, the sticky served its purpose.

Now it's going to get bumped from all the shitposting and people will still see it. No big deal.

> The mod stickying these shit threads secretly wants us to HATE Trump
>Remember the Cruz sex scandal you braindead chucklefucks
>how did THAT National Enquirer story turn out for you, retards?

First you attempt to sound like one of us, then three seconds later completely discard it. You think anyone's going to fall for this?

you're not even trying. I'm going to give you the same treatment that shut up the other shill a couple dozen posts back, assuming you aren't the same insufferable faggot.

Here we go.

And? The reason we make Cruz's fuckery a big deal it because 1) it's new and therefore damaging and 2) he's standing on a platform of being a moral, ethical christian. Airing Trump's dirty laundry about his personal life doesn't currently matter because 1) it was aired years ago, people have seen it already, therefore nowhere near as damaging because people already know, 2) Trump is not standing on a platform of being a nice, ethical, moral christian god-fearing man, and 3) the media is already doing anything and everything they can to smear him, so any information about his personal life years ago gets drowned out by the insane lies about him they cook up every other hour.

and this post also convinces me you're an outright shill (and not a very good one) as the other user mentioned. You're just emotional and fucking belligerent, with caps lock blaring while you jump around screaming that you just told someone when all you've done is do the same things they did.

address my points or shut the fuck up.

on it

Context, retard. The first us refers to posters on Holla Forums the you refers to trumpshills like yourself. The people making shit threads like this. Threads like these have killed my support for Trump. I've said this many times, at one point I said "I prefer Cruz, but if Trump gets the nomination I'd still vote for him." Because of garbage like this, I can't say that anymore.

Right, you have no response to those images then?

These are different charges, dipshit. These include claims he fucked a black chick -a particularly ugly one as well- and got cucked repeatedly by his women. Kind of pokes a massive hole through that whole "masculine patriarchal savior of the white race" if he's a cuckold with jungle fever, idiot.

Turned out to be completely made up.

TWO CUHRINTHIANZ, YOU LIKE THAT, RIGHT?

Trump's made those same claims you human garbage, just adding "Oh, but it's okay when he lies because I know he's full of shit" is the exact same defense libtards gave Obama for previously being against gay marriage. It makes you a worthless, scummy hypocrite with no principles. A total fucking faggot.

Evidently you forgot all about it, or you wouldn't be citing National Enquirer as a source. Either it's useless as a source, or Trump is a nigger-fucking cuckold. So which fucking is it, faggot?

Like I already pointed out, that's exactly what he's going. And again, this "Batman can't kill people, but it's okay for Joker to do it" 'logic' just makes you look like a massive fucking sociopath, and Trump look like a monster. Reconsider it imbecile.

That's the point you fucking retard. How the fuck does it feel? How the fuck do you like getting fucked right up the as with your own rhetoric and tactics? This is the exact same source you're trying to use to attack Cruz specifically stating Trump is a cuckold degenerate, and you've danced around this like the prissy faggot you are again and again because your bitch ass has no response and just got TOLD. Oh, you don't like aggressive rhetoric?

Then go sit with Jeb you low-energy cuck.

FRESH FUCKING OC

Someone needs a dictionary.

Man, I get that it is hard to criticize Trump on Holla Forums, but Cruz? Really?

Trump is something of a question mark, but he could be an amazing president. Cruz is just another tool of Israel. Some of his fiscal conservatism isn't bad, but he's not even at the level of a Rand Paul.

noice

As the trade deficit tradingeconomics.com/united-states/balance-of-trade shows, offshoring happened in the ’90s. That’s not driven by ’50s or ’30s labor agitation. It was driven by it becoming illegal to hire manufacturing workers in the US who aren't going to piss on the corn flakes and video themselves doing it. Recently SJWs have begun trying to enforce those same laws that killed manufacturing in the US against the tech industry in the US.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was rightly claimed not to contain racial quotas. It instead contained a 50 year program of lawfare, a.k.a. barratry (once upon a time, trying to slowly build up precedent by picking and choosing cases and harassing defendants into settling was considered illegal behavior, not admirable behavior), with the intention of banning Whites from saying or even thinking the word nigger or that trannies shouldn't be allowed in the pool women's locker room right before child swim time, because the worst possible thing for your soul is to say the word nigger and your soul is the most important thing.

