Virginia

Alright, Virginianons, I'm tired of trying to get you guys in the /meadhall/ thread and trying to get you to reach out on Twitter. I've only had one person do the latter, and the former is a useless, futile attempt at this point. Post in here if you're from Virginia, whether it be Central, Northern, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

vcdl.org/CarryInfo
voanews.com/content/virginia-organization-helps-undocumented-immigrants-find-work/2768593.html
richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/article_771db279-34d6-5a3d-9557-a417a8afb212.html
facebook.com/therightvoices
twitter.com/RightVoiceShow/with_replies
therightvoice.net/live-stream/
mixlr.com/the-right-voice/
mixlr.com/the-right-voice/showreel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self bump. This should be prime time for shitposting in VA unless people are still getting home from work.

Tennessean, bumping your thread for the good of Southern identity.

Final self bump

Oh shit, didn't see that until I made another post. Howdy, fellow Southern sectarian!

Virginia-fag here. What's going on?

I'm wondering the same..

SE VA fag btw

I don't have a Twitter, nor did I ever intend on getting one. Is there some other way to get in contact?

Also, what part of VA?

Northern virginian reporting in, just nuke us already ffs

NoVa fag, posted in meadhall, never contacted anyone because I'm a piece of shit.

Anyone else from Richmond?

The weather was nice today.

Quantico, here.

Trying to get a meetup going eventually.

We could do email chains, but that's a pain in the ass. What forms of social messaging do you have?

Well, let's try again. If any of you have Twitter, follow and Tweet at me/message me @fashyswine

Richmondfag here, loved jogging in the Fan today!

South-east Virginia best Virginia.

S/o to whoever made that image on /k/ upon my request

Fredericksburg here, nobody around.

It was me
How many helicopters/jets have you've heard today?

I had a feeling
My nigger
One because I live in Richmond and slept for 5 hours in the middle of the day.
I prefer the sound of trains in Richmond.
Get me out of Richmond for the love of God

I'm legitimately sorry for your loss. Get the fuck out of there

I'm moving to Gulport MS or central GA in another year, need to stick it out until then.

He doesn't live in Virginia, but has anybody seen Matlock poster recently? He hasn't posted on Twitter in over a week, and if he is posting here then he hasn't avatarfagged in a while so I'm bummed. I always love what he has to say, and he convinced me to hear out fascism in that Freedom thread from a while ago that I OP'd.

Why's that? Those are random choices for states without context, although I guess it's all the South.

tfw Hampton Roads

I love Navy shit, so that'd be fun. I'm really into the Pacific Northwest as of late, so I'll be moving out of the South soon, but I need to get to Chesterfield or somewhere white until further notice.

There's a very strong military presence here
It almost makes up for all the niggers.

Going after a PhD in coastal resources management and those are the locations of the programs I'm applying to.

Damn, that's quite the pursuit. I'm glad we have such a diverse workforce on Holla Forums, due to the levels of influence we may have in the future. I'm an electrician, but am glad to see people rising to the occasion and trying to fight through the liberal drought of ideas in unis today.

Midlothian reporting. Looking to buy a used motorcycle or a racing wheel for PC

Or maybe start a race war. A race war would be fun.

Did this just turn into one of those Central VA Facebook co-op pages where people post what they're buying and selling to one another?

ahh fuck m8 forgot to clear out the sage from a troll thread. Just posted in case any of you hip young richmond faggots have a bike to sell me to buy drugs for your degenerate tenure at VCU. bunch of faggots

I just want to leave already.. these threads are always great, but I never end up getting anyone's contact details.

I'm trying to be more outdoorsy this spring and go hiking or camping, definitely shooting.

Just move down south near NC, hardly any Dems here.

It's hard to understate just how fucked up NoVA and DC area are. Really everything north of Fredericksburg should be wiped off the map in the coming race war.

For real though southern VA is more redneck than south GA. That's saying a fucking lot. Salt of the earth. Not really but at least they vote correctly.

So happy Rubio got BTFO in the primary here.

The most modern Richmond that I get is with skateboarding, but I don't even do that as much anymore. Also, fuck VCU, even though I know we have a couple VCU lurkers on this board.

The reason I insist on Twitter is because everyone can feel each others vibes based off their posts, their profile, who they follow, etc. before reaching out. This isn't the best way to get to know people, but neither is shitposting, so I insist on it. Hope you can reach out on Twitter, and if not then I'll think of something else.

Also:
Keep this thread tabbed, people. Don't just walk away from it once you get bored. This is a general that I plan on keeping alive, as I'm very good at it and can make shit happen this way.

Albemarle here (central VA). What's up?

I too hate Vibrancy Commonwealth University. The suburbanite trash that goes there makes me ashamed of my race. The niggers that go there are niggers. Then there's the foreign students….worse than the niggers honestly. I fucking hate the ching chongs I have to put up with all the time in downtown. They're all shy and shit because we are like niggers to them (even though it is they who are the nigger.)

Monitoring this thread. I don't have a twatter but I'm cool w/ reaching out on a weekend.

Kek. Just walking around isn't even that bad, but seeing the shit people do and enjoy in their spare time at VCU is disappointing. I can't even watch VCU basketball games anymore because I feel like I'm compromising my integrity by indulging such a nog-driven sport.
I don't want to like, twist peoples arms and make them do something they don't want to do, but trust me in saying that Twitter is worth making just as a basis for seeing news and reaching out to people. With that said, I will come back with updates as soon as plans are being made. I actually wouldn't mind making a trip out to Chesterfield/Midlothian/Bon Air for a meetup, although I'm sure more people will end up living in Richmond.

Sterlingfag reporting in

I'm in Roxboro NC. Pretty close to VA.

brothers you are alone

Sterling/Loudoun reporting in. don't give up the fight.

SW Richmond here

It's an interesting place, not like The Fan or Willow Lawn. Someone actually got shot in the parking lot of my local Walmart a few weeks ago.

Also despite fact that I'm a manlet with my hair buzzed off all these black girls keep chatting me up and flirting, I think I've experienced legit white privilege

sometimes when hiking I go off the path, sit for a moment and imagine that I'm in Ole Virginny

*NOT alone

this is why being drunk on 4chan is bad/good/whatever

What do you even want fagboi?

so you basically live in Niggerville, VA

good luck mang

SW Richmond? Like, Southside? I like it down there. O'Toole's is a nostalgic pub for me, despite people shitting on it.
I swear, Richmond is like racemixing central.

Nothing from you. Fuck off with that attitude.

Back to >>>/britpol/, 14 year old.

By the way, if you ever want to get a sense of what ole virginny was like back in the day, go to Bath county or over in Pendelton county WV. I go riding up there all the time - Pendelton county WV is one of the best kept secrets in the country. It's 100% the most beautiful place east of the Mississippi.

