Anti-SJW's have small penises

Here are some facts about Anti-SJW's…

Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you can't.

You are really banking on men caring about women aren't you.

I bank on pissing off Anti-SJW's and Trump supporters by speaking the truth.

by implying their political views make them unable to get pussy

You're talking about Holla Forums.

What is Holla Forums?

A nazi larper

i have 3 (they don't know about each-other)
i don't care
been with one for 2 years but she's getting kinda clingy and weird but she gives a hell of a blowjob
owned my own home for 4 years now
review tech usa is the biggest cuck on earth
you got me there
im sick of seeing that shit, what is wrong with people how can they enjoy that stomach turning shit
wut
of course, you enter this world alone, you leave alone
i just got off unemployment last year (the company i worked at shut down, just got a new job at tow truck company)

social justice is cancer, brought on by obama, fuck the american government, liberty or death

OP is a Holla Forumsack trying to b8

Ah.

Seems we agree on some things. lol

Nope. Holla Forums and Holla Forums both banned me for making a similar post like this.

Stop body shaming, shitlord

LOL Anger much? Fat fucks need to die!!!

proven wrong

Nope.

I have a girlfriend and two kids.
Went to the museum with them today.
I do hate niggers and spics because they don't belong in a civilized society.
They need to go back to the jungle and Fuck off.
OP,you need to go back to Holla Forums and stop being a total faggot but we all know you won't…

SJWs are worse

Kénnedi, in this sanctum of secluded privacy, I want to tell you I'm sorry. I promise you I'll never hurt you again. I know someone who mistreats a flower cannot be trusted, much less loved, but I honestly want at the very least your forgiveness… I can work on the rest
Kénnedi, in this sanctum of secluded privacy, I want to tell you I'm sorry. I promise you I'll never hurt you again. I know someone who mistreats a flower cannot be trusted, much less loved, but I honestly want at the very least your forgiveness… I can work on the rest

It's true, I don't. I'm married with a baby on the way.

No. I get angry when an asshole or idiot dates a decent person though.

Married 2 years, together for 5.

Wife and I bought a house a little under 2 years ago

I like women fine. Most of my arguing-on-the-internet or IRL effort is spent trying to assuage anger, not spew it. I'm white, it's true. I'm also about 15 lbs overweight. I despise Trump. I am an atheist, but I don't hate Christians (or any religion) as a rule… hate's a strong word but I'll throw you a bone and concede that I hate fundamentalists of any faith.

Nigga please. Hebeo.

In the right moment, and probably involving alcohol, I might be willing to blow a convincing trap like linetrap, yeah.

Circular logic much?

*cough* married with baby on the way.

Own a modestly successful small business. My wife is a biostatistician and makes more than me, but this doesn't bother me.

Holla Forums pls go

see

Had 2, didnt like it, probably wont date again until women wise the fuck up.

Not really. I must admit it does catch my eye though.
My penis is fine thnx. I'm a model and actor in sydney.
nope.
I may be slightly bitter, But im not sexist, and im not hateful. I am a Christian myself thanks.
Hate that shit
Disgusting, but everybody has their kinks
Can agree, im not in that gourp tho.
Perhaps, but im ok now.
Lol nope. I'm not even living paycheck to paycheck. :)

having better judgment than sjws and being productive are not (and don't have to be) mutually exclusive.

i may be useless, but at least i'm rational and sane.

Brucelyn Gender is disgusting.