It was discovered in 1971 (Griggs) that, since niggers are in fact equal to Whites (no one will dispute this, c.f. CRA), it is discriminatory (cf CRA) to refuse to hire them by means of a test that “isn’t substantially related to the job”. It was finally discovered in 2009 (FDNY) that, since niggers are in
fact equal to Whites (CRA), it is discriminatory (CRA) to refuse to hire them by means of a test that is directly related to the job.

In 1979, the Supreme Court ruled that the CRA didn’t bar employers from favoring women and minorities; the United Steelworkers was sued by a FUCKING WHITE MALE who argued that the union’s affirmative action program was violating his civil rights, meaning the unions were on board with affirmative action programs in the ’80s.

In 1988, advocacy groups for nigger and spic interests alleged that a police sergeant exam in New York City was discriminatory because it had a disparate impact on niggers and spics. The niggers and spics got a settlement, a consent decree that niggers and spics would get promoted despite their lower scores. Subsequently, a bunch of FUCKING WHITE MALEs sued alleging that their scores were higher than the scores of the niggers and spics getting promoted; the Supreme Court ruled that the rules are the rules (cf Ted Cruz), only parties to a lawsuit are eligible to appeal its judgment.

Offshoring of manufacturing happens here, after the ruling that niggers and spics must be promoted regardless of ability.

Later on, in 1999, Nassau County had been under a consent decree to reduce the disparate impact the police entrance exam had on niggers, so some FUCKING WHITE MALEs and spics sued alleging that it discriminated against them.

Ten years later, the FDNY decision.

Roger Stone is 8" plus?!

Wonder if Stone has firsthand intimate knowledge of any of the players in this drama?

No, we don't.

Nothing would surprise me. He's probably a wild degenerate in private. But I don't care if he fucks mules on Lent, I am interested in him as a President, not a stud. Unless you have pics, of course. That would be undeniably interesting.

Still voting for him.

You're trying to shock the wrong people here. This isn't Mason City, Iowa.

like it or not faggot, its election season. The board is now a trump board.

If trump turns out to be another kike dick sucking faggot dear god pls no then its all ogre.

If trump even turns around just the immigration issue, he will be forever hailed as a hero of Holla Forums

hell, him spitting in the face of the media and PC culture will forever make him a controversial Holla Forums hero.

TL:DR dont be a faggot, Trump is our only shot. If it turns out hes a faggot, we're only back where we are now.

>including attending transsexual orgies

Can you at least try to be subtle?

For the tenth time, The National Enquirer ended the political careers of Gary Hart and John Edwards because those stories were true. More examples of true National Enquirer stories here: (Jesse Jackson, Rush Limbaugh)

Remember the $500 000 Cruz sent to Fiorina's campaign where one of the alleged mistress is working?

The lawyer wants to release the DC Madam documents without the risk of being sent to jail for contempt of court. Next update is April 29

y she got a arabic pendant on there tho fam?

he had sex wtih 5 ayy lmaos too last time they ran a story on him

anyone has a source that bernie is a zionist? I can convince someone with this one simple step, but can't find anything convincing

>The people making shit threads like this. Threads like these have killed my support for Trump. I've said this many times, at one point I said "I prefer Cruz, but if Trump gets the nomination I'd still vote for him." Because of garbage like this, I can't say that anymore.

Sincere Cruzbot or an employee of Applied Memetics?

>Kind of pokes a massive hole through that whole "masculine patriarchal savior of the white race"

implying most people here consider Trump THE "masculine patriarchal savior of the white race"

I vote Applied Memetics.

