Dont be distracted by the Saudi Arabia 9/11 scape goat

We know the is gov did 9/11 with the help of isreal.

youtu.be/wV98YkQGz4I

Do not be fooled this is ABSOLUTELY a way into Saudi Arabia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x7PzKyUC5Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
8ch.net/polarchive/res/69.html
archive.is/s9C4U
youtube.com/watch?v=ShLtmW4jUKY
endchan.xyz/pol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One time bump

(((Luke Rudkowski)))

The saudi 'leak' reeks of some jewish CYA.

They know Trump will release the document. By releasing a good goy version of it that only names Saudi Arabia and either redacts or completely omits sections about israel they steal Trumps thunder "see we released it" and Trump will have a hard time releasing the official version when "Thats just propaganda we've already seen the real version"

Another angle that I have considered is:

Why can't we BTFO Saudi Arabia over this then with "surprising new findings" go after Israel?

I know most here all ready know. This is also another great video.

youtu.be/x7PzKyUC5Yc

lol hello Akbar

Glassing Saudi Arabia would be excellent, especially considering 9/11 was, at the very least, a joint US, Israel, and Saudi operation.

Dead sandniggers are always good and being destroyed by their own former co-conspirators would be the cherry on top.

Hopefully the Saudis get so butt hurt over this that they start spilling the beans on Israel and America's ties to terrorism as well. This honestly has the potential to fuck some shit up. I don't like the fact that Israel isn't being mentioned as of yet either, but seriously, just wait, if we continue down this path KSA will absolutely lose it's shit and take everyone down with them. Trust me. The threat of them doing just that is every bit as strong as a deterrent to America releasing this shit and making a big deal out of it as any of their economic or trade sanctions they are threatening against us would be.

LET IT HAPPEN

I think Saudi is finished, as they have cleared all the archeological remains that proved Islam false, so the USA have no more need for them.

Redpill on this?

Oh I see…

they deserve a nuke from orbit

but we all know it will be boots on the ground and plenty of dead american goys in the name of ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((freedom))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh I see…

I don't know what the Saudi involvement was in 9/11, but Israel was by far the biggest benefactor and influence in the terrorist attack. Obviously we must never allow the true culprit to escape blame.

Nonetheless, the fact that people are finally growing vocal in questioning the narrative and the media is dragging out new suspects to scapegoat gives me some optimism that the jews' control over the narrative is slipping. Conspiracy theories behind who committed 9/11 wouldn't be gaining any media attention if jews weren't desperately trying to subvert people's skepticism.

youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE

Thanks God that's not that one dot gif of that image where everything flashes by so fast it makes you want to kill yourself.

It's not a distraction. It's a 2 phase process:

It's not a distraction. It's a 2 step process:

Thank you. They need to Anchor this piece of muslim stroking filth.

We do not like the saudis, OP

The saudis hired internet trolls are going full time trying to trick people that no it was da juice.
Look , we hate the jews here too.
But we arent idiots, we know you arab fuckers are the ones funding all the terrorist shit.
You people are scum.

If I was a whistleblower that's what I would do. Get them fighting amongst each other.

Assange, Manning and Snowden are edgelords. Just fucking do the job and forget credit. 14 words.

also If there is one country that needs to get its shit wrecked its saudi arabia.
Fuck i would personally help the illumnaughty false flag that would get us to curb stomp you saudi rats

This.

Holla Forums has known the Mossad planted the explosives within the 2 trade tower's infrastructure for years.
We also know they did it under the guise of workman renovating the elevators.
None of this is new to us. we can only hope the Saudis get so butthurt they bring out the evidence to prove it.

Saudis have Jew ties, if you're unwilling to accept that it was Israel and Saudi Arabia pulling it off, it makes you a defender of one side, when you should hate both.

I weep for everyone in this thread. Do you not remember what starting usless wars with Iraq and Afghanistan did to our country? You guys are all falling for it.

The source of the evil is in saudi Arabia, we cuck them and we cuck islam

Go away Jew.

Kebab have no right to exist.

I would nuke the entire middle east if i could.
Muslims, jews, they are scum.
But for different reasons.
The saudis are too stupid to realize obama is slowly aligning america with iran, we dont need saudi oil anymore.
The only reason the saudis havent been brought out to the streets and raped by their own people is because america protects them.
This will not happen for much longer.
If you expect sympathy from people you have spent years destroying the world with your shit religion and you will get none

Yeah but that doesn't mean that Muslims dindu nuffin.

Are we about to glass The Middle East?

This could be how world government is established.

With ISIS and Islamic Jihad at an all time high, all non-Muslim countries have a common enemy.