GAS SHAKA SMART

CIVIL WAR NOW

O'Toole's is merely okay. Went there last week w/ some coworkers. It was nice but they didn't have my family's name/clan crest up on the wall that I could see and I know for a fact it should have been.

Why don't you go down to VCU and start the race war with all that edge?

I think that SE saved the state for Trump

I still can't believe that either. I was almost positive that we were permanently cucked and all the fags in nova would deliver the state for Lubio.

from NOVA, currently living in Richmond. God bless VA.

I can't believe that we have more than like 2 guys here, we need to establish a backup in case this site shits the bed

When we first migrated we had some southern generals which were pretty comfy, I think they died off though

NoVA is weird like that.

you go to Fairfax/Arlington counties and they are probably Lyin' Ted fans

but it doesn't take long when you branch out to find some good ol' boys that are sick and tired of DC politics shit

I swear to fucking christ dude….fuck NoVA. Now I know how people in rural NY feel. God damn dude they're ruining it for everyone else. Terry McAuliffe is a fucking FAGGOT and should be gassed like the kike he is. He's not even from Virginia. It's just sad that they get to dictate to the rest of us when they occupy such a small portion of an otherwise amazing state to live in. The Shenandoah Valley is probably one of the greatest places to live in the country…and of course they're fucking it up.

You think VCU is bad, try going to Little Jew Jersey (JMU.) Fucking shithole.

the only thing i would counter that with is since we (NoVA) contribute 90% of the taxes that fund Virginia, you can go fuck yourself.

without NoVA, Virginia would be shithole backwater dump like Arkansas

I still have a Final Four newspaper laminated in my basement. Those were fun fucking games to go to, that season. Too bad season tickets are getting jacked up.
I'm not Irish enough to have that honor, but that would be neat. I'll mark you down as one for Richmond.

Two for Richmond.

My backup so that I can network with people outside of Holla Forums has been Twitter, because its impersonal enough to share with people, yet you can use it efficiently for messaging and as a basis for more contact info.

The bureaucrats are Rubio stooges, so yeah I can see them being LYIN' TED fans now.

When Trump comes back to Virginia during the general election (because he will get this nomination, I am convinced), it will be fun meeting up with people for the rallies.

Four for the Metro-Richmond area so far. I can tell people aren't really hyped on Twitter, so what are peoples' suggestions for contacting one another?

The amount of VAfags on Holla Forums is surprising.

Fuck you faggot. NONE of those tax shekels go to Appalachia and White Virginia - it all goes to urban and rural niggers and the hundreds of thousands to millions of spic welfare leeches who live here.

Pro tip: poor rural whites don't want your faggot ass to help them out. they get along just fine.

if you have any meth connects though, that would be cool

Don't have a cow, man

It gets me excited tbh. We could patrol Richmond like patrician neoreactionaries with MAGA hats, going out drinking and bar fighting with hippies like Pat Buchanan.

Also, who else here loves Pat Buchanan? He is the grandfather of Holla Forums, and one of the best to come out of Virginia (same with Michael Scheuer).

I don't actually use twitter for anything except joking and trolling

most of my non-vidya time is on chans, I'm 10,000% paranoid and I guess many others are too

He actually came to Norfolk.
I missed it

Anyone else from Charlottesville/ Albemarle area?

I use it for shitlording (read: political trolling and news article sharing), but either way I'd mainly use it to DM everybody.

He came to Richmond Raceway, which was a pretty high energy rally despite only like 5,000 people being there.

Voted for Buchanan in 96.

stay mad all you want, but it's the truth. while, yes, NoVA is infested with faggots, we have tons of jobs and that means lots of tax revenue. tax revenue that gets disseminated throughout the Commonwealth.

those rural whites wouldn't have roads and a State Police force to watch over them if it wasn't for NoVA.

lol on the meth comment. bitch, you white trash sister-fuckers are the ones fixated on meth.

I think that there was actually a paper released about nova versus the rest of the state

Was from George Mason, "A Tale of Two Economies" or something like that

Basically Virginia has been looking great overall but upon closer examination about 30% of the state in the north has been insulated from the economic crisis and is doing stellar while the rest of the state is in as bad of shape as the rest of the nation. The housing market in nova certainly didn't collapse, I used to live in Chantilly and a 1BR apartment like $1300/month. I worked for a defense contractor and some coworkers would actually commute in 1.5 hours, could have sworn that some of them said they lived in WV.

This is something that primarily concerns people from NOVA being that they constantly bitch about tax money not getting spent on their roads

Why do rural people need police?

Damn middle-aged/oldfag, you're a real one.

…from the government, paid for by taxes.

At this point I'm hoping this is a brilliant, subtle troll.

I'll just say that I've lived in rural areas and urban areas both, and urban areas - even the whites - could generally do with a good once over with a healthy dose of Zyklon B. Urban people like you are soft ass faggots who don't understand a thing about rural America (the life and the blood of this nation.) I'd rather be a sister fucking redneck than a cuckolded urbanite faggot any day of the week. Enjoy your diversity, nigger.

Interesting about the 2 economies.

I think it's a fairly common thing to live in PA/WV and commute to DC.

Yea nigga

I'm sad Jim Webb didn't get any farther. Hopefully he'll be VP

Anyone else here a member of the Virginia Citizen's Defense League? It's a state gun rights group.

I let my membership lapse but they do good things that are actually pretty reasonable. Also they have useful info on their site so you don't screw up.

vcdl.org/CarryInfo

Years ago I drove through New Jersey right after I had gotten out of the Army, nothing happened but I had a pistol in my glove compartment and I would have been proper fucked if I had gotten pulled over. I was totally oblivious.

I called them once for advice on carrying in state/national parks.

Very helpful. The hotline is a great idea.

Shame you can't OC in state parks….

Some of them are private jobs, they just happen to involve government contracts :^)

Jim Webb deserves what happened to him as do all other white liberal men

They are the biggest cancer that contributed to the decline of America as they enabled all those other shitty groups to gain power

Now that they've been cast out they're seeing the error of their ways but there is no way they should just be allowed to take power again

I'm not old enough to attain alcohol, so you'll be buying beers.

Oh shit, this is awesome. Thanks for the resource!

Yeah, I forgot he was a good Virginia man as well. He is too lax on issues in comparison to Trump, but I'd honestly have him over most of the Republicans any day.

gay get

I choked

I really wasn't fond of Webb until he got shafted by the Democratic party, that showed how far gone they are and now I think he could be a great VP

Trump/Webb would be something ridiculous, if there's a way to pull the remaining working and middle class white voters from the Dems that's got to be it

Yeah, the media spin couldn't have been more obvious with "HOW ARE YOU A DEMOCRAT? YOU SEEM MORE LIKE A REPUBLICAN"

I'll buy you beer but you have to hook me up with some shrubby ganj.