Listen, why don't you instead try to defend Cruz:

on his support for the TPA and the TPP?

on his proposed a 500% increase of H-1B visas?

on the fact that he copied Trump's immigration plan because he couldn't come up with a better plan?

on hiring Phil Gramm to be his economy advisor?

on the fact that the GOP establishment now support Ted Cruz, including the Bush clan?

on the fact that Heidi Cruz approved of a Council on Foreign Relations report that proposed reducing sovereignty and increasing immigration from Mexico?

You're seem so mad that this particular thread has been stickied that you forgot all the other problems with Cruz.

It's a tabloid… Wish we had more credible sources, like a blog or something.
I actually find this very intriguing

but Destephano means that Disparate Impact got assraped tho.

she looks like one of those koi fishes you see at a lake dock that you feed little fish pellets, kek

I'll support Cruz.

Here you go.

Holla Forums finally found the hots sheets. bout time Holla Forums

b

Timely bump. The first thread is gone, this is the second one and the third one is here

Mini bump. in case the National Enquirer has more.

HOW MANY ZODIAX CAN A ZODIAC KILLER KILL IF A ZODIAC KILLER KILLED ZODIAX

WUT?

Roger Stone: Cruz Dropped Out Because Of JFK Revelation

infowars.com/roger-stone-cruz-dropped-out-because-of-jfk-revelation/

youtube.com/watch?v=mtOrTfd-cN0

The title is clickbait, Stone doesn't say that in that particular excerpt but I can't find the whole Rogert Stone interview on Alex Jones' channel.

part of the Wayne Madsen interview:

Did Cruz Drop Out To Cover Up Kennedy Assassination Connection?

youtube.com/watch?v=BS-HbHfGiec

in that video Roger Stone says the former girlfriend of Lee Oswald confirmed to him that Rafael Cruz was hanging out with Oswald.

30 minutes interview with Wayne Madsen on Rafael Cruz & JFK

Did Cruz Clan Collude With JFK Assassination Patsy?

youtube.com/watch?v=54nZBpvxuZA

(I can't post the whole artcle it's too long)

Could the mystery of Ted Cruz's Father's past now be solved?

examiner.com/article/could-the-mystery-of-ted-cruz-s-father-s-past-now-be-solved

Who is Rafael B. Cruz and what is his real life story? Many people know what it is not. Although not widely known among the masses, many researchers had discovered that Rafael B. Cruz's "Coming to America" story is full of holes and outright lies. Author Paul W. LeBon in his book, "Liar Liar Cruz on Fire: Exposing the Biggest Fraud in US Political History" lays out the case of 76 substantial lies that have been told for years by Rafael Cruz to audiences across America regarding his heroic tale of life in Cuba followed by his struggles in America.

LeBon's book and video series blow apart Father Cruz's tall tales with many facts that can't be disputed as most are in direct conflict with US immigration laws and known practices that were in existence at the time. A few quick examples are the following:

1. There was no such thing as a "four-year student visa" so he could not have received one.

2. To be accepted as a foreign student, one must have clearly demonstrated the financial ability to support the student while in our country and have the funds to pay for tuition. The famous, "With only a $100 bill sewn in my underwear" has played very well politically for both him and his son Ted but it simply could not be true if he really was accepted as a foreign student on a visa.

3. The infamous claim that he did not know a word of English would also have immediately disqualified him for obvious reasons. How could a foreign student be successful at a university in the US back in the late 1950's if he really knew no English? He would have been immediately rejected instead of accepted.

4. Rafael supposedly worked full-time, "Washing dishes 7-days a week for 50 cents an hour." Makes a great-sounding story if only the facts would stop getting in the way. The minimum wage was over 50 cents an hour at the time and he would not have been allowed under conditions of his student visa to be working full-time anyway. He was supposed to be a full-time student, not foreign worker.

It is all quite an amazing tale but would be more accurate in the "fiction" section of your local library, not as a stump speech used as a political stunt to help boost his son "Ted" to national notoriety.

Since his "Coming to America" tale does appear to be a huge fabrication, many have been left to wonder what his real life story actually is. Is he hiding something? Maybe we finally have an idea. National Enquirer broke a story that Cruz's Father appears in a photo with Lee Harvey Oswald distributing pro-Castro literature. In reference to that photo, the Warren Commission never publicly identified the man now claimed to be Rafael B. Cruz. That is strange in itself. Why was that man never publicly identified?

