White Diversity Day

White Diversity Day

I think we're all aware of the huge influx of SJW/regressive bullshit that basically assumes "diversity" means black or brown, and that white people are just one amalgamous blob.

There should be a White Diversity Day, or at least internet campaign, where white people talk about specific things their family/culture does. Things like Italian sings, Polish traditions, Irish poems, etc. They're all different, and it's bullshit and racist to assume all white people are the same/have the same origins/do the same things.

Any thoughts?

bump

bumpity

come on Holla Forums, anyone lurking?

My white family has a rich tradition of working hard in unglamorous jobs and not fucking complaining about everything.

A truly based cultcha!

My wife is Polish-American. She sings Polish songs at Christmas, and they're very pretty and very different than my mainstream and English traditions.

bermp. come on, gotta be more lurkers right now.

It's GREAT being part of the United States of America!!

Ehh. I'm a Burger, patrilineial Scandavian in orgin. Been in the South for 3+ generations and now a full fledged Redneck. Kill deer+turkeys in the Fall, celebrate Christian holidays Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter. Drink beer. Shoot guns. Race cars. Raise families.

Me? I write software for a living and haven't settled down. I love science and aspire to be an author some day.

The usual. Hope you enjoyed my blog.
:3

I agree. #WhiteDiversity.

bumping for the master race.

explain to me how they aren't white?

if you generally share the overarching culture (basically, if you're not a nignog, mexican, or kebab), you're white.

Italians, French, Spanish, German, Belgian, Norwegian, Irish, Scottish, English, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, Estonian, Ukrainian, Croatian, etc.

bumping for awareness

nigger take this shit back to 4chan where u started it inb4 gay ass photoshop pics

I like it.

It's not a bad idea. But Its not OPs fault for being a faggot and stealing ideas for 4cuck. Oh wait, yes it is. OUPs a faggot.

Italians and Spanish got Arab genes tbh, same for southern French.

Northern French, Belgians, British isles + descendants in the US are mostly Celtic and they came from the Middle East too.

Slavs came from outside Europe as well. Same goes for Franks, Goths, Vandals, and all the other Caucasian riff raff.

Great hashtag. Make it so.

Solid idea actually. Bump

We all came out of Africa at some point, you might as well argue that we're all blacks. White =/= European.