NEW MEEM

NEW MEEM

The Sagek poster left during the chaos on Holla Forums, m8. He made a thread saying goodbye. Unless you want to carry on his legacy, Sagek is no more.

Enzo poster here. I know we used to fight a lot in the pas, Sagek poster, but only know do i realize how pointless and futile our struggle was. We shouldn't fight for dominance of our once-great 8/b/, we should fight together, against Jim, Lexee and any other faggotry that happens to plague Holla Forums. Only now do i realize that Enzo and Sagek are both excellent memes, great in their own ways. Sagekfag, please, if you're somehow reading this… let's end the rivalry. Take back pre-Jim 8/b/!

*past

new meem

k

Forced and bad.

Hey man that's so cool, it's awesome, really, this is an amazing poist. I just told my family about your epic meme, everyone was amazed and they all asked me to congratulate you in their place, knowing they would never have the opportunity to personally congratulate someone as awesome as yourself. In Christmas we are going to tell even the most unrelated parents about your amazing post, and everyone will be happy to hear it. I also told some friends about this epic meme, and they did not believe me when I said I knew the person who made such an epic maymay. They all said they would honor your legacy to last a thousand years. When my neighbors came to know they were all shocked, and said they wanted to meet you in person. They said that, if you have the time, of course, they would be fulfilled to be visited by your grace, just so they can shake hands with your heighness, the meme master. With the knowledge of your post, people all arround the world are holding parties to celebrate your magnificence. Zeppelins and balloons fly with your face printed on them. Several streets and even cities are being renamed with your name. A famous businessman announced he wanted to hire you so you could give motivational speeches to his employees and make people work with as much energy as you create memes. You're not only famous on 4chan, the whole internet has come to praise your epicness. Even tumblr, 9gag and reddit stopped insulting 4chan after this incident, and now they all bow to us because we made possible for you to share your masterpiece with the rest of the world. Even Facebook and Twitter are now flooding Holla Forums with newfags, and they all want to see you, the one user who made this post. ISIS has disbanded and global CO emissions are being revised because everyone wants to live in a world where people can appreciate your post. Please keep being this awesome, wonderful, marvellous, beautiful and unique person that you are so we can all live in a better world.

Forced and shit. Still better than cumskin

SAGEK IS BEST MEEM

Does this mean vlad is no longer cool?

spread the meem

SAGEK IS LOVE

SAGEK IS LIFE

I say we re-make some of the old meme threads from right before Jim took over. Wayoshi, day boi, Enzo megathread, how to introduce termites, any other shit you can think of! I'm sure I'm forgetting some other good ones, but this IS THE WAY! THIS IS THE WAY TO BRING BACK Holla Forums! By literally bringing it back!

*dat boi

i like your meme

Fixed it for you user…

LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING FINGER

put bak da fukken frog nd dat boi
im warnin fam

We did it Holla Forums