He's a 1990s moderate Democrat, which makes him to the right of Hitler as far as the modern Democrat party is concerned.

Goochland fag reporting in

Know a guy working in Quantico that lives past Harper's Ferry in WV. That commute is INSANE.

Honestly if you've ever been to WV and seen what $300,000 can get you in terms of real estate it's a pretty fucking good tradeoff. But yeah that's insane.

Sadly I could probably actually make that happen.
Nothing wrong with some patrician blunts.

Northern Virginia is hell here.
There are Niggers and Spics all over the fucking place and there's not a trump supporter in sight.
My county was also the first to start teaching kids about "Gender identity".
But I live in a redneck area next to an army base so that somewhat makes up for it.

holy fuck, dude. I live in Leesburg. Never expected there were other polacks so close to home.

graduated from VCU. what a pozzed hellhole. A friend and I actually tried to start a White Student Union there but we got shut down.

gas yourself.

i used to fucking live in Herndon. used to be a nice place. but now it's Beanertown USA. filled to the brim with squat troll-like spic women trailed by their brood of 4-5 kids and short ugly mexican men standing on street corners looking for work.

williamsburg reporting
idk about meetups but its cool that there are people from this area on Holla Forums aswell

Based.
Double based.

Charlottesville, here. Nothing like living in the rape capitol of Albemarle County. It always cracks me up that this place tries to be so relevant, but nowhere I've traveled to has ever heard of it unless it was in the news for rape, murder, or Silva being a faggot on JPA.

This is a town of transients and tourists. Even the people who live here seem like tourists.

Also get ready for rapfugees. Thanks, Intentional Rescue Committee.

NOVA here.

There were some fat, squat, brown young latinos taking their time crossing the roadway after the light had changed. Steaming, as I am any time I see them regardless of whether they've harassed me directly or not, I too the opportunity to yell out the window at them "I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP"

Courageous? No. Will it stick in their mind the rest of the day, maybe for weeks or even months? Did it feel like an assault to them?

I hope so.

Every time I see the squat, oily, heavily indigenous latinos with their fucking baby carriages and cadre of 5+ relatives in public places I give them a blue eyed death look.

This is one of the most pozzed regions of the country (I'll get into it more later)

Here's a taste of the cuckery: voanews.com/content/virginia-organization-helps-undocumented-immigrants-find-work/2768593.html

I don't see that many spics

I see a lot of gooks though

Arrogant white liberal men like LBJ and Truman thought they could control diversity and so brought it here. Now their type is getting fucked and they have only themselves to blame, they should have listened and instead they were arrogant.

Yeah the gooks are taking over and I don't like it but they don't bother me as much as the spics. Spics are a ticking timebomb, their children will radicalize, enter politics and law, and already are intermixing with beta male whites who view them as easy wives

Can we all agree that LBJ was the worst president of all time?

Statistically asians and betamales mix more than indios and betamales, indios tend to violently protect their sisters

I'm the OP.

It's partially that some black women are always after any kind of decent man, and partially that nigresses are just are fucking up front as hell. No fucking subtlety to the enterprise once-o-ever.

T.B.H. I saw a sign for
H.I.V.
doesn't mean you have to say
No to Love

in Annandale, they're pushing for whites to have the same kind of low-time preference as blacks.

What kind of spazz likes Misters Buchanan and Webb? Yeah… It's 2016, fella'.

Stafford here, glad to see other Virginiafags

Are you trying to meme the Irish Jew conspiracy into reality?

I don't like that ethnicity, no.

My area

Unfortunately, Ellis Island was the beginning of the end for the historical American populus.

I added the part where I am. Keep it going!

Va. was the state of leadership during the 19th Cen. Confederate Rebellion.

How does V.C.U. compare to O.D.U.?

Wait, are you a sectarian?

I tried contacting the local Orange (even though I don't think Masons are the best possible, guess it's a prejudice from being on Holla Forums so much) but they never replied, maybe they're too small so very picky with their membership.

Bump

So do they have a date for when they're taking the Lee statue down yet or have they backed down now? I heard people torched the car of the ceo of last contractor they hired for it. Has the issue advanced any more after that?

Chesterfag reporting in. Colonial Shooting Academy in Richmond has an indoor range that will let you shoot up to .30 rifles.
Also NoVA sucks ass.

Sell the SKS and get a 7.62 AK, in fact you could probably make up half of the AK fund in selling it

Chesterfag reporting in. Colonial Shooting Academy in Richmond has an indoor range that will let you shoot up to .30 rifles.
Also NoVA sucks ass.>>5788149
I already have two 7.62 AKs
The second from the bottom is an DDR parts kit AK from Atlantic Firearms in 7.62
My other one (not pictured) is an AMD 65 Tanker AK build from Classicfirearms.

Damn meant to quote

Bump

Powhatan fag reporting in

I always found it weird that there were so few Virginia-fags.
Now I know its just us being quiet about it.

CH reporting

Wish there were outdoor gun ranges closer than a 2 hour drive. Nowhere for me to murder paper targets with my rifles in peace

apparently there are a ton of us. Old Dominion is based as fuck, yo

Powhatan here. 98% white, shoot all the guns you want! Love it!

Henricofag reporting in.

As long as I don't have to set foot inside the city of Richmond, all is well.
Too many damned Richmunduhs for my likings.

Isn't the fan beautiful?

As much as leftist VCU kids annoy me, the silver lining is that the gentrification has pushed niggers away from downtown.

Midlofag BTW

Midlo is a nice area with nice old fashion architecture, but I've noticed fast food and other menial jobs have been slowly importing nogs into the area. Also they're all r-types and breed like rabbits

Jesus Christ.

At least you can go to museums and look at monuments, I guess.

I went to DC as a kid on a school trip. It was an 8 hour bus ride, but I would like to go again, the Smithsonian was pretty sweet.

Gotta ask, ever seen chris Chan IRL?

Who do you think made that post, user?

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Fan is infested with VCJews and hipsters out the ass. The biggest and oldest houses might still be getting passed down in families, but the big money has moved west.
Plus, the Fan is pretty much surrounded by nogland. Randolph to the south, Jackson Ward (and worse) to the north, and downtown/Church Hill/East (shiver) End to the east.
If the shit goes down in the Fan-when you're not getting mugged walking to the sleezebars-the only escape is west.

City of Richmond is fuxxored. Glad I'm in the county.

My point was that Carver and Jackson ward are slowly improving and getting whiter because VCjew has raised land values. And Randolph is mostly older, lower middle class, blacks. Also guilpin court (section 8 housing) was demolished which got a lot of the worst dindus away from downtown. Don't get me wrong, there's still a lot of them, but it's nowhere near as bad as it was in the 90s when broad street near vcu was still dangerous. It's baby steps of improvement

Most of the worst hood is either north of church hill or the south side near broadrock.

