Have fun guys!

Dd
Bretty good

So?

Tweet at her the arrest info

user, you should know by now - we arent your personal army

Nigga i don't care.

>>>/raid/ is to inactive

Dude I'm not typically a moral fag, but don't bother her. Props to her for getting into that profession with that background. Bother people who haven't been harassed by the unjust American criminal justice system.

Did she molest you?

All boards are inactive retard. Not even the main boards get much traffic.

What am I supposed to get out of shitting up some garden-variety criminal special-ed teacher's twitter with Travis pics? Why can't you do it yourself?

This thread is a great example of the Holla Forumsandwagon effect

Sure sounds like youre a moral fag. Did you just get off the reddit bus? Go back to your safe space pleb

Kill yourself faggot

What did she do to you, OP? Tell you to stop stuffing your face if you want to pass gym?

Speaking with experience as a public school teacher, she gets enough shit as it is from Little Lord Fauntleroy and the irate soccer moms.

Fuck off

Fucking moral fag central

No user, just nobody here has an interest in being your personal army - especially since you most probably got caught fapping to her titties in class & are now known as fapboy or some such cuckhold name.

Fuck all of you. Didn't know Holla Forums had so many faggots on Holla Forums. Using another image board next time

boo hoo hoo

You do that, boo boo.

What the fuck you done lately with your life pussy, at least shes out there teaching.

Cry more, bitch nigger. Its quid pro quo not personal army faggit

I remember when threads like this where normal on 4chan /i/ and weren't bashed

Oh no! Somebody disagreed with me on an 'anonymous image board''. What a bunch of fags.

Mom, I'm right. Right?

Fuck off op.

The school for degenerates and niggers.

WHY do we care OP?