America, European countries, and Russia could team up and create something like NATO for the purpose of destroying Muslims. This power structure spreads, maybe Europe becomes a police state, perhaps U.N. 2.0 is formed.

Someone tell me I'm wrong. I am not prepared.

All this frontrunning perception management happened because we started dropping some info on the otherchan about a month ago. It was Jews.

I don't think tptb want to destroy Muslims. It seems like Muslims are currently invincible. Raping girls in Rotherham, religion of peace, world leaders importing millions of them, and the current NEED to not offend them.

Pic related

Perhaps they are using Muslims to spread chaos. Destroying the chaos is the excuse governments will use to come together as a NWO.

fuck…

What are the odds that Trump exposes the Israel and Saudi links to 9-11, thus helping us break free from their influence and establishing America as a nationalist and more isolationist state free from globalist clutches?

Once you expose Israel for something as big as 9-11, you could then start calling out all the other things up to and including the federal reserve.
The careful planning and execution of a one world government over a century in the making can fall easily, just when they thought they almost won

Jew World Order, you faggot

I'm pretty sure they are also using Obama to do this, supporting Trayvon, over hyping Occupy Wallstreet,shit the vary fact he's president is pretty polarizing to most of the world

Bump

Sorry to drop these on my Jewish friends. But your role must be revealed.

Of course not, but those cockroaches weren't responsible for the WTC attacks.

9/11 MEGATHREAD
8ch.net/polarchive/res/69.html

Could someone tell me the why of this timing? Saudi Arabia, if the normie view of 9/11 is correct, was known to be involved since before Iraq, and no one cared. Is something happening right now?

Ehh, considering Saudi Arabia is allied with Israel, I wouldn't be surprised if they both had a hand in it.

Never forget that Bin Laden went peacefully with the US troops, had the kidney transplant he needed, and is happily retired on a private island in the Florida Keys.

Never forget that Pakistan, a country notorious for the Islamic butthurt of its retarded, inbred citizens, raised not a peep when a US strike force reputedly violated its borders to 'execute' a private citizen- an act of war.

Never forget the Bush family's ties to the Saudis, the CIA, the Bin Ladens, global oil, Israel, and state and federal governance.

I don't know or care if anyone else had an involvement with 9/11, but it was a plot carried out by Saudis with the acquiescence of a US intelligence community directed by the Bush dynasty to ignore the warning signs.

Saudi Arabia destroys any historical sites that pre-date Islam in their territory
They also push the same policy for any groups their money goes to

Those ISIS beheadings are fake.

If the saudis had nothing to do with it why the threats?
archive.is/s9C4U

When a muslim is hit, he cries jew.
When a jew is hit, he cries muslim.

Both need to to go, one way or another.

No, the Saudis were definitely a key player in 9/11. They were the middle management and grunt work that made the terrorist attack happen. USA and Israel arranged logistics, funded the operation, and planted bombs so that building 7 could be "pulled."

I have been saying this for two years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShLtmW4jUKY

Not sure how to embed a you tube here.

ShLtmW4jUKY

OK, here it is.

It sure is MIDF in here

Do you normally bump twice? Kek

And Saudi Jewrabia

Nice try, goatfucker.

Let's be clear, muslims are shit but they had nothing to do with 9/11. The Jews did it with drones controlled from building 7, and hit the pentagon with a cruise missile.

Filtered, take your fucking meds already

They can't threaten us without Jewish help, to invade would just throw away more lives

I thought Trump was the one blaming Saudi Arabia??? Who else has talked about this???

Wait a minute, this is an old thread. I already replied to it and forgot about it, sheeeeiiiittt

Who bumped this piece of shit?

I personally wouldn't give a shit if we destroyed Saudi Arabia. It's a fucking shit-hole. It's basically the center of the Muslim extremist world.

The "Saudis did everything" shilling point is almost as bad as Holla Forums memes. It doesn't work on anyone but the newest of faggots.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol/

. . . ..

did Saudi Arabia start selling oil in Yuan?

Yes, the terrorist attack on Mecca back in the 80s caused pagan Arabian atifacts to surface which were subsequently destroyed.

The reality is that the early history of Islam could very well be quiet different from the current orthodoxy, which exclusively is derived from accounts written two or three centuries after the supposed Arab conquests. Meanwhile contemporary sourced and archeological evidence (where it wasn't destroyed) point in a different direction.

Guys if a muslim has any awareness, he would actually be in support of taking down the Saudi government.

These Wahhabi bastards are the only reason that Islamic terrorism exists. Literally every Islamic ideology other than Wahhabis/Salafis (including the other Sunnis) regularly condemn them

Most muslims don't in the same way most Americans don't condemn Isarel; just victims of mass media indoctrination. Muslims aren't usually even religious lol

Kill yourself CIA.