Mosby court and Fairfield are worst of the lot when headed east/northeast. Then again, the Chamberlayne/Jeff Davis highway corridor is pretty much crap through the city until you get down towards Chester.
I'm surprised that we've still been able to keep the name Jefferson Davis Highway for Rt.1, but happy to see it stay….so far.

But you knew where the city of Richmond was headed after they put up that hideous statue of Arthur Ashe on Monument Avenue.

I thought this was a patriotic thread?

NoVA may be a liberal shithole but we have Elite Shooting Sports which is an indoor range has with 25, 50, and 100 yard lanes. They also allow up to .50 BMG on all of them.

>NoVA may be a liberal shithole but we have Elite Shooting Sports which is an indoor range that has with 25, 50, and 100 yard lanes

Springfield reporting in

What are the laws regarding the online purchase of a semi-automatic rifle? I know what they are for VA, but I dont know if there's any special law for living in liberal-hellhole-land

Yeah I'm jelly, max range is 72 feet on their longest range. We make do with what we got.

Pic related is the rest of my guns.

There is no restriction anywhere in VA for non-NFA rifles. There is a more intensive document requirement for FFL transfers that VA considers an "assault firearm":

Nice collection /k/ommando

Northern Neck reporting.
At least the area is heavy in Trump support. It isn't uncommon to see a big ass Trump or Confederate battle flag on the back of all those FURD TRUX

I know that feel man. I don't have property of my own and the closest range at all is actually in fucking Maryland.
Trying to find a member of the local gun club so I can get in and drive a sweet sweet 10 minutes to a do-whatever-you-want shooting range with a couple of hundred acres for small game hunting

NoVa pleb here. There's sand niggers everywhere in Fairfax. The few Trumpets here are in hiding.

I know that feel man. I don't have property of my own and the closest range at all is actually in fucking Maryland.
Trying to find a member of the local gun club so I can get in and drive a sweet sweet 10 minutes to a do-whatever-you-want shooting range with a couple of hundred acres for small game hunting

Not actually, I was just memeing.

There's no real movement for it yet, but if they start the deconstruction then I will be protesting and making a thread about it.

I actually haven't been there yet, so I'll keep that in mind. I usually just go shooting on private land in Powhatan.

Is it true that everybody knows everybody in Powhatan? I'd be interested in knowing who you are and if my family knew you, but that'd be a bridge too far.

That's exactly the problem. People are quiet about living here, even though it is a severely underrated state.

Yes, I love living around here. The Fan is the only part of Richmond where you have key streets with zero niggers.

This just in mates

richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/article_771db279-34d6-5a3d-9557-a417a8afb212.html

Our Governer just gave ~206,000 felons, Violent and Non-Violent, the ability to vote in the November elections

WHAT THE FUCK MC UCKIFFE

By this definition the Military's standard issue M-16s do not meet the requirement of being and an assault firearm

semi-related

Thanks for the compliment Holla Forumslack

Twitter isn't an awful idea.

I've been to central and southwestern Virginia, the people are fantastic. I do wish I'd grown up further south so I could grow up around horse culture, I'm too far into the city.

And yeah, a purge couldn't come sooner, most people around here who don't really have a grasp on reality.

Also, my polling station was nothing but Trump signs. I laughed to the bank when I saw that the person living on the corner next to it had Bernie signs in their house windows.

Dude you are literally right next to me.
We gotta meet up.

Niggerport news reporting in. city would be great if not for the shiton of gangs in denbigh and downtown. also if youre looking for a shooting range, I think its in james city county, theres an outdoor that has 100 yd rifle and 50, 25 yd for shotguns. only shit part is its no pistols and the 100 yd side is never cold

I doubt there's many felons who agree with leftism

They did this in 2008 and 8t was critical for Obama to win the state.

Also displaced loudoun faggot here, living in the people's Republic of rockville

Would meet motherfuckers

We're not doing anything illegal, how is this a honeypot? Do you think the FBI is trying to catalog everyone who uses an imageboard? Because people from all walks of life and belief systems come here. It's not like they're targeting stormfront or something

How is this a honeypot? You think they don't already know our exact locations?

CH? As in Colonial Heights?

When I've tried to meet up before I'm quite sure others found me to be very bad company and didn't want schedule second dates. For my part, I'm mostly happy to be around and chat with other pro-white people who are not resigned to living and dying by the few scraps that come from the anti-white media establishment. If you are fine with simply being around others who are likewise pro-white (and quite passionate about that, as I do see myself) then I'll agree to meeting up.

Do you have a convincing enough social media account where you could signal to me after sending an e-mail to this temporary address that I'm setting up? That would be best way to make sure you're not anti-"racist" thug. Send an e-mail here, then a few minutes after the mail comes through, put up a sign on the social media that you're directing me to in the e-mail and I'll be more assured that you're legit. Also, this way the only one who would learn the link from your social media account your No.Va. location would be me.

Here's the temporary e-mail I'm using. [email protected]

Very few are properly red-pilled regarding the R.C.C.

Richmond here. Watched a nog beat another nog almost to death in the street last week.

I saw him (or her, as he'd like to be called) at Wal Mart once. I was with a friend who was visiting from Germany. We are just about to leave when friend sees CWC. He shouts, "Look, user, a transsexual!"

I don't know where he gets his games now since he's permanently banned from every GameStop in the area.

NoVAfag reporting in.

I'm glad I found this thread, because holy shit do I just want to rant about some bullshit that comes with living here.
Just fucking end it all.
And the pozzed as fuck people around here. Every time I try to explain why the suburban sprawl is fucking dogshit to anyone who doesn't already understand, they just tell me I'm looking at it wrong. It's like, gee willickers I sure do love having to drive everywhere in dense ass traffic anytime besides midnight. And I love how there's no communal areas worth visiting or places I can go to on a whim.
No everywhere is a fucking ordeal that you've gotta plan and make time for, and then add 20 more minutes to.

And jesus fuck the roads. I know you fucks get mad bank from parking officers on busy streets and racking up the tickets. Spend some of that shit on fixing these fucking potholes and roads. I swear to got I feel like I'm going to knock some teeth out driving over some of them.

But holy fuck, the people man. It's bad enough having to hide my powerlevel, if you display any right wing beliefs, or even doubt the lefty bullshit, you've got someone up in your grill.
I'm serious about that, my Dad was telling me recently how he encountered a pack of feral niggers loitering around some guy's truck, waiting for him to get back, all because he had a fucking Trump bumper sticker. It makes me want to get one of those faceless chrome masks if Trump ever does a rally near here again and I feel like going.