This is a copy of a Washington Post article.

The 50-year-old mystery behind that photo of Lee Harvey Oswald
by Philip Bump, Washington Post

news.nationalpost.com/news/the-50-year-old-mystery-behind-that-photo-of-lee-harvey-oswald

It is a rare occasion when one’s personal interests align with one’s job obligations. So, when the ridiculous National Enquirer cover story linking Ted Cruz’s father to the assassin of President John F. Kennedy became a focus of discussion on Tuesday — thanks to Donald Trump’s invoking the story — I saw an opportunity that I couldn’t resist. I am a Kennedy assassination buff; I own the Warren Commission report and books arguing one side or the other of the conspiracy controversy. (For the record, I think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.)

(…)

Cruz got looped in for two reasons. The first is that his involvement is theoretically possible. In 1961, Ted Cruz’s father graduated from the University of Texas in Austin. At some point (it’s not clear when) he moved to New Orleans. He was living there by 1967, when he registered with the Selective Service. It’s not clear if he lived there in 1963, when he was 24, but New Orleans is only about seven hours from Austin.

The second is that the man in the photo has never actually been identified.

Gerald Posner’s “Case Closed” attempts to dismantle all of the various theories that emerged from the Kennedy assassination. In the middle, in the traditional clutch of glossy photos that appear in such books, he has a larger version of the photo the Enquirer used on its cover. The picture comes from an incident during which Oswald and two other men passed out leaflets on behalf of the “Fair Play for Cuba Committee” — a national organization for which Oswald presented himself as the New Orleans branch. The official report on the assassination (that is, the Warren Commission report) indicates that there is no evidence that anyone besides Oswald could be identified as a member.

So where did the two men come from? Note the caption.

“(H)e hired two men from the unemployment line to help him distribute the pamphlets.” That account comes from the Warren Commission’s research.

The two men were apparently approached by Oswald at the Louisiana State Employment Commission and offered a few dollars if they’d help pass out pamphlets. That’s the assumption, anyway; the only testimony on the record is from a young man named Charles Steele, who spoke to Warren Commission attorneys in April 1964.

Steele indicates that he was there because he’d driven a friend to the building to take a test she needed to pass in order to get a job. Oswald came up, offered him $2 for 20 minutes of work, and Steele agreed. He dropped off his friend after her test and met Oswald at the New Orleans Trade Mart building. He can be seen in a video, passing out leaflets alongside Oswald.

(…)

We’re asked to believe, then, that Oswald ran into a Rafael Cruz at an employment office in a city where Cruz may not have been living. That Cruz then agreed to join Oswald in passing out flyers, despite their advocating a position that Cruz himself vehemently opposed. That he may or may not have been photographed doing so — and that a witness at the scene thought the other guy passing out flyers was a lot taller than Cruz.

It’s much more likely that some guy looking for a job in New Orleans in August 1963 was offered $2 and took it — just like Charles Steele.

Unless someone admits to being that man, though, we’ll probably never know. They tried to solve this mystery six months after the fact, without luck. Doing so 50 years later seems less likely to be successful.

The 'factcheckers' are defending Rafael Cruz from the National Enquirer:

Factcheck.org:

Fact check: Trump’s tall tabloid tale on Cruz's father and Oswald
by Robert Farley, FactCheck.org

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/05/03/fact-check-donald-trump-ted-cruz-rafael-cruz-lee-harvey-oswald/83896160/

Politifact.com:

Donald Trump's Pants on Fire claim linking Ted Cruz's father and JFK assassination
By Louis Jacobson, Linda Qiu

archive.is/l4ad3
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/03/donald-trump/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-linking-ted-cruzs-f/

Greg Gutfeld is dead to me.

Its more correct than (((mainstream media))) these days.

b u m p

bamp

Has Rafael Cruz Sr. ever commented on this?

preservation bump.

bump, in case there's an update.

Stop bumping this shit thread. If there's a genuine update, someone will make a new one.