Pardon my pleonastic rambling, I just, needed to vent about this with some people who'd know what I'm talking about.

Yeah, pretty much gov funds mismanagement has fucked the road situation because of bureaucracy dipping their dicks in the cookie jar.

Also, only a fool would put on trump sticker on their car, I don't want my car keyed to hell.. liberals are so fucking petty.

Also, just get a Balastic mask like what the Taiwanese special forces use. Get your Purge face on when shtf.

Image didn't attach

If by that you mean violently rape them, then yes father's and brothers of that species protect their sisters and daughters on a regular basis, starting around age 10.

Then make one asap!

You posted that trash in the NWF thread, too. Back to the >>>/oven/

Alright, this is another Richmonder. We have enough to meet up, or at least start talking, at this point. People aren't catching onto Twitter as far as I can tell, so any other suggestions, boys?

I'm not as savvy as I thought I was. I want to do an easy to set-up e-mail add'y or something, but all of this temporary stuff says that the e-mail will expire in 10 minutes or only one hour. Will take suggestions, for example if tox is worthwhile, then lets try
tox

Another Newport News here.

What parts do you like?
I love the Mariner's Museum area and the Colonial Parkway.
Also kind of partial to our super ratty flea market.

Are you retarded?
The Down's Syndrome kind, not the slang definition.

Yeah. I mean as much as I'd love to wear a MAGA hat, most of the normalfags I encounter on campus work out too, and any member of the Left Wing Cuck Squads could signal them to beat my ass for them.
I might actually buy one of those masks. They're just begging to be painted with dumb bullshit.

Somebody's
T R I G G E R E D

user., this is not a damned therapy session.

Ah, my mistake. I thought I was on Holla Forums. Looking at it again this is clearly /soc/

networking and connecting with like-minded folk is exactly what our "movement" needs.

Yeah, I shouldn't just come into a thread and be like that. Sorry man, it's been a rough week.

Born and raised in RVA, but have been living in Yankeeland since graduating from college. Who /VAexpat/ here?

Went there for lunch once. That stretch of Forest Hill is sketch af.

Richmond might as well be fucking Venezuela.

Novacuck detected

Yeah. He's more of a weirdo than he comes across online -that's all there really is to say about him though. It's been a real trip seeing what he's become over the last 12 or so years.

JOOOLLAAAYYY

If that's true why is ghe crime rate higher than midlothian and chesterfield?

Hampton is superior

NoVA might as well be an entirely different state at this point.

Bump

You know that the nickname for Chesterfield is Arrestifield right?

Data mining thread.

Anyone go to ODU here?

I'm not a Virginian, but I have lived there twice, and worked several times in Richmond. I'm a native of South Carolina. It's great to see Virginians active here. Virginia is special; it IS where America began. There was a functioning House of Burgesses passing laws in Virginia years before the Pilgrims landed. People who draw a timeline of the founding of the nation back to the Pilgrims irritate the shit out of me.
The second time I lived in VA, I lived in the Valley, just south of Winchester, and made a point of visiting every major Civil War battlefield. I sought out the spots where my ancestors stood against Yankee aggression. Every single line of my family had at least one Confederate soldier in it, and most fought on the battlefields of VA, with the great Army of Northern Virginia. I am proud of this, and grateful for it.

maybe if you like all of your shit getting stolen and a stop sign every street in the suburban areas.

My favorite part is Lions bridge and you can look out and see the shipyard. cool af

10/10

What data is there to mine? This is just people saying they live in Virginia through anonymous means. Keep being paranoid to the point of never getting anything done.

To be fair, Hampton Roads in general is shitty, not as bad as Richmond, but still shitty, how ever there's a bunch of jobs here so I guess that makes up for it.

I don't believe you. That's not possible. Holla Forumsacks are spread out all over the goddamn place. There's no way there are this many of us within biking distance of each other.

Is there something in the water that redpills people? Should I be checking my drinks?

It's all the niggers everywhere, isn't it? I hear there are a shitload of closet antisemites in New Jewesy due to the close proximity to all the Orthodox Turbokikes.

[spoilers]Also, does one of you NN faggots happen to deliver pizza for a living? Because about a two weeks ago I ordered pizza from a local place and it was delivered by a guy wearing a coat with a tiny fascist button on it. If that was one of you fuckers, you're ballsy.[/spoiler]

Fuck me. It's been a long day.

Not yet, anyhow. What about you?

I did not. I'm new here actually. Hull street reporting.

Not Virginia, but ulster-scots Southerner.

Yeah, it would be nice to have contact stuff. I get that the point of this place is to be anonymous, but that can be annoying.

I may have to bother making a twitter.

Does anyone know how cuckservative your random SCV people are? Because I was planning on going that way at least some in order to start networking to southerners.

What sort of tiny fascist button?

I don't know about where you are, but when I wear my Trump hat literally nobody seems to notice it. I was expecting the whole some people give you evil eye, some people silently cheer you, but it seems I might as well be wearing a normal baseball cap with any team or college logo on it.

Ya know, as much as people shit on everybody for mentioning 'e-celebs' all the time, I virtually never know who any of them are.

In this case I also obviously don't care to find out, but I have to wonder where the fuck this all comes from.

A Totenkopf pin. It was on his coat, left side, just under his collar. It wasn't a general skull and crossbones, it was the Death's Head specifically.

I'd imagine it was most likely one of you. If it wasn't, then we apparently have even more NatSocs and Fascists running around here who are on the down low.

SEVa user here, it really is just North Va that brings so much libshittery. even in the big cities like norfolk, the massive navy prescence keeps the riff-raff more or less in check. in fairfax, they practically have a mosque every few blocks. dunno about richmond, but I have my suspicions that they're the same way.

I once went close to Richmond. I was quite literally the only European blood there. EVERYONE either was ghetto tier black or speaking Spanish no joke.

I can't find the video, but I saw the local news a while back about an African who immigrated to Virgina and became a cop getting irate to an black kid for insinuating that he's only pulling him over because he's black. I can't find it because of the PC term "African-American" making it impossible to actually look it up, its pretty funny.

I'm pretty sure even blacks here hate niggers and niggers might as well be an entirely different race of subhumans.

Driving while black, I believe is the term you're looking for

Yeah Blacks hate niggers far more then whites do. A black friend of went into quite the rant once about how niggers fuck everything up for blacks. Says the black community suffers from crab mentality.

Blacks all think that they individually are the special one, it's the source of their muh dicking mentality. So they have no problem commenting on other blacks, and reacting violently if you criticize them.

Also if you guys wanna meet I am always around Nova and other related areas shooting. Go to ranges often and wear Holla Forums stuff. Literally a patch with Holla Forums on it is not too far, then go shooting and meet people. But should avoid swastikas, they probably get you 10 of the wrong people for every one right.

Charming.

Not NoVa, but this isn't a bad idea. I'm getting a gun this week, and since I'm not a faggot, I'll be practicing with it and probably funning around after I have a handle on it.

Maybe we should all start wearing some sort of identifying marker on jackets and coats. Something unobtrusive that most people wouldn't recognize the significance of.

I'm in DC m8

There are pockets of us

That user was wrong about one thing, Leftism isn't poison, its mental AIDS

Because Leftism doesn't actually kill you, it weakens your defenses and then something trivial kills you.

Go to the Right Voice website, they have a show every Wednesday and since one of them is based in Va. and if you call in he will tell you who to get in contact with, I think. At any rate, he's a guy who's big on networking and also lives in Va., so you should find it worthwhile.

Holla Forumsacks, in my Charlottesville?
Is anyone else here attending UVa? Pic related.

The UTS rides are almost unbearable at night as there are 5 girls on the bus, I know they're trained to suspect me to assault 4 of them. U-Loop Rape Route

Mr. Jeeferson's University is so pozzed. It's been several decades in the works, but we all saw it come to a head in November 2014 with "Jackie" and co.

I understand your reasoning, but this won't really work for me. I was never huge into social media, and now that I work for local politics, it's actively counterproductive to have one.

So I don't have one with any sort of past you could look at, and I don't plan on making one now, since it would serve little point and I'd be forced to be mostly milquetoast with it if I had it.

When Jesse killed Hannah we had no protests, but when that Jackie lied the SJWs just materialized overnight and made their presence known. I'm still not over this. And I don't hear anyone talk about Jesse or Hannah anymore -they just want it swept under the rug.

Bump

Is anyone still lurking? I'm reaching out to a new group called Reaction USA (trying to become America's National Action), and I'd like to organize a faction here in Virginia. Just imagine how much fun it'd be to tear shit up and fight for what you believe in publicly (with masks, obviously). Look at this thread for inspiration

Could be in the fall. Have not decided.

I was downtown yesterday and saw a huge Eco-festival. Exactly what you would expect. Some guy goes up to the chalk wall and does a nice big "TRUMP 2016" right next to the event. Came back 10 minutes later and someone had already tried to smear it. This fucking town.

Like I said, try these guys since they're always talking networking and the man on there, Chris, actually lives in this state (Va.).
facebook.com/therightvoices
twitter.com/RightVoiceShow/with_replies

Is he 100% redpilled?

Answered my own question looking at who he follows on Twitter. I'll try to reach out!

I'm in Midlothian too. Only faggots say Midlo by the way. Fucking fag.

You're not being the person Andrew Freiden thought you could be Holla Forums

Hell is a place on Earth.

well other than the no-go nig zones hampton roads is pretty nice, but fuck the south side super city garbage. I want to move to suffolk or some shit where I can get enough land to have a shooting range for myself.>>5801229
yes nigger i live in NN near the new road they build from warwick to jefferson, and the redpill isp robably the huge amount of gang bangers infesting everything thanks to my dipshit city shipping them all over the place insteado f keep them contained downtown

Niggerville, VA user reporting in.
At least I live on an island.

im this guy sorry for doublepost, but was it from a sopranos?

okay, so I am here. Now what? Orange line checking in

This thread is more than anything for shitposting, and for me to see how many people actually live in Virginia on Holla Forums. I'll start a thread soon on Reaction USA, as I've been getting in touch with those bros.

kk, will keep an eye out. Are we Fight Club or RWDS about this?
(Orange line)

National Action, so we use defense when necessary and will be doing demonstrations in a similar fashion.

If we do a Hampton Roads meetup.
Maybe at Sandy Bottom, it's not too far for anyone on either side of the HRBT and the picnic shelters are free to use most days.

Here's a thought to keep in mind for all the NN anons:
Jim Gilmore in 1998 and Bill Clinton in 1992 are the only two politicians since 1896 to win their elected office while losing within the city.

so there are at least three of us living in the same town.
Leesburg reporting in.

all these NoVafags

Leesburg looks like where Waterford sent their gays.

Sopranos 2?

Also, fuck that overpass, I don't know what the fuck they were thinking.

My theory is that the shittier a place is, the more people there are who are hiding their power level. It's why places like Ohio are turbocucked (solid white, pure complacency) while places like NJ and VA have such a high concentration of Holla Forumsacks (niggers nogging and Jews eating up the real estate and shitting on people's lawns).

I don't have an explanation for Texas, though. They're stuffed full of spics, you'd think they'd know better than to vote progressive.

He's talking about an anonymous one, like everyone else has. You still have a name attached, which is what he's saying will tell you about the person before you try to reach out and see the actual person behind it.

Maybe gun culture is so entrenched even the libcucks partake, and so the would-be conservatives don't care as much?

I'd say it's exaggerated that everybody knows everybody, but it sure does feel like they do sometimes. I remember showing up to ball games and people knowing me but I didn't know who the fuck they were.

9f course it matters. Ohio might have some overall "conservatives", but to go radical you need a triggering device. I go into the city most days and pass through the southeast.

Seeing a traffic light full of indigent negroes every day I wondered if I would walk into a shitstorm during the Baltimore chimpout. It's what redpilled me. I'm honestly surprised when super country people go full 1488.

this i think has something to do with why Trump has the most support in the states that have had their neg-holes pozzed by vibrancy, immigrants, and degeneracy. while the states he does worst in are the whitest most homogeneous midwestern states.

yes soprano 2 is the only one as far as I know.
and that overpass is literally the best, now I can get to city center and shit in less than 5 minutes.

I will be calling into that show next time it airs and mention this thread discretely

For all the NoVa folks, how would you feel about a meet up? I've heard some rumors about a Trump Rally in D.C. in the near future, would meeting up there be something you are interested in?

My boys.

I'm in Blacksburg for the time being though.

Any ideas as to what you want to study, get involved with, etc..? More than willing to give you a no-bullshit answer.

We're kind of one of the epicenters for multiculturalism in the US. You've got the imported blacks in Richmond, the steadily growing South American population which is a mix of legals and illegals, and the BUSTLING Mudslide population that continues to grow unchecked all over pretty much all of Northern Virginia, not to mention the internationals who come and settle here and work in DC. The powers that be are enriching our state out of utter spite for what we once were.

There are so many mudslimes driving around in mustangs in Richmond blasting their shitty arabic music and then their are walking around in their burkas all over the streets. I saw this one car that had a giant decal of the dune coon's face plastered on the hood, but unfortunately didn't get a picture of it.

I'd be more than happy to build a wall starting from Richmond and across Virginia.

can confirm. When I was at VCU I would see mudslimes driving nice cars around campus all the time. most of them all live in the same area on Franklin st too, it's weird.

novafag here. I'd be interested in a meetup at some point. we can at least get in contact with each other on twitter or something. though I'm living in Beijing for the time being

So you're still in NOVA?

I'm pretty sure there was a Saudi prince living in Park Plaza off of Franklin when I lived in the city a few years ago. Guy drove a white mustang and did it in the most obnoxious way.

Reminder: Pro-white Virginia radio show live

therightvoice.net/live-stream/

O.P., and whomever, this is who you call into b/c he's always trying to network and chances are good you get a lead here from this credible person…

Immigrant?

True enough.

You know Mr Brimelow from the accomplished web-site V.Dare is also a British immigrant, user.

Yes, and I love Vdare. I'm a descendant of Irish immigrants, so I can't knock it too hard, but I mainly strongly oppose immigration from non-Western countries. America was always founded on diversity, but it was always white, European diversity.

He's partly Irish, too.

The rally was good because they got some real pro-white propaganda up there.

If it was only flags, I don't think they would have been as effective.

This caller seems smart.

Here's the link to the chat-room:
mixlr.com/the-right-voice/

Bump

The problem with Irish is, of course, that they are often beholden to the Vatican religion, which is the same one as the Hispanics are flooding in, to make the United States into Latin America.

You aren't wrong, but the Polish Catholics are extremely based, so I don't believe Catholic opinion is formed in the way you may think anymore.

Frederick County-fag reporting in

The Irish, Italian, Spanish and French ones tip it too far the other way, so a line should be drawn, if one is prudent.

Don't know if you're still here. Thinking CS or maybe something in business/econ. I'm in Arts and Sciences. Seems like for CS I could easily get a BA, but a BS would require a transfer to e school. As for business, McIntyre awaits if I can get in.

Virginia is based as fuck, and there are a ton of us here.

Was that podcast on Wednesday helpful?

Coincidentally, or not, that podcast was all about a Unity Rally that happened recently. Replay is here… mixlr.com/the-right-voice/showreel/

No

I know, that's why I want to collectivize and form a group here. Trying to get a chapter with a new group called Reaction starting, as has been mentioned before.

Don't. If you're going to do anything in the hard sciences, BS or bust. I know far too many people who have gotten BAs in Biology, Physics, and CS and can't even get an interview.

If you did decide on transfer to E-school for CS, know that there will be a cap on the number of students admitted. There are simply too many people who are in CS for the income alone, not because they actually like to program.

Business and Econ are also good choices. McIntire is definitely competitive, so make sure you do well in Intro to Accounting.

Late bump

Ya.
Could be worse places to live.

Easy to avoid most undesirable folks.

Cops get bored and nosy, just keep the noise down and your taillights on and registration up to date.

Bump

Bump

Yeah, that's how the party-manipulated talk radio in wisconsin was able to sell Cruz to their 86% white population.

They haven't seen constant rapes of 6 year olds by spics and 'Hmong' and other shitskins.

They just held the normal 'Conservatism Olympics' primary.

They already succeeded in doing that to Maryland.

Awesome idea, guys!

Stationed in Norfolk but grew up in Fredericksburg.

What the fuck. Is half of Holla Forums from VA?

Kind of just glazed over the thread, are you faggots planning something or is this just a data mining thread?

How barbaric, you need to get the hell out of there.

It's like Multiculturalism and high Jewish populations have a correlation.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with funposting on Chinese cartoon forums

Yeah man, it seems like it. Considering the amount of gov housing they have all over the place literally lived in by nothing but the SCORES of alphabet soup and other gov personelle in the area, of course most of Holla Forums's browsers end up being from here. Jokes aside, it is kind of weird. Must be something in the water.

i actually lol'd

Going to start using this. Instead of saying that area is 'rough' or 'dangerous' i'm going to say it's very "vibrant" over there

LOL

apparently so. Turns out we had no idea how powerful we VAfags really were. we memed Trump to victory here so hard that almost every single county went to him.

what data is there to mine? Just a bunch of anons talking about living in the based as fuck state that is VA

what the fuck does that even mean

Yeah, i think about it and there are a good amount of people here who either supported trump or had me tip their scales with a "why not" argument.

We regularly go into college towns to get away from all the military shit (Nobody cares that you're a Navy journalist in Norfolk- but elsewere, it makes you cool) and try to fall in with their crowds. It's shit loads of fun to spend a few days around a community you'll never see again.

When the night gets boring you can always just say "make america great again" and the entirety of the smoke circle outside a trendy bar with be yelling at each other about socialism and privilege, all while some fat bitch keeps insisting you are the root of the problem-threatening to fuck you up.

VA is full of good people, i've even had immigrants (russian and and arab taxi/uber drivers) acknowledge the goodness of the state, and heard their criticisms of the "welfare community" that seems to have infiltrated the seven cities.

All and all, it's six a.m. and why the fuck is anybody on Holla Forums right now? Unless your on some sort of drunken binge that's extended far further than planned and somehow ended up taking shots at 3 in the morning. Go to work VA faggots.

P.S. Pillage college communities with your faggotry

So what are we going to do with this Virginian circle of faggottry? Race war now is unreasonable, but what could we accomplish? One of you faggots inevitability come up with a conclusion now goddammit!

It's Holla Forums, there's always someone watching.

I don't know about you, but it's 6am and I'm just trying to enjoy my morning coffee in ZOGland's front lawn, I could care less about race wars now.

Unrelated,

Does anyone else ever wish DC's whole architectural didn't get absolutely fucking kiked? The amount of brutalism in everything is misery, for one. And then there's the overuse of conceptual bullshit in these buildings that serve no other purpose than to mar the actual beauty, heritage, and history of your nation.. but I could ramble about hating D.C. all day.

Just do this when you guys have the off chance. Stop at the Key Bridge and look left to right. I see it every day, it's absolutely heartbreaking seeing the damage that both multiculturalism and (((horrible architects))) have caused to your infrastructure habits over time.

nah I'm a virginian expat, living in Beijing. I'll be back in nova in the fall though.

yeah it's a little all over the place, but that's common for many american cities, alas. many of the museums and federal government buildings are actually really nice looking, you know, the ones with the neoclassical architecture i mean. very american. but there is a ton of modern shit that just looks terrible.

they put this huge ugly Museum of the Native American right on the Mall and it looks terrible. The last time I was in DC they were building a "black history" museum right there on the Mall as well. It's fucking hideous. just really ugle.

example pic related.

It's got a face only a mother could love. (bring back the patriarchy)

This was actually one of the few I had on my mind when posting, and you somehow got a flattering picture of it. After looking at some of the first plans they put down, sure I see what they were going for, but the execution was not there. Whoever made it clearly never stepped foot on sight, or built with any consideration for the city around it, a common theme of these vandals who pose as architects.

Another is that new African American History Museum which is literally baskets set in itself. pic related
I actually have no issue with it, just it's placement. That's some PRIME real estate, could've been put to better use, personally I think the city needs more green space to highlight the fantastic neoclassical structures. Sadly, we value building vertically instead of building horizontally or along the plane, but then you get into sprawl issues according to some people. I personally believe that's solvable through adequate city planning beforehand though.

Nah, you need more diversity bro.

Let's just take a fucking look at the grotesque and dystopian buildings in the corridor that makes up our ironically named Independence Ave, that's your fucking future in a Multicultural Jewish run paradise.
See all of pic related, I don't think I made it more than two blocks.

Also, before anyone says it, I'm not going to ignore all the fantastic architecture in D.C., but the thing you have to realize is that all the shit I'm criticizing is the 'new', while a majority of the buildings which hold a classical face in this city are historic, or sometimes in a rare occurrence more recent, but nevertheless a blessing upon the surrounding area as a monument or museum should. The Rayburn House is a good example, I hear the inside is atrocious and poorly constructed though.

Pictures didn't all add on correctly.

I'm pretty sure Washington, D.C. was intended to be an especially sterile place, perhaps for a non-partisan theme. For reasons, like that there was no baseball team there for decades.

You laugh, but here in the UK that is the exact word they're using.

Doing something like National Action, which I'm trying to organize with the Reaction group. Pay attention.

Bump

Was wondering if I'd see another Colonial Heights Holla Forumsack

Start with local Trump groups, tbh.

Mississippian reporting in.

Squad goals

Central VA reporting in, take the southern route into Richmond every day for VCU (commuter)

I've actually seen the OP statue in person before

Oh man VCU is infested with cultural marxism, its literally the only place I have ever see real life in person colored hair, feminists, hammer and sickle flags, etc, with my own two eyes.

Downtown is nice though (southeastern corner of the city), dunno what the city west of VCU is like though

Chesterfield?

Richmond pride worldwide
will look through and see if anyone posted about a meetup

Chesterfield same

I don't give a shit about all the "FBI" memery, there is literally 0 danger if you meet in an extremely crowded public place in the middle of the day
If your worried about the other guy going full allahu akbar on you like that you need to tone down the paranioa

I'm tired of feeling so isolated and alone, we really need to step our game up and start actually organizing in person, we all know whats coming so cant we at least take the very first step and grab some fucking chick file or something?

Holy balls your like 10-15 min drive from me

Im sorry for spamming the thread so much its just its so cool its like an explosion of Holla Forumsacks that I didnt know where that close to me

(checked)
That Mongolian admixture is really showing through

You guys want to start a Dixie/pol/ Skype group? I've met up with some Dixie guys from /meadhall/ that were a few states away, and still talk to most of them through Kik, Skype, and Facebook almost daily.

yeah hit me up GulielmusTheEternal is my skype same as my steam

yeah hit me up on skype GulielmusTheEternal same as my steam

Skype- StarSpenglerBanter

Not to sound like some little edgy faggot or anything, but I think humanity needs another large scale war. At least we whites do. I think it would help a lot of lost people, both men and women, put their lives and their reason for existence into perspective. Whether we like it or not, war is a huge part of our culture, no matter what country you or your ancestors come from. We thrive in war. It's a form of natural selection that keeps our civilization progressing.

Alright, cool, I'll start a group with you guys and some of the guys I've known for a while.

We've got the group going if any of the rest of you faggots want in on the sick bantz

The nigger museum in d.c. is a fucking abomination of architecture.

Appropriate.

Would it be worth moving to Virginia? My ancestors were Virginian colonists, but somewhere along the line they decided to settle the new frontier. Right now I'm debating returning and fighting for my ancestral home, or moving to butt-fuck nowhere (montana or the like) and continuing the homesteading tradition.

What's that webm from?

Either one sounds good. Are your ancestors Anglo, German, or Scots-Irish?

Also, do you want into the Skype group?

Anglo. And sure, sounds great. What's the protocol, us all being as paranoid as we are?

Richmond, but I wouldn't mind going out to Chesterfield for a meetup.

Fuck it, I'm in. I'll be adding you shortly. theswineflupeanut

I'm trying to start a Virginia chapter in a new NA-tier group, but add everyone on Skype for the time being. Names posted above me.

Well fuck, I guess it's time to stop being so paranoid. I just made a skype, it's charlescarroll1776.

adding you all on skype

I had an apartment in Oregon Hill right across the road from the war memorial. I saw that skyline every single day. it was nice.

>she's just now admitting she's a slut can confirm

Great job faggots.

bump

Bump. Making a skype tomorrow to maybe join in the group.

Though, being paranoid about things, Skype leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Understandable, but you can vet people by their mannerisms and how they talk via Skype. I've liked everybody that I've talked to on Skype so far, so once you make one then I'll most likely start a group chat.

I'll likely join you guys in a week or so, I'm just generally against having accounts at all.

So I'll need to make a skype.

After listening to a couple Rebel Yell from TRS, I'm gonna need to make one of those too.

Aren't they the sons of oil industry businessmen? A lot of them seem pretty wealthy. After all, Qatar is one of the few kebab nations with money

And yeah, I hate that Arab EDM crossover shit they blast

New Right Voice is up
mixlr.com/the-right-voice/showreel/

make a skype faggots and join the group.

siumalmar

Add me up

Virginia is where the CIA live. How many are ITT atm?

This sounds something like an anti-white screamer would say, user.. Are you pro-white or anti-white?

L.O.L., (37) for me. This is a pretty interesting thread, I'll admit. I have more optimism about the state of Virginia than the U.S.A. (especially with its constitution) at the moment, though optimism on both is still low. But that's the way things look… Brown is the new white.

Probably none, the CIA has better shit to do than watch spergs. It's probably someone else's job.

Final bump before I let this thread die. Last call for Skype participants.

I actually made a new Skype account with burner info just the other day, so I'm game to share. Don't let the thread die, m8. It's good to have it.

Oh, really? Post your name, I'll add you to a VA group.

I just realized that Virginia is the words virgin and vagina merged into one word.

not really.

we have a skype group going now. post your name and we'll add you.

That is probably the most retarded thing I will read on Holla Forums all week. Thanks.

Shenandoah Valley-fag, reportin'.

Horsefvcker

add me tbh

runeash67

Sent both of you requests.

Underrated
Chinls be urrwhere.

dasho332

Sent

We had loads of South East niggers in here. Why am I the only one on the list? Sign up you faggots. Use a burner e-mail and a screen name if you're afraid of feds.

Hello fellow southerners

North Carolina reporting in

Gas the trannies, civil war now!